PDA

View Full Version : Gaara vs. Bumi (Avatar)

Manwe Sulimo
11-04-2009, 09:14 AM
Gaara vs. Bumi, the crazy earthbending king of Omashu from Avatar: The Last Airbender. Battlefield is Omashu.

zebrakiller
11-04-2009, 09:16 AM
does rock beat sand is the question...bumi was pretty impressive

ninja05
11-17-2009, 03:36 PM
Gaara...Of course!

HeavenShocking LunarFang7
11-17-2009, 03:44 PM
Once again, tough one.....But Gaara wins, cause he can make his sand harder then metal. And Garra can chase Bumi all over the place with his sand till Bumi is to tried to go on.

Manwe Sulimo
11-17-2009, 03:53 PM
Or Bumi just passes through Gaara's sand, clears away the sand defenses with earthbending, and drops a boulder the size of a bus on him.

321zigzag1
11-17-2009, 04:04 PM
From what I know isn't current Gaara's sand very fast now?

It did intercept Raikage's attack on Sasuke.

Anyway since this is Omashu.
Gaara is kind of space restricted unless he tries to fly to give him better space.

Also King Bumi is relentless with his bending.

Skylar
11-17-2009, 06:57 PM
Seeing as Gaara can control his sand, I doubt that Bumi would be able to bend it enough to get him......

I think Gaara can move his sand way faster than Bumi could earth bend....He would stomp his feat and Gaara could already have the battle over with a sand coffin....

Lets also not forget about Gaara's sand armor....

[Shikamaru]
11-17-2009, 06:59 PM
Gaara's sand is beyond supersonic, there is no way Bumi can dodge or deflect his sand in any case.

He cannot dodge his sand and dish out offensive attacks. In seconds he would be buried.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
11-17-2009, 07:01 PM
Gaara wins due to his Sand Prison and Sand Coffin. He'll use that to Bumi. Gaara wins.

TheViolletteHeart
11-17-2009, 07:04 PM
On one hand, it has been shown that sand-bending in the Avatar verse takes an extreme amount of talent. However, Bumi doesn't have to create rocks, whereas until Gaara made more sand (which could take a while in Omashu), he would be limited to what's in his gourd. Then you also have to consider that Bumi has more physical strength, and (this was in a creator's note) Bumi can move rocks with just a twich of his eyebrow, whereas Gaara has to do elaborate hand movements. Plus, Bumi has more experience.

In short, my money's on the old guy.

ekim
11-17-2009, 07:05 PM
Gaara vs. Bumi, the crazy earthbending king of Omashu from Avatar: The Last Airbender. Battlefield is Omashu.

i think the fight is instant stalemate.
the key point in this fight would have to be how earth benging works as aposed to chakra

from what i can see earth bending is probly nothing more then a humans pulling the natural energys from outside objects like ROCKS pulling them and chaling them. this natural energy is infinite so bumi would only get tired if he is physicaly exsauted not spirtuly.

gaara on the other hand does have to use his own energy from what we've seen of him with his fight with kimmaro he does not have the hugest chakra reserves.

even so we don't know what would happen if chakra filled sand was acted on by bumi. we don't know if an earth benders power would work on chakra filled rock.

that would be the main point of this fight and the deciding factor.
for instance what if gaara just took all the earth from the suroding area and filled it with chakra? then what would bumi do?

or what if bumi could use gaar's own sand aginst him? gaara would be dead very quckly

321zigzag1
11-17-2009, 07:05 PM
On one hand, it has been shown that sand-bending in the Avatar verse takes an extreme amount of talent. However, Bumi doesn't have to create rocks, whereas until Gaara made more sand (which could take a while in Omashu), he would be limited to what's in his gourd. Then you also have to consider that Bumi has more physical strength, and (this was in a creator's note) Bumi can move rocks with just a twich of his eyebrow, whereas Gaara has to do elaborate hand movements. Plus, Bumi has more experience.

They both use hands.
The thing is that Gaara's sand has shown to be very fast now so the question is can Bumi can react

TheViolletteHeart
11-17-2009, 07:07 PM
They both use hands.
The thing is that Gaara's sand has shown to be very fast now so the question is can Bumi can react

Actually, Bumi can use any part of his body, not just his hands.

AaronSasori
11-17-2009, 07:09 PM
yeah, gaara would have a hard time getting sand, but the chakra charged sand on his back. Bumi is one of the most powerful earth benders so it is presumed that he can sand bend, but from what we know so far, bumi's rocks has no chance against Gaara's defense, and gaara has jutsus up his sleeve.

[Shikamaru]
11-17-2009, 07:10 PM
i think the fight is instant stalemate.
the key point in this fight would have to be how earth benging works as aposed to chakra

from what i can see earth bending is probly nothing more then a humans pulling the natural energys from outside objects like ROCKS pulling them and chaling them. this natural energy is infinite so bumi would only get tired if he is physicaly exsauted not spirtuly.

gaara on the other hand does have to use his own energy from what we've seen of him with his fight with kimmaro he does not have the hugest chakra reserves.

even so we don't know what would happen if chakra filled sand was acted on by bumi. we don't know if an earth benders power would work on chakra filled rock.

that would be the main point of this fight and the deciding factor.
for instance what if gaara just took all the earth from the suroding area and filled it with chakra? then what would bumi do?

or what if bumi could use gaar's own sand aginst him? gaara would be dead very quckly
I'll state again, Gaara's sand is supersonic, Bumi cannot react quick enough to draw a counter, or even dodge. Not to mention Gaara can attack with many different waves of sand at once, if he dodges the first, the second crushes him from behind.

Moving a rock will not kill Gaara, he has sand defense which is stronger, and much faster then any of Bumi's bending.

He has no offensive place in this battle. Or defensive, for that matter. Quick win for Gaara.

AaronSasori
11-17-2009, 07:11 PM
Actually, Bumi can use any part of his body, not just his hands.
Yep, remember when they had him in a head open coffin in omashu and the eclispe showed, he was earth bending with his head!

TheViolletteHeart
11-17-2009, 07:13 PM
;1763312']I'll state again, Gaara's sand is supersonic, Bumi cannot react quick enough to draw a counter, or even dodge. Not to mention Gaara can attack with many different waves of sand at once, if he dodges the first, the second crushes him from behind.

Moving a rock will not kill Gaara, he has sand defense which is stronger, and much faster then any of Bumi's bending.

He has no offensive place in this battle. Or defensive, for that matter. Quick win for Gaara.

True his sand moves fast, but again, GAARA HAS TO DO HAND MOVEMENTS WHILE BUMI CAN MOVE ROCKS WITH AN EYEBROW TWITCH. Plus, where the hell are you getting that sand is stronger than rock. Bumi can freakin' diamond bend. At least probably, with the skill level we've seen him at.

ekim
11-17-2009, 07:13 PM
;1763312']I'll state again, Gaara's sand is supersonic, Bumi cannot react quick enough to draw a counter, or even dodge. Not to mention Gaara can attack with many different waves of sand at once, if he dodges the first, the second crushes him from behind.

u can say the same for bumi i've seen the dude move he can easly just fall back and chill underground.

and as a direct counter measure by time anyone in avatar is even begins a move the power over the natural is alreaedy beging to move

waht if bumi pulls the natural energy from gaara's sand at the beging of his attack and thens ends it back at him he won't have tome to dodge and won't realize what's going on

[Shikamaru]
11-17-2009, 07:15 PM
True his sand moves fast, but again, GAARA HAS TO DO HAND MOVEMENTS WHILE BUMI CAN MOVE ROCKS WITH AN EYEBROW TWITCH. Plus, where the hell are you getting that sand is stronger than rock. Bumi can freakin' diamond bend. At least probably, with the skill level we've seen him at.
That's your counter for supersonic sand? He needs to use his hands?

I'll say again.

His sand is supersonic, that means faster then sound. Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?

Sand speed blitz for this one. Don't comment again, you have no counter.

And gaara can use his head to move sand as well. In the lee battle, the sand broke out from the gourd protecting him, in the kimimaro vs. lee battle he grabbed lee with his sand without moving his hands. If you notice, when he caught Deidara with it, he didn't move his hand, he only crunched it, but the other sand will still moving while he was using sand coffin. He only uses his hands for pin-pointed attacks or by moving extremely large amounts of sand.

He only uses his hands most of the time, I clearly don't see how this is a factor anyway.

Reu Inuzuka
11-17-2009, 07:17 PM

after this i am going with Bumi

TheViolletteHeart
11-17-2009, 07:18 PM
;1763364']That's your counter for supersonic sand? He needs to use his hands?

I'll say again.

His sand is supersonic, that means faster then sound. Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?

Dude, his sand is fast, but Bumi is pretty fast and strong himself. And smarter.

zebrakiller
11-17-2009, 07:18 PM
heres a question for manwe, can bumi actually bend sand? remember there were specific sand benders in the desert n i dont recall toph ever bending sand...obviously it would make sense. if he can bend sand, i say gaaras send armour is his own undoing, bumi just crumples him with it

Reu Inuzuka
11-17-2009, 07:19 PM
;1763364']That's your counter for supersonic sand? He needs to use his hands?

I'll say again.

i have a counter. i bet even supper sonic sand cant brake Dimands

TheViolletteHeart
11-17-2009, 07:21 PM
heres a question for manwe, can bumi actually bend sand? remember there were specific sand benders in the desert n i dont recall toph ever bending sand...obviously it would make sense. if he can bend sand, i say gaaras send armour is his own undoing, bumi just crumples him with it

Toph couldn't sand bend; it was too difficult for her. However, Bumi is extremely talented, so until we find a statement from the creators, it's pretty much up in the air as to whether or not he can.

jaden4538
11-17-2009, 07:22 PM
I think Garra will kill bumi easily like he intecpted raikages attack on sasuke:shock::evil:

[Shikamaru]
11-17-2009, 07:23 PM
Sand bending means nothing. If he is not proven to use it, then he cannot.

His bending is too slow to even consider a reaction or counter to a simple speed blitz with Gaara's sand Gourd.

I've said this three times now.

There is not counter to his supersonic sand, none.

Bumi's Speed is not even CLOSE to Gaara's sand movement. Intelligence and Physical strength mean nothing with Gaara's sand. He will kill him.

AaronSasori
11-17-2009, 07:24 PM
Yeah but bumi does not have any extra jutsu in hand. Gaara has extra jutsu and even kage level strategies and tactics he is intelligent enough to plan and plot before or during the fight and are we talking pre or post one tailed shukaku beast (sorry if spelt wrong)? If pre, whole different story, post, good arguement.

zebrakiller
11-17-2009, 07:24 PM
Toph couldn't sand bend; it was too difficult for her. However, Bumi is extremely talented, so until we find a statement from the creators, it's pretty much up in the air as to whether or not he can.
i think toph was hindered by the fact that the sand messed up all her senses, she could hardly see n was paniced a bit. saying bumi is talented to compared to toph makes no sense since she invented metal bending, theyre both skilled. still i dont think we've seen either bend sand...

AaronSasori
11-17-2009, 07:26 PM
;1763468']Sand bending means nothing. If he is not proven to use it, then he cannot.

His bending is too slow to even consider a reaction or counter to a simple speed blitz with Gaara's sand Gourd.

Bumi is not even CLOSE to Gaara's sand movement. Intelligence and Physical strength mean nothing with Gaara's sand. He will kill him.
And as this man keeps on saying, Bumi can not dodge all of these at once, and even if he could get himself surrounded by a rock shield, it would have to be the finest of diamond or the hardest of rock. And by what we know BUMI CAN'T SAND BEND. we are using knoweledge that has been shown in previous battles or readings.

And toph could send bend, remember when they were on the beach and she showed aang and sokka her little town of ba sing sei or omashu one of them, she was sand bending.

321zigzag1
11-17-2009, 07:28 PM

BUmi doesn't have sound reaction or higher.

u can say the same for bumi i've seen the dude move he can easly just fall back and chill underground.

and as a direct counter measure by time anyone in avatar is even begins a move the power over the natural is alreaedy beging to move

waht if bumi pulls the natural energy from gaara's sand at the beging of his attack and thens ends it back at him he won't have tome to dodge and won't realize what's going on

Bumi never did this.

Since Bumi never bend sand we can't say he can so.

Anyway Gaara can win this if his sand speedblitzes Bumi.

TheViolletteHeart
11-17-2009, 07:30 PM
;1763468']Sand bending means nothing. If he is not proven to use it, then he cannot.

Bumi's Speed is not even CLOSE to Gaara's sand movement. Intelligence and Physical strength mean nothing with Gaara's sand. He will kill him.

Until I read that chapter again, I doubt that it's really supersonic. It could just be that Raikage and Sasuke are really unobservant.

Yeah but bumi does not have any extra jutsu in hand. Gaara has extra jutsu and even kage level strategies and tactics he is intelligent enough to plan and plot before or during the fight and are we talking pre or post one tailed shukaku beast (sorry if spelt wrong)? If pre, whole different story, post, good arguement.

Bumi has experience from being a leader too! All Gaara really has is his control of sand, but Bumi is very fast and has more physical strength, and thinks both ahead and fast.

i think toph was hindered by the fact that the sand messed up all her senses, she could hardly see n was paniced a bit. saying bumi is talented to compared to toph makes no sense since she invented metal bending, theyre both skilled. still i dont think we've seen either bend sand...

That's a possibility. Toph did invent metal bending, but Bumi has been able to take out more opponents single-handedly.

321zigzag1
11-17-2009, 07:32 PM
Until I read that chapter again, I doubt that it's really supersonic. It could just be that Raikage and Sasuke are really unobservant.

Bumi has experience from being a leader too! All Gaara really has is his control of sand, but Bumi is very fast and has more physical strength, and thinks both ahead and fast.

That's a possibility. Toph did invent metal bending, but Bumi has been able to take out more opponents single-handedly.

Raikage was going at full speed.
So it is only logical that the sand moved as fast as well.

Both Bumi and Gaara are like this.

TheViolletteHeart
11-17-2009, 07:34 PM
Raikage was going at full speed.
So it is only logical that the sand moved as fast as well.

Both Bumi and Gaara are like this.

Yeah, at this point I'm pretty much just trying to do whatever to keep debating. Once the argument for Bumi dies out, this thread is pretty much pointless.

Keeping the thread alive!

...Except that now it's time for me to go to bed...Night y'all!

321zigzag1
11-17-2009, 07:36 PM
Yeah, at this point I'm pretty much just trying to do whatever to keep debating. Once the argument for Bumi dies out, this thread is pretty much pointless.

Keeping the thread alive!

Well since the location is Omashu, Bumi could use the structures and restricted space to his advantage.

[Shikamaru]
11-17-2009, 07:36 PM
Why are you even debating?

He cannot bend sand, and he cannot dodge Gaara's Sand.

This debate is already over, stop posting. You're spamming.

zebrakiller
11-17-2009, 07:39 PM
hold on new development...im guessing bumi could sand bend. toph bent a huge cloud of dust which is basically of the same consistency as sand, threw it away n dispersed it. several earthbenders have been shown to tunnel quickly underground, not a stretch bumi could do it. also, toph reacted to a rock thrown at her from a guy popping up out of the ground probly at most 10 feet away, her reflexes are arguably faster than bumis do to her earthbending sense, but he should match her well enough. gaaras sand is not indisputably supersonic according to previous battles where this was brought up. even if it is if bumi has any prep knowledge he would bend it to slow it down...

but like i said b4, gaaras done if bumi bends send, he could crush him with his own armour

darkXotaku
11-17-2009, 07:40 PM
Gaara, hes waaay stronger.

321zigzag1
11-17-2009, 07:40 PM
hold on new development...im guessing bumi could sand bend. toph bent a huge cloud of dust which is basically of the same consistency as sand, threw it away n dispersed it. several earthbenders have been shown to tunnel quickly underground, not a stretch bumi could do it. also, toph reacted to a rock thrown at her from a guy popping up out of the ground probly at most 10 feet away, her reflexes are arguably faster than bumis do to her earthbending sense, but he should match her well enough. gaaras sand is not indisputably supersonic according to previous battles where this was brought up. even if it is if bumi has any prep knowledge he would bend it to slow it down...

but like i said b4, gaaras done if bumi bends send, he could crush him with his own armour

Gaara's sand control > Bumi's if he can

Also you can't bend if you can't react

zebrakiller
11-17-2009, 07:54 PM
Gaara's sand control > Bumi's if he can

Also you can't bend if you can't react
i said the sand isnt supersonic, i also showed how he could react... how do we know gaaras control over the sand is stronger than bending control? the chalra arguably, but even if the chakra did overpower the bending, like i said bumi could slow it way down.

321zigzag1
11-17-2009, 07:56 PM
i said the sand isnt supersonic, i also showed how he could react... how do we know gaaras control over the sand is stronger than bending control? the chalra arguably, but even if the chakra did overpower the bending, like i said bumi could slow it way down.

Gaara's sand was able to intercept Raikage's attack.

Gaara had sand control for years and refined it.

BUmi hasn't shown anything and also even if he did are you saying that it will able to come to the level of sand control as Gaara's?

Plus Gaara has his own chakra in it.
This is the guy who could flatten the whole forest in Part 1.

Slowing it down won't do much for him since the sand is fast now.

AaronSasori
11-17-2009, 08:21 PM
The sand was super sonic, or fused with alot of chakra! This was showed between the battle of gaara vs. diedara on top of the sand village.

NinjaMasterXx
11-17-2009, 10:22 PM
ooooooh i like this one :)

NinjaMasterXx
11-17-2009, 10:22 PM
i say bumi cause his earth bending can smash gaara

zebrakiller
11-17-2009, 10:29 PM
Gaara's sand was able to intercept Raikage's attack.

Gaara had sand control for years and refined it.

BUmi hasn't shown anything and also even if he did are you saying that it will able to come to the level of sand control as Gaara's?

Plus Gaara has his own chakra in it.
This is the guy who could flatten the whole forest in Part 1.

Slowing it down won't do much for him since the sand is fast now.
the thing is bumi could do the same...hes far more experienced with bending n been around alot longer than gaara. thats assuming the chakra is enough to allow gaara to keep control over the sand even when bumi is bending it...the supersonic sand is an inconsistency.

Manwe Sulimo
11-18-2009, 03:56 AM

Sand is just earth; Toph had problems with it because it messed up her sense, but it's not like she couldn't bend it at all.

http://www.avatarspiritmedia.net/dvdscreens.php?ep=210&page=25

It didn't need a specific talent; earthbenders who lived in the desert were just more accustomed to bending sand and were called "sandbenders".

A punch from Bumi would affect sand just as much as it affects normal earth. The question is, would Bumi's earth "swimming" technique, where he passes straight through earth like water (and doesn't need movement space to do it, he just moves through the earth) allow him to escape Gaara's sand to attack?

http://www.avatarspiritmedia.net/dvdscreens.php?ep=210&page=25

Skrall
11-18-2009, 04:06 AM
idk. Im going with Bumi because he has more experience than Gaara in the battlefield plus Bumi took care of an army of Fire Nation by himself when they invade his village. If it was Gaara vs Toph, Toph would win because she can ben Metal, Earth and Sand.

Skrall
11-18-2009, 04:06 AM
idk. Im going with Bumi because he has more experience than Gaara in the battlefield plus Bumi took care of an army of Fire Nation by himself when they invade his village. If it was Gaara vs Toph, Toph would win because she can ben Metal, Earth and Sand.

MannyGAGA
11-18-2009, 04:07 AM
bumi wins

gaara is powerful and can control his sand with ease,but bumi is a powerful earth bender

he can bend on taijustu skills alone O_O

so waht if he used his bending powers using the chi.....he will stomp automatic!!

he can bend the sand to stop gaara......gaara has some to none taijustu skill while bumi has everything.

bumi is also smart in his own way.....

i dont think gaara got this one.

sasu_girl
11-18-2009, 04:13 AM
bumi wins

gaara is powerful and can control his sand with ease,but bumi is a powerful earth bender

he can bend on taijustu skills alone O_O

so waht if he used his bending powers using the chi.....he will stomp automatic!!

he can bend the sand to stop gaara......gaara has some to none taijustu skill while bumi has everything.

bumi is also smart in his own way.....

i dont think gaara got this one.
i agree with this. (but that may be because i'm a bumi fan ^_^)
and he can keep up his bending for a while too. i mean, have you seen him?

MannyGAGA
11-18-2009, 04:20 AM
i agree with this. (but that may be because i'm a bumi fan ^_^)
and he can keep up his bending for a while too. i mean, have you seen him?

yea i have seen him and its not pretty! lolsz

he has two stages of bending,he can bend using only he body and he can bend only by using his mind

in the fight when aang was fighting the fire lord,bumi was fighting the army!

and it looked like he had to bodies to bend with

O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skylar
11-18-2009, 05:00 AM
Dude, his sand is fast, but Bumi is pretty fast and strong himself. And smarter.
I am going to say something about that post....There is no way Bumi is as strong as Rock Lee after he used the gates or fast as Rock Lee after the gates and the wieghts being removed, And Gaara(pre) took everything from Lee and still survived. The point is the only thing that would even remotley help Bumi would be his earth bending. Gaara's sand is more versitile and fast than Bumi's earth bending, even if it takes little motion for him to use it its still slower compared to the speed of Gaara's sand..

I really don't think Bumi could bend Gaara's sand, maybe a little bit but not much. This is because Gaara controls his sand with chakra, Bumi won't be able to move alot of sand maybe a little but there is no way Bumi would be able to move sand thats being controlled....

To all of u that think, well Bumi can control Gaara's sand, here is another little bit of info. Bumi could send a boulder or block Gaara's sand with a boulder, and when he does Gaara's sand could (slowly) turn it into sand. And when Bumi blocks he probably won't be able to see for a couple of sec sinse the shield will be pretty big, Gaara's sand could just go around it and Catch Bumi...

Bumi may not need much to earth bend, but regardless if he has a boulder thrown at Gaara. Gaara's sand could easily block it, and at the same time go after Bumi....

Also, hows Bumi smarter than Gaara? Gaara has been shown to be pretty smart, and able to create pretty advanced plans. Also(again) lets not forget Gaara can become airbourne with his sand platform...

321zigzag1
11-18-2009, 11:21 AM
the thing is bumi could do the same...hes far more experienced with bending n been around alot longer than gaara. thats assuming the chakra is enough to allow gaara to keep control over the sand even when bumi is bending it...the supersonic sand is an inconsistency.

Bumi being a better sand bender than Gaara is highly unlikely.
We never seen him bend, plus Gaara's feats of sandbending outclass much of Bumi's in general. Not all of it but many.

How is that an inconsistency?

ByakuganAlex
11-18-2009, 02:11 PM
people you do know earth benders can bend sand as well right???

Nero
11-18-2009, 02:17 PM
This is totally Fanboyism , Fanboy of Avatar Series .. I am sick of that ..

Skylar
11-18-2009, 04:18 PM
people you do know earth benders can bend sand as well right???
Duh dude, but we don't know how well Bumi is at sand bending...And even if he could I doubt he could bend Gaara's sand, because its being controlled by Gaara's chakra....He .MAY. could bend some of Gaara's sand, but if Gaara has a portion of it go after Bumi there would be little he could do, cause the sands being controlled........

ByakuganAlex
11-18-2009, 04:26 PM
Duh dude, but we don't know how well Bumi is at sand bending...And even if he could I doubt he could bend Gaara's sand, because its being controlled by Gaara's chakra....He .MAY. could bend some of Gaara's sand, but if Gaara has a portion of it go after Bumi there would be little he could do, cause the sands being controlled........
dude bumi controls earth too; it doesnt matter if it has chakra in it or not.bumi runs up to gaara and punches right through gaara's sand defense.

Skylar
11-18-2009, 04:46 PM
dude bumi controls earth too; it doesnt matter if it has chakra in it or not.bumi runs up to gaara and punches right through gaara's sand defense.
If Gaara's chakra is in the sand(which it is) then only Gaara can control it....Because his chakra is basically like him bending sand only better. What ur saying would be like saying "Toph creates a earth pillar to shield, but Bumi can just earth bend the shield so it won't be bended by Toph" which sounds a little crazy. I don't think I've seen in Avatar or Naruto where someone is able to turn a element attack against the user by manipulating it, when it already being manipulated....

Give me some feats that Bumi has been able to manipulate someone elses earth when they r already bending it...........

Bumi could just run up, and Gaara could catch him with sand-Bumi could get out of it, but after that Gaara could surround Bumi with a larger portion of sand to destroy him with sand burial....Also Gaara has shown better feats with his sand, than Bumi ever has with earth....

[Shikamaru]
11-18-2009, 04:49 PM
His sand is supersonic, maybe even hypersonic.

It deflected an attack from the Raikage and charged directly at Sasuke's Amy, keeping up with it.

There is now way Bumi can dodge, deflect, or react to a simple sand blitz from Gaara.

Let's stop spamming the same things over and over again.

It's obvious Gaara wins. Whether or not Bumi can bend sand isn't even a factor, he's too slow to see the attacks coming from any angle, even if he deflected it with sand bending, another blitz would come from the back and destroy him.

You have no counter, enough.

zebrakiller
11-19-2009, 08:53 AM
If Gaara's chakra is in the sand(which it is) then only Gaara can control it....Because his chakra is basically like him bending sand only better. What ur saying would be like saying "Toph creates a earth pillar to shield, but Bumi can just earth bend the shield so it won't be bended by Toph" which sounds a little crazy. I don't think I've seen in Avatar or Naruto where someone is able to turn a element attack against the user by manipulating it, when it already being manipulated....

Give me some feats that Bumi has been able to manipulate someone elses earth when they r already bending it...........

Bumi could just run up, and Gaara could catch him with sand-Bumi could get out of it, but after that Gaara could surround Bumi with a larger portion of sand to destroy him with sand burial....Also Gaara has shown better feats with his sand, than Bumi ever has with earth....
toph has more screentime so her feats are easier to pull up...she fought a ton of earthbenders n rocked them...one guy bends a rock at her she stops it n bends it back...its abut who has better control...bumi arguably would

MannyGAGA
11-19-2009, 08:59 AM
This is totally Fanboyism , Fanboy of Avatar Series .. I am sick of that ..

no its not!

bumi can beat gaara with his eyes close!

Skylar
11-19-2009, 10:47 AM
toph has more screentime so her feats are easier to pull up...she fought a ton of earthbenders n rocked them...one guy bends a rock at her she stops it n bends it back...its abut who has better control...bumi arguably would
You can't just say that, without having evidence that Bumi could bend Gaara's sand...

I think that Bumi could probably bend a bit of Gaara's sand, but Gaara is able to control his sand better than Bumi can bend....seeing as he is able to have multiple sand tenticles go after one opponent(Deidara, Kimimaru) with percise control and speed....

Gaara is able to create a huge wave of sand, turning the whole enviorment into sand....And please don't say "Well Gaara can't do that cause he's in the earth kingdom" cause Gaara was able to do it to the field he and kimimaru was on rather fast turning the ground into sand......He could just keep making sand, Bumi won't be able(If not anything) bend all the sand......

Also thats crazy to compare like four earth bending(nut jobs) that Toph easily took out easily to Gaara....The point is Toph was only able to bend the earth back because it was a small portion and easy to bend....Gaara can create so much sand(by turning the earth into sand) that Bumi wouldn't be able to bend it, even if he could...

Memitim
11-20-2009, 12:30 PM
Gaara

ByakuganAlex
11-20-2009, 12:41 PM
You can't just say that, without having evidence that Bumi could bend Gaara's sand...

I think that Bumi could probably bend a bit of Gaara's sand, but Gaara is able to control his sand better than Bumi can bend....seeing as he is able to have multiple sand tenticles go after one opponent(Deidara, Kimimaru) with percise control and speed....

Gaara is able to create a huge wave of sand, turning the whole enviorment into sand....And please don't say "Well Gaara can't do that cause he's in the earth kingdom" cause Gaara was able to do it to the field he and kimimaru was on rather fast turning the ground into sand......He could just keep making sand, Bumi won't be able(If not anything) bend all the sand......

Also thats crazy to compare like four earth bending(nut jobs) that Toph easily took out easily to Gaara....The point is Toph was only able to bend the earth back because it was a small portion and easy to bend....Gaara can create so much sand(by turning the earth into sand) that Bumi wouldn't be able to bend it, even if he could...
now tell me what will gaara due after he turns the ground into sand?

Skylar
11-20-2009, 12:47 PM
now tell me what will gaara due after he turns the ground into sand?
Cover Bumi in it, by using sand tsunami and then giant sand burial.....Bumi won't be able to escape....

Manwe Sulimo
11-20-2009, 12:49 PM
Yes, he will escape it, just like he tunnels through earth.

Skylar
11-20-2009, 12:56 PM
Yes, he will escape it, just like he tunnels through earth.
But the whole field would be sand, Gaara would think he's still in the sand(which he is) and would use Giant sand burial-killing him....

Manwe Sulimo
11-20-2009, 12:59 PM
Ok, let me clarify- sand burial wouldn't have any effect, because Bumi would just earthbend through it.

Skylar
11-20-2009, 01:01 PM
Ok, let me clarify- sand burial wouldn't have any effect, because Bumi would just earthbend through it.
IT hasn't shown anything about Bumi sand bending, he probably could but it hasn't shown him to have the ability to bend that much of something....

Manwe Sulimo
11-20-2009, 01:06 PM
It's not a question of quantity; Bumi just earthbending-tunnels through it.

Skylar
11-20-2009, 01:11 PM
It's not a question of quantity; Bumi just earthbending-tunnels through it.
Sand is alot diff. than earth....the sand will keep piling on top of him while Gaara kills him with the giant sand burial.....Also even if he is able to escape, Gaara can catch him with probably ten(or more) sand tenticles...

Manwe Sulimo
11-20-2009, 01:14 PM
You're right, sand IS different from earth, in that it's a lot less solid. Easier to bend through.;)

11-20-2009, 01:14 PM
Gaara, his sand is the ultimate defense. And he has the advantage, he can float in the air then attack from the sky. Giving Bumi a hard time shooting rocks at him.

Skylar
11-20-2009, 01:16 PM
Gaara, his sand is the ultimate defense. And he has the advantage, he can float in the air then attack from the sky. Giving Bumi a hard time shooting rocks at him.
I agree......

Skylar
11-20-2009, 01:17 PM
You're right, sand IS different from earth, in that it's a lot less solid. Easier to bend through.;)
but not when its being controlled......or being caught in...;)

11-20-2009, 01:21 PM
Gaara can make his sand harder than rock.....How do you think he almost mad it impossible for Lee to be a ninja again.....? Hmmmmmmmmmmm!

Manwe Sulimo
11-20-2009, 01:21 PM
In order for sand burial to work, it has to compress on a specific point. Bumi can just earthbend through the sand so he's not at the specific point when Gaara compresses the sand.

Skylar
11-20-2009, 01:27 PM
In order for sand burial to work, it has to compress on a specific point. Bumi can just earthbend through the sand so he's not at the specific point when Gaara compresses the sand.
also the sand platform can make Gaara airbourne(which is almost instanenous) Bumi won't be able to hit him, he gaara continues his attacks..

11-20-2009, 01:27 PM
Yea, but that's just sand burial. And even in gates, Lee could only break through Garra's defense using his speed. So I think Gaara's shield can withstand a few boulders here and there. And also, when Dadaria was fighting Gaara, he used bombs! And still Gaara's sand defense didn't get destroyed! So Gaara's sand should be able to hold against boulders.

Manwe Sulimo
11-20-2009, 01:33 PM
Should Gaara take to the sky, Bumi can just try using Gaara's own sand to attack him. Sure, that probably won't directly work, but it will drain Gaara's chakra, while Bumi doesn't have an energy supply to drain from, regarding bending.

11-20-2009, 01:34 PM
Should Gaara take to the sky, Bumi can just try using Gaara's own sand to attack him. Sure, that probably won't directly work, but it will drain Gaara's chakra, while Bumi doesn't have an energy supply to drain from, regarding bending.
Gaara has a huge amount of Chakra! And Bumi can't bend SAND!

Skylar
11-20-2009, 01:35 PM
Gaara could just overpower Bumi with his massive sand, and kill him....;)

No way can Bumi bend all of the sand.....some of it will get him, and give Gaara the win....

11-20-2009, 01:41 PM
And Bumi can't bend sand.....

Skylar
11-20-2009, 01:44 PM
And Bumi can't bend sand.....
I know, but there is alot of-fanboys-who think that Bumi is such a great bender(he is) that he can bend something that he hasn't shown to bend.....

11-20-2009, 01:46 PM
I know, but there is alot of-fanboys-who think that Bumi is such a great bender(he is) that he can bend something that he hasn't shown to bend.....
Yea, he's a good bender. But that still doesn't mean that he can.

Skylar
11-20-2009, 01:49 PM
Yea, he's a good bender. But that still doesn't mean that he can.
I know, but try to get that through their heads.......

11-20-2009, 01:51 PM
I know, but try to get that through their heads.......
Ummmm....Okay. Just tell them the facts.....Bumi is a Earthbender.....Not a sandbender!

Skylar
11-20-2009, 01:54 PM
Ummmm....Okay. Just tell them the facts.....Bumi is a Earthbender.....Not a sandbender!
They'll just counter saying something like "He is an Earth king, he can do it".....Trust me dude, these guys almost never give up(even when they have nothing to counter in the first place)..

11-20-2009, 01:59 PM
They'll just counter saying something like "He is an Earth king, he can do it".....Trust me dude, these guys almost never give up(even when they have nothing to counter in the first place)..
lol, wow. those people are idiots. just because he is the earth king dosen't mean he can bend sand.

Skylar
11-20-2009, 02:06 PM
lol, wow. those people are idiots. just because he is the earth king dosen't mean he can bend sand.
Well sometimes they come up with could counters, but other times(most of the time) they just state stuff that wouldn't work at all........

ByakuganAlex
11-20-2009, 02:21 PM
dude sand is earth you fail. King bumi can also bend metal as well.

Skylar
11-20-2009, 02:22 PM
dude sand is earth you fail. King bumi can also bend metal as well.
No he can't, he hasn't shown either ability...And I'm 99% sure, that Bumi can't metal bend. Thats only Toph's ability...

Art is an EXPLOSION
11-20-2009, 02:24 PM
the only way to beat gaara is to go gates with such speed its possible but no1s that fast

Manwe Sulimo
11-20-2009, 02:25 PM

Sand falls under "earth". However, ByakuganAlex is wrong on one thing- Bumi can't bend metal.

Skylar
11-20-2009, 02:30 PM
Sand falls under "earth". However, ByakuganAlex is wrong on one thing- Bumi can't bend metal.
Toph had trouble sand bending, and it hasn't been shown that he can....Sooooooo, he can't unless u have proof......

Manwe Sulimo
11-20-2009, 02:34 PM
Toph had trouble because the sand not because it's hard to bend, but because it messed with her sense, a problem Bumi doesn't have. Sure he can't do things with sand like stream attacks and what not, but he can still control sand and bend through it just like any other earth.

ByakuganAlex
11-20-2009, 02:35 PM
Toph had trouble sand bending, and it hasn't been shown that he can....Sooooooo, he can't unless u have proof......
she didnt have problem bending the sand she had a problem see where the sand benders were. dude sand is earth if you dont know that you need to retake earth science.

ByakuganAlex
11-20-2009, 02:37 PM
Toph had trouble because the sand messed with her sense, a problem Bumi doesn't have.
Exactly. As for king bumi bending metal. he did move the fire lord's statue which was made of metal so i say he can bend metal. (in like the 3rd to last episode)

Skylar
11-20-2009, 02:39 PM
Toph had trouble because the sand not because it's hard to bend, but because it messed with her sense, a problem Bumi doesn't have. Sure he can't do things with sand like stream attacks and what not, but he can still control sand and bend through it just like any other earth.
I knew that, but I was hoping u wouldn't....

What was that u said to me one time, oh yeah You told me one time that Kakashi wouldn't transform into Toph because he has never transformed into an enemy(but he has transformed)....And Like u have said in every other thread u have argued with me in "You have to have proof"

and since u don't, he can't......Another thing u said once was that Sasuke(pre)'s chidori could be stronger than Kakashi(post)'s lightning blade, and since I didn't have any "Proof" you woudn't accept it.....So accept it, no proof, so he can't use it.....

Skylar
11-20-2009, 02:40 PM
Exactly. As for king bumi bending metal. he did move the fire lord's statue which was made of metal so i say he can bend metal. (in like the 3rd to last episode)
Proof.......?

Manwe Sulimo
11-20-2009, 02:42 PM

No, Bumi tipped over the statue by pushing up rock pillars underneath it.

I knew that, but I was hoping u wouldn't....

What was that u said to me one time, oh yeah You told me one time that Kakashi wouldn't transform into Toph because he has never transformed into an enemy(but he has transformed)....And Like u have said in every other thread u have argued with me in "You have to have proof"

and since u don't, he can't......Another thing u said once was that Sasuke(pre)'s chidori could be stronger than Kakashi(post)'s lightning blade, and since I didn't have any "Proof" you woudn't accept it.....So accept it, no proof, so he can't use it.....

The proof is that sand is earth in the first place. You prove that Bumi can't bend sand like other kinds of earth.

Skylar
11-20-2009, 02:44 PM
No, Bumi tipped over the statue by pushing up rock pillars underneath it.

The proof is that sand is earth in the first place. You prove that Bumi can't bend sand like other kinds of earth.
No, u proof that he can...by giving me physical proof, not statements....

Manwe Sulimo
11-20-2009, 02:59 PM
Are you arguing that sand isn't earth?

zebrakiller
11-20-2009, 03:29 PM
ok im putting this to rest, i cant believe i didnt remember this earlier...sand is straight up earth...sand is one of the major components of soil which qualifies as earth in avatar universe. bumi (and all earthbenders for that matter) can bend sand. thank u soil science.

ByakuganAlex
11-20-2009, 03:38 PM
Proof.......?
did you not see my episode reference

ByakuganAlex
11-20-2009, 03:38 PM
Proof.......?
did you not see my episode reference there is your proof

Skylar
11-20-2009, 03:55 PM
I can't believe I'm going to say this, but like Manwe said he used earth to knock the statue over......

Ok I'll admit Bumi can sand bend(even though u have no proof, from an episode) but he can't control sand as good as Gaara or even half as good as Gaara....Gaara would easily kill Bumi, by going up in the air with a sand platform. He can continue to turn the ground into sand, and use it to hurt Bumi..Gaara can also use sand drizzle to make it rain sand on Bumi, and use sand coffin to end it. Gaara can use succesive shots:Sand drizzle to fire sand bullets at Bumi. Gaara could do all of this, while being in the air and defending himself from any earth bending that comes near him...

Bumi could bend a little bit of sand, but Gaara would use the time it takes him to bend and wrap sand around him and then bury him......Bumi can't bend if his whole body is covered in sand and its crushing him...

Gaara would have a huge advantage over Bumi, and since u keep saying Bumi is the earth king I'll say this-Gaara is the Kazekage of the sand......

Manwe Sulimo
11-20-2009, 03:55 PM

An episode reference without video support isn't strong proof. The actual video doesn't support you.

http://www.livevideo.com/video/B2EEFBCC9A7040A38EAD903166E772D5/avatar-the-last-airbender-book.aspx

At 13:25 you can see several rock pillars being pushed up against the statue. Bumi didn't metalbend the statue, he pushed it over with rock pillars.

Bumi can't bend if his whole body is covered in sand and its crushing him...

Yes, he can. He can "swim" through earth, displaying this both in "The King of Omashu" and "Sozin's Comet". In the first he just fell backwards and passed into the earth as if it wasn't there.

ByakuganAlex
11-20-2009, 04:32 PM
An episode reference without video support isn't strong proof. The actual video doesn't support you.

http://www.livevideo.com/video/B2EEFBCC9A7040A38EAD903166E772D5/avatar-the-last-airbender-book.aspx

At 13:25 you can see several rock pillars being pushed up against the statue. Bumi didn't metalbend the statue, he pushed it over with rock pillars.

[/COLOR]

Yes, he can. He can "swim" through earth, displaying this both in "The King of Omashu" and "Sozin's Comet". In the first he just fell backwards and passed into the earth as if it wasn't there.

to me it looked like metal bearings but i guess i am wrong on that part

Skylar
11-20-2009, 04:34 PM

[/COLOR]

Yeah. but if he goes into Gaara's sand, It'll crush him no matter what.....

ByakuganAlex
11-20-2009, 04:38 PM
I can't believe I'm going to say this, but like Manwe said he used earth to knock the statue over......

Ok I'll admit Bumi can sand bend(even though u have no proof, from an episode) but he can't control sand as good as Gaara or even half as good as Gaara....Gaara would easily kill Bumi, by going up in the air with a sand platform. He can continue to turn the ground into sand, and use it to hurt Bumi..Gaara can also use sand drizzle to make it rain sand on Bumi, and use sand coffin to end it. Gaara can use succesive shots:Sand drizzle to fire sand bullets at Bumi. Gaara could do all of this, while being in the air and defending himself from any earth bending that comes near him...

Bumi could bend a little bit of sand, but Gaara would use the time it takes him to bend and wrap sand around him and then bury him......Bumi can't bend if his whole body is covered in sand and its crushing him...

Gaara would have a huge advantage over Bumi, and since u keep saying Bumi is the earth king I'll say this-Gaara is the Kazekage of the sand......
1 bumi can take the sand from the sand platform so gaara flying is out of the question
2 bumi can guard with rock from the sand drizzle
3 bumi can bend the sand coffin off him
4 bumi can bend just by moving his head
5bumi has thrown multiple houses
6Gaara can run out of chakra bumi has no limits
7 bumi can use a "head hunter jutsu"

zebrakiller
11-20-2009, 04:40 PM
did anyone else notice bumi throwing those buildings...throwing them! thats power. sand tsunami/coffin/burial cant work on him, he can as manwe has said many times swim thru earth. he slices thru it like butter. gaara couldnt apply enough pressure to stop him in one spot n kill him. whereas bumi could launch a building at gaara. gaaras only advantage is flight in this battle.

Manwe Sulimo
11-20-2009, 04:43 PM
Yeah. but if he goes into Gaara's sand, It'll crush him no matter what.....

Should Gaara crush Bumi, it likely will severely wound him. However, before crushing Bumi he needs to cover him in earth, which will be next to impossible, since Bumi can just earthbend through the sand.

ByakuganAlex
11-20-2009, 04:45 PM
did anyone else notice bumi throwing those buildings...throwing them! thats power. sand tsunami/coffin/burial cant work on him, he can as manwe has said many times swim thru earth. he slices thru it like butter. gaara couldnt apply enough pressure to stop him in one spot n kill him. whereas bumi could launch a building at gaara. gaaras only advantage is flight in this battle.
Bumi would take away his flight by taking his sand from his feet.

Skylar
11-20-2009, 05:02 PM
1 bumi can take the sand from the sand platform so gaara flying is out of the question
2 bumi can guard with rock from the sand drizzle
3 bumi can bend the sand coffin off him
4 bumi can bend just by moving his head
5bumi has thrown multiple houses
6Gaara can run out of chakra bumi has no limits
7 bumi can use a "head hunter jutsu"
1.Not if Gaara is up to high..
2.Gaara can turn that shield into sand, and how is he going to guard if the entire field is sand?
3.He can't bend all the sand, if Gaara is supplying enough power he won't be able to-Its one thing to bend something thats not moving, its another to bend something that's being controlled.
4.Gaara's sand can move without him doing anything.
5.Gaara has turned an entire area's enviorment into sand(well not the trees, but still)
6.Bumi has limits, he can get tired. it still takes some effort to bend, and eventually he will tire as will Gaara. bending takes muscle power even if its a little bit at times.
7.Gaara can sence Bumi's pressence if the sand is everywhere, and Gaara would be able to sence Bumi's going underground(ninja)..
8.Gaara can have multiple sand tenticles attack Bumi.
9.Gaara could tire Bumi out with multiple sand attacks, before he runs out of chakra.
10.Gaara's sand is faster than Bumi's earth bending.
11.Gaara is smarter than Bumi, as in he'd know how to catch him off guard and would learn who to defeat Bumi....
12.Gaara can move more sand, than Bumi can move earth.
13.Gaara can create a sand clone, and Bumi would probably not think to bend it and will just try to hit it-which will trap him for a couple of sec.
14.Gaara can create a third eye to better his accuracy.
15.Gaara has more deffence than Bumi has.
16.Gaara(Chunin exams) was able to sand flicker-Like body flicker but with sand.
17.Gaara can turn any earth that Bumi uses into sand...
18.Gaara was able to almost instantley able to switch with a sand clone to avoid getting hit with the primary lotus...

ByakuganAlex
11-20-2009, 07:26 PM
1.Not if Gaara is up to high..
2.Gaara can turn that shield into sand, and how is he going to guard if the entire field is sand?
3.He can't bend all the sand, if Gaara is supplying enough power he won't be able to-Its one thing to bend something thats not moving, its another to bend something that's being controlled.
4.Gaara's sand can move without him doing anything.
5.Gaara has turned an entire area's enviorment into sand(well not the trees, but still)
6.Bumi has limits, he can get tired. it still takes some effort to bend, and eventually he will tire as will Gaara. bending takes muscle power even if its a little bit at times.
7.Gaara can sence Bumi's pressence if the sand is everywhere, and Gaara would be able to sence Bumi's going underground(ninja)..
8.Gaara can have multiple sand tenticles attack Bumi.
9.Gaara could tire Bumi out with multiple sand attacks, before he runs out of chakra.
10.Gaara's sand is faster than Bumi's earth bending.
11.Gaara is smarter than Bumi, as in he'd know how to catch him off guard and would learn who to defeat Bumi....
12.Gaara can move more sand, than Bumi can move earth.
13.Gaara can create a sand clone, and Bumi would probably not think to bend it and will just try to hit it-which will trap him for a couple of sec.
14.Gaara can create a third eye to better his accuracy.
15.Gaara has more deffence than Bumi has.
16.Gaara(Chunin exams) was able to sand flicker-Like body flicker but with sand.
17.Gaara can turn any earth that Bumi uses into sand...
18.Gaara was able to almost instantley able to switch with a sand clone to avoid getting hit with the primary lotus...

1. Bumi can bend the sand no matter how high gaara can get up
2. gaara is not going to using the whole field only parts of it so 2nd he can launch him self into the air.
3. Benders can bend something that is being control/bended
4.Not anymore he lost his tailed beast
5. what's your point
6.ok but gaara tires more easily
7. Since when is Gaara able to sense creatures with his sand? No he wouldn't.
8.Gaara doesn't have tentacles
9. And how is that?Ok but the sand wont hurt Bumi
11. Gaara is not smarter than Bumi
12. Can you prove this?
13.Once he hits the clone he would know it was a clone the he would bend it to defend or sink into the ground.
14. why does he need more accuracy?
15. Guarding with sand or guarding with rock?? i wonder which one would be a better defense:roll:
16.Ok but it was slow
17.Ok but Bumi can still bend that
18.Wasn't that due to plot???

Skylar
11-20-2009, 07:58 PM
1. Bumi can bend the sand no matter how high gaara can get up
2. gaara is not going to using the whole field only parts of it so 2nd he can launch him self into the air.
3. Benders can bend something that is being control/bended
4.Not anymore he lost his tailed beast
5. what's your point
6.ok but gaara tires more easily
7. Since when is Gaara able to sense creatures with his sand? No he wouldn't.
8.Gaara doesn't have tentacles
9. And how is that?Ok but the sand wont hurt Bumi
11. Gaara is not smarter than Bumi
12. Can you prove this?
13.Once he hits the clone he would know it was a clone the he would bend it to defend or sink into the ground.
14. why does he need more accuracy?
15. Guarding with sand or guarding with rock?? i wonder which one would be a better defense:roll:
16.Ok but it was slow
17.Ok but Bumi can still bend that
18.Wasn't that due to plot???
1.Gaara is controlling the sand platform with his chakra, it won't budge..
2.If Gaara covers the whole field in sand, then it won't be parts.
3.Bumi can't, Bumi will put a certain amount of force into bending the sand Gaara will be able to subdue it with the same amount of chakra.
4.Its still probably better than Bumi's deffence.
5.That he can do more damage than Bumi.
6.Where have u saw that?
7.When Gaara covered Kimimaru in sand, he was able to sence his heart beat-thus detecting him...this would only work if Bumi goes into the sand.
8.Then what did he go after Deidara with? well I call them tentacles.
9.Bumi is old(energetic yes, but old), I doubt he could keep going on and on without end..
11.Ok, Gaara is more sane than Bumi..
12.lets see, Gaara was able to create a giant sand shield over Suna. Even though Bumi's ability was impressive to move all those houses, it wasn't all at the same time. Compared to a house to Gaara's giant sand shield. Sand shield wins.
13.How would he know it was a clone? He has never dealt with one before.
14.To try and find Bumi's weak spot.
15.Well seeing as Gaara's sand was able to protect against a C3 and Rock Lee. I would say sand. Remember this isn't Avatar sand, this is Gaara's (chakra enfused) sand, which has more defensive feats than a rock shield.
16.Yeah, but it would be able to fool Bumi for a couple of sec at least.
17.Yeah, but Gaara can still control the sand. While Bumi is trying to bend that sand, Gaara could have sand come behind him and kill him.
18.It was because Rock Lee was blinded(for a sec) from the pain, Gaara noticed this and used it to his advantage. Gaara could do this to Bumi to fake him out.
19.It hasn't shown Bumi being able to bend something in front of him, and still being able to bend something behind him at the same time..What do I mean? If Gaara has sand attack Bumi from the front he'll bend it, but if Gaara also has sand come from behind(unnoticably) Bumi won't be able to bend it cause he'll be focused on the sand in front of him...

get it....?

slayer93steve
11-28-2009, 08:09 PM
wow this is not even a match gaara will so dominate the battlegrounde cause:
1:gaara have special sand infused with his chakra
2:bumi cant use gaaras sand over him chakra sand >normal sand
3:gaara used sand in all of his life he is much skilled than bumi and have more raw power with supersonic sand even if bumi used earth sheild gaara break it to pieces his sand break rocks and menerals to create extra and
so i say gaara wins with not sweat at all hell if he faced toph he will kick her ass.

AkatsukiMember
12-16-2009, 02:08 PM
This one goes to Gara. Gara kills Bumi with Sand Burial.

Tobi65
12-16-2009, 02:21 PM
let me make this clear...
GAARA WILLS ALWAYS WIN...(ALWAYS)...