PDA

View Full Version : Orochimaru could still come back into the series! THE BEST PREDICTION EVER!!!

Ur Mom
11-05-2009, 04:03 PM
I was just thinking of a prediction. The sword that the Susano uses for Itachi and recently Sasuke is a SEALING SWORD. When Orochimaru was stabbed by the Susano's sword, he was only kept in a separate Hell in a sealing world with whoever else was sealed in there too.

1st IDEA!:::::Well, maybe there is a chance that when (most likey- sorry fangirls) Sasuke and (most likely too-sorry fanboys) Madara will die. The Susano will be lost forever. But then Naruto will feel sorry for those people in that infinite Hell and will either personally or make someone else unseal it. Dead people's souls will come back and Orochimaru too.

Option 1: In the end, either he is still evil and picks a fight with Naruto, which I imagine where Naruto will just flash step there and kill him with a quick blow (imagine it like Byakuya in Bleach), he'll also probably have a regretful and sad face whil killing Orochimaru for the finish.

Option 2
Sub-option 1: In the end, he has regretted everything he has done and apologizes for everything. He is on the verge of death, and this is when he has a long and sad/painful talk with Tsunade (if she's still alive by then) about all his regrets
Sub-option 2: The same as above, except that Tsunade is dead by know. So the only difference is that he talks to Naruto about it all.

2nd IDEA!:::::Sasuke dies when either he is fighting Naruto, if so then Madara might come in afterwards and pick a fight. Another thing could be that Sasuke dies helping Naruto fight Madara later. Either way though, Sasuke dies and Madara lives and fights.

Option 1: Orochimaru proclaimed that he hates Naruto more than he could imagine, and is quite glad Sasuke is dead. He also would say that he would join in with Naruto against Madara anyway, because he wants to end "the damned Uchiha bloodline", as he would most likely say. So he fights with him against Madara, with the outcome unknown, possibility of him dieing, winning but running away, or returning to the village to see Tsunade (if she would be alive)...

Option 2: Orochimaru decides to fight with Madara. Basically any outcome may come out of this. Proceeded by roflstomp

3rd IDEA!:::::Naruto or someone defeats Susano somehow and then anything that fits with this that is above may happen. I cannot put options, because there are too many with THIS ONE!

BTW, NOTE THAT IN ALL OF THESE NARUTO'S DEATH AND KABUTO TURNING INTO OROCHIMARU ARE ALSO SOME POSSIBILITIES!

Anyway, WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK!

Ur Mom
11-05-2009, 04:04 PM
"This is the ultimate!" I hope most of you say ;)

sasu_girl
11-05-2009, 04:07 PM
"This is the ultimate!" I hope most of you say ;)
this is the ultimate

i don't know how to make decent perdictions, i have no imagination...

lolohwd
11-05-2009, 04:08 PM
there all good thoughts but yeah orochi will never die i mean hes a white snake
but i dont think naruto will die
kabuto will probably lose control and orochi takes over

flamey234
11-05-2009, 04:09 PM
My prediction of Orochimaru's return is that the part of Orochimaru that Kabuto grafted onto his skin will take over his body and turn Kabuto into Orochimaru

Ur Mom
11-05-2009, 04:13 PM
I just added the Kabuto thing in there

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-05-2009, 05:13 PM
My prediction is that Orochimaru will come back in the Form of Kabutomaru.

mrsticky005
11-05-2009, 05:16 PM
Kabuto splits his body into two clones.
One is a Kabuto clone (or really just Kabuto)
the other is a Orochimaru clone that Kabuto controls.

kakashi_sempai
11-05-2009, 05:17 PM
My prediction of Orochimaru's return is that the part of Orochimaru that Kabuto grafted onto his skin will take over his body and turn Kabuto into Orochimaru
yea i agree it might be too much for kabuto

Shika-fiend
11-05-2009, 06:14 PM
It seems that Oro will keep coming back until someone finds a way to permenantly seal him for good. Therefore, no jutsu to revive him. Also, no one will really care about him. He'll just be a forgotten crazy old man. I mean, Kabuto doesn't care about him beacause in the end, he wanted power.(Not very loyal, is he?) And, Sasuke doesn't give a frig 'cause he's just set on revenge and power.(Like Kabuto) Jiraiya(the one person who had faith that Oro would turn good again) is dead. So, might as well rule him out.(Unless someone uses a forbidden jutsu) We don't know what'll happen to Tsunade(She'd kill him the first chance she got anyways) So that pretty much leaves us with the sound 5. They are all dead. Besides, only Kimimaro seems loyal. If he was alive, he'd find some way to bring Oro back to life. Back to Kabuto. He has part of Oro inside him. Eventually it should come out and Kabuto won't have any control. Kabuto will pretty much be Orochimaru until Oro dies.

Ur Mom
11-05-2009, 06:15 PM
It seems that Oro will keep coming back until someone finds a way to permenantly seal him for good. Therefore, no jutsu to revive him. Also, no one will really care about him. He'll just be a forgotten crazy old man. I mean, Kabuto doesn't care about him beacause in the end, he wanted power.(Not very loyal, is he?) And, Sasuke doesn't give a frig 'cause he's just set on revenge and power.(Like Kabuto) Jiraiya(the one person who had faith that Oro would turn good again) is dead. So, might as well rule him out.(Unless someone uses a forbidden jutsu) We don't know what'll happen to Tsunade(She'd kill him the first chance she got anyways) So that pretty much leaves us with the sound 5. They are all dead. Besides, only Kimimaro seems loyal. If he was alive, he'd find some way to bring Oro back to life. Back to Kabuto. He has part of Oro inside him. Eventually it should come out and Kabuto won't have any control. Kabuto will pretty much be Orochimaru until Oro dies.
We'll see, ya never know:roll:

GaaraoftheSand13
11-05-2009, 06:45 PM
Why in all of your predictions does Sasuke die? XD

Interesting theories by the way. I think Oro will come in later, because right now we are dealing with the Kisame/ Killer bee stuff and Madara's moon eye plan, unless he pulls an itachi and turns out to be good :-).

Ur Mom
11-05-2009, 07:00 PM
1. Why in all of your predictions does Sasuke die? XD

2. Interesting theories by the way. I think Oro will come in later, because right now we are dealing with the Kisame/ Killer bee stuff and Madara's moon eye plan, unless he pulls an itachi and turns out to be good :-).
1. Because it MUST happen

2. Madara pulling an Itachi, I REEAAALLLYYY hope NOT!

GaaraoftheSand13
11-05-2009, 07:06 PM
1. Because it MUST happen

2. Madara pulling an Itachi, I REEAAALLLYYY hope NOT!

1. Don't kill him *sobsobsob* XD :-)
2. Lol, Madara: I've been the villian for a good while now, but I'd like you to know that my intentions were actually good and Sakura is behind all of the evil scemes

flamey234
11-05-2009, 07:11 PM
nice last sig Gaara:cool::cool:

Ur Mom
11-05-2009, 07:36 PM
2. Lol, Madara: I've been the villian for a good while now, but I'd like you to know that my intentions were actually good and Sakura is behind all of the evil scemes
1. In all seriousness, the plot just CAN'T be good without his death
2. 2. LOL, SAKURA, GENIUS!

[Shikamaru]
11-05-2009, 07:40 PM
He's not coming back.
Even if he does, he's extremely weak compared to everyone of the main characters now. Some of the Chunins in konoha can kill him.
Who cares?

GaaraoftheSand13
11-05-2009, 07:42 PM
;1634517']He's not coming back.
Even if he does, he's extremely weak compared to everyone of the main characters now. Some of the Chunins in konoha can kill him.
Who cares?

Orochimaru was awesome...and I bet if he did come back, kishi would make him a lot more powerful...either that or on the good side...which probably won't happen...

C4 Karura
11-05-2009, 07:46 PM
I LOL'ed at the Sakura part.

RockyL
11-05-2009, 07:49 PM
if Lord Orochimaru came back you have noo idea how happy id be. xD

xXshinigamiXx
11-05-2009, 07:51 PM
hes not going to come back

Ur Mom
11-05-2009, 07:52 PM
-___-way to be pessimistic

GaaraoftheSand13
11-05-2009, 07:59 PM

Where is your proof O_o

[Shikamaru]
11-05-2009, 08:00 PM
Where is your proof O_o
His soul is in a demonic realm, he's not coming back, ever.

Ur Mom
11-05-2009, 08:01 PM
Where is your proof O_o
I don't think there's any

GaaraoftheSand13
11-05-2009, 08:02 PM
;1634823']His soul is in a demonic realm, he's not coming back, ever.

I think he'll come back and die, just so he has a proper death. Maybe Anko can go kill him, she needs more screen/panel time anyway. I bet souls can come out of demonic realms, though I haven't tested it. Let's try Danzo's!

valtreck
11-06-2009, 07:04 AM
orochimaru's return
SSSSSSUUUUUUGGGGGOOOOAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

Ur Mom
11-06-2009, 03:01 PM
orochimaru's return
SSSSSSUUUUUUGGGGGOOOOAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
Even if so, it MUST be inevitable

Miss Bella Rose
11-06-2009, 03:04 PM
I was just thinking of a prediction. The sword that the Susano uses for Itachi and recently Sasuke is a SEALING SWORD. When Orochimaru was stabbed by the Susano's sword, he was only kept in a separate Hell in a sealing world with whoever else was sealed in there too.

1st IDEA!:::::Well, maybe there is a chance that when (most likey- sorry fangirls) Sasuke and (most likely too-sorry fanboys) Madara will die. The Susano will be lost forever. But then Naruto will feel sorry for those people in that infinite Hell and will either personally or make someone else unseal it. Dead people's souls will come back and Orochimaru too.

Option 1: In the end, either he is still evil and picks a fight with Naruto, which I imagine where Naruto will just flash step there and kill him with a quick blow (imagine it like Byakuya in Bleach), he'll also probably have a regretful and sad face whil killing Orochimaru for the finish.

Option 2
Sub-option 1: In the end, he has regretted everything he has done and apologizes for everything. He is on the verge of death, and this is when he has a long and sad/painful talk with Tsunade (if she's still alive by then) about all his regrets
Sub-option 2: The same as above, except that Tsunade is dead by know. So the only difference is that he talks to Naruto about it all.

2nd IDEA!:::::Sasuke dies when either he is fighting Naruto, if so then Madara might come in afterwards and pick a fight. Another thing could be that Sasuke dies helping Naruto fight Madara later. Either way though, Sasuke dies and Madara lives and fights.

Option 1: Orochimaru proclaimed that he hates Naruto more than he could imagine, and is quite glad Sasuke is dead. He also would say that he would join in with Naruto against Madara anyway, because he wants to end "the damned Uchiha bloodline", as he would most likely say. So he fights with him against Madara, with the outcome unknown, possibility of him dieing, winning but running away, or returning to the village to see Tsunade (if she would be alive)...

Option 2: Orochimaru decides to fight with Madara. Basically any outcome may come out of this.

3rd IDEA!:::::Naruto or someone defeats Susano somehow and then anything that fits with this that is above may happen. I cannot put options, because there are too many with THIS ONE!

BTW, NOTE THAT IN ALL OF THESE NARUTO'S DEATH AND KABUTO TURNING INTO OROCHIMARU ARE ALSO SOME POSSIBILITIES!

Anyway, WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK!

wow ... that's interesting..though I doubt that Orochi might return ..but who knows what he's capable of..that devil

Ur Mom
11-06-2009, 03:11 PM
wow ... that's interesting..though I doubt that Orochi might return ..but who knows what he's capable of..that devil
Ya never know, maybe HE IS THE DEVIL. After all, you can make some crazy twists in Naruto that can make sense, even THIS to an extent

brunz
11-06-2009, 05:16 PM
really good theroy's you got's here and yes....this is ultimate xD

Ur Mom
11-07-2009, 05:53 AM
You know, I was thinking, there are alot of other things that could happen if Sasuke didn't die first, but Susano's sword was unsealed during a fight somehow, then what'd happen?!:idea:

Nemico
11-07-2009, 07:10 AM
My prediction is that Orochimaru will come back in the Form of Kabutomaru.

^ Agree.

I like your theories they are creative and anythings posible ;).

Ur Mom
11-07-2009, 07:16 AM
^ Agree.

I like your theories they are creative and anythings posible ;).
THX! But, yeah, that's the most likely way

Ur Mom
11-07-2009, 07:38 AM
But now I feel like an idiot making this

Reala
11-07-2009, 08:15 AM
the sword itachi used was one that sealed Orochimaru away forever, and i think you can only unlock it if you own the sword, which i believe went down with Itachi

Ur Mom
11-07-2009, 08:17 AM
the sword itachi used was one that sealed Orochimaru away forever, and i think you can only unlock it if you own the sword, which i believe went down with Itachi
there's a chance that Susano could be multiple beings that share everything they have, making this possible easily

Reala
11-07-2009, 08:26 AM
i doubt susanoo would "share" , plus susanoo isn't a multiple being, it's a life threatening technique

Ur Mom
11-07-2009, 08:42 AM
i doubt susanoo would "share" , plus susanoo isn't a multiple being, it's a life threatening technique
But Susano is almost living, the controller doesn't control it, it acts on its own, like it is a being?!

Ur Mom
11-07-2009, 11:09 AM
Here's an idea I wanna throw out! WHAT IF NARUTO DIES O.o!

RockyL
11-07-2009, 11:13 AM
Here's an idea I wanna throw out! WHAT IF NARUTO DIES O.o!

then peace would never come to the ninja world. According to the Great Toads prophecy Jiraiya would train the one who either destroyed or saved the ninja world. He is dead now and naruto is the last of his students. So if Naruto dies then there would forever be war in the ninja world.

Reala
11-07-2009, 11:25 AM
But Susano is almost living, the controller doesn't control it, it acts on its own, like it is a being?!

Naw, the user controls it

Ur Mom
11-07-2009, 11:31 AM
Naw, the user controls it
well, it sure as crap doesn't seem that way, anyway, we might find out later, if Kishi wants to let that out though
then peace would never come to the ninja world. According to the Great Toads prophecy Jiraiya would train the one who either destroyed or saved the ninja world. He is dead now and naruto is the last of his students. So if Naruto dies then there would forever be war in the ninja world.
Darn it, but that's true

Reala
11-07-2009, 11:50 AM
well, it sure as crap doesn't seem that way, anyway, we might find out later, if Kishi wants to let that out though

Of course the user controls it, it's a technique activated by the sharingan. the sharingan controls it and tells it what to do.
it's really obvious!!

Ur Mom
11-07-2009, 12:22 PM
Of course the user controls it, it's a technique activated by the sharingan. the sharingan controls it and tells it what to do.
it's really obvious!!
It only tells it to attack, other than attack, the sharingan doesn't seem to move around or have to look where its attacking or the user has to waves his arms, you know what I'm saying:???:

Hando Craap
11-07-2009, 01:03 PM
Didn't Oro & Kabuto want Naruto to get rid of one particular Akatsuki member?At 1st I thought it might have Pain.Did they know that Madara was pulling the strings?What if Madara's strings are being led by another.What is Danzou's role in all of this?Does Madara's & Danzou's plans cross paths or coencide with another?
Maybe I need to put this in a new thread.

SasukeFallen
11-07-2009, 01:19 PM
Oro's not comming back, atleast not in the way you're presenting it. It was Oro's soul that was within Sasuke, and was trying to manifest in the Sasuke Vs. Itachi fight. Itachi's Susano'o had the Totsuka no Tsurugi, that was capable of sealing anything it peirces in an eternal dream-like illusion. So it was Oro's soul that was sealed, and I already have this long hypothesis about how it's not possable to summon someone from a sealed demension, even with Juinjutsu(but that would involve a long example that has nothing to do with this thread). This is why I don't think that even if the KabuMaru thing comes to be(as I think it will), it really won't be Oro. Kabuto may have his abilities, but Oro actually comming back isn't going to happen, IMO.

Besides, I think Kabuto would have known if Oro would come back via him graphing his skin on him(I mean he is a medical prodagie, I really think he would have done his research), Kabuto wouldn't have done it. He dossn't want Oro back, he wants just wants to become more powerful then him. IMO, what he's taken from Oro's body was his skin because Oro was the white snake and the white snake is suposed to show imortality, and power.

IMO, the only way were going to see anything Oro realated is through Kabuto.

Ur Mom
11-07-2009, 02:20 PM
Oro's not comming back, atleast not in the way you're presenting it. It was Oro's soul that was within Sasuke, and was trying to manifest in the Sasuke Vs. Itachi fight. Itachi's Susano'o had the Totsuka no Tsurugi, that was capable of sealing anything it peirces in an eternal dream-like illusion. So it was Oro's soul that was sealed, and I already have this long hypothesis about how it's not possable to summon someone from a sealed demension, even with Juinjutsu(but that would involve a long example that has nothing to do with this thread). This is why I don't think that even if the KabuMaru thing comes to be(as I think it will), it really won't be Oro. Kabuto may have his abilities, but Oro actually comming back isn't going to happen, IMO.

Besides, I think Kabuto would have known if Oro would come back via him graphing his skin on him(I mean he is a medical prodagie, I really think he would have done his research), Kabuto wouldn't have done it. He dossn't want Oro back, he wants just wants to become more powerful then him. IMO, what he's taken from Oro's body was his skin because Oro was the white snake and the white snake is suposed to show imortality, and power.

Way to be pessemistic -_____________-

BTW! What does IMO mean, I've seen that acrinom so much but...

SasukeFallen
11-07-2009, 02:51 PM
Way to be pessemistic -_____________-

BTW! What does IMO mean, I've seen that acrinom so much but...

Sorry! Don't mean to be a debbie downer lol

IMO means: In My Opinion

Hope that helps ^___^

Reala
11-07-2009, 03:10 PM
It only tells it to attack, other than attack, the sharingan doesn't seem to move around or have to look where its attacking or the user has to waves his arms, you know what I'm saying:???:

The sharingan doesn't need to move around or anything, it's controlling susanoo's movements, that doesn't mean it needs to move around

akatsukirocks
11-07-2009, 03:12 PM
of course he will come back
he is already taking over kabuto's body

deidara330
11-07-2009, 03:26 PM
There is a HUGE flaw in your prediction. Itachi was the only one who had the sword, so it immediately dissapeared from existance as soon as he died. Because of that, not one of your ideas can be possible. Besides, it's not likely that Sasuke will ever die. IMO, this is definately NOT the best prediction ever.

Ur Mom
11-08-2009, 08:08 AM
There is a HUGE flaw in your prediction. Itachi was the only one who had the sword, so it immediately dissapeared from existance as soon as he died. Because of that, not one of your ideas can be possible. Besides, it's not likely that Sasuke will ever die. IMO, this is definately NOT the best prediction ever.
Hmph, whatever

AaronSasori
11-08-2009, 08:23 AM
I think of course he is going to return, besides they wouldnt have made the story line so that Kabuto was part of him

Ur Mom
11-08-2009, 08:29 AM
I think of course he is going to return, besides they wouldnt have made the story line so that Kabuto was part of him
They could've just made it so that Kabuto could have a rematch with Naruto too ya know

Ur Mom
11-08-2009, 09:44 AM
sorry! Don't mean to be a debbie downer lol

imo means: In my opinion

hope that helps ^___^
tnx!!

Ur Mom
11-08-2009, 01:30 PM
;1634823']His soul is in a demonic realm, he's not coming back, ever.
we'll see

Ur Mom
11-08-2009, 03:31 PM
this is the ultimate

i don't know how to make decent perdictions, i have no imagination...
You have more imagination than you know man (wait, I think woman)

yokokurama
11-08-2009, 07:14 PM
Ye forgot my theory
Now that Pain is dead, Madara may need someone who can revive him. He said Pain's revive ability was supposed to be for him. We now there had to be a reason Orochimaru was allowed in Akatsuki

-edit: ;);););) the post got cut off—I had posted 3 long paragraphs too. Damn crappy forum

Well I was basically gonna say that Orochimaru knew about reviving dead people. Madara needs to be revived. Also Madara has control over other dimensions and can teleport people in and out, so he could possibly teleport Orochimaru out of the other dimension

Ur Mom
11-09-2009, 05:05 AM
[QUOTE=yokokurama;1680313]Ye forgot my theory
Now that Pain is dead, Madara may need someone who can revive him. He said Pain's revive ability was supposed to be for him. We now there had to be a reason Orochimaru was allowed in Akatsuki

-edit: ;);););) the post got cut off

Ur Mom
11-09-2009, 05:05 AM
[QUOTE=yokokurama;1680313]Ye forgot my theory

-edit: ;);););) the post got cut off
Very good possibility, and more exciting than the OROCHIMARU COMING THROUGH KABUTO ONE!

Ur Mom
11-09-2009, 05:07 AM
Yes, very good

Ur Mom
11-09-2009, 09:37 AM
the odds are against you now, so HA! (JK!)

Kon
11-09-2009, 09:38 AM
true he has a way through kabuto unless kabuto can keep control

MannyGAGA
11-09-2009, 09:48 AM
nice this can really happen in the story! good job! ^.^

Ur Mom
11-09-2009, 06:05 PM
nice this can really happen in the story! good job! ^.^
THX! Very much

ShadowKyuubi
11-09-2009, 06:12 PM
sure hope not...orochimaru had serious issues...i would rather hav someone from the akatsuki come back, it would be way cooler.

assassin
11-09-2009, 06:16 PM
make another Naruto shippuuden movie: return of the snake...when Orochimaru take's over Kabuto OR sasuke's body and Naruto and friends have to save the day!

Ur Mom
11-09-2009, 06:24 PM
make another Naruto shippuuden movie: return of the snake...when Orochimaru take's over Kabuto OR sasuke's body and Naruto and friends have to save the day!
YES! That'd be EPIC!

Ur Mom
11-10-2009, 04:33 PM
really good theroy's you got's here and yes....this is ultimate xD
THX!:lol:

OrochimaruLucas
11-10-2009, 09:34 PM
I hope orochimaru returns.

Ur Mom
11-11-2009, 06:47 AM
I hope orochimaru returns.
yeah, I'm looking at ur name -_-

Ur Mom
11-11-2009, 05:36 PM
I've also considered the possibility that OROCHIMARU COULD DIE BEFOREHAND! How would THAT turn out?!

Ur Mom
11-14-2009, 06:59 AM
Well, isn't that obvious, yeah, I added that in

Ur Mom
11-14-2009, 08:03 AM
true he has a way through kabuto unless kabuto can keep control
He wouldn't have put it in himself if he knew that he was going to be taken over, he probably has a plan dude

Chidori stream
11-14-2009, 08:19 AM
It depends if Orochimaru takes over Orochimaru

Ur Mom
11-14-2009, 08:21 AM
It depends if Orochimaru takes over Kabuto
There, I changed it for you. BTW! Once again, Kabbuto has probably made a plan so that DOESN'T HAPPEN

Ur Mom
11-17-2009, 08:17 PM
BTW people, don't hate on my theories with negative rep...

Ur Mom
11-18-2009, 04:24 PM
Okay, I'm getting neg rep, and it's annoying

ninja05
11-18-2009, 04:38 PM
It's a good prediction.

Dark Angel Haikara
11-19-2009, 09:46 PM
it may be possible... if Kabuto doesn't stop the slow reincarnation that he accidentally got caught into, maybe Orochimaru will eventually become fully reincarnated using his body as a host, as Kabuto himself said when he ran into Naruto...

Ur Mom
12-09-2009, 06:55 AM
it may be possible... if Kabuto doesn't stop the slow reincarnation that he accidentally got caught into, maybe Orochimaru will eventually become fully reincarnated using his body as a host, as Kabuto himself said when he ran into Naruto...
How many times do I have to say KABUTO PROBABLY HAS A PLAN SO THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN! Otherwise, he wouldn't have every put a part of him inside of himself

Rasen_Chidori
01-27-2010, 02:18 AM
I have a theory about this, I think that Orochimaru will return through Kabuto, then knowing that he could not take over Sasuke's body on his own he may look to free his other self from Susanoo in order to double team Sasuke. If Orochimaru decides he can't get Sasukes body he may decide to go after Madara's instead (Since Madara said himself that he was a shadow of his former self.) I know it seems unlikely, but it would sure turn the story on its head.

Leji_Hyuga
02-02-2010, 01:47 PM
i think oro will come back alive because how he died was not right.you see all the sanin even there master sarutobii died protecting the village even though we dont know if tsunade is dead or not.jiraya was trying to protect the village an offered to fight pein an died.orochimaru getting killed by one of his servents is not away for a sanin to die.i think orochimaru will come back [im not sure how but it has something to do with one of the best medical ninjas which is kabuto]then help the leaf kill madara because the three ms user's all he tried too kill to get there eyes but couldn't.he hate all of the uchiha thats why he will an the leaf kill madara uchiha.sasuke on the other hand will get murdered by some villages anbu because he's in the bingo book an all the nations want him dead so he's going to die edvantully.thats my theory of orochimaru.

Ur Mom
02-02-2010, 08:06 PM
How did this get bumped back up!?..................well, thank Leji then

Ishtar
02-02-2010, 08:44 PM
Wow, you really thought this through

Ur Mom
02-03-2010, 07:11 PM
Wow, you really thought this through
It was during one of my spazz attacks....so...........

yokokurama
02-04-2010, 12:12 AM
Also possible that Madara (who may have control over Sasunoo and other dimensions with his eye) brings Orochimaru back to help him be reborn.

Agent Spectre
02-05-2010, 02:42 AM
Why doesn't anybody ever seem to think logically when it comes to the whole Kabuto/Orochimaru thing. SasukeFallen seems to be the only one here that really understands.

Oro's not comming back, atleast not in the way you're presenting it.
I don't think that even if the KabuMaru thing comes to be(as I think it will), it really won't be Oro. Kabuto may have his abilities, but Oro actually comming back isn't going to happen, IMO.

He dossn't want Oro back, he wants just wants to become more powerful then him. IMO, what he's taken from Oro's body was his skin because Oro was the white snake and the white snake is suposed to show imortality, and power.

This. As I have stated in a previous thread (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=344873&postcount=21) on the subject of Kabuto and Orochimaru...

Quite honestly, I don't know how grafting a portion of Orochimaru's scaly snake corpse onto your arm could infuse his "soul" into yours...so we don't even know if Orochimaru can really gain his consciousness inside of Kabuto, since technically, that was sealed away.
However.. that's the impression Kabu-sama gives... he's being taken over.. but taken over by what exactly? It's something to ponder, because people just assume. It could just be his power is consuming Kabuto without a consciousness behind it, much like how a transplanted body part, blood or skin can get rejected, but the other way around in this case... Orochimaru's corpse rejecting Kabuto by taking it over because it is stronger... where in Kabuto would just die or go insane something - ceasing to be himself, without having Orochimaru inside of him. We don't really know how it works.

Ur Mom
02-20-2010, 05:46 AM
Why doesn't anybody ever seem to think logically when it comes to the whole Kabuto/Orochimaru thing. SasukeFallen seems to be the only one here that really understands.

This. As I have stated in a previous thread (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=344873&postcount=21) on the subject of Kabuto and Orochimaru...

Quite honestly, I don't know how grafting a portion of Orochimaru's scaly snake corpse onto your arm could infuse his "soul" into yours...so we don't even know if Orochimaru can really gain his consciousness inside of Kabuto, since technically, that was sealed away.
However.. that's the impression Kabu-sama gives... he's being taken over.. but taken over by what exactly? It's something to ponder, because people just assume. It could just be his power is consuming Kabuto without a consciousness behind it, much like how a transplanted body part, blood or skin can get rejected, but the other way around in this case... Orochimaru's corpse rejecting Kabuto by taking it over because it is stronger... where in Kabuto would just die or go insane something - ceasing to be himself, without having Orochimaru inside of him. We don't really know how it works.
But think about THIS, why would a smart medic ninja like him put it in himself if he knew he had even a 40% chance of loosing himself?

Kamisama
05-05-2011, 04:39 PM
i think orochimaru will use kabuto to release his other body sealed by itachi some how or i could be wrong. but i hope that is what happens

Tensa Zangetsu
05-05-2011, 04:54 PM
nah I'd rather not Orochimaru come back into the series >.>

Akatsuki Tsunade
05-06-2011, 01:59 AM
I would love to see him back but I'm pretty sure he won't. However he does some what live bc of Kabuto

Miss Bella Rose
05-06-2011, 02:08 AM
Agree !! OMG I just can't wait for this moment to happen .. i seriously want Orochi back!!

Ur Mom
05-07-2011, 01:33 PM
What the hell, how did this get here. More importantly, HOW DID IT GET EFFING BUMPED

*Back to bookstore

Sabaku.Soso
07-01-2011, 09:59 PM
It depends on Kabuto. But personally, I think that wont happen. Everybody knows Kabuto's personality, theres no way that he would bring Orochimaru back and make himself a servant like in the old days. Some may argue that Kabuto would save Orochi and then use him but Id say thats a great risk which hes smart enough to understand.

WeezyBaby
07-31-2011, 10:06 PM
Id be so happy if he came back

whatever
09-17-2011, 05:58 AM
maybe....i hope not........

Dr.kidoma-kun
11-09-2011, 08:53 PM
the plot twists are just getting better.
but i must admit, with oro back, at lease Naruto will have one of its top villains back in action.
something tells me naruto is far from over.

Maruko
11-10-2011, 01:59 PM
How many times do I have to say KABUTO PROBABLY HAS A PLAN SO THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN! Otherwise, he wouldn't have every put a part of him inside of himself

Yeah that mofo is smart,but i WOULD like to see Oro come back! :D

loganace
11-18-2011, 07:38 AM
Kabuto splits his body into two clones.
One is a Kabuto clone (or really just Kabuto)
the other is a Orochimaru clone that Kabuto controls.
Yes I love that prediction, my thoughts exactly.

AfterDark
02-24-2012, 01:35 AM
ahem The series is called Naruto they won't kill him off

Patdaddy
03-14-2012, 07:55 AM
Bringing Oro back wouldn't be logical, Sasuke and Naruto are way to powerfull for him now. It would be nice though if Oro would fight with Tobi.

JashinSama
03-16-2012, 01:03 PM
Bringing Oro back wouldn't be logical, Sasuke and Naruto are way to powerfull for him now. It would be nice though if Oro would fight with Tobi.

Imagine if Madara used Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life...

He could summon Orochimaru and Hashirama and Minato, place genjutsus on them, and control them.

Samsara of Heavenly Life ignores seals.