05-08-2009, 05:51 AM
who would win? mysterious Sai or the brand new Neji? :?:

Hinata Rox ?
05-08-2009, 05:52 AM
who would win? mysterious Sai or the brand new Neji? :?:

I think it would be a tie.

animelover
05-08-2009, 05:54 AM
I think it would also be a tie, because Sai can avoid Neji's close range attacks with his drawings..

ByakuKage
05-08-2009, 07:39 AM
I think Neji would win, since Sai's animals can all be defeated by Neji's melee attacks, and all Neji needs to do is land one hit; then Sai won't be able to avoid any others

shinobi4000
05-08-2009, 07:40 AM
if sai's jutsu is completely filled with chakra, then neji would win. but who knows?

Rogue Priestess
05-08-2009, 07:40 AM
I think Neji would win, since Sai's animals can all be defeated by Neji's melee attacks, and all Neji needs to do is land one hit; then Sai won't be able to avoid any others
... i agree ...

Kisame
05-08-2009, 01:25 PM
I'd Sai due to him being able to do ariel attacks, Neji can't reach him up there and he is hyped to be stronger than the other rookies.

Suko
05-08-2009, 01:47 PM
I'd Sai due to him being able to do ariel attacks, Neji can't reach him up there and he is hyped to be stronger than the other rookies.
I second that statement. Sai can use ariel attacks, without Neji being able to reach him.

ByakuKage
05-08-2009, 04:57 PM
Well, if this battle is after the time-skip like I'm assuming it is, then Neji would have 8-Trigrams Sky Palm to take on Sai. Melee is Neji's strong point, but it's not his only form of attack.
Besides, Neji's not a rookie. He's a jonin

Miles Edgeworth
05-08-2009, 05:05 PM

Perhaps, but Neji could avoid Sai's animals (or even destroy them with Gentle Fist) if Choji and Shika had no issue with them.

Neji may have trouble with him, but he could probably beat him. Plus, paper won't last forever ;)

Chidori Shuriken
05-08-2009, 05:06 PM

Perhaps, but Neji could avoid Sai's animals (or even destroy them with Gentle Fist) if Choji and Shika had no issue with them.

Neji may have trouble with him, but he could probably beat him. Plus, paper won't last forever ;)

Neji would win I agree with you.

Suko
05-08-2009, 05:06 PM
Well, if this battle is after the time-skip like I'm assuming it is, then Neji would have 8-Trigrams Sky Palm to take on Sai. Melee is Neji's strong point, but it's not his only form of attack.
Besides, Neji's not a rookie. He's a jonin
You made it exactly to the point. Neji specilizes in melee attacks, which is close in combat. Sai, on the other hand, can use long range attacks.And yes, i heard about the sky palm, but that is ranged to.

seannfma
05-08-2009, 05:07 PM

You both are right but sai would win in the end due to him having long ranged attacks

Miles Edgeworth
05-08-2009, 05:07 PM
You made it exactly to the point. Neji specilizes in melee attacks, which is close in combat. Sai, on the other hand, can use long range attacks.And yes, i heard about the sky palm, but that is ranged to.

Sai could dodge, but he'll never hit. And if Neji WERE to knock him off the bird, it's game over.

Suko
05-08-2009, 05:23 PM
[quote="The First Kijakage":3pnn93mz]

Sai could dodge, but he'll never hit. And if Neji WERE to knock him off the bird, it's game over.[/quote:3pnn93mz]
And, why would he never hit :| ?

Miles Edgeworth
05-08-2009, 05:35 PM
And, why would he never hit :| ?

Easy, say for example, rotation, as well as being able to break the animals with Gentle Fist. Choji was able to, and IIRC, Shikamaru's shadows could too. So why would Neji not be able to break them?

Suko
05-08-2009, 05:55 PM
I'm glad you answered that question.

chojiguy
05-08-2009, 10:10 PM
I'd say Sai because hes got good long range attack that are useful against Neji

unica
05-08-2009, 10:14 PM
neji...he can block Sai's drawings but maybe it's going to be a tie..hehe..it's hard to judge their battle..it's going to be a good fight. :mrgreen:

Stro
05-08-2009, 10:22 PM
Sai cannot just even touch Neji, he is a genius of the hyugas!! I think Neji can defeat Sai in a blink of an eye!!

zerosameri
05-08-2009, 10:33 PM
sai will win..i never know he was such a gracefull fight.

Luna Mikazuki
05-08-2009, 10:54 PM
Yes but Sai is a member of ROOT..he is basically ANBU

But you are right Neji's Gentle Fist is strong enough to evade most of the attacks.
The only problem is that Sai can go aerial..

TheBlackChidori
05-09-2009, 12:09 AM
Neji's gentle fist basically destroys chakra. All of Sais art would be useless the moment Neji hit it, since its made out of Chakra anyway.

Miles Edgeworth
05-09-2009, 02:02 PM
I'm starting to think it would be a tie. They both have their advantages.

DestinyMan
06-15-2009, 11:57 AM
neji with his rotoation.