PDA

View Full Version : neji or sasuke

neji1993
11-02-2009, 05:27 PM
lets go back to the chunin exams who would have won out of neji and sasuke..remember during the chunin exams...

OnyxBlossom
11-02-2009, 05:28 PM
Depends on if it's during the finals or preliminaries.

neji1993
11-02-2009, 05:28 PM
lets go back to the chunin exams who would have won out of neji and sasuke..remember during the chunin exams...

i going to have to say because i think was at the top then and sasuke was good but he was still having problems with the course mark...

neji1993
11-02-2009, 05:34 PM
Depends on if it's during the finals or preliminaries.

the finals

Miles Edgeworth
11-02-2009, 05:44 PM
Sasuke wins, he had Base Lee's speed at the time, while Neji barely demonstrated faster than the eye can see. Also, Rotation means nothing if your heart just got pierced.

Plus Sasuke has Sharingan and Neji can only use taijutsu, he can easily dodge.

sasu_girl
11-02-2009, 05:46 PM
Sasuke wins, he had Base Lee's speed at the time, while Neji barely demonstrated faster than the eye can see. Also, Rotation means nothing if your heart just got pierced.

Plus Sasuke has Sharingan and Neji can only use taijutsu, he can easily dodge.
i agree.

yondaime
11-02-2009, 05:50 PM
Sasuke, by that time Sasuke knew Chidori and had curse and could use the sharingan but not good enough so I say Sasuke.

neji1993
11-02-2009, 05:53 PM
i love neji but im gonna have to agree with u guys....

yondaime
11-02-2009, 05:54 PM
i love neji but im gonna have to agree with u guys....

Yeah, I can see that xD JK JK

neji1993
11-02-2009, 05:55 PM
Yeah, I can see that xD JK JK

well this was a bad thread......sigh.....

yondaime
11-02-2009, 05:57 PM
well this was a bad thread......sigh.....

It wasn't really a bad thread.

neji1993
11-02-2009, 06:00 PM
It wasn't really a bad thread.

i didnt get any rep..so it was bad....

yondaime
11-02-2009, 06:02 PM

What? You only did that for REP. Just don't do it another time or people will down Rep you.

[Shikamaru]
11-02-2009, 06:02 PM
Sasuke is way faster.
He could dodge Neji's normal taijutsu and easily tag him with Chidori.
It wouldn't be difficult slipping by him with his insane speed.. and simply charring him with a quick fireball jutsu. He wouldn't even know it was coming, so he wouldn't be able to use Kaiten.

Honestly, a few kicks and Sasuke would have had it won.

Miles Edgeworth
11-02-2009, 06:04 PM

Lol, if you honestly think you'd get rep then you'd better start thinking. I almost NEVER get rep from a thread. Unless it's good, really good. If you get a thread where people actually debate, there's a 1/10 chance you'll get rep from some random guy.

neji1993
11-02-2009, 06:05 PM
What? You only did that for REP. Just don't do it another time or people will down Rep you.

i didnt just do it for rep..but everybody told me if u make a good thread then ur rank will go up and u did good

Miles Edgeworth
11-02-2009, 06:06 PM
i didnt just do it for rep..but everybody told me if u make a good thread then ur rank will go up and u did good

That's if you make something sticky worthy or a match that honestly catches the attention of people and goes on for dozens of pages.

Something like this? Not too likely.

neji1993
11-02-2009, 06:07 PM
Lol, if you honestly think you'd get rep then you'd better start thinking. I almost NEVER get rep from a thread. Unless it's good, really good. If you get a thread where people actually debate, there's a 1/10 chance you'll get rep from some random guy.

so how do you get a 8/10 chance...or 5/10

neji1993
11-02-2009, 06:07 PM
;1606151']Sasuke is way faster.
He could dodge Neji's normal taijutsu and easily tag him with Chidori.
It wouldn't be difficult slipping by him with his insane speed.. and simply charring him with a quick fireball jutsu. He wouldn't even know it was coming, so he wouldn't be able to use Kaiten.

Honestly, a few kicks and Sasuke would have had it won.

i dont think neji would be beaten so easily...

neji1993
11-02-2009, 06:09 PM
That's if you make something sticky worthy or a match that honestly catches the attention of people and goes on for dozens of pages.

Something like this? Not too likely.

o thanx.....

Kuromaki
11-02-2009, 06:12 PM
People don't usually get rep for debate threads like this. You can't expect to get rep on every thread you make.

Examples of good, rep worthy threads are guides, stickies, threads that get a lot of attention (which can be good or bad), or a well thought-out thread.

neji1993
11-02-2009, 06:15 PM
People don't usually get rep for debate threads like this. You can't expect to get rep on every thread you make.

Examples of good, rep worthy threads are guides, stickies, threads that get a lot of attention (which can be good or bad), or a well thought-out thread.

o thanx.....

kurribu99
11-02-2009, 06:18 PM
neji has a more level head, sasukes stronger

neji1993
11-02-2009, 06:25 PM
neji has a more level head, sasukes stronger

rite,but who will win...

temari48
11-03-2009, 03:59 PM
maybe neji if sasuke dosent have the curse mark.

OnyxBlossom
11-03-2009, 04:04 PM
maybe neji if sasuke dosent have the curse mark.
But he did when it was the finals, so it can't just magically disappear out of nowhere.

Sasuke wins. All Neji learned was the Rotation, while Sasuke doubled his strength by learning Chidori, becoming faster, and raising his Taijutsu. Neji wouldn't be able to track Sasuke even using his Byakugan if Sasuke's running around everywhere. Heck, even Gaara had trouble fighting him, so Neji probably doesn't stand a chance against him.

neji1993
11-03-2009, 08:00 PM
But he did when it was the finals, so it can't just magically disappear out of nowhere.

Sasuke wins. All Neji learned was the Rotation, while Sasuke doubled his strength by learning Chidori, becoming faster, and raising his Taijutsu. Neji wouldn't be able to track Sasuke even using his Byakugan if Sasuke's running around everywhere. Heck, even Gaara had trouble fighting him, so Neji probably doesn't stand a chance against him.

why do everybody think neji is slow he is fast..geesh..

zebrakiller
11-03-2009, 08:19 PM
i might tip this towards neji if i hadnt seen his fight with naruto...that defeat made him look mad weak. but think about this: base lee speed blitzed sasuke, neji was faster than him n his gentle fist could shut down his chakra network...he did it to naruto but for some reason (likely plot) it didnt have a lasting affect. i wonder if sasuke chakra network was blocked could he still use sharingan>?

neji1993
11-03-2009, 08:23 PM
i might tip this towards neji if i hadnt seen his fight with naruto...that defeat made him look mad weak. but think about this: base lee speed blitzed sasuke, neji was faster than him n his gentle fist could shut down his chakra network...he did it to naruto but for some reason (likely plot) it didnt have a lasting affect. i wonder if sasuke chakra network was blocked could he still use sharingan>?

naruto was only able to move because of the fox..gentle fist work like when he hit hinata i dont think sasuke should be able to use sharinan but he has the curse mark...

OnyxBlossom
11-03-2009, 08:49 PM
naruto was only able to move because of the fox..gentle fist work like when he hit hinata i dont think sasuke should be able to use sharinan but he has the curse mark...
The curse mark wouldn't work. Remember, Kakashi sealed it, and he said that it would release again for something.....I can't remember what though. If Neji uses gentle fist, he would have the advantage, because Sasuke would be defenseless.....now I remember! If Sasuke solely relies on the power of the curse mark, then it'll release, I think that's what Kakashi said. I think he'd use it (the curse mark), as it'd be his only option, but Neji still has this match won if Sasuke doesn't. This is a pretty confusing match, lol.

The 1st Hokage
11-03-2009, 09:27 PM
sasuke wins.hes much faster and rotation will conduxt the lightning blade and electricute neji.

neji1993
11-03-2009, 09:53 PM
sasuke wins.hes much faster and rotation will conduxt the lightning blade and electricute neji.

i dont know about if u think about the fight both of them are real like mid-range.close-range fighters but sasuke only has about 1 long range attack the fire ball jutsu so neji will just use rotation but when they get close neji has the advantage because of his gentle fist and 64 palms...

The 1st Hokage
11-03-2009, 10:02 PM
i dont know about if u think about the fight both of them are real like mid-range.close-range fighters but sasuke only has about 1 long range attack the fire ball jutsu so neji will just use rotation but when they get close neji has the advantage because of his gentle fist and 64 palms...
i can tell your a neji fanboy to think he can beat sasuke.Sasuke is all ranged and fireball jutsu is all ranges.i think that rotation is pretty close to bein wind style so firebsll jutsu>rotation.once his defences are down he can use lightning blade,dancing leaf shadow,and lions barrage and neji is dead/incompasitated

neji1993
11-03-2009, 10:05 PM
i can tell your a neji fanboy to think he can beat sasuke.Sasuke is all ranged and fireball jutsu is all ranges.i think that rotation is pretty close to bein wind style so firebsll jutsu>rotation.once his defences are down he can use lightning blade,dancing leaf shadow,and lions barrage and neji is dead/incompasitated

and i can tell your a sasuke fanboy just face it neji win's in the chunin exams top ranked genin...

The 1st Hokage
11-03-2009, 10:07 PM
and i can tell your a sasuke fanboy just face it neji win's in the chunin exams top ranked genin...
i hate sasuke.im an itachitard though.give me proof that neji wins and beat me in this debate and ill plus rep u but so far im winning.

neji1993
11-03-2009, 10:10 PM
i hate sasuke.im an itachitard though.give me proof that neji wins and beat me in this debate and ill plus rep u but so far im winning.

how during the chunin exams sasuke nin jutsu is weak and his tai jutsu is no match for neji..fact...

The 1st Hokage
11-03-2009, 10:14 PM
how during the chunin exams sasuke nin jutsu is weak and his tai jutsu is no match for neji..fact...
opinion.sasuke is as fast as lee without his weights which is a fast as gaaras sand.sasuke can easily beat byakugan with his sharingan.sasuke is faster and stronger.sasuke is subsonic at the chunin exams and neji is only about 200 mph so sasuke has a speed advantage.lions barrage is fast and a good follow up from dancing leaf shadow which is faster than gaaras sand which is faster than neji can activate ratation.counter that

neji1993
11-03-2009, 10:21 PM
opinion.sasuke is as fast as lee without his weights which is a fast as gaaras sand.sasuke can easily beat byakugan with his sharingan.sasuke is faster and stronger.sasuke is subsonic at the chunin exams and neji is only about 200 mph so sasuke has a speed advantage.lions barrage is fast and a good follow up from dancing leaf shadow which is faster than gaaras sand which is faster than neji can activate ratation.counter that

sasuke has not yet advanced his sharingan yet so he cant predict anyones movement yet like when he got beat by lee neji uses advanced tai-jutsu so sasuke cant defend because his body is not as fast as his eyes....

The 1st Hokage
11-03-2009, 10:24 PM
sasuke has not yet advanced his sharingan yet so he cant predict anyones movement yet like when he got beat by lee neji uses advanced tai-jutsu so sasuke cant defend because his body is not as fast as his eyes....
not true.sasuke being about 500 mph is alot faster so his sharingan may not be superior to byakugan at that point but 500 MPH>200 MPH anyday.like i said,neji isnt fast enough to rotate and blow sasuke away if he uses dancing leaf shadow followed by lion barrage with a lightning blade to end it.how does neji beat that?

neji1993
11-03-2009, 10:29 PM
not true.sasuke being about 500 mph is alot faster so his sharingan may not be superior to byakugan at that point but 500 MPH>200 MPH anyday.like i said,neji isnt fast enough to rotate and blow sasuke away if he uses dancing leaf shadow followed by lion barrage with a lightning blade to end it.how does neji beat that?

o.k when sasuke uses fire ball neji can just dodge it then if sasuke uses dancing leaf shadow neji will have used substitution jutsu then he would have gotten sasuke 64 palms fight over...

The 1st Hokage
11-03-2009, 10:31 PM
i never said anything about fireball jutsu and 64 palms doesnt mean game over.like i said sasuke is faster and my theory doesnt change.dancing leaf shadow is to fast for rotation.lions barrage followed by a lightning blade and neji= x_x

neji1993
11-03-2009, 10:37 PM
i never said anything about fireball jutsu and 64 palms doesnt mean game over.like i said sasuke is faster and my theory doesnt change.dancing leaf shadow is to fast for rotation.lions barrage followed by a lightning blade and neji= x_x

so when sasuke uses lion barrage his attacks are rather basic so he mite be able to kick neji in the air but when sasuke gets behind him he'll be able to see behind him using his byakugan and he'll counter and hit sasuke legs or arms with gentle fist

The 1st Hokage
11-03-2009, 10:39 PM
so when sasuke uses lion barrage his attacks are rather basic so he mite be able to kick neji in the air but when sasuke gets behind him he'll be able to see behind him using his byakugan and he'll counter and hit sasuke legs or arms with gentle fist
behind where sasuke is is the blind spot and even if that happened it wouldnt stop sasuke.his tolerance for pain is very high.sasuk wins.nothing your sayin can happen.u are over rating neji.

Lone Wolf
11-03-2009, 10:41 PM
You said before that Neji can use Substitution jutsu but i don't remember seeing Neji ever using Substitution before, show me proof that Neji ever used it before.

neji1993
11-03-2009, 10:41 PM
behind where sasuke is is the blind spot and even if that happened it wouldnt stop sasuke.his tolerance for pain is very high.sasuk wins.nothing your sayin can happen.u are over rating neji.

he can focus his chakra to his blind spot...

The 1st Hokage
11-03-2009, 10:42 PM
a blind spot is a blind spot.he cant see from there no matter what

neji1993
11-03-2009, 10:43 PM
You said before that Neji can use Substitution jutsu but i don't remember seeing Neji ever using Substitution before, show me proof that Neji ever used it before.

o.k i never seen him do it but it it a basic move i would think he knows it..

The 1st Hokage
11-03-2009, 10:44 PM
if its basic then its below neji.thats his opinion so counter already cuz im still winning this debate

neji1993
11-03-2009, 10:44 PM
a blind spot is a blind spot.he cant see from there no matter what

he can so he did it before against kidomaru...

Lone Wolf
11-03-2009, 10:46 PM
You can't just make up that he can use it, if he haven't used it in the Manga then he can't do it in a battle.

The 1st Hokage
11-03-2009, 10:46 PM
he can so he did it before against kidomaru...
no kidomaru found the blind spot and neji never did that

neji1993
11-03-2009, 10:47 PM
if its basic then its below neji.thats his opinion so counter already cuz im still winning this debate

i stated my point we will just have to hope and wait that the fight comes...

neji1993
11-03-2009, 10:48 PM
You can't just make up that he can use it, if he haven't used it in the Manga then he can't do it in a battle.

o.k so no substitution jutsu...

The 1st Hokage
11-03-2009, 10:48 PM
sasuke at this point would rape neji so it wont unless u want neji dead

neji1993
11-03-2009, 10:50 PM
no kidomaru found the blind spot and neji never did that

he did so and when kidomaru shot that last arrow he focused his chakra to his blind spot and dodged a fetal blow...

neji1993
11-03-2009, 10:51 PM
sasuke at this point would rape neji so it wont unless u want neji dead

at this point of the show ill still pick neji to win cause he's a genius...

The 1st Hokage
11-03-2009, 10:51 PM
no he got hit if i remember right but he ran his chakra up the arrow and string into kimmimaros chakra system and killed him

Lone Wolf
11-03-2009, 10:52 PM
The current Sasuke rapes Neji so hard it wouldn't he a fight. Neji has shown no defence for Sasuke's Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu. Amaterasu melts anything so Neji's Rotation is useless besides he can't rotate forever. Sasuke is supersonic while Neji is only Sonic, Sasuke can just run up to him and use Chidori Nagashi to paralyze him. Susano'o and Kirin is just way too much for Neji can handle.

The 1st Hokage
11-03-2009, 10:53 PM
The current Sasuke rapes Neji so hard it wouldn't he a fight. Neji has shown no defence for Sasuke's Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu. Amaterasu melts anything so Neji's Rotation is useless besides he can't rotate forever. Sasuke is supersonic while Neji is only Sonic, Sasuke can just run up to him and use Chidori Nagashi to paralyze him. Susano'o and Kirin is just way too much for Neji can handle.
what this guy said

neji1993
11-03-2009, 10:54 PM

Susano'o or Kirin cant beat neji...

The 1st Hokage
11-03-2009, 10:56 PM
Susano'o or Kirin cant beat neji...
yeah the strongest lightning jutsu in history cant beat a genius we know.sasuke is genius if u remember .he was the top of that graduating class

neji1993
11-03-2009, 11:00 PM
yeah the strongest lightning jutsu in history cant beat a genius we know.sasuke is genius if u remember .he was the top of that graduating class

and so was neji and sasuke dont have the strongest lighting jutsu...

The 1st Hokage
11-03-2009, 11:01 PM
and so was neji and sasuke dont have the strongest lighting jutsu...
kirin is thr strongest lightning jutsu even.susanoo is just overkill

Lone Wolf
11-03-2009, 11:04 PM
OMG NEJI YOU ARE OFFICIALLY THE BIGGEST IDIOT EVER... Kirin is one of the strongest Raiton and it covers a wide range like hell Neji can't get killed from it just because he is a Genius, and like hell Rotation will work agains a S rank jutsu...

neji1993
11-03-2009, 11:05 PM
kirin is thr strongest lightning jutsu even.susanoo is just overkill

i take that back my bad i didnt no the name of them attacks now i do...

The 1st Hokage
11-03-2009, 11:05 PM
OMG NEJI YOU ARE OFFICIALLY THE BIGGEST IDIOT EVER... Kirin is one of the strongest Raiton and it covers a wide range like hell Neji can't get killed from it just because he is a Genius, and like hell Rotation will work agains a S rank jutsu...
i totally agree.kirin destroyed a SMALL MOUNTAIN so it rapes the hyuga clan at one time

neji1993
11-03-2009, 11:07 PM
i totally agree.kirin destroyed a SMALL MOUNTAIN so it rapes the hyuga clan at one time

o.k i guest neji is no match for them jutsus...:cool:

The 1st Hokage
11-03-2009, 11:08 PM
you spelled lose wrong in your siggy

neji1993
11-03-2009, 11:09 PM

o yeah thanx...

Phoenix Wright
11-03-2009, 11:10 PM

And THAT was on topic! :lol:

neji1993
11-03-2009, 11:11 PM

do u have a opinion about the thread or not.....

The 1st Hokage
11-03-2009, 11:12 PM
yes it was T_U

neji1993
11-03-2009, 11:15 PM
yes it was T_U

geesh people now days

mo'
11-04-2009, 02:07 PM
i say a tie because 1 hit by neji in the heart could kill saskue

Kuromaki
11-04-2009, 03:16 PM
i say a tie because 1 hit by neji in the heart could kill saskue
Sasuke could dodge Neji's attacks with Sharingan.

neji1993
11-04-2009, 09:10 PM
Sasuke could dodge Neji's attacks with Sharingan.

i dont think so he could not even stop a punch from lee and he wasn't even going fast and neji is kinda fast...

Espada Ulquiorra
11-05-2009, 01:16 AM
Sasuke would no matter what neji did sasuke would copy it like he copy lees move and made it his own and so would kakashi the say way even though kakashi is not an Uchiha he got the eye from his friend wehn they werew kids.........

Kuromaki
11-05-2009, 05:44 AM
i dont think so he could not even stop a punch from lee and he wasn't even going fast and neji is kinda fast...
Sasuke wasn't as good with his Sharingan at that time, but Sasuke's Sharingan is good enough at the chunin exams to dodge Neji's attacks, not to mention Sasuke is faster than Neji.

Avenger
11-05-2009, 07:35 AM
*sigh* Nejitards..

neji1993
11-05-2009, 07:41 AM
Sasuke wasn't as good with his Sharingan at that time, but Sasuke's Sharingan is good enough at the chunin exams to dodge Neji's attacks, not to mention Sasuke is faster than Neji.

he mite be fast but neji will find a opening because sasuke never seen neji fight but neji seen him fight about two times so sasuke is all ready at a disadvantage against neji thats why i pick neji...

hajrajaved
11-05-2009, 07:55 AM
i liked sasuke very much...but he's getting evil nowdays!!
so i voted 4 neji

neji1993
11-05-2009, 08:08 AM
so i voted 4 neji

good choice...

Kuromaki
11-05-2009, 05:51 PM
he mite be fast but neji will find a opening because sasuke never seen neji fight but neji seen him fight about two times so sasuke is all ready at a disadvantage against neji thats why i pick neji...
Why does that matter? Seeing someone fight does not mean that you magically gain powers to beat them. That's like, saying Pre Sakura can beat Pre Naruto or Kiba.

neji1993
11-05-2009, 07:34 PM
Why does that matter? Seeing someone fight does not mean that you magically gain powers to beat them. That's like, saying Pre Sakura can beat Pre Naruto or Kiba.

i not saying that gives him the win those are my reasons why he mite win...

The 1st Hokage
11-06-2009, 08:51 PM
so i voted 4 neji
how does that prove who wins the fight?

Miles Edgeworth
11-06-2009, 08:56 PM
Lol @ teh nejitards....

ByakuganMaster024
11-06-2009, 09:08 PM
I feel like I've seen another Neji vs Sasuke somewhere else on here but I'm not sure... oh well. I say Sasuke cuz even though it's way back at the chunin exams Sasuke still has chidori and sharingan, and was able to take on Gaara which was something that Neji would not be able to do.

neji1993
01-10-2010, 11:08 PM
I feel like I've seen another Neji vs Sasuke somewhere else on here but I'm not sure... oh well. I say Sasuke cuz even though it's way back at the chunin exams Sasuke still has chidori and sharingan, and was able to take on Gaara which was something that Neji would not be able to do.

you cant say that because neji and garra didnt fight...:!:

Zulqurlain
01-10-2010, 11:09 PM
sasuke

Blah.
01-10-2010, 11:42 PM
sasuke

Duhh.

shikimaru nara
01-11-2010, 06:34 AM
sasuke

nejiblitzer
01-11-2010, 06:37 PM
neji all the way

ByakuganAlex
01-12-2010, 03:02 PM
Ok I have read through this thing.
If the time is at the finals at the chunnin exams Neji would most likely win.
Sasuke does have the speed advantage (SLIGHTLY) but he has no strong defense.
he is about as fast as weightless lee.
he has chidori BUT he needs a while to charge it up at which point neji could either follow him or get ready to do a kaiten
naruto with kyubi chakra was faster than Sasauke and Neji was keeping up pretty well. SO sasuke is only barely faster than Neji eliminating speedblitzing

Even with Sharingan sasuke isn't going to completely avoid Neji he will try to block his attack like how he did with Naruto

Sasuke has never seen Neji fight, Neji has seen Sasuke fight at least twice

If Sasuke gets his chakra points sealed his curse mark wont matter because you need to use some chakra to pull more out and even if he did he had no way of using it.

plus any juken attack to his body would cause serious problems or death.

Neji wins the fight but it is a close battle.