PDA

View Full Version : Confused....

Smudss
11-07-2009, 09:55 AM
Wait...
Do the arcs around Mizuki's Revenge happen in the Manga... If so what chapter?
Also, if they don't appear in the Manga do they appear in the Japenese version? Because from when Sakura asks Tsunade to become a medical ninja it goes to The Kakashi series. So uhhh... I'm kinda confused...

The Demon Zabuza
11-07-2009, 09:56 AM
There is no Mizuki's revenge in the manga, which explains why that arc sucked. Though currently it is sucking a little more.

And yes, that was in the Japanese version.

Smudss
11-07-2009, 09:59 AM
So if I decided to skip a few parts around there would it effect the rest of the storyline? Or would you people reccomend I watch those to understand the story. Because currently, I'm only on the Land of The Sea arc (I started late...).

Chidori365
11-07-2009, 10:01 AM
Don't press this spoilerHow come when ever I say don't press people press itSee you still press it after I said not toSTOP PRESSING ITMan why do you do this to meOK NOW I'M GETTING MADIf you care about everyone or even your family don't press itMan your evilOk the world is going to end because of youAnd you still press it man your goodOk I give up you winVICTORY IS YOURS

Smudss
11-07-2009, 10:03 AM
I love the spam, now may I ask you the question from the post above yours...

So if I decided to skip a few parts around there would it effect the rest of the storyline? Or would you people reccomend I watch those to understand the story. Because currently, I'm only on the Land of The Sea arc (I started late...).

The Demon Zabuza
11-07-2009, 10:04 AM

If you're watching Land of Sea, then you've passed the manga. The manga ended at Rescue Sasuke arc, and then jumped straight into Shippuuden.

Smudss
11-07-2009, 10:06 AM
So are those just filling up the time kind of?
So if I skipped them it wouldn't effect the rest of the story line in Shippuden.

The Demon Zabuza
11-07-2009, 10:10 AM
So are those just filling up the time kind of?
So if I skipped them it wouldn't effect the rest of the story line in Shippuden.

Not at all.

Since the anime takes far less time to do a battle than the manga, they throw in anime only arcs now and then, just so they have something to work with in the future.

Basically, the last twenty or thirty episodes of Naruto are filler, as is the three tails arc in Shippuuden.

kay
11-07-2009, 10:11 AM
Wait...
Do the arcs around Mizuki's Revenge happen in the Manga... If so what chapter?
Also, if they don't appear in the Manga do they appear in the Japenese version? Because from when Sakura asks Tsunade to become a medical ninja it goes to The Kakashi series. So uhhh... I'm kinda confused...

it was a filler

Smudss
11-07-2009, 10:12 AM
Oh, PWN, thanks for the help. I guess I'll read the Kakashi Story and start on Shippuden.

You can just let this fall now.

nightfire
11-07-2009, 07:11 PM
There is no Mizuki's revenge in the manga, which explains why that arc sucked. Though currently it is sucking a little more.

And yes, that was in the Japanese version.

yep he got it right, its filler and didnt happen in the manga. and its in the japanese version

NARUTARD93
11-07-2009, 07:14 PM
If you watch up all the way to the end of the Sasuke Retrival Arc and stop and then pick up with Shippuden, you're golden. That's right, those 4 seasons in bewteen were all filler episodes and don't appear in the manga or contribute to the storyline in any shape or form.