PDA

View Full Version : inuyahsa v\s naruto

kakashi_sempai
11-03-2009, 10:29 AM
who would win a battle between naruto and inuyasha

ChaosInuYasha
11-03-2009, 12:34 PM
Haven't we done this before? Anyway InuYasha wins. Too tired from my shower to fully explain but he does.

kakashi_sempai
11-03-2009, 04:13 PM
didnt know but still

Miles Edgeworth
11-03-2009, 04:14 PM
Inuyasha's around Naruto's speed, but leagues stronger. That pretty much explains it.

The 1st Hokage
11-03-2009, 09:25 PM
inyuasha rapes do to mountain busting power

Phoenix Wright
11-05-2009, 10:25 AM
Yep.

Inuyasha freaking rapestomps with mountain buster.

george hyuga
12-18-2009, 08:50 AM
naruto!!!! BTW we don't need to know that chaos keep it to ur self lol

ChaosInuYasha
12-18-2009, 09:14 AM
naruto!!!! BTW we don't need to know that chaos keep it to ur self lol

1) How does Naruto win?
2) How is my mentioning of taking a relaxing shower the least bit offensive?

Kon
12-18-2009, 09:15 AM
haha Chaos xD

anyway im sorry but Kyuubi vs Yokia idk

plus Sage Mode

Miles Edgeworth
12-18-2009, 01:34 PM
haha Chaos xD

anyway im sorry but Kyuubi vs Yokia idk

plus Sage Mode

Inuyasha should be supersonic like SM Naruto is, except he can mountain bust while Naruto can't.

He should win easily.

george hyuga
12-18-2009, 03:49 PM
1) How does Naruto win?
2) How is my mentioning of taking a relaxing shower the least bit offensive?

1:u don't make the rules here, sempai does
2:maybe u don't want to know
3:u down rep me b/c i didn't explain my self? wow

Nyruss
12-18-2009, 03:56 PM
Wind Scar. Goodbye Naruto.

Shikamaru Nara
12-18-2009, 03:59 PM
Inuyasha takes this one easily. Inuyasha is faster and stronger. How will Naruto defend against the Wind Scar? He could do Fuuton Rasengan but there goes his Chakra. Bye-Bye Naruto!

george hyuga
12-18-2009, 04:25 PM
but naruto is pretty strong tho

Nyruss
12-18-2009, 04:32 PM
Not strong enough

Miles Edgeworth
12-18-2009, 04:33 PM

Hahahahahahaha, no.

Not Inuyasha level.

Inuyasha is around Luffy level.

Luffy stomps the heck out of Naruto casually.

george hyuga
12-18-2009, 04:36 PM
oh o.k then

Akira_Haichi
12-18-2009, 04:40 PM
i really dont know there both awsome i dont know wich one to pick
c__c O
( . . ) O O
/> <\ O
/o_o\o

ECW Original
12-18-2009, 04:45 PM
really?Inuyasha rapes him,gets Sakura,does the same to her right in front of him,then takes her to live with him while laughing at him.

george hyuga
12-18-2009, 05:04 PM
wow thats wow....

OnyxBlossom
12-18-2009, 05:14 PM
InuYasha wins this with ease. Just one Wind Scar can take him down. Naruto can use Rasen-Shuriken, but that won't go well against Inu if he spams it; which he can't if he wants to conserve his chakra and keep his arm.

george hyuga
12-18-2009, 05:17 PM
what about the nine tails

ECW Original
12-18-2009, 05:20 PM

It dies a horrible and anti-climactic death.

OnyxBlossom
12-18-2009, 05:20 PM
He can go Kyuubi, but remember, he has to get really pissed to go into it, and I know he wouldn't go into it if he wants to fight with his own strength.

Also, what ECW said. ^ ^

george hyuga
12-18-2009, 05:22 PM
maybe i should be here, i don't know about inuyasha

Miles Edgeworth
12-18-2009, 05:22 PM
Only way Naruto wins is if Kyuubi comes out completely, and that's not even Naruto anymore, that's the Nine-Tailed Fox itself, and Naruto has no control of full Kyuubi, let alone KN4 and up.

george hyuga
12-18-2009, 05:24 PM
i guess inuyasha wins

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-18-2009, 05:40 PM
Inuyasha's about as fast as Naruto, but a heck of a lot stronger.

He wins.

george hyuga
12-18-2009, 05:42 PM
lots of inuyasha lovers here

Kurotsuki Shirokarasu
12-18-2009, 05:53 PM

Btw, you need to give reasons.

Not like, "Naruto winz cuz he is gud."

ChaosInuYasha
12-18-2009, 07:15 PM
1:u don't make the rules here, sempai does
2:maybe u don't want to know

1) This is a debate thread. The rules state you DEBATE how someone wins. Don't just say "X character wins" without giving reasons
2) Whatever
3) I didn't -rep you. I hardly give out rep or any kind.

321zigzag1
12-18-2009, 07:17 PM
The only reason why Inuyasha wins because he can spam mountain busting wind scars.

ChaosInuYasha
12-18-2009, 08:05 PM
The only reason why Inuyasha wins because he can spam mountain busting wind scars.
The only way Naruo wins his battles is by spamming Rasengans or Shadow Clones. So in a way they are similar

321zigzag1
12-18-2009, 08:20 PM
The only way Naruo wins his battles is by spamming Rasengans or Shadow Clones. So in a way they are similar

Rasengans with clones and clone misdirection tricks and henge and smoke bombs.

Anyway Inuyash would win this quite handidly I wasn't trying to insult Inuyasha. Thats what he does in general, use a lot of Wind Scar. Which is powerful.

Strider_Naruto
12-18-2009, 11:26 PM
Ok so if Naruto spams his shadow clones and surrounded Inuyasha, his Wind Scar is going to be able to catch every single shadow clone? After the outcome of Inuyasha using his Wind Scar against Naruto while he uses shadow clone jutsu for a distraction, Naruto would use Rasengan on Inuyasha since that leaves him open for a direct hit. If Naruto goes into his 4 tail form, and Inuyasha turns into his demon form, the four tail for Naruto(not full form) just have to fire off that huge beam from his mouth (Sorry I dont remember the name of that technique) that he used against Orochimaru. It could be dodged, but depending on Inuyashsa speed, he have to be extremely fast because that blast destroyed majority of a huge area where the fight took place. Inuyasha relies on his sword way to much, but Naruto can shoot shurikens, smoke bombs, and etc. Hand to Hand combat, Naruto is alot more advance in that. Inuyasha just likes to use his powerful claws but does not have no hand to hand combat experience what so ever. I havent seen it in Inuyasha as of yet. Yes, he might throw a few punches here and there, but is that going to be enough to even stop Naruto? Lets not forget, Naruto also has a sage mode that pretty much went up against the 6ht paths of Pein.

Inuyasha=Soul-Shattering Claw, Blades of Blood, Tessaiga (With the abilities) , and Yokai Form (Gives him super human strength that would stand a chance against 4 tail form),

Naruto=Shadow Clone Technique, Toad Summon Skills, Collaboration Jutsu, Rasengan, Wind release, and Senjutsu

So with my explanation, my vote goes towards Naruto. Sorry, but Inuyasha wouldnt stand a chance against him.

Miles Edgeworth
12-18-2009, 11:50 PM
Ok so if Naruto spams his shadow clones and surrounded Inuyasha, his Wind Scar is going to be able to catch every single shadow clone? After the outcome of Inuyasha using his Wind Scar against Naruto while he uses shadow clone jutsu for a distraction, Naruto would use Rasengan on Inuyasha since that leaves him open for a direct hit. If Naruto goes into his 4 tail form, and Inuyasha turns into his demon form, the four tail for Naruto(not full form) just have to fire off that huge beam from his mouth (Sorry I dont remember the name of that technique) that he used against Orochimaru. It could be dodged, but depending on Inuyashsa speed, he have to be extremely fast because that blast destroyed majority of a huge area where the fight took place. Inuyasha relies on his sword way to much, but Naruto can shoot shurikens, smoke bombs, and etc. Hand to Hand combat, Naruto is alot more advance in that. Inuyasha just likes to use his powerful claws but does not have no hand to hand combat experience what so ever. I havent seen it in Inuyasha as of yet. Yes, he might throw a few punches here and there, but is that going to be enough to even stop Naruto? Lets not forget, Naruto also has a sage mode that pretty much went up against the 6ht paths of Pein.

Inuyasha=Soul-Shattering Claw, Blades of Blood, Tessaiga (With the abilities) , and Yokai Form (Gives him super human strength that would stand a chance against 4 tail form),

Naruto=Shadow Clone Technique, Toad Summon Skills, Collaboration Jutsu, Rasengan, Wind release, and Senjutsu

So with my explanation, my vote goes towards Naruto. Sorry, but Inuyasha wouldnt stand a chance against him.

You seriously think Naruto would get a chance to summon enough Shadow Clones to make a difference? Also Inuyasha can mountain bust, he can easily kill all the clones Naruto makes. Rasengan is pathetically weak, it can't even building bust, what makes you think it would take out a guy who survives mountain busters?

KN4 still gets blitzed and even Base Inuyasha easily dodges Menacing Ball, Demon Inuyasha overkill roflstomps KN4. Plus Naruto can't control KN4, bad reasoning there.

Zomg Sage Mode, yeah Inuyasha's gonna just give Naruto all the prep he needs for Sage Mode. Heck let him start with Sage Mode, it dun matter, Inuyasha still rapes.

Inuyasha roflstomps Naruto, and you think BASE Naruto would easily win? That's funny.

Strider_Naruto
12-19-2009, 12:11 AM
You seriously think Naruto would get a chance to summon enough Shadow Clones to make a difference? Also Inuyasha can mountain bust, he can easily kill all the clones Naruto makes. Rasengan is pathetically weak, it can't even building bust, what makes you think it would take out a guy who survives mountain busters?

KN4 still gets blitzed and even Base Inuyasha easily dodges Menacing Ball, Demon Inuyasha overkill roflstomps KN4. Plus Naruto can't control KN4, bad reasoning there.

Zomg Sage Mode, yeah Inuyasha's gonna just give Naruto all the prep he needs for Sage Mode. Heck let him start with Sage Mode, it dun matter, Inuyasha still rapes.

Inuyasha roflstomps Naruto, and you think BASE Naruto would easily win? That's funny.

Im trying to follow where you're coming from but you're not really giving me a good enough explanation for Inuyasha. All I see is roflstomp, and Inuyasha rapes, but I'd appreciate if you could give a explanation without the rudeness, thank you. Everyone that posts there debate on here clearly gives there explanation about who they think would win in these versus, or dream match threads or whatvever you wish to call it now and days. I do not believe that my most recent thread should of been locked because I also wanted everyone to share there input on the fight between Kimimaru and Majin Buu. There's so many possibilities, and I wanted to everyone to share there thoughts regardless if you think it was a "massive stomp"

Also, I am fully aware that Naruto cannot control his KN4 but what does that have to do with him fighting Inuyasha? What makes that a bad reasoning? You're clearly not providing me with enough information for a debate minus the rudeness.

ECW Original
12-19-2009, 12:40 AM
Buu vs. Mimmimaro?!Why do you hate Kimmi so much?!Why?!What did he do to you?

Strider_Naruto
12-19-2009, 12:54 AM
Buu vs. Mimmimaro?!Why do you hate Kimmi so much?!Why?!What did he do to you?

Who said I hated him? It was just a debate that I apparently wanted everyones feed back on.....smh...posting a _____vs_____ must apparently mean you hate someone? Im not following....

ChaosInuYasha
12-19-2009, 02:39 AM
Im trying to follow where you're coming from but you're not really giving me a good enough explanation for Inuyasha. All I see is roflstomp, and Inuyasha rapes, but I'd appreciate if you could give a explanation without the rudeness, thank you. Everyone that posts there debate on here clearly gives there explanation about who they think would win in these versus, or dream match threads or whatvever you wish to call it now and days. I do not believe that my most recent thread should of been locked because I also wanted everyone to share there input on the fight between Kimimaru and Majin Buu. There's so many possibilities, and I wanted to everyone to share there thoughts regardless if you think it was a "massive stomp"

Also, I am fully aware that Naruto cannot control his KN4 but what does that have to do with him fighting Inuyasha? What makes that a bad reasoning? You're clearly not providing me with enough information for a debate minus the rudeness.

2 things here:
1) If you read the DragonBall Z manga you'd understand how powerful Buu is and how pathetically weak Kimimaro is compared to Buu. It'd be like saying "a human vs a cookie" Buu being said human and Kimi bing the cookie.
2) InuYasha beats Naruto through raw power and his widespread attacks. Naruto's attacks cannot destroy a mountain while InuYasha's can. That alone shows you how weak Naruto would be against InuYasha. Also InuYasha is more durable than Naruto so a good number of Naruto's attacks wouldn't hurt InuYasha too bad let alone win it for Naruto.

Strider_Naruto
12-19-2009, 04:11 AM
2 things here:
1) If you read the DragonBall Z manga you'd understand how powerful Buu is and how pathetically weak Kimimaro is compared to Buu. It'd be like saying "a human vs a cookie" Buu being said human and Kimi bing the cookie.
2) InuYasha beats Naruto through raw power and his widespread attacks. Naruto's attacks cannot destroy a mountain while InuYasha's can. That alone shows you how weak Naruto would be against InuYasha. Also InuYasha is more durable than Naruto so a good number of Naruto's attacks wouldn't hurt InuYasha too bad let alone win it for Naruto.

I've read the entire series so thanks for the reply, and I appreciate your feed back on Inuyasha. The reason I posted that thread because I was asking for feed back, and those two clashing with one another had crossed my mind as I was on the forums earlier. I didnt ask for everyone to be negative (Not directed towards you), throw rude insults at me during there reply which I find very immature. I dont have nothing against Inuyasha. A very good series. I just dont appreciate this rock lee guy on here being rude with his insults as he doing his debate? Is that what a debate is? Passing out insults towards others when they have a say in something? I think not. Everyone on here is allowed to share there thoughts on a topic that they have on there mind. Spite thread or not, rudeness should not be thrown in what so ever. Im being a honest guy, and I have nothing against anyone so the next time I post something, I dont need no one tailgating me trying to throw insults at me because I wouldnt do it. If I find the topic interesting, yes I will share my input w/o being rude.

narutoultra
12-19-2009, 04:44 AM
I've read the entire series so thanks for the reply, and I appreciate your feed back on Inuyasha. The reason I posted that thread because I was asking for feed back, and those two clashing with one another had crossed my mind as I was on the forums earlier. I didnt ask for everyone to be negative (Not directed towards you), throw rude insults at me during there reply which I find very immature. I dont have nothing against Inuyasha. A very good series. I just dont appreciate this rock lee guy on here being rude with his insults as he doing his debate? Is that what a debate is? Passing out insults towards others when they have a say in something? I think not. Everyone on here is allowed to share there thoughts on a topic that they have on there mind. Spite thread or not, rudeness should not be thrown in what so ever. Im being a honest guy, and I have nothing against anyone so the next time I post something, I dont need no one tailgating me trying to throw insults at me because I wouldnt do it. If I find the topic interesting, yes I will share my input w/o being rude.

Rock Lee is probably just hardened since the recent burst of members trying to piss us off [Devilsknight and Nightmare Luffy].

Most of the time the members are kinder, notably Kisame, Sasori and V-Val.

Kon
12-19-2009, 05:01 AM
the thing is in the fanal acts Inu has like 7 different Tetsaigas Transformations
Whirl Wind (appears before the wind scar) , Dragon Scales, Adamant Blade,
Barrier Breaker,and ect.

Basically he's overpowered lol jk xD

deindi
12-19-2009, 05:48 AM
Naruto win, with his Sage Mode and Kyuubi He's will win un !!

Lone Wolf
12-19-2009, 05:50 AM
Naruto win, with his Sage Mode and Kyuubi He's will win un !!

Wind Scar > Kyuubi and Sage Mode.

Strider_Naruto
12-19-2009, 06:12 AM
Rock Lee is probably just hardened since the recent burst of members trying to piss us off [Devilsknight and Nightmare Luffy].

Most of the time the members are kinder, notably Kisame, Sasori and V-Val.

To be honest, Im not even upset about the whole thing. It just threw me off as to why people cant clearly share there input on something without people doubting there intelligence. I dont have nothing against anyone, and I plan on sharing my inputs whether he likes it or not. I understand hes respected debater here, but dont let that power get the best of you. Anyways...Im done chatting about this discussion.

ECW Original
12-19-2009, 07:00 AM
Who said I hated him? It was just a debate that I apparently wanted everyones feed back on.....smh...posting a _____vs_____ must apparently mean you hate someone? Im not following....

Buu rapes Kimmimaro.There's really nothing to debate.

Miles Edgeworth
12-19-2009, 09:51 AM

There's no need to explain, Inuyasha mountain busts, Naruto doesn't. He's already on a much higher level than Naruto is. Kimi vs Buu is a massive stomp, threads here that are massive stomps are locked because not only are they a waste of space, but they lead to cruddy debates because people who think the weak character wins end up starting flame wars because they're horribly wrong.

Naruto can't control KN4, unless the thread specifies he can use it, he can't use it unless he gets angry.

Stop throwing the term rude out, I have not insulted you, nor have I thrown an attitude with you. Because someone disagrees with you, it's suddenly rude?

Show these "insults" that people have thrown out to you. What, that you were wrong? Be grateful I locked Buu vs Kimimaro before people flamed you about it.

You overuse the terms "rude" and "insult", show me where I've used insults. Have I called you anything like "stupid" or "idiot"? As a matter of fact I have not, so don't go around acting like you can put words in peoples' mouths.

To be honest, Im not even upset about the whole thing. It just threw me off as to why people cant clearly share there input on something without people doubting there intelligence. I dont have nothing against anyone, and I plan on sharing my inputs whether he likes it or not. I understand hes respected debater here, but dont let that power get the best of you. Anyways...Im done chatting about this discussion.

There's nothing to share input with about Buu vs Kimi, people much weaker than Buu would roflstomp Kimi in a heartbeat. Heck, Inuyasha vs Naruto isn't even a debate either, he has more power than Naruto does and speed to match.

kakashi_sempai
12-19-2009, 09:55 AM
well i think inuyasha would win cause he can use wind scar and if naruto turn in to the fox demon inuyasha could use his demon aura against naruto

ChaosInuYasha
12-19-2009, 11:49 AM
well i think inuyasha would win cause he can use wind scar and if naruto turn in to the fox demon inuyasha could use his demon aura against naruto

This brings up a good point. Can InuYasha use the Backlash Wave against the Kyuubi?

Miles Edgeworth
12-19-2009, 12:06 PM
This brings up a good point. Can InuYasha use the Backlash Wave against the Kyuubi?

Most likely, the Bijuus are demonic spirits, so I don't see why not.

The question I have, however, is whether Kyuubi can tank it or not.

Kyuubi is likely mountain busting, maybe more. However, he has practically no durability feats. Only hint we have is KN8 surviving Chibaku Tensei and breaking out of it. He might survive Backlash Wave, but I wonder, does he have potential to tank it?

ChaosInuYasha
12-19-2009, 12:55 PM

Kyuubi is likely mountain busting, maybe more. However, he has practically no durability feats. Only hint we have is KN8 surviving Chibaku Tensei and breaking out of it. He might survive Backlash Wave, but I wonder, does he have potential to tank it?

I dunno. I mean IIRC the Backlash Wave takes your energy and doubles it against you. So again I dunno if he can tank it or not

321zigzag1
12-19-2009, 01:36 PM

Backlash wave on Kyuubi is debatable.

Anyway, KN8 durability was a mountain level+ size.

Kyuubi is arguably at least that and greater.

makibo496
12-19-2009, 03:24 PM
im not sure
but id like to see inuyasha use the backlash wave on narutos rasen-shuriken
awesomeness
my 100th post wohoo
sorry its just a milestone

Miles Edgeworth
12-19-2009, 03:58 PM
im not sure
but id like to see inuyasha use the backlash wave on narutos rasen-shuriken
awesomeness
my 100th post wohoo
sorry its just a milestone

FRS is more hax due to its cell piercing, but Backlash Wave has more destructive power in terms of busting.

ChaosInuYasha
12-20-2009, 05:01 AM
I know I may be invoking bad juju but I'd love to see a fantard like Nightmare Luffy's take on this thread. Just to see some blatant Naruto wanking.

Lone Wolf
12-20-2009, 05:03 AM
Stop reviving this thread please.

ChaosInuYasha
12-20-2009, 05:24 AM
Stop reviving this thread please.

Why? It's not like the last post was over a month ago. Besides we're debating in here.

kakashi_sempai
12-20-2009, 10:00 AM
well yea thats true

kakashi_sempai
12-20-2009, 10:03 AM
Backlash wave on Kyuubi is debatable.

Anyway, KN8 durability was a mountain level+ size.

Kyuubi is arguably at least that and greater.
well kyuubi its a demon that what i understand from the story so i would say that Backlash wave could be use against naruto if he turn in to the kyuubi

ThePurpleChidori
12-20-2009, 10:08 AM
I haven't seen alot of inuyasha so I can't say.

ChaosInuYasha
12-20-2009, 11:18 AM
I haven't seen alot of inuyasha so I can't say.

Why'd you even post then?

Anyway has anyone made an "InuYasha-verse vs Naruto-verse" thread? *is curious*

ShippudenGirl
12-20-2009, 11:27 AM
I-I don't know O.o I'm going with Naruto because its an action based Manga InuYasha is a Romance based Manga, and Naruto has Sage Mode and Kyuubi; anyway, I don't think they would ever fight. Allies! Just My Opinion [Updated on Manga]

Strider_Naruto
12-20-2009, 11:46 AM
There's no need to explain, Inuyasha mountain busts, Naruto doesn't. He's already on a much higher level than Naruto is. Kimi vs Buu is a massive stomp, threads here that are massive stomps are locked because not only are they a waste of space, but they lead to cruddy debates because people who think the weak character wins end up starting flame wars because they're horribly wrong.

Naruto can't control KN4, unless the thread specifies he can use it, he can't use it unless he gets angry.

Stop throwing the term rude out, I have not insulted you, nor have I thrown an attitude with you. Because someone disagrees with you, it's suddenly rude?

Show these "insults" that people have thrown out to you. What, that you were wrong? Be grateful I locked Buu vs Kimimaro before people flamed you about it.

You overuse the terms "rude" and "insult", show me where I've used insults. Have I called you anything like "stupid" or "idiot"? As a matter of fact I have not, so don't go around acting like you can put words in peoples' mouths.

There's nothing to share input with about Buu vs Kimi, people much weaker than Buu would roflstomp Kimi in a heartbeat. Heck, Inuyasha vs Naruto isn't even a debate either, he has more power than Naruto does and speed to match.

Im not going to waste my time arguing with you on the forum dude. I said what I had to say. Also about me putting words in peoples "mouth", you should practice what you preach pal, but I wont even go to that level to burn you on that one. Words like "stupid" or Idiot doesnt have to be thrown in your debate. You should carefully read what you say.....I smh at you.....honestly I do lol

Strider_Naruto
12-20-2009, 11:47 AM
And you still have yet to give me a explanation but no need to since your last few replies made no sense.

ChaosInuYasha
12-20-2009, 11:48 AM
I-I don't know O.o I'm going with Naruto because its an action based Manga InuYasha is a Romance based Manga, and Naruto has Sage Mode and Kyuubi; anyway, I don't think they would ever fight. Allies! Just My Opinion [Updated on Manga]

The manga's genre doesn't matter. It's been proven Naruto is weaker than InuYasha so he'd loose in a fight.

OnyxBlossom
12-20-2009, 12:07 PM
The genres of the manga don't matter; it's the power and speed of the characters fighting. Kyuubi and SM don't really stand a chance against InuYasha unless Naruto gets angry, which I doubt will happen.

ChaosInuYasha
12-21-2009, 07:37 AM

So even though I said I didn't down rep you you went ahead and downrepped me? Wow real mature.

Miles Edgeworth
12-21-2009, 09:15 AM
Im not going to waste my time arguing with you on the forum dude. I said what I had to say. Also about me putting words in peoples "mouth", you should practice what you preach pal, but I wont even go to that level to burn you on that one. Words like "stupid" or Idiot doesnt have to be thrown in your debate. You should carefully read what you say.....I smh at you.....honestly I do lol

Then why post again, to say that you're not gonna post to me? Wow, smart move.

You? A newbie, burn me? Lol, someone's overrating themself.

What, some new guy who can't even tell that Kisame>Temari thinks he's smarter than me? If you could burn me in a debate, then Devilsknight is the best debater in the world.

And you still have yet to give me a explanation but no need to since your last few replies made no sense.

Maybe my words are too much for you to comprehend, hm?

ThePurpleChidori
12-21-2009, 09:18 AM
Hm, it looks like there's a wanker in town, eh, Lee?

I love watching Lee burn people. xD

Strider_Naruto
12-21-2009, 06:31 PM
Then why post again, to say that you're not gonna post to me? Wow, smart move.

You? A newbie, burn me? Lol, someone's overrating themself.

What, some new guy who can't even tell that Kisame>Temari thinks he's smarter than me? If you could burn me in a debate, then Devilsknight is the best debater in the world.

Maybe my words are too much for you to comprehend, hm?

No not all smh lol, you make no sense and when the debates get intense or however you want to call it, you clearly try to blow it off with your childish noob words trying to change the subject. Ive clearly witness how you operate, but like I said, Im not going to waste my time arguing with morons like you on the forum. Care to say anything else, be my guest...I wont even pay attention to you. Can you comprehend that? Lets see....

Strider_Naruto
12-21-2009, 06:32 PM
Hm, it looks like there's a wanker in town, eh, Lee?

I love watching Lee burn people. xD

Burn by who lol? Seriously, I dont even need to waste my time with that. If you find it funny, I feel sorry for you...

Miles Edgeworth
12-21-2009, 06:36 PM
No not all smh lol, you make no sense and when the debates get intense or however you want to call it, you clearly try to blow it off with your childish noob words trying to change the subject. Ive clearly witness how you operate, but like I said, Im not going to waste my time arguing with morons like you on the forum. Care to say anything else, be my guest...I wont even pay attention to you. Can you comprehend that? Lets see....

I make no sense? Your grammar, punctuation, and sentence structures aren't very good.

Intense? Funny, because you couldn't give an intense debate for your life. I've gone through better debaters than you.

Okay, tell me what "childish noob" words I've said. It's funny, because now you resort to flaming me since you know you can't beat me in a debate. Immature much? Aww someone got mad that someone can stomp them in a debate so now they're gonna try and act tough.

Oh right, I'm a moron. How about when you flame people who don't think the way you do? And above all that, you say you won't bother with noobs like me and then reply to my retort? VERY mature.

What makes you so smart? Flaming because that's all you can do to defend yourself when someone disagrees with you?

Dream on. Just because someone is better at debating than you doesn't mean you can go around breaking forum rules since you're mad.

Miles Edgeworth
12-21-2009, 06:39 PM
Burn by who lol? Seriously, I dont even need to waste my time with that. If you find it funny, I feel sorry for you...

If you don't need to "waste your time" with it then why the heck did you post? Talk about not practicing what you preach -_-

PurpleChidori is a better debater than you. And? That's all there is to it. He doesn't make a hissy fit when someone disagrees with him. He also doesn't act superior, despite how superior he is to so many noobs......

ChaosInuYasha
12-21-2009, 09:47 PM
The internet folks. It's serious business.

Miles Edgeworth
12-21-2009, 09:56 PM
Since the thread has pretty much concluded and trouble is brewing, I'ma lock it.