PDA

View Full Version : do you think kushina might still be alive

kay
11-07-2009, 11:36 AM
Masashi Kishimoto didnt call kushina dead he put her in the category of thought to be dead like rin and madara now why would he do that
could kushina still be alive?:shock:
i think there is a serten chanse to it kushina is considerd to die giving birth to naruto 5 days before the kayubi attacked the village but that is not true
at a serten chapter in the manga tsunade tallks about how it was to see kushina holding minato's son how can she hold him if she is already dead
i know it sounds weird but when jirsys and tsunade tallked before jiraya
went to the rain village tsunade said something about kushina and jiraya
said "oh so that is her name: now whay would he say is and not was
all of this is just me thinking out loud
now what do you think?

mangagirl
11-07-2009, 11:39 AM
maybe she ran away cuz she didnt knowwhat to do with naruto

Kuromaki
11-07-2009, 12:31 PM
No, because she is mentioned in the past tense, but I kinda hope she is..

Sai9497
11-07-2009, 06:08 PM
I want her to be alive.

ShikamaruGenius
11-07-2009, 06:32 PM
I doubt seriously.. It would be great but I'm pretty sure she is dead...

Inoyasha5
11-07-2009, 07:38 PM
i think shes dead.....but it would be cool if she was still alive

ShadowKyuubi
11-07-2009, 07:39 PM
i wish he was alive...but from the looks of it he's gone...

Caboose
11-07-2009, 08:11 PM
I doubt it... but hey, we can hope!

kay
11-08-2009, 05:47 AM
now why would the writer say she is considerd dead and not just call her dead he did the same thing with madara and look where he is

CutieSakura
11-08-2009, 06:27 AM
i don't know but I hope she's still alive!^^

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-08-2009, 06:32 AM
I believe she is not alive, don't know though.

Vivi
11-08-2009, 06:38 AM
I did hear rumours about Kushina=Konan but thats BS.

Personally I think she's dead but killed by someone.
i am very sure Tsunade knows and will tell Naruto which is the only reason shes still alive.

Nemico
11-08-2009, 01:15 PM
Not sure, She probably is dead...

LilHinataGirl
11-08-2009, 02:03 PM
There Is Lots Of Things I Say.....She Could Have Died Giving Birth...Lost Her Memory and Was Lost And Marry Another Person or she killed herself but im not exact at anything

ShikamaruGenius
11-08-2009, 03:45 PM
I did hear rumours about Kushina=Konan but thats BS.

Personally I think she's dead but killed by someone.
i am very sure Tsunade knows and will tell Naruto which is the only reason shes still alive.

Loll Konan, Kushina.. XD, where do you take that I'm curious haha. But for the rest that is interesting:mrgreen:

minatoxkushina
04-06-2010, 12:32 PM
I hope she is still alive, that would be the greatest twist in the story line yet! I also think it would be sweat because naruto would finally have someone, and the story between minato and kushina is so sad and it would be awesome if she was still alive, and alaso the writer never said she was dead, people just suggested that, in a interview they asked if kushina was still alive, and he said to read the manga to find out and i just have a strong feeling she is still alive =)

What a Drag...In Memory of all of those who lost their lives for others and loved ones. Rest In Peace <3
Kakashi: How should I put this? My first impression of this group is that... your a bunch of idiots.
Kakashi: Underneath this mask is... another mask!
"his eyebrows are so bushy they're almost alive!"
-Naruto
Yamato: For us guys, being naked makes us feel like real companions!
Kakashi: Naruto, that was cool how you removed the poison, but if you lose anymore blood you're going to die
Art Is An Explosion!
BOOOOOMMM!!

SakuraGirl
04-06-2010, 12:38 PM
I think she may be alive,oh if you like kushina,why don,t you join the FC i made for her

Paradox Within
04-06-2010, 12:44 PM
I doubt that Kushina is alive. She probably died after giving birth to Naruto. If she was alive and in Konohagakure, I'd honestly feel a little miffed that she let Naruto be treated cruelly by the villagers and shinobi. She'd need to have a good excuse as to why she left poor, defenseless Naruto alone with the terrible villagers. Then maybe I'd forgive her.

Ellie
04-06-2010, 03:27 PM
i doubt that kushina is alive. She probably died after giving birth to naruto. If she was alive and in konohagakure, i'd honestly feel a little miffed that she let naruto be treated cruelly by the villagers and shinobi. She'd need to have a good excuse as to why she left poor, defenseless naruto alone with the terrible villagers. Then maybe i'd forgive her.

same!!

zerosameri
04-06-2010, 04:13 PM
It's said she died after giving brith to Naruto

But it was never confirmed if she was dead or alive. We are all just assuming she's dead.

Hidden Ninja45
04-06-2010, 04:20 PM
I think it is possible that she might be alive. (just like Rin)

It's only be hinted at that she died, but nothing was shown for sure about how she died. I think we will find out what happened to her at some point.

honoraryjapanesegirl
04-08-2010, 01:02 PM
So true, and like someone said above, we all thought Madara was dead, but now he's the main atagonist of the series. I think there's a good chance she could still be alive, but there's also a good chance that that's just not what Kishimoto Masahi-sama had in mind...=/

I really hope she's alive, it would really put a twist on things, and I think it would lighten up the series a bit more! ^/.\^ But that's my personal opinion...

Go Kushina!! XD

~HJG~

It's said she died after giving brith to Naruto

But it was never confirmed if she was dead or alive. We are all just assuming she's dead.

byakuganmaster3695
04-11-2010, 06:36 AM
i dont think she is a live but there is a chance i think they would have shown her by now