PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Clash of Ninja: WHY is ino not in conr 3 ????????

ino6
11-05-2009, 05:06 PM
I really want them to put her in american shippuden games does any1 know why they arent putting her in conr 3 and if you want her in it reply:p

Crush
11-05-2009, 05:50 PM
1. they always screw up the american version of everything
2. we have not seen ino fight a single time in shippuden

OnyxBlossom
11-05-2009, 05:51 PM
This ^

That's why they have to make up all her jutsu that are in some games.

Shika-fiend
11-05-2009, 05:59 PM
1. they always screw up the american version of everything

Didn't she fight a little in the Hidan and Kakuzu arc?

Crush
11-05-2009, 06:12 PM
Didn't she fight a little in the Hidan and Kakuzu arc?

no, she arrived right before asuma died, remember, she tried healing him and then started crying

unknown25mil
11-05-2009, 06:12 PM
If you count standing there, getting choked by Kakuzu, and minor healing as fighting. I've got it, in order to give her all of her abilities in the show in the game, they can just put her standing on the sideline doing nothing. She would still be more usefull than she is in the show.

AdeptRogue
11-06-2009, 08:25 PM
If you count standing there, getting choked by Kakuzu, and minor healing as fighting. I've got it, in order to give her all of her abilities in the show in the game, they can just put her standing on the sideline doing nothing. She would still be more usefull than she is in the show.

leave ino alone , so what if she dosen't do much in the anime. she is kick ass in the games. if UNS was online i would show you the true power of ino!!!
i think they should have just put her CON2 fighting style in it and give her a new mind transfer jutsu . that would be good enough for me .

unknown25mil
11-07-2009, 07:10 AM
leave ino alone , so what if she dosen't do much in the anime. she is kick ass in the games. if UNS was online i would show you the true power of ino!!!
i think they should have just put her CON2 fighting style in it and give her a new mind transfer jutsu . that would be good enough for me .
I don't have anything against Ino, she was a good character in revolution 2. However, she hasn't done any fighting in shippuden, so they would have to make up her entire moveset if they want her to be done correctly. I do agree that they should at least have just given her the same moveset as in rev. 2 but with a new look.

AdeptRogue
11-07-2009, 12:40 PM
I don't have anything against Ino, she was a good character in revolution 2. However, she hasn't done any fighting in shippuden, so they would have to make up her entire moveset if they want her to be done correctly. I do agree that they should at least have just given her the same moveset as in rev. 2 but with a new look.

well i see it like this , for the past UN , UNS , and CON/CONR , they have made up her and sakuras move set (plus i always thought sakura was the worst character in CON/CONR) so why take out ino just cuz she hasn't been fighting . they love making up moves why not do it 1 more time?? bur look i know that ino is not gona b in it but it just felt unfair to me and when they added character that wasn't even in a filler or show that made it worst - THE ANBU THERE AWESOME !!! but kagura wth!!!! and in sure u would feel the same way if 1 of ur favorite characters was taken out just cuz the are lazy

mangagirl
11-07-2009, 12:45 PM
yeah we need ino, after all she is a character isnt she? and she is awesome

Kuromaki
11-07-2009, 01:17 PM
Really, I don't see why they add an alternate Kakashi and filler ANBU but they don't add Ino...Hmmm...

I know it takes time and money to make her character model, but still, Ino should've been added like...2 games ago.

Sai's brother
11-07-2009, 01:26 PM
Ino isnt in it becuase the game ends before Ino is introduced.
This game doesnt have PTS characters in it.
So you have to wait until the 4th one to see ino

Sai's brother
11-07-2009, 01:27 PM
As for the ANBU kakashi im not sure about that

Sai's brother
11-07-2009, 01:29 PM
..Nvm....

Sai's brother
11-07-2009, 01:32 PM
I found this thingy

Ino is a common playable character in the Naruto: Clash of Ninja (http://naruto.viz.com/wiki/Naruto:_Clash_of_Ninja) and the Naruto: Ultimate Ninja (http://naruto.viz.com/wiki/Naruto:_Ultimate_Ninja) series of games. She is the only member of the Konoha 11 (http://naruto.viz.com/wiki/Konoha_11) that has not been playable in the Naruto Shippūden: Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX series on the Wii. In many of her game appearances, Ino has showed admirable taijutsu skill, usually performed in a more acrobatic manner, and capable genjutsu skill. She also commonly uses jutsu involving flowers mostly the ninja wolfs bane

jesse uzumaki
11-07-2009, 01:33 PM
there is a ambu kakashi in this new CONR3? if so yeah!!!!

I hope naruto move set don't suck like the naruto part 1 games. let's face it he had bad combos. even kiba I did not like his naruto part 1 combos on the past CON games and revolution ones too as for ino ehh don't really care yet.

AdeptRogue
11-07-2009, 01:51 PM
Ino isnt in it becuase the game ends before Ino is introduced.
This game doesnt have PTS characters in it.
So you have to wait until the 4th one to see ino

oh ya what about sai ,Hidan,Yamato and Kakuzu, they weren't introduced yet so what u said is false (srry if i sounded mean)

Sai's brother
11-07-2009, 02:00 PM
oh ya what about sai ,Hidan,Yamato and Kakuzu, they weren't introduced yet so what u said is false (srry if i sounded mean)

(Techneclly Sai was seen in eps 1)

Well I found something that said she wont be in the Wii version (of Shippuden)

AdeptRogue
11-07-2009, 02:08 PM
(Techneclly Sai was seen in eps 1)

Well I found something that said she wont be in the Wii version (of Shippuden)

ok maybe not sai but everyone else stands , and i would like 2 see proof about ino not being in any wii version of shippuden tyvm

Sai's brother
11-07-2009, 02:10 PM
ok maybe not sai but everyone else stands , and i would like 2 see proof about ino not being in any wii version of shippuden tyvm

*fACEPALM*

Forget it the only people someone will belive is a mod
-_-"

Sai's brother
11-07-2009, 02:18 PM
Sai- First seen was in Shippuden eposide 1
Yamato- ^Same as above
Hidan- First seen was eposide 10 of shippuden as a hologram
Kakuzu- First seen in eposdie 135 of Naruto (Non- Shippuden)

AdeptRogue
11-07-2009, 02:23 PM
*fACEPALM*

Forget it the only people someone will belive is a mod
-_-"

no no i just want to see it so i dont get my hopes up when next game comes out plus if ur saying something like that its only right that u give a link or something

Sai's brother
11-07-2009, 02:25 PM
no no i just want to see it so i dont get my hopes up when next game comes out plus if ur saying something like that its only right that u give a link or something

Trust me you wont believe me... even thoguh that site hasnt been wrong yet, you'll find an excuse (the same one everyone else says)

AdeptRogue
11-07-2009, 02:31 PM
Sai- First seen was in Shippuden eposide 1
Yamato- ^Same as above
Hidan- First seen was eposide 10 of shippuden as a hologram
Kakuzu- First seen in eposdie 135 of Naruto (Non- Shippuden)

seen or not they weren't introduced ,no names no nothing , for the people that never watched the sub version or seen pic wouldn't know who sai or yamato and deff not a hologram hidan , kakuzu name was not told ither , as far as they see if the name was not told then they are not introduced.

Sai's brother
11-07-2009, 02:34 PM
*Sigh*

....Ya' know this is VERY pointless, i give up -_-''

AdeptRogue
11-07-2009, 02:35 PM
Trust me you wont believe me... even thoguh that site hasnt been wrong yet, you'll find an excuse (the same one everyone else says)

why won't you give a link its so ez ( copy , paste ) no one can get on ur case if its wrong or not cuz its from a site.

Yuuta
11-07-2009, 05:08 PM
She really needs to be there. If they put EVERYONE ELSE...Then whey the heck not Ino? How are they gonna have a rematch rival fight against Sakura if she's not there?!
I think she has to be there. She just has to be. Ino's awesome in the video games, they can't just drop her like that. I refuse to believe it.

unknown25mil
11-07-2009, 06:01 PM
BELIEVE I... No, never again Naruto, NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!

The Devil
11-08-2009, 08:34 AM
Let's clear some stuff up:
Hidan and kakuzu: They're awsome so stop complaining
sai: A bit gay but important to story
yamato:there way of saying "look we gave you someone like a hokage(1st) so stop complaining"
ino: She sucks and anyway she still might be in look at a picture of the roster there is an unfilled portion

and also maybe the story does go to hidan and kakuzu arc i would be happy not kqetching

unknown25mil
11-08-2009, 10:16 AM
please, there is no unfilled portion. If you are referring to the yellow box, it is not for more characters. The roster was leaked, there are no more characters. I also doubt that the story will go to the Hidan and Kakuzu arc. That would make the story way too long, despite how awsome it wouuld be.

JashinExperiment
11-08-2009, 12:44 PM
Ino is just like a second sakura with mind transfer jutsu the only reason why they would put her in is for a sakura/ino rivalry match she isnt a big part of the story

Kuromaki
11-08-2009, 03:03 PM
Ino is just like a second sakura with mind transfer jutsu the only reason why they would put her in is for a sakura/ino rivalry match she isnt a big part of the story
So? As far as Im concerned an alternate Kakashi isn't necessary, nor are filler characters, and Team 8 and Choji haven't done anything worthwhile for the story this game is taking up but somehow they still get in.

OtoSeptic
11-08-2009, 03:05 PM
well i see it like this , for the past UN , UNS , and CON/CONR , they have made up her and sakuras move set (plus i always thought sakura was the worst character in CON/CONR) so why take out ino just cuz she hasn't been fighting . they love making up moves why not do it 1 more time?? bur look i know that ino is not gona b in it but it just felt unfair to me and when they added character that wasn't even in a filler or show that made it worst - THE ANBU THERE AWESOME !!! but kagura wth!!!! and in sure u would feel the same way if 1 of ur favorite characters was taken out just cuz the are lazy

"Lazy?" Ahaha. Dude. If the people at Tomy were "lazy," they'd have just translated GNT EX1, or whatever it is, and given us a lame 12 characters. Instead, they've spent all this time working to give us the awesome that is CONR3. I understand the disappointment of not having a favorite character -- I occasionally play as Ino -- but that's not lazy. It's one tiny detail out of everything else they've given us.

Hidan
11-08-2009, 09:00 PM
If you want to play as Ino so bad just pretend Ino became an Anbu and her code name is Komachi xD

RazorNion
11-08-2009, 09:55 PM
If you want to play as Ino so bad just pretend Ino became an Anbu and her code name is Komachi xD
This

and besides... I'm not being rude to Ino "pros" out there but I think she was the weakest character ever. I mean, the only way she could be strong as others is if the manga creator dude actually makes her do some fighting... then Tomy can portray that into the game... Only fighting she has ever done that Tomy really considered about was the Chuunin Exam.

Hidan
11-09-2009, 06:35 AM
This

and besides... I'm not being rude to Ino "pros" out there but I think she was the weakest character ever. I mean, the only way she could be strong as others is if the manga creator dude actually makes her do some fighting... then Tomy can portray that into the game... Only fighting she has ever done that Tomy really considered about was the Chuunin Exam.

Yes, my theory works xD

Gin
11-09-2009, 01:33 PM
Stop complaining about the roster, and stop asking dumb rhetorical questions. I understand wanting her in, but she fights about as much as Kushina... Have you even seen accel 2? All she does is dance around and plant exploding tags on people. CON is more creative than that... so just don't be ungrateful brats and be glad you got friggin' Hidan and Kakuzu in the first game.

Kuromaki
11-09-2009, 03:11 PM
I'm sure this game will be awesome, but come on Ino was due in like, EX2. We should be able to complain about this, but I'm not saying any more because there would really be no point to it.

Gin
11-11-2009, 11:37 AM
I'm sure this game will be awesome, but come on Ino was due in like, EX2. We should be able to complain about this, but I'm not saying any more because there would really be no point to it.

She's wasn't "due." This series isn't meant for rosters, meaning they don't input people who haven't fought once. It's just common sense... I don't see how 40 characters gives anybody the right to complain. This could be an imported EX1, and yet you keep sputtering nonsense like this? Look, I don't want to offend you, but this is just ridiculous...

AdeptRogue
11-12-2009, 09:52 PM
"Lazy?" Ahaha. Dude. If the people at Tomy were "lazy," they'd have just translated GNT EX1, or whatever it is, and given us a lame 12 characters. Instead, they've spent all this time working to give us the awesome that is CONR3. I understand the disappointment of not having a favorite character -- I occasionally play as Ino -- but that's not lazy. It's one tiny detail out of everything else they've given us.

ok maybe lazy was a wrong choice of words . im am glad that they worked hard to bring us this game its just that i always worked hard on playing with ino because people always looked down on her or put her at the bottom of a sutpid tier chart ( witch is bs ) so i would train and beat whoever says she sucks just to show that any charcter can kicka$$ and i was hoping to show everyone her ture power because this was gonna b online but epic fail shes not even in it so my dream was crushed-.- but it looks like ill have to train with ten ten or whoever people look down on (i hate tiers )

Kuromaki
11-13-2009, 06:04 AM
She's wasn't "due." This series isn't meant for rosters, meaning they don't input people who haven't fought once. It's just common sense... I don't see how 40 characters gives anybody the right to complain. This could be an imported EX1, and yet you keep sputtering nonsense like this? Look, I don't want to offend you, but this is just ridiculous...
Look, they have filler characters, an ANBU member that hasn't done anything, and an alternate Kakashi. They also have Shino, Kiba and Hinata who haven't done anything in Shippuden at the Hidan and Kakuzu and Gaara arcs, so I don't see why they DON'T have Ino, who at least fought in Part 1 like everyone else. Yes this game is awesome and it's a big step up for Tomy, but I don't see the sense in adding unnecessary characters and everyone else but Ino. I have a right to complain about that, but I don't want to now, because it's not going to do anything.

Memitim
11-20-2009, 12:05 AM
shes useless

KiraFlax
11-20-2009, 11:27 AM
THEY SHOULD HAVE INO IN THIS GAME. they screwed up big time. What kinda pot were they on when they said hey lets make some people that are pretty much not in the show in the game thats supposed to be about the show. makes no sense why they would put the people around her in the game and not her. doesnt matter if shes not as good as the others she should be in. Its like if they made a DBZ game and put in all of the captain gynu force and not captain gynu. Not really a well popular character but should be in the game. They were on meth thats the only reason.

Kuromaki
11-20-2009, 05:07 PM
shes useless
She already has a moveset and Tomy even used up time to make her a new special in Conr2.

And if you want me to tell you her contribution to the plot, I will gladly.
THEY SHOULD HAVE INO IN THIS GAME. they screwed up big time. What kinda pot were they on when they said hey lets make some people that are pretty much not in the show in the game thats supposed to be about the show. makes no sense why they would put the people around her in the game and not her. doesnt matter if shes not as good as the others she should be in. Its like if they made a DBZ game and put in all of the captain gynu force and not captain gynu. Not really a well popular character but should be in the game. They were on meth thats the only reason.
lol. My thoughts exactly.

Fan of Minato
11-20-2009, 05:12 PM
Ino's not in the game probably because of lack of time? They might have wanted to release the game fast and might not have had time to make the movesets and stuff for Ino. Maybe they wanted to put more characters instead of her? They might have thought that the ANBU's are more "popular" than her as going by their abilities.

Sai fangirl
11-20-2009, 05:16 PM
Maybe they just don't like Ino. But I agree it does suck.