PDA

View Full Version : Azula vs. Haku

ECW Original
11-07-2009, 09:19 PM
Who wins?

Miles Edgeworth
11-07-2009, 09:21 PM
Azula stomps, she can easily kill Haku before he can make the mirrors.

Manwe Sulimo
11-08-2009, 04:37 AM
Even if he does make make the mirrors, a simple lightning bolt will shatter them.

MannyGAGA
11-08-2009, 04:42 AM
i love haku,but he cant win she is to powerful and also she can just use fire and its over

White-Fang
11-08-2009, 05:37 AM
You people are crazy! Haku wins all the way.

MannyGAGA
11-08-2009, 05:50 AM
You people are crazy! Haku wins all the way.
lolsz!!!!!! tell me how

i love haku,but he cant win

White-Fang
11-14-2009, 07:06 PM
Azula went insane in the end remember? So that's how.

Skylar
11-14-2009, 07:17 PM
I gotta say that I would go for Haku....It has shown that fire doesn't melt the ice mirrors (aka Sasuke used fire ball jutsu, and it had no effect)-but I don't know if Azula's fire power is stronger, it probably is, but who knows if it'd melt the ice.... Haku is stealthy while Azula isn't (at least I don't think she is) I don't know if one a Azula's lightning bends could destroy one of the mirrors, but even if it could- she destroys one, and Haku transports to another and boom, Azula is hit by a barrage of senbons........

But this is just what I think, maybe I'm wrong......but maybe not.........

321zigzag1
11-14-2009, 07:20 PM
So can Azula destroy Haku's mirrors faster than the mirrors form back?

[Shikamaru]
11-14-2009, 07:22 PM
Haku will rape her.

She is not fast enough to dodge the needles.. and Haku is extremely accurate throwing them. Not to mention he can move at accelerated speeds, if not equal to Azula's speed, most definitely faster. He had the potential for Akatsuki level.

The Mirrors aren't needed.. one needle in the wind pipe will kill Azula. He can throw them from a distance, and with his speed, could dodge the fire from far out. By the time she posses for a lightning bolt, 16 needles will be in her chest.

sasu_girl
11-14-2009, 07:22 PM
I gotta say that I would go for Haku....It has shown that fire doesn't melt the ice mirrors (aka Sasuke used fire ball jutsu, and it had no effect)-but I don't know if Azula's fire power is stronger, it probably is, but who knows if it'd melt the ice.... Haku is stealthy while Azula isn't (at least I don't think she is) I don't know if one a Azula's lightning bends could destroy one of the mirrors, but even if it could- she destroys one, and Haku transports to another and boom, Azula is hit by a barrage of senbons........

But this is just what I think, maybe I'm wrong......but maybe not.........
if it was sozins comet, there would be no doubt in my mind that azula would win. but i do think that she would win anyways, it would just be more difficult. she has blue fire!!! (the hottest type of fire on earth)

Skylar
11-14-2009, 07:31 PM
Yeah, but I was saying Haku would win without Azula with sozins comet.......

sasu_girl
11-14-2009, 07:32 PM
Yeah, but I was saying Haku would win without Azula with sozins comet.......
well, then, you're probably right.
i mean, katara beat her...

Frost
11-14-2009, 09:14 PM
Haku would Freeze Azula and break her in pieces.

zebrakiller
11-14-2009, 09:51 PM
i agree with skylar...we have no proof azulas fire, tho clearly stronger than sasukes, would melt the mirrors. we also have no proof lightning would take them out, if it could why wouldnt kakashi have shattered them? azula isnt as fast as sasuke and also doesnt have sharingan to see n read hakus movements...i think if she got surrounded by mirrors shed get needled like a pincushion. she could always fire jet out of the mirrors but as long as hakus in mirrors i think hes safe.

Sasori_X
11-14-2009, 11:27 PM
i agree with skylar...we have no proof azulas fire, tho clearly stronger than sasukes, would melt the mirrors. we also have no proof lightning would take them out, if it could why wouldnt kakashi have shattered them? azula isnt as fast as sasuke and also doesnt have sharingan to see n read hakus movements...i think if she got surrounded by mirrors shed get needled like a pincushion. she could always fire jet out of the mirrors but as long as hakus in mirrors i think hes safe.

Blue Fire > Normal red fire. Be sides Sasuke fire jutsu was incredibly weak that time.

Pretty obvious and the reason Kakashi could not go in there to help Sasuke because Zabuza would immediately attack the Tazuna (damn Sakura was pretty useless throughout the whole fight).

And Azula has shown many great reflexes and speed. (watch that one episode where she does not have her fire bending because of the solar eclipse, Aang and Toph had major trouble trying to hit her). And I think Azula would beat Haku before he can make his mirrors.

Skylar
11-15-2009, 06:17 AM
I'll abmit Azula has good reflexes and somewhat good speed, but the main reason they had trouble was because Azula had Di-Lee agents attack Toph, Aang, and Sokka..

321zigzag1
11-15-2009, 06:47 AM
So can Azula destroy Haku's mirrors faster than the mirrors form back?

Since this is not Comet powered Azula, I highly doubt the fire blasts can easily melt all the mirrors faster than regenerating.

zebrakiller
11-15-2009, 08:02 AM
Blue Fire > Normal red fire. Be sides Sasuke fire jutsu was incredibly weak that time.

Pretty obvious and the reason Kakashi could not go in there to help Sasuke because Zabuza would immediately attack the Tazuna (damn Sakura was pretty useless throughout the whole fight).

And Azula has shown many great reflexes and speed. (watch that one episode where she does not have her fire bending because of the solar eclipse, Aang and Toph had major trouble trying to hit her). And I think Azula would beat Haku before he can make his mirrors.
blue fire is greater, should be hotter too, but we still have no reason to believe that it could melt the mirrors. obviously azula would tear him up if he could make the mirrors, but if he does get her surrounded shes not fast enough to anticipate the multi angle attacks, no sharingan to see him moving from mirror to mirror.

Manwe Sulimo
11-15-2009, 11:29 AM
I'll admit that Azula's fire, without comet power, would likely not be very effective on the mirrors. However, Azula could kill Haku before he set up the mirrors, and even if he does, Azula can simply jet jump out of them and blast them to pieces with a lightning bolt.

zebrakiller
11-15-2009, 12:59 PM
I'll admit that Azula's fire, without comet power, would likely not be very effective on the mirrors. However, Azula could kill Haku before he set up the mirrors, and even if he does, Azula can simply jet jump out of them and blast them to pieces with a lightning bolt.
i said she could jet jump, but theres no proof she could blast them apart with lightning. it would make sense if it could, but anytime we see lightning in the show its getting redirected, we dont really see its full destructive potential

Kizomaru Yukimoto
11-15-2009, 01:00 PM
Even if he does make make the mirrors, a simple lightning bolt will shatter them.

I agree so Azula will win. Unless the mirors can refract lighting...

Skylar
11-15-2009, 01:05 PM
Again, She blasts one mirror and Haku transports to another and hits her with a barrage of senbons........besides which one of the mirrors will she know to hit?

321zigzag1
11-15-2009, 01:07 PM
A single lightning bolt shattering all mirrors? Not really.

Manwe Sulimo
11-15-2009, 01:29 PM
i said she could jet jump, but theres no proof she could blast them apart with lightning. it would make sense if it could, but anytime we see lightning in the show its getting redirected, we dont really see its full destructive potential

Yes, we have seen what a lightning bolt can do.

http://www.avatarspiritmedia.net/dvdscreens.php?ep=201&page=34

321zigzag1
11-15-2009, 01:34 PM
Yes, we have seen what a lightning bolt can do.

http://www.avatarspiritmedia.net/dvdscreens.php?ep=201&page=34

I reckon it can shatter a few mirrors at least.

The problem is that the mirrors regenerate do they not?
If this was comet powered I would have given this Azula pretty easily.

Note: I haven't said who I think would win so.