PDA

View Full Version : Why did Madara send Pain

mrsticky005
11-02-2009, 06:37 PM
to destroy Konoha if

Sasuke said he would?

Is it just me or does that seem fishy?

My guess?

Sasuke wasn't going to destroy Konoha and Madara knew that. In fact I think why Sasuke was actually in such a hurry to go to Konoha...

may in fact to warn Konoha.

Zazuro
11-02-2009, 06:43 PM
Because Madara told Pain to captured the Kyuubi jinchuuriki before Pain VS Jiraiya started which means Sasuke VS Itachi began later and "Madara's Story Talk" arc after Sasuke VS itachi and Jiraiya VS Pain, and then sasuke told Madara he wanna destroy Konoha which pain has already left for Konoha.

zerosameri
11-02-2009, 06:44 PM
He probaly did that because Sasuke is wanted by the Leaf and if he went their, the most likly Naruto would get to him fist, then the Abu, then Maybe the Hokage. Plus that said Sasuke would definaly get cought then what ever need Madara had with Sasuke would be gone just like that.

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-02-2009, 06:49 PM
He likely done that because Pain was his most trusted as well as powerful subordinate. I mean, he's sending ONE(Excluding Konan) person to destroy one of the 5 Great Countries. Pain was pretty much the only remaining guy in Akatsuki besides Madara himself that could have taken out a village. Sasuke couldn't do it, because Sasuke was still recovering from his wounds and far too weak at that point to take a village and actually succeed in doing so.

mrsticky005
11-02-2009, 06:55 PM
Because Madara told Pain to captured the Kyuubi jinchuuriki before Pain VS Jiraiya started which means Sasuke VS Itachi began later and "Madara's Story Talk" arc after Sasuke VS itachi and Jiraiya VS Pain, and then sasuke told Madara he wanna destroy Konoha which pain has already left for Konoha.

Madara has a meeting with Pain in chapter 407. He tells Pain to hurry to Konoha
before they are strong enough to beat him. Yes it is to find the Nine Tails but by
sending Pain to find Nine Tails he is in a sense sending Pain to destroy Konoha
since neither Pain nor Konoha would give in so easily. It would make more sense
to send Sasuke to go after the nine tails since Sasuke could rather easily lead
Naruto to Madara or Madara to Naruto with little to no collateral damage. Pain could go after eight tails. So why didn't Madara do this? Because he doesn't want to risk Sasuke and Naruto teaming up together and because Madara WANTS Konoha destroyed.

mrsticky005
11-02-2009, 06:59 PM
I just find it fishy that Sasuke says "I will destroy Konoha"
and then Madara later says in effect "Oops you're too late."

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-02-2009, 07:00 PM
He likely done that because Pain was his most trusted as well as powerful subordinate. I mean, he's sending ONE(Excluding Konan) person to destroy one of the 5 Great Countries. Pain was pretty much the only remaining guy in Akatsuki besides Madara himself that could have taken out a village. Sasuke couldn't do it, because Sasuke was still recovering from his wounds and far too weak at that point to take a village and actually succeed in doing so.

Madara has a meeting with Pain in chapter 407. He tells Pain to hurry to Konoha
before they are strong enough to beat him. Yes it is to find the Nine Tails but by
sending Pain to find Nine Tails he is in a sense sending Pain to destroy Konoha
since neither Pain nor Konoha would give in so easily. It would make more sense
to send Sasuke to go after the nine tails since Sasuke could rather easily lead
Naruto to Madara or Madara to Naruto with little to no collateral damage. Pain could go after eight tails. So why didn't Madara do this? Because he doesn't want to risk Sasuke and Naruto teaming up together and because Madara WANTS Konoha destroyed.

That's a theory, somewhat. And why did you just make a thread and answer it yourself? >.>

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-02-2009, 07:03 PM
I just find it fishy that Sasuke says "I will destroy Konoha"
and then Madara later says in effect "Oops you're too late."

I too find it fishy. So far, it seems Madara had been distracting Sasuke with capturing Killer Bee and the Kage Assassination.
I think he doesn't want Sasuke to go back to the Uchiha Shrine. Madara did say that the shrine can be read with different eyes, one part with the regular Sharingan, one with the MS, one with the EMS, and one with the Rinnegan. Maybe Madara's trying to keep Sasuke form knowing something that may trouble his plans?

Nemico
11-02-2009, 07:05 PM
That's a theory, somewhat. And why did you just make a thread and answer it yourself? >.>

Haha.....
Yea well like said before just think Sasuke got caught in the Mess but anyways Pain was already on his way and Well Sasuke wants to Kill Danzo he's already shown it, he might not have destoryed the Konoha if he went but he probably would have tried to Taken out Danzo at all costs.

To what Vat said on the shrine ^ it could be a possibility but Sasuke didnt have MS at the time there.

mrsticky005
11-02-2009, 07:07 PM

What part is a theory?

Also I think a better question for this thread would be...

Why send Sasuke after eight tails?

Why not just send Kisame in the first place? Madara should know if Kisame is stronger than Sasuke (or better at capturing tailed beast hosts at least).

Madara was trying to delay Sasuke.

mrsticky005
11-02-2009, 07:09 PM
I too find it fishy. So far, it seems Madara had been distracting Sasuke with capturing Killer Bee and the Kage Assassination.
I think he doesn't want Sasuke to go back to the Uchiha Shrine. Madara did say that the shrine can be read with different eyes, one part with the regular Sharingan, one with the MS, one with the EMS, and one with the Rinnegan. Maybe Madara's trying to keep Sasuke form knowing something that may trouble his plans? ____________

I like this theory. Very interesting.

Haha.....
Yea well like said before just think Sasuke got caught in the Mess but anyways Pain was already on his way and Well Sasuke wants to Kill Danzo he's already shown it, he might not have destoryed the Konoha if he went but he probably would have tried to Taken out Danzo at all costs.

It seems like Madara DOESN'T want Sasuke to kill Danzo. At least not yet.
It's all too suspicious that Danzo leaves the Kage meeting and Madara appears.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
11-02-2009, 07:10 PM

What part is a theory?

Also I think a better question for this thread would be...

Why send Sasuke after eight tails?

Why not just send Kisame in the first place? Madara should know if Kisame is stronger than Sasuke (or better at capturing tailed beast hosts at least).

Madara was trying to delay Sasuke.

Cause Madara Wanted Sasuke to prove his loyalty to him and the akatsuki..

mrsticky005
11-02-2009, 07:12 PM

If that was it then why didn't Madara kill Sasuke for betraying him?

Madara told Sasuke that death was the punishment for betraying Akatsuki.

Failing to capture 8 tails could be seen as a sign of betrayal.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
11-02-2009, 07:28 PM

If that was it then why didn't Madara kill Sasuke for betraying him?

Madara told Sasuke that death was the punishment for betraying Akatsuki.

Failing to capture 8 tails could be seen as a sign of betrayal.

yea thats true.....but sasuke iss too important to him he cant afford to kill him....true that madara had told sasuke that he was dead if he betrayed the akatsuki.....but in chapter 453 madara says that "i dont care about him anymore there's something else that i need you to do"....the only reason madara lets sasuke go is because he needed him to go to the summit then...

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
11-02-2009, 07:53 PM
to destroy Konoha if

Sasuke said he would?

Is it just me or does that seem fishy?

My guess?

Sasuke wasn't going to destroy Konoha and Madara knew that. In fact I think why Sasuke was actually in such a hurry to go to Konoha...

may in fact to warn Konoha.

in chap 404 kisame mentions that sasuke's team Taka still isnt strong enough to go up against the whole of konoha....and so madara later decides that the akatsuki will go ater the nine-tails while team will be deployed against the hachibi..

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-02-2009, 08:04 PM
I think he doesn't want Sasuke to go back to the Uchiha Shrine. Madara did say that the shrine can be read with different eyes, one part with the regular Sharingan, one with the MS, one with the EMS, and one with the Rinnegan. Maybe Madara's trying to keep Sasuke form knowing something that may trouble his plans? ____________

Haha.....

And after Madara disappeared after telling of his plans, Danzo appeared once again.

mrsticky005
11-03-2009, 11:56 AM
Ok why doesn't Madara send Kisame with Sasuke to capture eight tails?
What was Kisame doing that was more important?
I mean sure there's the whole "let's see if I can trust Sasuke thing"
but why not have Kisame nearby just in case Sasuke betrays him?
Also with Kisame and Sasuke the chances of failure are small.
Also why did Madara have Zetsu tell the Kages that Sasuke is coming
if Madara told Sasuke to kill the Kages? Madara says one thing to Sasuke but then does something or has one of the other Akatsuki do something totally hypocritical. I'm thinking Madara is trying to delay Sasuke. Why? Maybe
because he thinks Sasuke might try to warn Konoha. Maybe he doesn't
want Sasuke finding out something from that tablet. Maybe he doesn't
want Sasuke to meet Danzo.

3littlepigs
11-03-2009, 12:05 PM
Like other members said, Sasuke didn't know the truth about Itachi when Madara gave Pain that order. The one who was supposed to capture Naruto was Itachi but Madara knew 1) he was sick and 2) the fight with Sasuke was going to happen soon meaning 3) Itachi was most likely going to die soon anyways. Pain was sent because in my opinion he and Madara were the only two Akatsuki member "stronger" than Itachi so it just made sense...I don't think it's fishy that just when Sasuke was going to "destroy" Konoha (of course with his wild imagination he believed Taka could've destroy Konoha) Madara told him Pain had already done so...Pain headed towards Konoha before Sasuke "joined" Akatsuki so of course when Sasuke decided to destroy Konoha Pain was already in the process of doing it.

Superwes Reborn
11-03-2009, 12:15 PM
There is one simple answer. And a couple of others
Sasuke simply wasn't strong enough. I doubt he could even kill Naruto. heck, him and kakashi might have had a good match. And he trusted pein the most

mrsticky005
11-03-2009, 12:17 PM
Like other members said, Sasuke didn't know the truth about Itachi when Madara gave Pain that order. The one who was supposed to capture Naruto was Itachi but Madara knew 1) he was sick and 2) the fight with Sasuke was going to happen soon meaning 3) Itachi was most likely going to die soon anyways. Pain was sent because in my opinion he and Madara were the only two Akatsuki member "stronger" than Itachi so it just made sense...I don't think it's fishy that just when Sasuke was going to "destroy" Konoha (of course with his wild imagination he believed Taka could've destroy Konoha) Madara told him Pain had already done so...Pain headed towards Konoha before Sasuke "joined" Akatsuki so of course when Sasuke decided to destroy Konoha Pain was already in the process of doing it.

If Madara doesn't think Sasuke is powerful enough to destroy Konoha then why does
he try to convince Sasuke into thinking that he should destroy Konoha? Why not just
let Pain destroy Konoha as he did and not worry about Sasuke?

Why did Madara send Sasuke to the Kage meeting but then have Zetsu tell the Kages
that Sasuke is coming?

It seems like Madara is trying to delay Sasuke from doing what Madara tells Sasuke to do. If Madara is on Sasuke's side (which I don't think he is) he shouldn't be doing that.

mrsticky005
11-03-2009, 12:23 PM
Spoiler:
Sasuke simply wasn't strong enough. I doubt he could even kill Naruto. heck, him and kakashi might have had a good match. And he trusted pein the most

Then why convince Sasuke that he should destroy Konoha?

3littlepigs
11-03-2009, 01:29 PM

1) If Madara doesn't think Sasuke is powerful enough to destroy Konoha then why does
he try to convince Sasuke into thinking that he should destroy Konoha?
2) Why not just

3) Why did Madara send Sasuke to the Kage meeting but then have Zetsu tell the Kages
that Sasuke is coming?

It seems like Madara is trying to delay Sasuke from doing what Madara tells Sasuke to do. If Madara is on Sasuke's side (which I don't think he is) he shouldn't be doing that.

Ok, first I didn't say that Madara didn't think Sasuke wasn't strong enough to destroy Konoha...I said Sasuke got the idea of destroying Konoha after Pain had already left for Konoha.

As for your questions...
1) Madara NEVER tried to convince Sasuke of destroying Konoha...he acted like the good guy and told Sasuke the truth. Sasuke decided on his own he wanted to destroy Konoha and since that's what Madara wanted in the first place he didn't try to convince otherwise.

2) I'm sure Madara was surprised to hear Nagato "failed" somehow in his mission but he DID destroy Konoha, only he revived everyone at the last minute and so betrayed Madara.

Also, even if Nagato had brought back Naruto after destroying Konoha by then Madara would've already had what he wanted, a "Sasuke puppet" so telling him the "truth" would've worked anyways even if Pain was alive, Sasuke would still want revenge on the whole world therefore he would still be an asset to Akatsuki.

3) If you read the manga, Madara himself answered that question. He wanted Sasuke to "use" or "train" his new MS abilities against really powerful shinobi, who better than the kages? and also he was hoping Sasuke would be strong enough to at least weaken 1 or more Kages to the point that Madara could've easily taken them prisioners.

Obviously Madara isn't on anyone's side except his own...right now there are 2 powerful reasons for keeping Sasuke alive and under control. 1) He said that even among sharingan users it's rare to see someone able to control Susano'o so Sasuke's eyes are valuable to him somehow and 2) He wants Sasuke to figth Naruto in order to finally prove the Uchiha are the best of the best. Madara just toys with Sasuke for his own benefit, but really he NEVER told Sasuke to destroy Konoha, Sasuke came to that conclusion on his own and well now you know why he sent him to the summit and had Zetsu tell the Kages about it.

mrsticky005
11-03-2009, 01:55 PM
Ok, first I didn't say that Madara didn't think Sasuke wasn't strong enough to destroy Konoha...I said Sasuke got the idea of destroying Konoha after Pain had already left for Konoha.

As for your questions...
1) Madara NEVER tried to convince Sasuke of destroying Konoha...he acted like the good guy and told Sasuke the truth. Sasuke decided on his own he wanted to destroy Konoha and since that's what Madara wanted in the first place he didn't try to convince otherwise.

The whole point of telling Sasuke the "truth" was to get Sasuke to hate
Konoha. You even say that he [Madara] "didn't try to convince [Sasuke] otherwise". It's insane to think that Madara wasn't expecting Sasuke to
say "We'll destroy Konoha" after Madara told Sasuke "Konoha is bad".
Madara could have had Sasuke go along with Pain and send Kisame
after the eight tails. Or he could've send Kisame along with Sasuke
to get eight tails. Either way one of the two fights (vs Eight and Nine Tails) would be all but won. It seems like a cop out for Madara to pretty much say "Oh before you destroy Konoha I need you to catch eight tails."
and then later "Oh you didn't capture eight tails? Whatever I'll have Kisame do that. Konoha? Oh I'm sorry Pain already destroyed it. You can fight the Kages instead". It's suspicious.

2) I'm sure Madara was surprised to hear Nagato "failed" somehow in his mission but he DID destroy Konoha, only he revived everyone at the last minute and so betrayed Madara.

I don't Madara was surprised in the least that Nagato failed to capture Nine Tails. Madara would mock Pain about being unstoppable because
Madara knew that the Nine Tails was more powerful. Madara felt betrayed
because he wanted the revival technique for his own purposes.

Also, even if Nagato had brought back Naruto after destroying Konoha by then Madara would've already had what he wanted, a "Sasuke puppet" so telling him the "truth" would've worked anyways even if Pain was alive, Sasuke would still want revenge on the whole world therefore he would still be an asset to Akatsuki.

But what does Madara want Sasuke a puppet for?
At first it seemed like it was destroying Konoha but then
he has Pain do that instead. Then it seems like killing the
Kages but Sasuke fails at that and doesn't even fight Danzo.

3) If you read the manga, Madara himself answered that question. He wanted Sasuke to "use" or "train" his new MS abilities against really powerful shinobi, who better than the kages? and also he was hoping Sasuke would be strong enough to at least weaken 1 or more Kages to the point that Madara could've easily taken them prisioners.

I know. Madara wants Sasuke to activate Sussano. He's constantly
trying to get Sasuke to have better and better eyes. Either he wants
Sasuke eyes and they need to be at a certain stage or he wants
Sasuke to be really powerful and be his mindless little drone.

Obviously Madara isn't on anyone's side except his own...right now there are 2 powerful reasons for keeping Sasuke alive and under control. 1) He said that even among sharingan users it's rare to see someone able to control Susano'o so Sasuke's eyes are valuable to him somehow and 2) He wants Sasuke to figth Naruto in order to finally prove the Uchiha are the best of the best. Madara just toys with Sasuke for his own benefit, but really he NEVER told Sasuke to destroy Konoha, Sasuke came to that conclusion on his own and well now you know why he sent him to the summit and had Zetsu tell the Kages about it.

Like I said before. Telling Sasuke the story about Konoha being bad is the
same thing as telling Sasuke to destroy Konoha.

I don't believe Madara is on Sasuke's side.

Superwes Reborn
11-03-2009, 01:56 PM
Well first of all he isn't. and secondly, he does so so that Sasuke is molded into his image of hatred. I think that sasuke is just a pawn to him, with only one or two more uses then a replacement for Itachi to unlock Jubi

mrsticky005
11-03-2009, 02:00 PM
The point of what I'm saying is that Madara has an ulterior motive for Sasuke.

He's not telling Sasuke the whole truth.

Superwes Reborn
11-03-2009, 02:02 PM
That's what I'm saying, and the ulterior motive is Jubi. But sasuke doesn't know that. And the only reason he's using Sasuke is because he knew about Itachi's motive

Kon
11-03-2009, 02:09 PM
Pain was a perfect pawn throught the entire plan for madara to use

Phariah824
11-03-2009, 02:09 PM
well imho i think Madara didn't trust Sasuke with going after Konoha and Naruto for a few reasons. if you see when he was talking about having 7 of them already Sasuke says quickly " you don't have the 9 tails yet huh"
Madara than says Akatsuki will go after him and Taka will go after the 8 tailed.

i think Madara didn't trust Sasuke going after Naruto knowing he would have to sacrifice his best friend like that. he just turned Sasuke and didn't want to risk him being influenced again. he needs him and didn't want to lose him after getting some control over him.

another reason is that he sent Pain to Konoha before Sasuke's fight with Itachi. he didn't want Sasuke strolling into Pain as he was attacking it and looking for Naruto. as above he didn't want to risk Sasuke having a change of heart. remember Sasuke just wanted to kill the elders at this point he didn't want to destroy the village. and also at that point Pain didn't know of Sasuke joining them and no telling if he would kill Sasuke when he showed up. so Madara deflected him to going after the 8 tail.

Superwes Reborn
11-03-2009, 02:11 PM
Well yeah, and it's also easy to tell that he was lying to sasuke fromt eh beginning because he said that he'd give him some of the biju. WOAH!!!! GUYS! Biju is an anagram of jubi

mrsticky005
11-03-2009, 02:15 PM
Ok anyone else here think that Danzo being the only Kage Sasuke didn't
actually fight to not be coincidence?

Why is Danzo so worried about Sasuke?

Superwes Reborn
11-03-2009, 02:16 PM
there was a small confrontation but the main reason being is that Danzo is a kniving coward. Or maybe because he know the fearful power of the sharigan first hand

ShikamaruGenius
11-03-2009, 02:20 PM
I just want to say one more point to all the post up here.I agree with you. But what you seem to forget is. Madara didn't just send Pain knowing he will failed. Madara thinked that he will be able to capture the 9 tail but he didn't expect that he will change his mind at the end...Sure he had another plan IN CASE but he didn't want that...Now he have to use Sasuke but when Pain was alive. Sasuke wasn't in the plan to capture Naruto.. Soon he will probably..

EDit: about danzo, bha everything in danzo seem strange.. Everything...

thekage101
11-03-2009, 02:25 PM
Sasuke was to late

thekage101
11-03-2009, 02:25 PM
Jhbhkbc hkncb hnnbchk nv

thekage101
11-03-2009, 02:26 PM
Madara is tobi alot of people thought he was tobi but madara is freakin old

Phariah824
11-03-2009, 02:49 PM
:???::???::?::shock: um..... ya... ok.

now to MrSticky's question. i think Danzo is scared of Sasuke. he knows Itachi is dead and Sasuke might be involved with Madara now. he is worried he knows about his involvement with his clans destruction. either from Itachi or Madara. he is gonna stay as far away from Sasuke as he can.

mrsticky005
11-03-2009, 03:07 PM
Jhbhkbc hkncb hnnbchk nv

BRILLIANT!

Ok just so we're all clear this is what I'm thinking.

Madara wants world domination.
He hates Konoha especially.
He has ill plans for Sasuke.
He and Danzo are working together.

Sasuke wants revenge.
Sasuke doesn't trust Madara and suspects him.
Sasuke hates Danzo.
Sasuke doesn't know Madara and Danzo are working together but might suspect it.

Madara talks to Sasuke and tries to convince Sasuke that Konoha betrayed Uchiha.
The truth is that Madara was the mastermind behind the Uchiha massacre. Madara
had Uchiha destroyed because they would not follow him and continue fighting
Senju. Madara hated Senju because he wants to be on top. He can't stand to lose.
Madara twists the story up so Sasuke thinks Konoha is the bad guy. He gets Sasuke
into thinking that Danzo is evil (which he is) but purposely doesn't mention that he
and Danzo are working together. Sasuke acts like he trusts Madara but really doesn't. Sasuke tells Madara what he wants to hear but is in fact lying. Madara however learned his lesson from Itachi and knows what Sasuke is trying to do. Sasuke says
that he wants to destroy Konoha but his true motive is to find Danzo. Sasuke suspects that there is something up with Danzo but doesn't know exactly what.
Madara figuring out that Sasuke may try to warn Konoha has Sasuke fight the eight
tails instead to delay Sasuke. Madara doesn't have Kisame help because he doesn't
want it to be an easy fight for Sasuke. Sasuke retaliates but purposely failing to
capture the eight tails. Sasuke does this because it would slow down Madara.
Sasuke hurries to Konoha but Madara stops him. Sasuke tries to chidori Madara
not because he's in a hurry to destroy Konoha but because he's in a hurry to NOT
have it destroyed. Madara detours Sasuke into fighting the Kages. Sasuke only
wishes to confront Danzo. Madara wants Sasuke to fight everyone BUT Danzo
because if Sasuke finds out that Danzo has sharnigan he might figure out that
Danzo and Madara are connected which either is the final clue behind the puzzle
that is Madara are leads to that final clue. Figuring out this final clue would help
Sasuke defeat Madara. Madara has Zetsu warn the Kages about Sasuke to allow
Danzo a chance to escape. Madara is using a bait and switch. Bait Sasuke with
Danzo and switch with other Kages. Now that Madara forced Sasuke into the
sussano stage he plans to try and take Sasuke's eyes. This is why he put
Sasuke in the magical-box-land because it would be virtually impossible to
escape from. Itachi created the whole "I want your eyes" routine because
he wanted to show/warn Sasuke what Madara would eventually try to do.
Sasuke will somehow escape from Magical-Box-Land. Madara will send Zetsu
after Sasuke because Madara won't be able to go after Sasuke himself.
Zetsu will find Sasuke but be defeated by Sasuke using amaterasu.
Madara needs Sasuke's eyes for the Jubi.
In fact I have suspicions that Madara needed a whole bunch of Uchiha eyes.
Yet another reason for the Uchiha massacre.

mrsticky005
11-03-2009, 03:09 PM
now to MrSticky's question. i think Danzo is scared of Sasuke. he knows Itachi is dead and Sasuke might be involved with Madara now. he is worried he knows about his involvement with his clans destruction. either from Itachi or Madara. he is gonna stay as far away from Sasuke as he can.

I can understand that. Danzo doesn't want the Uchiha Clan Massacre truth out in the open where it will ruin his career.

But why does Madara let Danzo get away?

Because he and Danzo are connected.

Superwes Reborn
11-03-2009, 03:15 PM
Well, maybe Danzo used his sharingan without anybody realizing it. Also, in that, mrsticky, add that Madara is using Sasuke as a pawn to unlock Jubi

mrsticky005
11-03-2009, 03:26 PM
Well, maybe Danzo used his sharingan without anybody realizing it. Also, in that, mrsticky, add that Madara is using Sasuke as a pawn to unlock Jubi

I did.

3littlepigs
11-03-2009, 10:05 PM
Like I said before. Telling Sasuke the story about Konoha being bad is the
same thing as telling Sasuke to destroy Konoha.

I don't believe Madara is on Sasuke's side.

No, it's not the same thing. Take Itachi as the best example, he was the one most affected by Danzou's, the 3rd's and the two elder's decision and yet he was still loyal to Konoha and wanted to protect the village. Sasuke always needs something or someone as an excuse for his behavior but the truth is he's just weak mentally and emotionally...an easy target. Surely easier to manipulate than Itachi so it makes sense Madara only had to tell him the "truth" to get him to "join" Akatsuki. With his wild imagination and the belief that no one on earth has it as hard as he does, Sasuke came to the conclusion of destroying Konoha on his own. You're not even disagreeing with me since you also think Madara isn't on Sasuke's side. Like I said he isn't on anyone's side except his own, but because he isn't as powerful as he once was he needs people like Nagato and Sasuke, easy to manipulate and extremely powerful.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
11-03-2009, 10:16 PM

Haha.....

No he dint want sasuke to kill danzo during the invasion..

kisame and madara knew that if they sent sasuke to konoha he would try and get to the elders first...if that happened and he did kill one of the elders then konoha would suddenly be put on high alert and that would make obtaining the kyuubi unnecessarily difficult..

also added to the fact that if konoha did go on high alert then sasuke wouldnt(wasnt) be strong enough to handle all of konoha..

this was the one the main reason sasuke wasnt sent to konoha..

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
11-03-2009, 10:19 PM
Spoiler:

Then why convince Sasuke that he should destroy Konoha?

no...sasuke want strong enough AT THAT TIME to destroy konoha....but once madara got him angry he knew that that angry and thirst for revenge would burn in sasuke and make him develop his skiils/abilities even faster ...

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
11-03-2009, 10:32 PM

If Madara doesn't think Sasuke is powerful enough to destroy Konoha then why does
he try to convince Sasuke into thinking that he should destroy Konoha? Why not just

Why did Madara send Sasuke to the Kage meeting but then have Zetsu tell the Kages
that Sasuke is coming?

1 : Sasuke did not hate konoha...infact with itachi dead and his goals complete there was even a chance that sasuke would return to konoha....and madara couldnt have that (propably because he needed sasuke)....so he told sasuke the "truth" and angered him against konoha..

the reason he dint send sasuke against konoha was that sasuke and Taka wernt strong enough AT THAT TIME....also madara knew that if he did send sasuke..then sasuke would let his emotions rule him and he would obiviously first go to kill the elders...and of he did that then konoha would go on full alert and then obatining the kyuubii would become unnecessarily difficult..

but even thorugh all this...madara knew that once sasuke came to know the "truth" then that would fuel his hatred against konoha and that in turn would help him become stronger and boost his skills....

He wasnt worried about sasuke.....madara dint WANT sasuke to destroy konoha at that time...that was always pein's job....he simply wanted to angry sasuke against konoha , especially its elders ....so then that hatred would fuel his growth...also it would make sasuke work with madara and then madara could use him for his own deeds..

2: in the recent manga chaps madara answers that question ...he says that he did that because he wanted to test sasuke....maby even have him kill a kage or two and make madara's job easier..

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
11-03-2009, 10:37 PM
Ok anyone else here think that Danzo being the only Kage Sasuke didn't
actually fight to not be coincidence?

Why is Danzo so worried about Sasuke?

what do u mean?

Danzo must have got an obvious feeling that the reason sasuke was coming to the kage must be because he might have come to know about the truth ...(my guess is that danzo must have thought that itachi must have told him befor he died or something)....also sasuke tries to attack danzo remember)

EdFry
11-03-2009, 11:23 PM
I believe it is Madara's plan to get everyone killed who could possibly resist the Moon's Eye Plan, like having Pein get killed and probably planning on Naruto and Sasuke killing each other

valtreck
11-04-2009, 05:13 AM
you're right

3littlepigs
11-04-2009, 12:35 PM
1 : Sasuke did not hate konoha...infact with itachi dead and his goals complete there was even a chance that sasuke would return to konoha....and madara couldnt have that (propably because he needed sasuke)....so he told sasuke the "truth" and angered him against konoha..

the reason he dint send sasuke against konoha was that sasuke and Taka wernt strong enough AT THAT TIME....also madara knew that if he did send sasuke..then sasuke would let his emotions rule him and he would obiviously first go to kill the elders...and of he did that then konoha would go on full alert and then obatining the kyuubii would become unnecessarily difficult..

but even thorugh all this...madara knew that once sasuke came to know the "truth" then that would fuel his hatred against konoha and that in turn would help him become stronger and boost his skills....

He wasnt worried about sasuke.....madara dint WANT sasuke to destroy konoha at that time...that was always pein's job....he simply wanted to angry sasuke against konoha , especially its elders ....so then that hatred would fuel his growth...also it would make sasuke work with madara and then madara could use him for his own deeds..

2: in the recent manga chaps madara answers that question ...he says that he did that because he wanted to test sasuke....maby even have him kill a kage or two and make madara's job easier..

Just wondering but are you quoting me? because my post is in the quote but so is mrsticky005's. :shock: