PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 470 Discussion *Spoilers*

Phenom
11-05-2009, 09:38 AM
I liked everything in this chapter, except for Samehada's new appearance, which look stupid to me. I also wonder how Kiba is possibly going to find Sasuke without a scent, let alone when he is in that alternate dimension, and if he can find him before Naruto does with Sage Mode.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
11-05-2009, 10:10 AM
yea the chap was really good...

samehada dint look all so bad...but i dint like how to it had a weird mouth at the end of it...

i dont think sakura is gonna find sasuke before naruto...atleast as long as he in the other dimension...naruto might be able to sense him...but that too depends on the distance madara is from naruto...

i get a feeling that the next chapter mught just have sasuke in it..

HokageSoulReaper
11-05-2009, 10:10 AM
to me, it seems that after the blow NaruSaku took last week, now this kinda gives back some hope for it, and it also kinda does confirm Sakura was half lying, meaning she probably does like Naruto, coz IMO, her decision to go after Sasuke has to do more with Naruto than her own desire to get him back

now, Killerbee vs Kisame........I do agree the sword at the end looked kinda dumb, but it kinda fits the whole deal, perhaps the more chakra it gets, the more it changes

now, I think Killerbee will get owned, unless his bro arrives to help him, but it should be an epic fight...........and if indeed the raikage appears, if Kisame gets enough chakra on Samehada, he just might be able to kill them both

Sasori_X
11-05-2009, 10:50 AM
to me, it seems that after the blow NaruSaku took last week, now this kinda gives back some hope for it, and it also kinda does confirm Sakura was half lying, meaning she probably does like Naruto, coz IMO, her decision to go after Sasuke has to do more with Naruto than her own desire to get him back

now, Killerbee vs Kisame........I do agree the sword at the end looked kinda dumb, but it kinda fits the whole deal, perhaps the more chakra it gets, the more it changes

now, I think Killerbee will get owned, unless his bro arrives to help him, but it should be an epic fight...........and if indeed the raikage appears, if Kisame gets enough chakra on Samehada, he just might be able to kill them both

Well Raikage is important to the plot so most likely he won't die if he appears in the fight.

But yeah I agree, from the looks on how the fight is going.... Killer Bee just might lose. Kisame easily has the fight in the bag thanks to his cheap sword. Though I guess its also a pain to wield a sword that can'tslice but shave. (or "cut into ribbons" LOL stupid dub)

But thank goodness Kishi stops the whole relationship crap. Sorry but romance has been overdone in so many manga's I get really tired of it. But I really think Naruto should stop chasing after Sasuke. There's absolutely no hope that Sasuke will even want to return to the Village from how the story is going. Its getting really tiresome.... in my opinion that is.

flamey234
11-05-2009, 10:56 AM
What I believe is that this is a blow to NaruSaku. You need to also remember that Sakura know nothing about Sasuke's relationship to Madara. This fact might appear later on to Sakura and could reveal she still truly loves Sasuke. She also pretty much admited she lied about not liking Sasuke anymore and about loving Naruto all in one or two pages.

Phenom
11-05-2009, 10:58 AM

I agree with the NaruSaku part. Last weeks chapter made it seem like Sakura was completely lying to Naruto, but this week she sold that she really likes Naruto and wants to protect him. Well at least she made me believe, Naruto not so much.

I'm going to assume that either Kisame dies, or either Killer Bee or Kisame escape before being killed. At this point Killer Bee can't die, for story purposes. Well, he could but then Kishi would need to make the series more like DBZ and have Naruto (Goku) be able to get strong enough to take out 8 tailed beasts, in a very short time because if Naruto is the only remaining Jinchuuriki then Madara can simply send all 8 tailed-beasts that he would have gathered to attack Konoha to draw Naruto out.

Sasori_X
11-05-2009, 11:04 AM
I agree with the NaruSaku part. Last weeks chapter made it seem like Sakura was completely lying to Naruto, but this week she sold that she really likes Naruto and wants to protect him. Well at least she made me believe, Naruto not so much.

I'm going to assume that either Kisame dies, or either Killer Bee or Kisame escape before being killed. At this point Killer Bee can't die, for story purposes. Well, he could but then Kishi would need to make the series more like DBZ and have Naruto (Goku) be able to get strong enough to take out 8 tailed beasts, in a very short time because if Naruto is the only remaining Jinchuuriki then Madara can simply send all 8 tailed-beasts that he would have gathered to attack Konoha to draw Naruto out.

Well considering that Naruto got a rediculous upgrade from Sage mode. I mean he took out all 6 bodies of Pein, something Jiraiya had trouble with against 3 of them. I wouldn't be surprised if Kishi's pulls another one like that for Naruto so he can reach to an 8 tail beasts level.

But yeah, most likely Killer Bee would be the one teaching Naruto how to use his demon.

flamey234
11-05-2009, 11:10 AM
That last part was the same prediction I put on a thread that asked if Naruto would ever be able to control the Kyuubi

Sasori_X
11-05-2009, 11:16 AM
That last part was the same prediction I put on a thread that asked if Naruto would ever be able to control the Kyuubi

Well it seems that way. From looking how the story is going, Killer Bee and Naruto would have to work with each other in order to beat Madara and his 7 tail beasts. From the looks of it, I don't know if the Jubi will be able to make an appearance or not.

flamey234
11-05-2009, 11:18 AM
Well it seems that way. From looking how the story is going, Killer Bee and Naruto would have to work with each other in order to beat Madara and his 7 tail beasts. From the looks of it, I don't know if the Jubi will be able to make an appearance or not.
If it does then I think that Kishimoto will make it Naruto's final enemy where he can't use the Kyuubi and will be a pretty intense fight

ShikamaruGenius
11-05-2009, 11:30 AM
I agree with every post up there. It was a great chapter and I think that Sakura want to find sasuke to proove Naruto what she was talking about...I hate to say this but I really think Sakura love Naruto o_0!

For the kB vs Kisame part.: first of all, FINALLY! the fight just started. Kisama really impress me absorbing all the KB chakra in one hit. the Headbut part was like.. BUMP! Kb really need to get serious or maybe he really need is older brother back up. But he can't die so that would be troublesome for Kisame...

and for the sword, Personally I tought it was kinda nice! Its make senses with the head who absorb chakra and looks like a spiky fish (I don't know the real name XD).

anyway that was a good chapter Ho and one thing?

what Sai Did sneaking in the back after the talk hiding behind something?? is he transmiting information or try to sneak Naruto?? I think Kakashi saw this haha XD

flamey234
11-05-2009, 11:32 AM
I agree with every post up there. It was a great chapter and I think that Sakura want to find sasuke to proove Naruto what she was talking about...I hate to say this but I really think Sakura love Naruto o_0!

For the kB vs Kisame part.: first of all, FINALLY! the fight just started. Kisama really impress me absorbing all the KB chakra in one hit. the Headbut part was like.. BUMP! Kb really need to get serious or maybe he really need is older brother back up. But he can't die so that would be troublesome for Kisame...

and for the sword, Personally I tought it was kinda nice! Its make senses with the head who absorb chakra and looks like a spiky fish (I don't know the real name XD).

what Sai Did sneaking in the back after the talk hiding behind something?? is he transmiting information or try to sneak Naruto?? I think Kakashi saw this haha XD
I thought that was Sai at first too so I checked again. When I looked carefuly I don't think it was Sai.

Sasori_X
11-05-2009, 11:32 AM

Hm... good question. I personally think that Sai is going to either tell Naruto about Sakura plan to go after Sasuke or Sai is secretly working for Danzo, giving him information or something. This should be interesting.

Phariah824
11-05-2009, 11:34 AM
eh was ok not one of the better ones.

i liked the attitude change from the tsukage ( oldman ) that Gaara caused. definately cool

tired of that dumb sword already. i mean its the ultimate weapon and it looks real stupid. i wonder how rusty Kisame will be if he ever loses it, he probably hasn't had a fair fight in so long he might forget how to.

i can't see KB doing well with his chakra disrupted, help better arrive or he will be done for.

i can't wait to see what Sai tells Naruto. he slipped away from Sakura, Kiba and Lee. and knowing how delicate Sai is ( lol ) it should be better than a whole chap and half of Sakura's blah-blah-blah.

and seeing this whole romance drama i think Kishi has a good fall back in writing a daytime soap opera if he ever gives up Manga. i just wanna see some fighting already, enough of " As the Chakra Turns " already.

flamey234
11-05-2009, 11:37 AM
Did anyone else besides me notice that the Samehaeda (forgot how to spell it but close enough) stretched?

ShikamaruGenius
11-05-2009, 11:39 AM
I thought that was Sai at first too so I checked again. When I looked carefuly I don't think it was Sai.

Dude XD look more carefully again. It is Sai :roll:

Narutorious
11-05-2009, 11:55 AM
The Sai with Sakura's group was an ink clone, the real Sai was hiding, I think Sai plans on telling Naruto the truth about Sasuke & what Sakura is planning on doing. Sai knows Sakura has a soft spot for Naruto, and probably knew she wouldn't go through with telling Naruto the truth about Sasuke.

flamey234
11-05-2009, 11:56 AM
The Sai with Sakura's group was an ink clone, the real Sai was hiding, I think Sai plans on telling Naruto the truth about Sasuke & what Sakura is planning on doing. Sai knows Sakura has a soft spot for Naruto, and probably knew she wouldn't go through with telling Naruto the truth about Sasuke.
Now that makes more sense

Narutorious
11-05-2009, 12:03 PM
Did anyone else besides me notice that the Samehaeda (forgot how to spell it but close enough) stretched?

The Samehada had transformed on the last page, Kisame said something about the taste of the Hachibi's chakra was making Samehada excited and I guess it made Samehada transform.

RockyL
11-05-2009, 01:07 PM
i thought Samehada looked cool. anyway i hope Lee doesnt leave i was hoping for him to get some action.

:Gaara:
11-05-2009, 01:11 PM
I just got done reading chapter 470 guys!!!

sasu_girl
11-05-2009, 01:11 PM
i just wanna say one thing, i loved the new chapter!! now they have dirt and a reason to hate danzo and the elders!!

11-05-2009, 01:13 PM
I agree 100%, Thats one of the reasons this chapter was awesome!

SuperChoji
11-05-2009, 01:13 PM
i can only imagine how pissed the narusaku fans were when they found out she compleetly lied about her liking naruto as much as she said

flamey234
11-05-2009, 01:14 PM
i can only imagine how pissed the narusaku fans were when they found out she compleetly lied about her liking naruto as much as she said
yeah really:lol:. the NaruHina fans must be rejoicing too.

11-05-2009, 01:16 PM
Of course they are lol

Reala
11-05-2009, 01:16 PM
i've not finished reading but i must say it's freaking AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-05-2009, 01:26 PM
Samehada has a mouth, lol.

Reala
11-05-2009, 01:27 PM
i know, i think it looks very awesome!

ShikamaruGenius
11-05-2009, 01:32 PM
Samehada has a mouth, lol.

that's explain why he can drain chakra hehe ^^

Reala
11-05-2009, 01:34 PM
Yup! x3 nomnomnom heh

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-05-2009, 01:39 PM
Still made me laugh hard. lol

It does make since though.

flamey234
11-05-2009, 01:40 PM
Yeah but I don't think Sakura was hurt too bad. I mean, since she got used to being denied by Sasuke

Reala
11-05-2009, 01:42 PM
i wonder what's gonna happen with sakura and her hunt for sasuke, lets hope she doesn't walk in on karin doing something to the unconscious sasuke

flamey234
11-05-2009, 01:43 PM
i wonder what's gonna happen with sakura and her hunt for sasuke, lets hope she doesn't walk in on karin doing something to the unconscious sasuke
This may be a 13 and up manga but it's not even close to an x-rated one

Reala
11-05-2009, 01:45 PM
This may be a 13 and up manga but it's not even close to an x-rated one

true, but you can't deny that Karin's thinking it.

Shika-fiend
11-05-2009, 01:49 PM
This chapter was good. I HATE Sakura.

woo_hoo
11-05-2009, 01:50 PM
I just finished reading it and i'm a bit disappointed because Sakura was acting weird ! I really thought that she and naruto will kiss or something :) But what the hell I liked it anyway!

flamey234
11-05-2009, 01:51 PM
This chapter was good. I HATE Sakura.
It's Sakura's ego that pisses me off. She should know better than to mess with a guy's feelings.

flamey234
11-05-2009, 01:51 PM
not quoting that one. o, btw, WTH!?!?!?!?!?!

Sasquatchistan
11-05-2009, 01:52 PM
i stopped liking samehada once it started talking.... "gigigigigigi" c'mon this isnt family guy here....though i wish it was.

Shika-fiend
11-05-2009, 01:52 PM
I have NEVER seen Samehada without the wrappings....

Reala
11-05-2009, 01:54 PM
not quoting that one. o, btw, WTH!?!?!?!?!?!

you mean me?

well Karin has already implied she was going to rape or doing something along the lines of that to sasuke.

flamey234
11-05-2009, 01:55 PM
you mean me?

well Karin has already implied she was going to rape or doing something along the lines of that to sasuke.
No, I was talking about the NaruSaku pic Woo_Hoo put in here

Reala
11-05-2009, 02:06 PM
No, I was talking about the NaruSaku pic Woo_Hoo put in here

Oh, yeah, i think the pairings are going to be decided on who finds sasuke first:
if sakura finds sasuke first i think it's more likely to be sasusaku and naru hina.
If naruto finds sasuke first i think narusaku's more likely to happen.

flamey234
11-05-2009, 02:09 PM
Oh, yeah, i think the pairings are going to be decided on who finds sasuke first:
if sakura finds sasuke first i think it's more likely to be sasusaku and naru hina.
If naruto finds sasuke first i think narusaku's more likely to happen.
I don't think NaruSaku will happen as long as Sasuke's alive. I believe Naruto doesn't want to seperate Sakura from Sasuke and he'll probably feel guilty if Sakura starts really loving him more than Sasuke

Reala
11-05-2009, 02:17 PM
I agree, flamey, then Hinata can feel loved, after her dramatic life threatening confession.

brunz
11-05-2009, 02:23 PM
good chap IMO, Samehada looked pretty badass. hope we can see the fight continue in 471. also i think Sai will tell Naruto about Sakura,Kiba and Lee going after Sasuke alone

Reala
11-05-2009, 02:25 PM
yeah!

flamey234
11-05-2009, 02:25 PM
I agree, flamey, then Hinata can feel loved, after her dramatic life threatening confession.
here is the reason why I believe the NaruSaku relationship would be 1.5 sided and NaruHina would be 2 sided.
NaruSaku started because Naruto was in love with Sakuras Body. This would not work out right because those kind of relationships are the kind that don't last long. A true relationship is one where you can be happy for the one you love no matter what they've done. This is almost a connection of the minds (best way I could do it). NaruHina would be the meeting of the minds since it seems Naruto's love for Hinata has been steadily growing. No matter how I throw in different scenarios on NaruHina and NaruSaku through my head trying to figure out which one would be best for both, it almost always turns out to be NaruHina. They also both understand each other more than Sakura understands Naruto and vice versa.

Sasori Hatori
11-05-2009, 02:29 PM
Sasuke and Sakura

Naruto and Hinata

Thats how its going to happen.

xxgolden
11-05-2009, 02:29 PM
I love how Kisame sword(can't spell its name)look it was so cool

Reala
11-05-2009, 02:32 PM
Yeah, Sakura's too confused herself so nobody outside of herself is even going to begin to understand her.
whereas Hinata is shy and is willing to accept Naruto however he comes.

Rezeon
11-05-2009, 02:43 PM
You know, Sakura just leaving without telling Naruto whats really going on isn't going to help things one bit in terms of mending the damage done in the last chapter.

I really wonder if Sakura's makeshift team is up to the task of taking on Team Hawk though, and possibly Madara and Zetsu. Not to mention the possibility of the Root guy who was supposed to be keeping an eye on Sai showing up.

As for the Kisame vs Killer Bee fight, I think one of them will be forced to retreat. KB has backup with him afterall. Considering how otherwise unthreatening the guy looks he is probably going to be a total powerhouse and save the day or it will be a self sacrifice situation with him buying time for KB to escape.

flamey234
11-05-2009, 02:44 PM
I wonder what Sakura will say when she hears about Madara.

NaruHina fan
11-05-2009, 03:12 PM
yeah really:lol:. the NaruHina fans must be rejoicing too.

*walks in covered in confetti* maybe we are.......

flamey234
11-05-2009, 03:13 PM
*walks in covered in confetti* maybe we are.......
your sig is a win:twisted::cool:

NaruHina fan
11-05-2009, 03:14 PM
thanks

GenFlower12
11-05-2009, 04:54 PM
Awesome Chapter.Finally the NaruSaku scene is over.I could care less about the romance.Man Kisame's sword is both cool and creepy at the same time.Can't choose which it is though.I hope KB gets defeated by Kisame.Don't know why I want that to happen though.

Hebi
11-05-2009, 04:57 PM
Kisame's Sword.... awesome

Naruko-chan
11-05-2009, 05:17 PM
I personally liked the Samehada, it looked pretty awsome to me. From here, it doesn't look like Killerbee has much of a chance with his own chakra working against him.
As for NaruSaku, it just looks like it's going down hill even more. :twisted:

flamey234
11-05-2009, 05:18 PM
i stopped liking samehada once it started talking.... "gigigigigigi" c'mon this isnt family guy here....though i wish it was.
family guy goes gigity gigity goo

Lone Wolf
11-05-2009, 05:19 PM
Just you watch, Samehada is gonna fuse with Kisame.

Naruko-chan
11-05-2009, 05:24 PM

Oh man, that would be so cool! :shock:

flamey234
11-05-2009, 05:26 PM
That reminds me of Mr.1 from One Piece

Lone Wolf
11-05-2009, 05:26 PM
That reminds me of Mr.1 from One Piece
Uh no Mr 1 can grow Blades, Its different from fusing with blades. Besides Samehada isn't a blade, its shark fin.

GaaraoftheSand13
11-05-2009, 05:43 PM
this chapter made me truely appreciate the artwork Kishi does for Kisame.

And on the topic of romance, NaruHina, still, I think this chapter was still a blow to NaruSaku. If Sasuke turns good again, NaruSaku would die right then and there.

I want to see some fight sequences, though. We aren't getting enough. Enough with the maybe one couple stuff. Either someone kiss someone and ask them out, or cut to the fights

Naruto
11-05-2009, 05:45 PM
this chapter made me truely appreciate the artwork Kishi does for Kisame.

And on the topic of romance, NaruHina, still, I think this chapter was still a blow to NaruSaku. If Sasuke turns good again, NaruSaku would die right then and there.

I want to see some fight sequences, though. We aren't getting enough. Enough with the maybe one couple stuff. Either someone kiss someone and ask them out, or cut to the fights
Nicely said I agree. Rep for you.

3littlepigs
11-05-2009, 05:54 PM
I liked this chapter but it was way too short...maybe because I got all excited for the fight and then it suddennly stopped? LOL...Sakura did seem fake but it seems just like Naruto, Kakashi and Yamato are hiding Madara's info Sakura and the others are hiding something as well...I mean why else would Sai be hiding and use a shadow clone if it wasn't planned? Sure the part where she decided to go look for Sasuke (ironic after she said over and over she didn't care anymore) didn't seem part of the plan but maybe she does know Naruto better than we think and is trying another "way" to try and "save" him? I don't know last week I was really pissed off but until the next couple of chapters I'll give her the benefit of doubt (Please Sakura do something right! :shock:) As for Kisame showing us his sword like that I think it could mean he's about to die but at the same time when Taka attacked Killer Bee and he showed us all his techniques and how he could control his bijuu you would think he was going to die afterwards but he's still alive so I don't know...it just wouldn't make sense to have a war of Madara, Zetsu, and maybe Taka against all other shinobi :roll:

flamey234
11-05-2009, 05:56 PM
Uh no Mr 1 can grow Blades, Its different from fusing with blades. Besides Samehada isn't a blade, its shark fin.
Yeah but still, a sword and a body combined. That still gives me the Mr.1 image.

3littlepigs
11-05-2009, 06:04 PM
here is the reason why I believe the NaruSaku relationship would be 1.5 sided and NaruHina would be 2 sided.
NaruSaku started because Naruto was in love with Sakuras Body. This would not work out right because those kind of relationships are the kind that don't last long. A true relationship is one where you can be happy for the one you love no matter what they've done. This is almost a connection of the minds (best way I could do it). NaruHina would be the meeting of the minds since it seems Naruto's love for Hinata has been steadily growing. No matter how I throw in different scenarios on NaruHina and NaruSaku through my head trying to figure out which one would be best for both, it almost always turns out to be NaruHina. They also both understand each other more than Sakura understands Naruto and vice versa.
LOL It's funny because Naruto has never understood Hinata AT ALL! His relationship with her it's the same one Sakura has with Naruto (so far) I'm not a NaruHina fan nor a NaruSaku fan but saying Naruto's love for Hinata has been growing it's not a reality but more like a dream just like people who dream of a Sakura in love with Naruto.
Wouldn't they have " found out " last week? I mean it was pretty obvious she was lying...:shock:

Phenom
11-05-2009, 07:41 PM

Kisame and Samehada will also say "Fuuuuu.........sionnnnnn.......HA!" before it as well, while doing a little dance of course, or else Kishi will not be satisfied with his fusions and not being enough like DBZ.

Personally, if Samehada fuses with Kisame I will be extremely mad at the way the manga is turning out. If I wanted to read Dragonball, I would.

Kaida
11-05-2009, 07:44 PM
I'm glad that Naruto turned Sakura down. and i believe that Kisame will defeat Killer Bee other wise the story will taper to an end.

Sakura Shippuden
11-05-2009, 09:06 PM
Sakura put up a fake smile and basically said "Don't worry about me, it doesn't hurt me one bit to have Sasuke as our enemy" Naruto saw though this lie, and that's what he was angry about. Stop sicing things up people. He still loves her. She still cares about Sasuke, though we don't know the depth of it anymore, she still likes him which is why her words were so fake. She does care about Naruto, be it love or friendship, to the point where she's willing to sacrifice her bond with Sasuke for his sake. The reason she's going to go look for Sasuke now is so that Naruto won't have to stake his neck out begging akatsuki to kill him and take the kyuubi. I think Sai stayed back to explain Sakura's actions and tell him about Sasuke.

I hope Danzou gets overthrown and Kakashi becomes Hokage, and whatever happened to the Byakugan wielder that was following them? Are we supposed to assume he's dead?

Killer Bee is dead, Kisame's going to own him.

Big recovery from last weeks issue though, not only did Sakura explain her reasons and get Naruto to admit he still likes her after their little argument, but she also showed how much she cared for him by opting not to tell him about Sasuke (which would've caused Naruto more pain and stress) and deciding to look for Sasuke instead of going back home and sitting next to a bed-ridden Tsunade all day doing nothing

:shock: So long, but I got everything I wanted to say out :p

Blind Uchiha
11-05-2009, 09:13 PM
I liked this chapter and how it worked out between Sakura and Naruto. Sai needs to mind his own business.:roll: I think Kisame has Kirabi right where he wants him. The longer the fight goes on the more Kirabi is going to be worn down. Samehada is one FREAKY sword.:twisted:

HokageSoulReaper
11-05-2009, 09:42 PM
ok, what I'm gonna say here is according on how the story has gone, and where I think it might go, so don't go all out bashing me for no reason:

first off, with the way the story is heading, the ONLY way for Sasuke to become good again and redeem himself, will be by sacrificing himself to save Naruto, Sakura, or both. if Sakura finds him first, she'll just fully revert bact to Sasuke fangirl mode, but he won't give a damn, because right now, if he had to, he would kill her without hesitation, so basically, SasuSaku has NO chance as of now, but of course, that could change. now, Sakura somewhat proved she likes BOTH Naruto & Sasuke, she has some type of romantic feelings for BOTH, not one, both, coz all she did, was in part to help protect Naruto, and I don't think she would have tried to use such extreme measures(half lying) if her feelings for Naruto were those of brotherhood/friendship. and if indeed NS took a blow, it doesn't mean that Naruhina is gonna happen, although I admit as of now, it is perhaps the ONLY pairing that might happen involving a main character, because there is probability that Sakura reverts to full fangirl mode. now, although Kishi said himself he might do Naruhina in an interview, no one except himself knows what he'll do, so we gotta wait and see....but please, leave the romantic stuff for when there isn't a cool, epic fight about to happen!

now, into Killerbee/Kisame.......I think Kisame will own him, BUT, I really see Killerbee making it out alive, and as some of you have pointed out, being the one helping Naruto to control the Nine Tails, something I think even Minato thought possible(controlling Nine Tails). now, if Kisame does have such monumental chakra, and Samaheda can absorb chakra.............and Madara not being at full power and Pain being dead.......wouldn't that make Kisame the strongest Akatsuki at the moment?...............and I read Kishi saying that Madara wasn't the final villain.......maybe that role will go to Kisame?....I mean, there is a reason he was paired with Itachi, right?

but something it hasn't been mentioned here......from the looks of it, doesn't look like Zetsu is planning something in the area? and I mean, something big, duuno what, but I bet it'll be something that will cause a lot of trouble, IMO

Madi
11-05-2009, 10:19 PM

To add on to that I also think that maybe Sakura will almost be killed by Sasuke and as he has his sword against her neck Naruto will appear in the nick of time and save her. Or something like that. At least we know Naruto will get a long convo with Sai next chapter! LOL

Dark Angel Haikara
11-05-2009, 10:58 PM
Kisame seems stronger than ever to me at this point, facing a jinchuuriki without too much effort... but i do remember at one point they said Killer Bee was going to kill one of the akatsuki... so maybe Kisame? seems possible from the direct fight against Kisame, him being one of the remaining akastuki members. But that thing with samehada was kinda weird though... and I wonder where the heck Madara went... and further more, what he's gonna do...

Windking
11-05-2009, 11:27 PM
I like almost everything here in this chapter.
Except for sakura trying to act.

Kisame's Samehada
TRANSFORMED...woott..

Its like a Shark now..

..and it can talk..xD...it says "Gi Gi Gi"..xD

-excited for the next chapter..xD

Eon
11-06-2009, 02:01 AM
I liked this chapter i'm affoard to see the next one. The samehada's form was okay but okay i didn't get mad.

11-06-2009, 03:07 AM
^I agree with you 100%

ObitoUchiha
11-06-2009, 03:39 AM
ok, what I'm gonna say here is according on how the story has gone, and where I think it might go, so don't go all out bashing me for no reason:

first off, with the way the story is heading, the ONLY way for Sasuke to become good again and redeem himself, will be by sacrificing himself to save Naruto, Sakura, or both. if Sakura finds him first, she'll just fully revert bact to Sasuke fangirl mode, but he won't give a damn, because right now, if he had to, he would kill her without hesitation, so basically, SasuSaku has NO chance as of now, but of course, that could change. now, Sakura somewhat proved she likes BOTH Naruto & Sasuke, she has some type of romantic feelings for BOTH, not one, both, coz all she did, was in part to help protect Naruto, and I don't think she would have tried to use such extreme measures(half lying) if her feelings for Naruto were those of brotherhood/friendship. and if indeed NS took a blow, it doesn't mean that Naruhina is gonna happen, although I admit as of now, it is perhaps the ONLY pairing that might happen involving a main character, because there is probability that Sakura reverts to full fangirl mode. now, although Kishi said himself he might do Naruhina in an interview, no one except himself knows what he'll do, so we gotta wait and see....but please, leave the romantic stuff for when there isn't a cool, epic fight about to happen!

now, into Killerbee/Kisame.......I think Kisame will own him, BUT, I really see Killerbee making it out alive, and as some of you have pointed out, being the one helping Naruto to control the Nine Tails, something I think even Minato thought possible(controlling Nine Tails). now, if Kisame does have such monumental chakra, and Samaheda can absorb chakra.............and Madara not being at full power and Pain being dead.......wouldn't that make Kisame the strongest Akatsuki at the moment?...............and I read Kishi saying that Madara wasn't the final villain.......maybe that role will go to Kisame?....I mean, there is a reason he was paired with Itachi, right?

but something it hasn't been mentioned here......from the looks of it, doesn't look like Zetsu is planning something in the area? and I mean, something big, duuno what, but I bet it'll be something that will cause a lot of trouble, IMO
I love the Zetsu idea, but isnt it going to be Sasuke? hes been trained by orochimaru and coached by madara uchiha... maybe madara will die when he tries to controll kyuubi... when sasuke kills him from behind (or something) and then we learn of Zetsu's plan at the same time that the fight goes on because thats how Kishi goes and so as sasuke might revert to good realizing that his revenge is complete and everything, might try t cime back as zetsus plan comes... and one of the two sacrifices themselves for the other... so it would be zetsu

ObitoUchiha
11-06-2009, 03:41 AM
I like almost everything here in this chapter.
Except for sakura trying to act.

Kisame's Samehada
TRANSFORMED...woott..

Its like a Shark now..

..and it can talk..xD...it says "Gi Gi Gi"..xD

-excited for the next chapter..xD

Gi....Gi....Gi.... didnt he say his sword was getting excited?? i think that sounded like he was a dying animal needing water... THIS would be exciting....
Gi..Gi..Gi..Gi........GIGGIDYGIGGIDYGIGGIDYGIGGIDY GIGGIDYGIGGIDYGIGGIDYGIGGIDYGIGGIDYGIGGIDYGIGGIDYG IGGIDYGIGGIDYGIGGIDYGIGGIDYGIGGIDYGIGGIDYGIGGIDYGI GGIDYGIGGIDYGIGGIDY

Shkin
11-06-2009, 03:47 AM
Samehada is one creepy sword! was it talking "Gi Gi Gi Gi"? xD KB will have a hard time fighting Kisame! this would be an epic fight! yayz!

Tsuchikage is a win too...teehee.. so Gaara "hit" him with a oneliner huh..."When did you loose yourselves?"

hmmm...Sakura is...okay like trying to be mature! coming out of Sasuke and Naruto's shadows...xD hope she survives...xDDDD wonder what Sai's plan is...

Shika-fiend
11-06-2009, 04:49 AM
Samehada looks kinda creepy.

Windking
11-06-2009, 05:03 AM
Samehada is one creepy sword! was it talking "Gi Gi Gi Gi"? xD KB will have a hard time fighting Kisame! this would be an epic fight! yayz!

Tsukikage is a win too...teehee.. so Gaara "hit" him with a oneliner huh..."When did you loose yourselves?"

hmmm...Sakura is...okay like trying to be mature! coming out of Sasuke and Naruto's shadows...xD hope she survives...xDDDD wonder what Sai's plan is...

What Tsukikage??..Moon Shadow..i think you mean tsuchikage..xD

Shkin
11-06-2009, 05:08 AM
What Tsukikage??..Moon Shadow..i think you mean tsuchikage..xD
oops...xD thank you for correcting me...yeah i meant the old man..adorable..xDDD

Windking
11-06-2009, 05:18 AM
oops...xD thank you for correcting me...yeah i meant the old man..adorable..xDDD

Ohh that flying old man..xD

C4 Karura
11-06-2009, 06:23 AM
I was kind of dissapointed by Samehada's apppearence, espiecally after waiting for it for nearly 350 chapters (7 years of manga). Still, this chapter was worth it becuase Sakura said she was going to find Sasuke. After the end of the Sasori fight, her character became less and less important. However, in this arc, she's started mattering again. If she manages to actually meet with Sasuke, I'll be so excited. She's been widely ignored by Kishi for too long.

dragonjinchuriki dj
11-06-2009, 07:29 AM
when i just saw kisame's samehada's new appearance i just went like O_O........ then when it kept saying gi gi gi gi i lmao'd xD:lol:

Uzumaki Dereck
11-06-2009, 08:35 AM

I completely disagree with you, when sakura was walking away she said to herself "Naruto... I'm sorry." and now she is going after sasuke. When she said to kiba she wanted to go after Sasuke there was definetly HATE in her eyes, shes pissed.

As my theory was though I hope it doesnt take Sakura getting hurt by Sasuke for Naruto to understand that Sasuke is no longer a friend but an enemy, Naruto is my Favorite character but he needs to stop being so stuburn and realize that sasuke is going to try and destroy the leaf village.

sasukeXuchiha
11-06-2009, 08:38 AM
I completely disagree with you, when sakura was walking away she said to herself "Naruto... I'm sorry." and now she is going after sasuke. When she said to kiba she wanted to go after Sasuke there was definetly HATE in her eyes, shes pissed.

As my theory was though I hope it doesnt take Sakura getting hurt by Sasuke for Naruto to understand that Sasuke is no longer a friend but an enemy, Naruto is my Favorite character but he needs to stop being so stuburn and realize that sasuke is going to try and destroy the leaf village.
Hn...she said sorry cuz she knows she hurt him not cuz she loves him. and it wasnt a pissed look or of hate it was determination. Im not saying this cuz of sasusaku or cuz I hate Naruto its obvious though its not hate but determination

HokageSoulReaper
11-06-2009, 10:07 AM
Hn...she said sorry cuz she knows she hurt him not cuz she loves him. and it wasnt a pissed look or of hate it was determination. Im not saying this cuz of sasusaku or cuz I hate Naruto its obvious though its not hate but determination

I saw both anger and detemination in her...............not hate, but she was angry........

and, if she doesn't love Naruto, why she had to be sorry for, huh? most of you that are against NS don't wanna accept the following: Kishimoto all but confirmed that, even if NS doesn't happen, Sakura has romantic feelings for Naruto..........

mirage
11-06-2009, 10:11 AM
It was awesome. I liked samehada it's really cool sword.
well sakura is just poor little girl thinks she can stop sasuke. But sasuke can take her out easly. Kiba nd lee is not that strong either. I hope naruhina will happen cuz hina truely loves naruto and almost died for his sake. But all sakura did was waiting and crying like a baby. so i hate sakura and she is a LIAR!!.
Killer Bee gonna get owned by kisame. My theory is that his song teacher (or whatever he is) gonna sacrifice himself to protect KB so that KB can run and hide from kisame. Or KB will leave another of his tail :P.
I was wondering what happened to Ao. He was pretty dumb for a sensor type didn't he sense the chakra inside of that puppet now hes gonna lose his byakugan (which i don't want that.) Naruto will do anything to save and help Sasuke. But Saske will turn good and will help them defeat the madara or whoever the villian will be and he'll go blind bahh:(
okay these are my theories it might happen or not who knows

Vivi
11-06-2009, 10:23 AM
I saw both anger and detemination in her...............not hate, but she was angry........

and, if she doesn't love Naruto, why she had to be sorry for, huh? most of you that are against NS don't wanna accept the following: Kishimoto all but confirmed that, even if NS doesn't happen, Sakura has romantic feelings for Naruto..........

When did he confirm that?

Noon Uzumaki
11-06-2009, 10:46 AM
I love the Zetsu idea, but isnt it going to be Sasuke? hes been trained by orochimaru and coached by madara uchiha... maybe madara will die when he tries to controll kyuubi...
You know, that might be true!
I mean do u remember when Sasuke gets inside Naruto's Mind or something, when he saw the Kyuubi, the Kyuube told him
" You have the same eyes as Madara Uchiha "
so maybe after Naruto Defeats Madara, the Final Battle comes
Naruto vs Sasuke!! ( I just thought about all of this when I read your post )
//
Ignoring all what I just mentioned above, because its just what thought about NOW
" Sasuke's getting back thing "
Sasuke might realize that he's wrong, and try to get back to the village
but the problem is that the Villagers wont except him! well, we'll talk about that when the time comes =)
//
" Kisame vs Killerbee "
I found the Samehada's New Form kinda cool xD, I know it didnt look like a sword, but it was cool, it has a mouth :p lol.
I think Kisame is going to mess Killerbee up :roll:, Not that I want this to happen, but that what it looks like!, If Kisame wasn't "rediculously" strong Kishi wouldnt kept him alive all this time for no good reason :)
this fight is not the end of Kisame ( my opinion )
and I also think that KB wont die, I mean they just introduce him, I dont think it was for Kisame to kill him!, and again I think theres a good reason :)
well the fight is going to be awesome!
//
" The Sakura's going to look for Sasuke thing "
Well, that was funny! didnt she agreed about the group decision to kill Sasuke?!
even if she was able to find him, what on earth can she do?!!
she doesnt understands Sasuke one bit!!! ( if she wants to help him )
the only one who could do it is Naruto!
But if she want to kill him!, shes got NO CHANCE, anybody could tell.
we all saw how strong Sasuke was against the Kages, even though he didnt defeat them, but they're kages, after all.

The chapter was good, not so much to read, but still good!

deidara330
11-06-2009, 11:51 AM
I don't care even the slightest about NaruSaku. I mean, it's obvious that Sakura ends up with either Naruto or Sasuke, so I don't think it's worth the time to figure out who she ends up with. There are only 2 choices.

Anyways, KB VS Kisame was epic. The chakra absorbing thing? I totally knew that would happen. Although using the pencil as a weapon was a pretty good move from KB. Kisame's sword gets new abilities, like being able to stretch really far and transforming. Master Sabu-Chan was pretty cool, too. He had a pretty huge sword. I think it's somewhat predictable that KB loses, but hey, anything could happen.

LilHinataGirl
11-06-2009, 11:58 AM
OMFG i was sooo happy when naruto rejected sakura and she was yelling at naruto and kiba all says should we tell him and STOMP sakura gets himj good lol n they ealk away and im like awesomeeeeeee........

Phenom
11-06-2009, 02:42 PM

She was sorry for a few possible reasons.

1. She was sorry for hurting Naruto for all this time, and then lying to him about Sasuke.

2. She was sorry for what she was about to do. Which was go after Sasuke and most likely try and kill him, although she is probably going to ask him about what Naruto was going to say before Kakashi interrupted.

3. She is sorry for trying to use Naruto's feelings against him, in an attempt to not hurt him.

Narutorious
11-06-2009, 04:55 PM
Sakura is saying sorry for what she's planning on doing, which is I think intending to kill Sasuke somehow.

Why are ppl saying NaruSaku took a blow? Perhaps Sakura wasn't fully honest in her confession , and yes that is because it wasn't truly from the heart, but she thought it was the only way she can stop Naruto from going after Sasuke, she doesn't want Naruto to put himself in danger looking for Sasuke since he is the Kyubi's host, she said that herself, and the fact is she was willing to give herself to him so he would stop chasing Sasuke, you don't give yourself to someone if you don't have romantic feelings for that person. Add on, she's willing to go after Sasuke herself(whether she plans to kill him or not)so Naruto doesn't have to. Sakura's actions are speaking louder than her words.

InvaderChelsea
11-06-2009, 04:59 PM
On the whole Samehada talking...you sure Quagmire isn't voicing him?

flamey234
11-06-2009, 05:02 PM
I don't know. At the moment, to me, I am getting a bad feeling that something just isn't right about what happened in that chapter but if I get a bad feeling, it is usually confirmed.

Bioyard
11-06-2009, 05:38 PM
I didn't really like the chapter. Just seemed boring. The way it left off last week i guess i was just expecting more development. Not just "I have a secret!" "So do I!"

AkumaTenshi
11-06-2009, 07:25 PM
K-Kisame-san's gonna die... haven't you noticed th-that they're getting rid of all of the A-Akatsuki? The only o-original ones left are Zetsu-san, Kisame-san, and Tobi/Madara-sama. Deidara-san, Sasori-san, I-Itachi-san, Pain/Nagato-sama, and K-Kakuzu-san are dead. Konan defected and p-pledged her help to the Village Hidden in the Leaves a-and Hidan's blown up and buried underground. Though Team Taka joined, they don't c-count because they're honorary members, and defected quickly.

SasukeFallen
11-06-2009, 08:34 PM
Gah! the most frustrating thing in this entire chapter wasn't what was said, but rather what wasn't said. This is one of those moments where the reader knows way more then the characters but at the same time, less. Worst. Communication. EVER. Sakura and co. are definatly hiding things from Naruto, things we can only guess, and now Sakura is going to go after Sasuke behind Naruto's back. Naruto and co. are with holding info on Sasuke, and his intentions, we don't even know if they were told the whole truth by Madara, since it was never shown.

>.< GRR! if only they would share there info, then Sakura wouldn't be heding down a possably destructive path, and naruto would be going on ignorant to the dangers she's headed into. And maybe he'd be a bit less hard headed when it comes to Sasuke, he could atleast admit that it's a small chance, but trying is better then giving up on him. Maybe he'd be less anoying that way.

HokageSoulReaper
11-06-2009, 08:45 PM
When did he confirm that?

first, I said all but confirmed, meaning that's exactly what he hasn't done...officially at least....and where? the last two chapters, that's where

OMFG i was sooo happy when naruto rejected sakura and she was yelling at naruto and kiba all says should we tell him and STOMP sakura gets himj good lol n they ealk away and im like awesomeeeeeee........

ahhhh, Naruto, didn't rejected OR accepted Sakura........things are still kinda neutral

Sakura is saying sorry for what she's planning on doing, which is I think intending to kill Sasuke somehow.

Why are ppl saying NaruSaku took a blow? Perhaps Sakura wasn't fully honest in her confession , and yes that is because it wasn't truly from the heart, but she thought it was the only way she can stop Naruto from going after Sasuke, she doesn't want Naruto to put himself in danger looking for Sasuke since he is the Kyubi's host, she said that herself, and the fact is she was willing to give herself to him so he would stop chasing Sasuke, you don't give yourself to someone if you don't have romantic feelings for that person. Add on, she's willing to go after Sasuke herself(whether she plans to kill him or not)so Naruto doesn't have to. Sakura's actions are speaking louder than her words.

QFFT! +1

now, I know all NH & SS have gotten their hopes up, but we don't know what will happen in the end. I mean, Kishimoto said in an interview he liked NaruHina, and that he MIGHT think to do that pairing, but he didn't say he was going to.........only he knows who will Naruto end with, if he'll keep Nine Tails or not, if Sasuke dies or lives, etc. and hell, if he were to end up doing NS, it wouldn't be the first time a writer say he might do one thing in an interview, and when the time comes, does something opposite in the story

Noon Uzumaki
11-07-2009, 03:53 AM
2. She was sorry for what she was about to do. Which was go after Sasuke and most likely try and kill him, although she is probably going to ask him about what Naruto was going to say before Kakashi interrupted.

Oh, C'mon!, like Sasuke is going to act nicely and tell her!
she might try to kill him, even though we all know shes no match for him
not only her, what can all the four do against Sasuke?! ( I'm not a Sasuke Fan but we all know Sasukes stronger than just a " Chunins " ).

Narutorious
11-08-2009, 10:04 AM
Worst. Communication. EVER. Sakura and co. are definatly hiding things from Naruto, things we can only guess, and now Sakura is going to go after Sasuke behind Naruto's back.

We know what she's hiding, she's hiding the fact that her & the rest of Naruto's friends decided that they must killed Sasuke, she didn't want to tell him that.

>.< GRR! if only they would share there info, then Sakura wouldn't be heding down a possably destructive path, and naruto would be going on ignorant to the dangers she's headed into. And maybe he'd be a bit less hard headed when it comes to Sasuke, he could atleast admit that it's a small chance, but trying is better then giving up on him. Maybe he'd be less anoying that way.

Since Sai made an ink clone for Sakura's group & hid himself, he's likely gonna tell Naruto the truth about Sasuke, & tell him what Sakura is planning.

kakashi842
11-08-2009, 10:11 AM
i cant wait for the next chapter and i also think that kisame is going to kill killerbee and naruto is going to be the only jinchurriki host still alive

Narutorious
11-08-2009, 10:13 AM
Kisame won't kill Killerbee, he'll beat him, he has to take back to the hideout.

Hidden Ninja45
11-08-2009, 11:14 AM
I liked everything in this chapter, except for Samehada's new appearance, which look stupid to me. I also wonder how Kiba is possibly going to find Sasuke without a scent, let alone when he is in that alternate dimension, and if he can find him before Naruto does with Sage Mode.
I kind of liked Samehada's new appearance. I can't wait until the next chapter to see what kind of new ability i'm sure the sword is going to have.

Kari-Chan
11-08-2009, 12:54 PM
I really liked this chapter, but I'm also curious to see what happens when Sakura confronts Sasuke. I want to know what she'll say to him/what she will do.
Also, the Killerbee/Kisame fight is going to be really interesting, and I really want to see Killerbee come out alive. IDK i just don't want him to lose.
And I almost completely forgot about Ao and Danzo, so does Danzo want a Byakugan too? That would look really weird having one of each.

Ockinga
11-08-2009, 06:27 PM
Am I the only one who thinks Kisame is gonna fail? I think Killerbee will win or the alliance will interfere.

Narutorious
11-09-2009, 09:53 AM
Kisame has to win, Kisame been in the manga for 300+ chapters while Killerbee been in manga for 60+ chapter, Killerbee doesn't have enough depth to kill Kisame, Kisame will be killed by a more solid role(ex: Kakashi). Also the fact Killerbee has to be capture & the 8-tails has to be sealed so Naruto can be in real danger of being capture. In my opinion, this is just a fight to just show Kisame's power.

3littlepigs
11-09-2009, 10:44 AM
Am I the only one who thinks Kisame is gonna fail? I think Killerbee will win or the alliance will interfere.
No, you're not the only one. I also think something like that will happen and neither character will die but I'm pretty sure Killer Bee won't be captured...yet.

Kisame has to win, Kisame been in the manga for 300+ chapters while Killerbee been in manga for 60+ chapter, Killerbee doesn't have enough depth to kill Kisame, Kisame will be killed by a more solid role(ex: Kakashi). Also the fact Killerbee has to be capture & the 8-tails has to be sealed so Naruto can be in real danger of being capture. In my opinion, this is just a fight to just show Kisame's power.

The time a character has been around is not a factor in their death. Perfect example, Itachi and Jiraya. Both were so much more important than Killer Bee or Kisame yet they're both gone. If Killer Bee's death or Kisame's death serves a purpose in the storyline then it'll happen. Naruto won't be captured until he fights Sasuke, that much we know. Also some of us still think Killer Bee might play a role on Naruto being able to control the Kyuubi so his character would still be important. Kisame as well, although I don't who will kill him, he won't die at the moment because it would be pretty stupid to have a war with Madara, Zetsu, Taka (probably) against all the other shinobi IMO :???:

SasukeUchihaXSakuraHaruno
11-09-2009, 10:53 AM
The chapter was awesome but i'm glad that Sakura and Naruto are FINALLY back on track to getting Sasuke cause the NaruSaku thing was a waste of tiime in MY opinion. NaruSaku is just impossible to me :/ But anyway, the Samehada looked pretty awesome but i expected more. The only flaw -_- about the Samehada was the mouth at the end of it lol

manga_fan96
11-09-2009, 11:16 AM
It was a decent chapter. Killerbee vs kisame will be cool, but I'd rather see more of naruto, and his teammates.

SasukeUchihaXSakuraHaruno
11-09-2009, 11:21 AM
Gah! the most frustrating thing in this entire chapter wasn't what was said, but rather what wasn't said. This is one of those moments where the reader knows way more then the characters but at the same time, less. Worst. Communication. EVER. Sakura and co. are definatly hiding things from Naruto, things we can only guess, and now Sakura is going to go after Sasuke behind Naruto's back. Naruto and co. are with holding info on Sasuke, and his intentions, we don't even know if they were told the whole truth by Madara, since it was never shown.

Ya Sakura is really trying but this type with a team she set up by herself without Naruto : /

Airgrimes
11-09-2009, 12:21 PM
sakura deserves to get killed off!
how could someone as weak as her do anything against someone as powerful as sasuke when someone as powerful as naruto cant!
sakura is USELESS!

Narutorious
11-09-2009, 01:02 PM
Naruto can beat Sasuke now, Zetsu said that Naruto is stronger than Sasuke, and I doubt an incomplete Susano can make a difference with Naruto's Sage Mode. We all know Sakura won't die, Sai will tell Naruto everything & Naruto will save/stop her.

Noon Uzumaki
11-10-2009, 10:16 AM
Naruto won't be captured until he fights Sasuke, that much we know.
How did you know that? I didnt!
do you mean Sasuke is going to capture Naruto? I doubt it, he cant.

We all know Sakura won't die, Sai will tell Naruto everything & Naruto will save/stop her.
I agree, even if she died, whats the point?!
it wont be any help but making Naruto goes 9 tails at once!
Yeah I do think Sai's gonna tell him, he cant keep his mouth shut, after all, lol.

OrochimaruLucas
11-10-2009, 08:39 PM
Kisame is da bomb. Sameahada is cool with GiGiGi thing.

Go.