PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: I've got a question for the Mods....

NARUTARD93
05-08-2009, 04:26 PM
Ok super awesome Mods, I am calling upon you heavenly beings to answer a question that has just been gnawing on my insides. What the heck happened to the Kakashi Gaiden Arc?! I would very much like to know. It befuddles me to ponder about the many reasons why it wasn't included in the anime. I really, REALLY want to know!

Sage Mode
05-08-2009, 04:32 PM
Hrmmmm...I don't know. That's something you'd need to go directly to the source for (like, maybe the studio that animates Naruto or TV Tokyo or something). If it's not already made, we at Viz can't do much about it.

seannfma
05-08-2009, 04:35 PM
Hrmmmm...I don't know. That's something you'd need to go directly to the source for (like, maybe the studio that animates Naruto or TV Tokyo or something). If it's not already made, we at Viz can't do much about it.
So true Sage mode you are tied for my favorite mod

NARUTARD93
05-08-2009, 04:39 PM
Darn, my Japanese isn't all that great, so there goes that. I just can't figure out why they would opt to make that 4 season nightmare called filler episodes when they could've just animated like six chapters into something like 3 or 4.

deidara330
05-08-2009, 04:40 PM
Darn, my Japanese isn't all that great, so there goes that. I just can't figure out why they would opt to make that 4 season nightmare called filler episodes when they could've just animated like six chapters into something like 3 or 4.
THAT I could've put up with.

NARUTARD93
05-08-2009, 04:44 PM
THAT I could've put up with.
Totally, I mean it just makes sense to have the arc that acted as the bridge between Naruto and Naruto Shippuden in the manga, which the anime is dervied from, then to go and make up a whole bunch of nonsense that contributes nothing to the actual story, becuase as soon as they pick up the orginal story again it all had to be forgotten. Plus I think it's be alot more work to make up random crap for 4 seasons than it would be to animate 6 chapters of awesomeness.

Sage Mode
05-08-2009, 04:56 PM
Apparently they announced that it would be animated, though.

And I can see why it wouldn't be included in Shippuden as it takes place years before anything.

NARUTARD93
05-08-2009, 04:59 PM

And I can see why it wouldn't be included in Shippuden as it takes place years before anything.
Awesome I can't wait for that. Yeah, but it should've been included in Shippuden because it gives us major insight into Kakashi's past and answers some of the questions that the fans have. Plus, Kakashi is always ranked in the top 5 in the character polls. Technically, if you add up all of those results he's the most popular character.

TucanaTheToucan
06-04-2009, 03:41 PM
Yeah, Kakashi is a really popular character in the story.
Too bad he didn't become the Hokage... :(

That would've been awesome and made him a even more popular character.

Nick Tasogare
06-04-2009, 07:41 PM

yea, i heard its gonna be one of those movies, like the genin vs jonin contest that they put into un 3, but those dont ussually get released in english, so would viz be subtitling them if that was the case?

*bows down to the mighty mods and builds statues of them for people to worship*

: )