PDA

View Full Version : Anko...

Ryaque
11-03-2009, 03:48 PM
I personally really like Anko. She is one of my favorite characters. What do you people think of her?

sasu_girl
11-03-2009, 03:49 PM
ANKO IS AWESOME!!and hot ;)

The 10 Tailed ManBearPig
11-03-2009, 03:50 PM
She is a disgusting prostitute.

jesse uzumaki
11-03-2009, 03:50 PM
I think she is very attractive,loud,and strong all characteristics of naruto if you think about it hehe. she like naruto except a women jk. she is awesome.

jesse uzumaki
11-03-2009, 03:51 PM
well somebody woke up the wrong side of the bed.

ShariKage
11-03-2009, 03:51 PM
Mmmmmmm!

Ryaque
11-03-2009, 03:52 PM
ANKO IS AWESOME!!and hot ;)
I agree...except for the second part in the spoilers, lol.
Really? Why do you think that?
I think she is very attractive,loud,and strong all characteristics of naruto if you think about it hehe. she like naruto except a women jk. she is awesome.
Good point, and yes she is awesome.

brooksey
11-03-2009, 03:52 PM
I love her. But she needs to change her outfit and maybe maybe wear a bra lol. If you seen the episode with the first chuunin exams and looked at details you would know lol

Ryaque
11-03-2009, 03:53 PM
I love her. But she needs to change her outfit and maybe maybe wear a bra lol. If you seen the episode with the first chuunin exams and looked at details you would know lol
Lol, nice Brooksey.

brooksey
11-03-2009, 03:57 PM
I love her hair though I wonder what it would look like down.

Kuroda Taishi
11-03-2009, 03:59 PM
Anko is Hot!

Ryaque
11-03-2009, 03:59 PM
I love her hair though I wonder what it would look like down.
Maybe that's just going to be one of the worlds great wonders...what does Anko's hair look like when it's down? Lol.

brooksey
11-03-2009, 04:01 PM
Maybe that's just going to be one of the worlds great wonders...what does Anko's hair look like when it's down? Lol.

No, its when she is going to buy a bra.

Ryaque
11-03-2009, 04:17 PM
Anko is Hot!
Nice Kuroda.
Yeah that too, lol.

ECW Original
11-03-2009, 04:20 PM
I disagree.

Ryaque
11-03-2009, 04:25 PM
I disagree.
Can you please explain why?

ECW Original
11-03-2009, 04:26 PM
I just think she looks much better without a bra on.It's too much clothing.

Looney-Lyra
11-03-2009, 04:40 PM

And Shikamaru! I've allways wondered what his hair is lke when it's down! (Five bucks on an afro. xD)

I love Anko. Her personality, her beauty -er... 'Hawtness.' :lol:
I wanna be a ninja like her when I grow up. :3

Hidden Ninja45
11-03-2009, 07:32 PM
I think she's ok.

EdFry
11-03-2009, 07:41 PM
Really. She cleans up pretty well, IMHO.

I think she is pretty crazy, probably has some secret super-stupid-strong power she will unleash in a crappy filler arc before the Pain Leaf Village part of the Shippuden Anime.

Hopefully not, but she is alright.

The Shady Ninja
11-03-2009, 07:52 PM
She's alright, but she dresses a little scantily for my taste.

Ryaque
11-04-2009, 01:05 PM
She's alright, but she dresses a little scantily for my taste.
But atleast she has clothes that cover her...look at Ino...she's barely covered.

ECW Original
11-04-2009, 01:06 PM
That's the good thing about Ino.

SakuraGirl
11-04-2009, 01:09 PM
i love her she is so cool

[Shikamaru]
11-04-2009, 01:11 PM
She looks like 5% of Orochimaru at most.
She's an extremely weak subordinate of an insane other-worldly being.
Hinata could defeat her.

Nemico
11-04-2009, 01:13 PM
Well, I like her personality and she really seems like someone you shouldnt mess with although we've only seen her fight a couple of times but she is crazy, loud, and extremely cool. So yea think shes awesome.

Ryaque
11-04-2009, 01:15 PM
;1621454']She looks like 5% of Orochimaru at most.
Hinata could defeat her.
How does she look like Orochimaru???
Well, I like her personality and she really seems like someone you shouldnt mess with although we've only seen her fight a couple of times but she is crazy, loud, and extremely cool. So yea think shes awesome.
Lol. I agree.

darkdemonofthemist
11-04-2009, 01:17 PM
well somebody woke up the wrong side of the bed.
He woke up on the wrong side of life. :lol:

I like her, though she's weird, and the only reason everybody thinks she's hot is because her melons are all exposed except for the mere fishnets covering them.

Ryaque
11-04-2009, 01:18 PM
He woke up on the wrong side of life. :lol:

I like her, though she's weird, and the only reason everybody thinks she's hot is because her melons are all exposed except for the mere fishnets covering them.

Yeah...I've noticed that.

Nemico
11-04-2009, 01:19 PM
;1621454']She looks like 5% of Orochimaru at most.
Hinata could defeat her.

I disagree, Hinata is a chunin and Anko is Jonin. She's was known at a young age for her talents and shes extremely smart and not to mention she was taught somewhat by Orochimaru. She's also shown great accuracy and she was incredibly quick as well.

GaaraoftheSand13
11-04-2009, 01:20 PM
Anko is awesome. I love her personality. She's definately someone I'd love to have as a sister.

[Shikamaru]
11-04-2009, 01:20 PM
By "She looks like 5% of Orochimaru" I meant her skill level.
She is 95% less of an all around-skilled ninja then Orochimaru.
Which is extremely low, because Orochimaru is extremely weak compared to the top main characters.

Ryaque
11-04-2009, 01:22 PM
;1621531']By "She looks like 5% of Orochimaru" I meant her skill level.
She is 95% less of an all around-skilled ninja then Orochimaru.
Which is extremely low, because Orochimaru is extremely weak compared to the top main characters.
Hmm..I guess you have a point...

[Shikamaru]
11-04-2009, 01:23 PM
I disagree, Hinata is a chunin and Anko is Jonin. She's was known at a young age for her talents and shes extremely smart and not to mention she was taught somewhat by Orochimaru. She's also shown great accuracy and she was incredibly quick as well.
That comment was in vein.
You make assumptions out of the blue. She was never shown to have extremely swift velocity, be an extremely talented strategist or have unbelievably keen attacks.

From the information provided, Hinata would light her up with chakra point strikes like a pin ball machine.

Kon
11-04-2009, 01:24 PM
she is crazy but she is cool too
and her attacks were taught by orochimaru so

Nemico
11-04-2009, 01:28 PM
;1621550']That comment was in vein.
You make assumptions out of the blue. She was never shown to have extremely swift velocity, be an extremely talented strategist or have unbelievably keen attacks.

From the information provided, Hinata would light her up with chakra point strikes like a pin ball machine.

Actually, all of its true I checked her abilites. Its on the Wikia go ahead and check if you want.

[Shikamaru]
11-04-2009, 01:31 PM
Actually, all of its true I checked her abilites. Its on the Wikia go ahead and check if you want.
What abilities? Shadow snake? Lol.

She has never shown any of the attributes you've just stated in the anime or manga.

Try again.

Nemico
11-04-2009, 01:37 PM
;1621622']What abilities? Shadow snake? Lol.

She has never shown any of the attributes you've just stated in the anime or manga.

Try again.

Here read it if you want...

As a child, Anko's talent for ninja arts were presumably high, as shown from Orochimaru's initial interest in her. Anko knows several forbidden techniques, taught to her by Orochimaru, the most notable of which is Twin Snakes Mutual Death, a murder-suicide technique she attempted to use to eliminate her former sensei in the Forest of Death, for the sake of Konoha. She can also summon snakes like he can, though she only does so once, during the Land of the Sea filler arc. She also has incredibly quick reflexes, able to outmaneuver several of Orochimaru's attacks. Her accuracy is also on a compatible standard, being able to make a Konoha symbol by throwing 58 dango sticks after eating the dango, some which where thrown while wiping her mouth and looking in the other direction. Her intelligence is also presumed to be fairly high, and she can do quick mental mathematics. Within a minute of her arrival at the Chunin Exams, she was able to count all 78 genin and 26 teams.

[Shikamaru]
11-04-2009, 01:48 PM
She dodged Orochimaru's shadow snake ninjutsu, WOW! Orochimaru is extremely slow.
Fail on swift.

How does mathematics help you win a shinobi battle?
Fail on intelligence and strategetic abilities. Kakashi is a strategist.

Being accurate by throwing dango sticks? C'mon.

This girl had one battle scene. And people presume she can use extremely powerful ninjutsu by saying "I will use the forbidden ninjutsu that will kill us both". If I didn't see her use it, she doesn't obtain that ability.

Your proof of her being swift was pinning Orochimaru's mud clone against a tree in a play-battle.

Done deal.

Shika-fiend
11-04-2009, 01:52 PM
She's okay. She's pretty strong in the UN games...

Nemico
11-04-2009, 01:56 PM
;1621765']She dodged Orochimaru's shadow snake ninjutsu, WOW! Orochimaru is extremely slow.
Fail on swift.

How does mathematics help you win a shinobi battle?
Fail on intelligence and strategetic abilities. Kakashi is a strategist.

Being accurate by throwing dango sticks? C'mon.

This girl had one battle scene. And people presume she can use extremely powerful ninjutsu by saying "I will use the forbidden ninjutsu that will kill us both". If I didn't see her use it, she doesn't obtain that ability.

Your proof of her being swift was pinning Orochimaru's mud clone against a tree in a play-battle.

Done deal.

Okay so what your telling me is that she magically became a Jonin right??? Cmon.

Kuroda Taishi
11-04-2009, 01:57 PM
Okay so what your telling me is that she magically became a Jonin right??? Cmon.

Correct, Shikamaru believes in majics, xD

[Shikamaru]
11-04-2009, 02:23 PM
Rank has nothing to do with skill level.

Sasuke at genin rank during chunin exams could defeat every Chunin in that building.

Including some of the Jonins.

I'll add once again, If I do not see her abilities with my eyes, I will assume she is weak. Being taught by Orochimaru or being Jonin rank does not phase me.

CutieSakura
11-04-2009, 03:26 PM
rofl!!! xDDDDDDDDDD

CutieSakura
11-04-2009, 03:27 PM
eh,shes okay.

Ryaque
11-05-2009, 12:54 PM
;1622175']Rank has nothing to do with skill level.

Sasuke at genin rank during chunin exams could defeat every Chunin in that building.

Including some of the Jonins.

I'll add once again, If I do not see her abilities with my eyes, I will assume she is weak. Being taught by Orochimaru or being Jonin rank does not phase me.
Hmm...I guess you do have a solid point there....

mo'
11-05-2009, 02:35 PM
She's hot and can fight

♥Cutietenten♥
11-10-2009, 07:47 PM
shes pretty cool