PDA

View Full Version : Neji vs Zuko

Miles Edgeworth
11-05-2009, 02:51 PM
Neji vs Zuko from Avatar the Last Airbender, who wins?

The Demon Zabuza
11-05-2009, 02:52 PM
Neji with little effort.

As much as I love Zuko, Kaiten/Sky Palm would just knock away any fire blast. Or he could just dodge with speed. Not to mention 64 palms is way to fast for him. I don't even think that he would be able to do it with the comet.

Sun God "Blaze"
11-05-2009, 02:53 PM
Neji!!!!he can just freaken Air Palm Zuko's Fire. (maybe I don't kno, its a hard choice because it depends if it is Shippuden Neji)

dragonjinchuriki dj
11-05-2009, 02:54 PM
neji cause he can defeat his fire with rotation and if zuko tries to use lightning he can use air palm wiind beats lightning

Manwe Sulimo
11-05-2009, 03:21 PM
If Sozin's Comet is on, Zuko. If Sozin's Comet is off, Neji.

Sun God "Blaze"
11-05-2009, 03:26 PM
I still think even if Sozen's comet was up Neji (shippuden) would win he could just use Sky Palm.

sasu_girl
11-05-2009, 03:26 PM
If Sozin's Comet is on, Zuko. If Sozin's Comet is off, Neji.
but no matter what neji is faster than zuko. so he could get around it.
(zuko only has the speed of nomal people)

mika30
11-05-2009, 03:34 PM
Darn thats hard....but I have to say Neji would win this one!

C4 Karura
11-05-2009, 03:56 PM
What are Zuko's abilites?

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-05-2009, 03:58 PM
Neji wins easily, with Air Palms and faster speed and better durability.

The Demon Zabuza
11-05-2009, 04:00 PM

Any time you have a question, JFGI.

Rinnegans Six Paths
11-05-2009, 04:01 PM
Neji's defense is too great

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-05-2009, 04:01 PM

Zuko can fire blasts of natural fire as his enemies, seeing that he is somewhat of an expert in Fire Bending. He had also shown the ability to be highly agile, as well as martial arts, and to be able to wield a sword successfully, seen as his time with his other identity/persona. Zuko can also somewhat control lightning to some short degree, as he was able to deflect it and fire it back, despite the fact that it costs huge stamina.

Raiden
11-05-2009, 04:04 PM
of all the people in this forum, you TDZ should know that Wind's weakness ia Fire

The Demon Zabuza
11-05-2009, 04:06 PM
of all the people in this forum, you TDZ should know that Wind's weakness ia Fire

Except Neji uses Ying chakra to do his moves, not elementally recomposed.

As such, Kaiten blocks anything.

ECW Original
11-05-2009, 04:06 PM
Zuko can fire blasts of natural fire as his enemies, seeing that he is somewhat of an expert in Fire Bending. He had also shown the ability to be highly agile, as well as martial arts, and to be able to wield a sword successfully, seen as his time with his other identity/persona. Zuko can also somewhat control lightning to some short degree, as he was able to deflect it and fire it back, despite the fact that it costs huge stamina.
Zuko can't shoot lightning,only redirect it.

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-05-2009, 04:11 PM
Zuko can't shoot lightning,only redirect it.

I never said he could. All I said was that he could manipulate it some small degree, as such as being able to block lightning and then fire it back, thus redirecting it.

Raiden
11-05-2009, 04:12 PM
Except Neji uses Ying chakra to do his moves, not elementally recomposed.

As such, Kaiten blocks anything.
Air Palm is of the wind element, so that won't be a factor in this fight, and explain to me what Neji well do when he's having hand to hand combat and fire smeared in his eyes, FYI Zuko can fire band as he's fighting hand to hand but I'm a tell you how it is, Kenshiro well own both of them with his mastery of Hokuto Shinken

The Demon Zabuza
11-05-2009, 04:14 PM
Air Palm is of the wind element, so that won't be a factor in this fight, and explain to me what Neji well do when he's having hand to hand combat and fire smeared in his eyes, FYI Zuko can fire band as he's fighting hand to hand but I'm a tell you how it is, Kenshiro well own both of them with his mastery of Hokuto Shinken

64 palms has a range of around 5 meters, with it, he can dodge the swords. The whips might be a problem, but Neji is so much faster than Zuko, so he would be able to dodge them long enough to close of firebending chakra.

Raiden
11-05-2009, 04:17 PM
64 palms has a range of around 5 meters, with it, he can dodge the swords. The whips might be a problem, but Neji is so much faster than Zuko, so he would be able to dodge them long enough to close of firebending chakra.
last time i seen, Neji is not that fast at all, I believe Zuko is the same speed as Neji

Manwe Sulimo
11-05-2009, 04:47 PM
but no matter what neji is faster than zuko. so he could get around it.
(zuko only has the speed of nomal people)

Actually, Zuko has superhuman reflexes. And he was able to run and jump in front of a lightning bolt.

Jose
11-05-2009, 04:49 PM
Neji wins he blows the fire back but now Aang vs Neji sounds more intersting.

C4 Karura
11-05-2009, 06:56 PM
Any time you have a question, JFGI.
What's JFGI?

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-05-2009, 06:56 PM
What's JFGI?

Yes, what is "JFGI"?

zebrakiller
11-05-2009, 09:50 PM
neji is too fast for zuko, he could get in close and disable his arms, thereby eliminating zukos firebending ability