PDA

View Full Version : Kakashi vs Mr. 5

Miles Edgeworth
11-06-2009, 07:30 PM
Who would win? Kakashi or Mr. 5 from One Piece?

ShadowKyuubi
11-06-2009, 07:31 PM
Kakashi

Miles Edgeworth
11-06-2009, 07:33 PM
Kakashi

Dude give a reason, stop spamming one word posts, it's really annoying.

deidara330
11-06-2009, 07:35 PM
Dang, I don't know. They've both got mad speeds, but Mr. 5's explosions are pretty boss. Although, Kakashi has extremely powerful techniques from nearly every element, Water Style: Water Vortex is pretty tough. Water Style: Water Dragon, Lightning Blade, Earth Style: Headhunter jutsu, they're all pretty good. I'd say a near tie, with Kakashi winning. Water Style could beat the explosions, and Lightning Blade would kill.

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-06-2009, 07:44 PM
If Mr. 5 gets the first hit in, than he wins. Kakashi can't tank a huge booger explosion, especially if it's both hands and double fingers. Kakashi might be able to block for awhile, but I think Mr. 5 essentially wraps the fight up with a breathe gun attack. I'm not sure that Kakashi can block a breathe gun attack.

I'm gonna go with Mr. 5 for now.

Miles Edgeworth
11-07-2009, 07:35 AM
I'm still pretty unsure about this, tough match up.

RiNNeGaNs TRuE HeiR
11-07-2009, 09:01 AM
I would have to go with Kakashi. His title of the "Copy-Cat Ninja," is a big advantage, giving him a wide variety of attacks and combos to throw at Mr. 5. I do agree that Kakashi won't be able to tank Mr. 5's attacks but he has incredible speed and battle tactics will in Sharigan. I would have to go with Kakashi.

Miles Edgeworth
11-07-2009, 09:16 AM
I would have to go with Kakashi. His title of the "Copy-Cat Ninja," is a big advantage, giving him a wide variety of attacks and combos to throw at Mr. 5. I do agree that Kakashi won't be able to tank Mr. 5's attacks but he has incredible speed and battle tactics will in Sharigan. I would have to go with Kakashi.

Mr. 5 is around Kakashi's speed though, if not faster. I don't know if Sharingan can grant him the ability to dodge Mr. 5's attacks either.

Yellow Flash
11-07-2009, 04:45 PM
Mr. 5 is around Kakashi's speed though, if not faster. I don't know if Sharingan can grant him the ability to dodge Mr. 5's attacks either.
Yeah, but the wide variety of jutsu's is just a dominate attribute in any fight.

Miles Edgeworth
11-07-2009, 04:51 PM
Yeah, but the wide variety of jutsu's is just a dominate attribute in any fight.

I just don't see how any could kill Mr. 5 though, having a lot of jutsus means nothing if you don't have the speed to dish them out or the power to take out your opponent.

Honestly I think Mr. 5 wins.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
11-07-2009, 08:56 PM
kakashi wins!!
even though i like to vote for OP characters, this one is an exception

Cyl
11-12-2009, 06:15 PM
kakashi wins!!
even though i like to vote for OP characters, this one is an exception

i can see why you would say something like this :| (hint: username)

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-12-2009, 06:18 PM
Mr.5 wins if he manages to deal the first blow. If they stay in a pro-long battle, then Kakashi will eventually wore out, giving Mr.5 the advantage to win his fight.

321zigzag1
11-12-2009, 06:21 PM
They are both around supersonic speed yes? How big was Mr. 5 explosion?

Vivi
11-12-2009, 06:26 PM
They are both around supersonic speed yes? How big was Mr. 5 explosion?

Varies.

The one he fired at Zoro could have easily took out a medium sized Building.

The ones when he kicked Luffy were rather small but devastating.

Also was his Gun with the invisible Bullets Canon?

321zigzag1
11-12-2009, 06:29 PM
Varies.

The one he fired at Zoro could have easily took out a medium sized Building.

The ones when he kicked Luffy were rather small but devastating.

Also was his Gun with the invisible Bullets Canon?

Kakashi's durability lets see well he tanked Kakuzu's kick whose force destroyed a giant tree which also toppled other giant trees. He tanked Shinra Tensei the weaker ones. He also tanked Kakuzu's fuuton on a scuffle with Hidan.

shinmarubountyhunter
11-13-2009, 12:28 PM
kakashi

Nero
11-13-2009, 01:33 PM
Kakashi wins,

Kakashi is faster(SubSonic) and Smarter , He can come up with strategy That can kill Mr.5 , Without Mentioning the Sharingan he can evade most of Mr.5 Attacks , And with the variety of Jutsus , I think this match is going for Kakashi's Side ..

Vivi
11-13-2009, 01:51 PM
Kakashi wins,

Kakashi is faster(SubSonic) and Smarter , He can come up with strategy That can kill Mr.5 , Without Mentioning the Sharingan he can evade most of Mr.5 Attacks , And with the variety of Jutsus , I think this match is going for Kakashi's Side ..

Sharingan predicts Muscle Movement only.
Its up to the Sharingan wielder if he can dodge it.

Kakashi is subsonic yes.But I doubt he can dodge Mr.5's Booger Bombs or Mr. 5's Flintlock Bullets with Invisible bullets.

Subsonic is everything lower than speed of sound.
So Kakashi is Below 343 m/s.
Cutnell,John D. and Kenneth W. calculated the speed of bullet at around 896 m/s.

321zigzag1
11-13-2009, 07:24 PM
Sharingan predicts Muscle Movement only.
Its up to the Sharingan wielder if he can dodge it.

Kakashi is subsonic yes.But I doubt he can dodge Mr.5's Booger Bombs or Mr. 5's Flintlock Bullets with Invisible bullets.

Subsonic is everything lower than speed of sound.
So Kakashi is Below 343 m/s.
Cutnell,John D. and Kenneth W. calculated the speed of bullet at around 896 m/s.

An elite jounin is subsonic? So how did he keep up with Deva Pain and Asura Pain?

Since you guys use data stats Kakashi according to it is 4.5/5

Again Lee shown himself to be sonic back in part 1. Kakashi is slower?
Based on manga scaling not likely at all.
Not to mention Madara praised Kakashi's speed when Madara is likely to be a top speedster as well.

Yellow Flash
11-13-2009, 07:42 PM
Yeah, Kakashi is supersonic, not subsonic.