PDA

View Full Version : Did naruot let sasuke win or did sasuke win because hes alittle stronger?

SageKing
11-03-2009, 07:56 PM
Did naruto let sasuke win or did sasuke win because hes alittle stronger?

ok im sure we all know that final fight between naruto and sasuke at the end when naruto and sasuke clashd the chidori and Rasengan. sasuke went right for naruto but naruto just scratchd sasukes head band.

Did naruto go for his headband in stead of sasuke himself which changed the out come of the battle or what.

Keep in mind that sasuke was saying that naruto could not put a scratch on his headband.

it would be a naruto thing to prove him wrong. No one i know Believes me lol that naruto baseicly let sasuke win the fight.

ninja05
11-04-2009, 05:15 AM
I don't know.

jurrasenshuriken
11-04-2009, 05:36 AM
I thijnk that he tried to prove him wrong about that, sasuke was trying for the kill shot but naruto was just trying to bring him back to the village if he wanted to he also could've went right for the heart like sasuke did but he didn't want to because he was his friend.

Eagles996
11-04-2009, 07:46 AM
I think Naruto let him win without knowing. I think this cuz I know naruto is stronger he just has unleashed his full potential

Hidden Ninja45
11-04-2009, 03:33 PM
Naruto did go kind of easy on Sasuke, since he only went 1 tail. And i'm sure Naruto went easy on Sasuke because he wasn't trying to kill Sasuke.

sasu_girl
11-04-2009, 03:44 PM
yeah, naruto wasn't aiming to kill sasuke. and when you don't aim to kill, you generally don't win.

assassin
11-04-2009, 03:47 PM
niether he just got lucky

lolohwd
11-04-2009, 03:50 PM
naruto would have never tryed to go fuulll force for the kill against sasuke
he was jsut proving he could kick sasukes [bleep]
and mabye he didnt think about it but i do think he let him win since sasuke wouldnt have killed naruto anyway
maybe naruto thought if sasuke beat him sasuke wouldnt feel week like he did leading up to the fight

devapath
11-04-2009, 03:53 PM
naruto went way easy on sasuke. anyone else would have been torn to shreds. he didnt even summon gamabunta.

:Gaara:
11-04-2009, 03:56 PM
Naruto wouldnt try to kill him, Naruto would easily win.

nagato45
11-04-2009, 03:58 PM
sasuke was going 2 kill naruto by stabbing him the the throat, but felt sorry, and knocked him out, but naruto scratched sasuke's headband 2 prove sasuke wrong

lolohwd
11-04-2009, 04:02 PM
then again sasuke almost got naruto in the heart

Fliparrachii
11-05-2009, 07:19 PM
Naruto could have one if he was serious to begin with.

Fliparrachii
11-05-2009, 07:19 PM
Naruto start fighting back so late, Sasuke could careless about naruto at the start of the fight.

Naruto2921
11-06-2009, 04:06 AM
I agree that Naruto did not really want to hurt Sasuke he was his best friend and all he wanted to do was bring him back home. So I do believe he was holding back to a point, Sasuke is a very strong opponent and with Naruto letting his emotions get the best of him at times he does tend to charge in without thing about what he is doing. In the early years I believe Sasuke might have had a slight advantage due to his quick thinking but over all power wise Naruto has it hands down.

brunz
11-06-2009, 03:58 PM
yeah if he had the intention to kill then he probably woulda won but that means that the whole mission woulda been pointless cause there plan was to bring Sasuke back not to kill him so yeah Naruto wasn't going full force so that gave Sasuke the advantage cause he had the intention to kill but he didn't because he felt sorry for him/couldn't do it/wanted to get Mangekyo differently so yeah

Smudss
11-06-2009, 05:37 PM
I'm pretty sure Naruto is like, infinitely stronger. What would happen in Naruto let the Fox fully posses him? Sasuke would stand no chance, even with the most help he could possibly get.
At least that's what I'm thinking.

ShadowKyuubi
11-06-2009, 06:03 PM
naruto let sasuke win cuz naruto's a good guy and he felt sorry for sasuke...and cuz sasuke's his friend so...

Kiba_Inuzuka
11-06-2009, 08:19 PM
i say the reson he won was when he attacked sasuke with rasengan vs chidori naruto moved his blast toward his head band to scratch it.
so sasuke never got a head on rasengan

nightfire
11-07-2009, 05:06 PM
i dont think that was naruto's full power (could have used more tails) but i dont think naruto would allow himself to use more than one tail aganist a freind. naruto is to caring/friend based he couldnt use more aganist sasuke then as itachi said "you dont have enough hate" i think naruto tried as hard as he could but sasuke was just a little stronger.

Sakia Hychiha
11-09-2009, 04:33 PM
he didn't let him win he jus probably did that cause of what sasuke said how he couldn't even put a scratch on his fore head and naruto jus did that to show him he could i guess cause there's no way naruto could ever beat sasuke and i kno for sure trust me

C. Hook
11-11-2009, 04:58 AM
He (Unfortunately) thought the whiny little biatch deserved a second chance.

fox_of_life13
11-11-2009, 05:41 AM
i think naruto did just let him win.

Demon of the Hidden Mist
11-30-2009, 09:04 AM
Naruto let Sasuke win plain and simple. We all know that the rasengan is way more powerful than the chidori. Didnt Kakashi say that or something. But anyways Naruto just went to scratch Sasuke's headband to prove a point. He could have beatign him if he really wanted to.

UchihaHatakeIsabella
12-01-2009, 11:00 AM
i think naruto wanted to show sasuke that even though he needed to kill the person closest to him that he wouldn't.

Art is an EXPLOSION
12-01-2009, 04:33 PM

ok im sure we all know that final fight between naruto and sasuke at the end when naruto and sasuke clashd the chidori and Rasengan. sasuke went right for naruto but naruto just scratchd sasukes head band.

Did naruto go for his headband in stead of sasuke himself which changed the out come of the battle or what.

Keep in mind that sasuke was saying that naruto could not put a scratch on his headband.

it would be a naruto thing to prove him wrong. No one i know Believes me lol that naruto baseicly let sasuke win the fight.
naruto actually would have won but he didnt want to kill sasuke so naruto > sasuke

ninja05
12-01-2009, 05:34 PM
I think he let sasuke win.

Fliparrachii
12-01-2009, 06:00 PM
I think naruto let him win.

kokojojo
12-26-2009, 01:28 AM
u guys think that punch to the chest made the difference in that battle? naruto was still able to maintain rasengan wen they clashed even after sasuke punched him, so it doesnt seem like it made a difference. and for alll those who say naruto only went 1-tails, thats as fas as naruto cud go at that time. once he started fighting with the fox's chakra, he wasnt holdin back anything. the only reason naruto can use more tails now is becuz jiraiya opened the seals that prevented naruto from using more tails

jairo_n
12-26-2009, 01:37 AM
my fellows ninjas so little your knowleged is about the power of the ninja and other to know who wins if naruto or sasuke is stronger all of you have to train even harder to keep with this too . please dont be so weak on body and my or you will end on the side like does to stand upon me

titanscsj
01-02-2010, 05:46 PM
Like everyone else said he didnt really want to kill him so he didnt go full out on him and plus at the end of the battle they were both worn out after that last blow naruto scratched his head band and sauske punched naruto in the gut

Toph
02-19-2010, 04:59 AM
Sasuke didn't win. Naruto just went out cold. Too tired I guess after that tiring battle. Naruto didn't let Sasuke win. If he did, then he really doesn't care that Sasuke's going to Orochimaru. Both of them were at the point of killing each other. Both were strong too...

KARINISSOSEXY
02-19-2010, 05:14 AM
Sasuke won because Naruto Was Holding Back. Sasuke meant to kill naruto, and then changed his mind afterward. he couldnt do it.

KARINISSOSEXY
02-19-2010, 05:16 AM
u guys think that punch to the chest made the difference in that battle? naruto was still able to maintain rasengan wen they clashed even after sasuke punched him, so it doesnt seem like it made a difference. and for alll those who say naruto only went 1-tails, thats as fas as naruto cud go at that time. once he started fighting with the fox's chakra, he wasnt holdin back anything. the only reason naruto can use more tails now is becuz jiraiya opened the seals that prevented naruto from using more tails
When naruto used rasengan at the end he held back. It woulda killed sasuke.

Hidden Ninja45
02-19-2010, 02:49 PM
I don't know if it would of killed Sasuke.

But Naruto did hold back. He didn't go all out with the Rasengan. Remember that he stopped to scratch Sasuke's headband.

Aizen
03-06-2010, 11:47 AM
saskue left standing so

♫Shaman♫
03-13-2010, 06:10 AM
There are a million possible explanations to "Sasuke" winning that fight. As "sasu_gitl" already stated....yeah, naruto wasn't aiming to kill sasuke. and when you don't aim to kill, you generally don't win.
Exactly + Rep.

kokojojo
03-14-2010, 04:34 PM

I don't know if it would of killed Sasuke.

But Naruto did hold back. He didn't go all out with the Rasengan. Remember that he stopped to scratch Sasuke's headband.
where are you guys getting this idea that naruto held back on his rasengan?

X__Sasuke__X
03-14-2010, 06:46 PM
I think he scratched his headband as more of a mental defeat. "You won't be able to even put a scratch on my forehead"
Naruto wanted to prove Sasuke wrong by doing that.

airichan623
03-14-2010, 10:45 PM
I think he scratched his headband as more of a mental defeat. "You won't be able to even put a scratch on my forehead"
Naruto wanted to prove Sasuke wrong by doing that.

I agree.

Also, Naruto really just wanted to drag Sasuke back to Konoha ALIVE, whereas Sasuke was truly pretty close to aiming to kill. But, even if they both had aimed to kill, I think Sasuke still would have won. At the time, Sasuke had a more powerful "level up" if you know what I mean.

zerosameri
03-14-2010, 10:57 PM
Sasuke was stronger at the time, even Pervy-sage agreed to that fact that Naruto just got lucky that Sasule let him keep hi life. And that fact that Sasuke was stronger at the time made Naruto go off training for 2 years therefore Shippuden and stronger Naruto

Naruto deffinaly went after Sasuke but keept in minde about what Sasuke said "I bet you can't put a scrach on my forthead." So then at the final blow I believe Naruto wanted to show Sasuke that there on equal grounds and that he can scrach his forthead, and that he can brring him back

Everything Naruto is doing is to prove Sasuke he's wrong and that Naruto can bring Sasuke back.

What is in green

shutty
03-19-2010, 12:43 PM
I was thinking Naruto had to let down his power a little bit so he didn't end up killing Sasuke. I mean--Naruto's main goal was to simply bring Sasuke back to the hidden Leaf.

Then maybe Naruto let down his power too much, allowing Sasuke to use enough power to end up defeating Naruto in the end.

There's really no correct answer to this question.

quinnzy
03-25-2010, 06:09 PM
i say that sasuke won because of the cursemark offcourse..... if he didn't have it, naruto would have won.... what do you guy's think?

Uchias IVIonster
03-26-2010, 08:39 AM
i think naruto my have let him win because he didnt go completely insane

Zombie Uchiha
05-22-2010, 06:53 PM
I don't think Naruto didn't use his full power on that Nine Tail Rasengan.

kvSaku
06-05-2010, 07:17 PM
In the begining of the fight. Sasuke says that naruto couldn't even scratch his forhead. So at the final moment naruto didn't want to hurt his friend so he just proved a point. Thats what I think.

*** maya doray ***
07-24-2010, 09:05 PM
if naruto let sasuke win then why ? and if sasuke was a little stronger than naruto then so what `:|!!! ..... i don't know if naruto let sasuke win cause he would never do something like that:eek: and even if he do that then he must have a reason for this , sasuke stronger than naruto `!:), i can said it's only Probability..`|(..

Throw Rasen-Shuriken
02-01-2011, 04:26 AM
I don't think that Naruto let Sasuke win, since whilst during the battle it appeared as though that Naruto and Sasuke were fighting with there all... After all Naruto threatened to break everyone of Sasuke's bones and drag him back to the Village if he had to, as what was said, also because of the fact that Naruto and Sasuke were completely exhausted after that battle, so that means Sasukee must have been stronger at that point, after all Sasuke got a power increase before entering that battled and was rested, while Naruto got a power increase during the battle, just because of his rage triggered the true power of the fox, only because Naruto really didn't want Orochimaru getting Sasuke, just because he knew that all Orochimaru was going to do is use him for things and what not, which as we know Naruto, got really upset with that fact, hence triggering that power, also Naruto was exhausted or tired really, even before entering that battle... So considering everything, the conditions not being ideal for Naruto, he lost that battle... So in other words everything was in Sasuke's favour, so I believe Sasuke won because he was stronger and in a better situation within that battle.

Authentic
02-01-2011, 04:29 AM
No naruto let sasuke win because sasuke said that i bet you cant even scratch my head band so all naruto was focusing on was scratching his headband ( theory ) and im pretty sure nine tails has more chakra than curse mark so naruto could have pwned sasuke but he was focusing on that sasuke was in it to win but naruto was holding back because he is a softie and sasuke is like narutos bestfriend and you know how hard it was for him growing up