PDA

View Full Version : Luffy vs. Shanks

Ninjaslayer15
11-02-2009, 04:44 PM
Who wins

kurribu99
11-02-2009, 04:45 PM
i havent seenshanks fight seriously yet.......

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-02-2009, 04:54 PM
Shanks doesn't have enough feats yet. However, by powerscaling, Shanks is about Whitebeard status. Can Sasuke take on a Whitebeard status pirate? In one chapter when WB and Shanks clashed swords, they split clouds above them in half. Now, this is WB with all his medical stuff around him and Shanks with one arm. If they had done this when they were in they're Prime that'd be ridiculous.

Also, Shanks scarred off a Sea King just by starring at it. Thats how badass this man is to be honest. Shanks also walked onto Whitebeards ship, since Shanks Haki is so noticable and detectable he sent half of Whitebeards crew into a comma.

Can a man like that be beaten by the likes of Sasuke?

/rant

Just replace Luffy with all the Sasuke's in this post and that's how I feel.

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-02-2009, 04:55 PM
Just replace Luffy with all the Sasuke's in this post and that's how I feel.

Lol, being lazy, I see. xD

Ninjaslayer15
11-02-2009, 04:56 PM
No, luffy couldnt beat whitebeard because of the water but shanks. Im not sure

Miles Edgeworth
11-02-2009, 04:57 PM
A Yonkou could easily stomp Luffy.

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-02-2009, 05:04 PM
No, luffy couldnt beat whitebeard because of the water but shanks. Im not sure

Explanation? How does that work?

:Gaara:
11-02-2009, 05:06 PM
I have to say luffy, dont ask me why it's just a strong hopes for him I guess.

Ninjaslayer15
11-02-2009, 05:09 PM
Explanation? How does that work?

Okay, Shanks didn't eat devil fruit as far as we know. He just has great speed and strength. Against Whitebeard, luffy cant exactly stand up to a tidal wave because of his obvious weakness and the fact that it is huge. However, as far as we know, shanks hasn't eaten a devils fruit so he only has a sword and his speed and strength. He is sort of like mihawk I guess. Luffy might be able to beat mihawk but I'm not sure about Shanks. He's probably stronger. I didn't say Luffy wins I just said it's not impossible.

Miles Edgeworth
11-02-2009, 05:15 PM
I have to say luffy, dont ask me why it's just a strong hopes for him I guess.

Lol Luffy isn't even as strong as a bunch of pirates in One Piece, who supposedly aren't even as powerful as Shanks, a Yonkou, meaning he's in the same class as Whitebeard is.

You're not suggesting Luffy>Whitebeard are you? =/

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-02-2009, 05:30 PM
Okay, Shanks didn't eat devil fruit as far as we know. He just has great speed and strength. Against Whitebeard, luffy cant exactly stand up to a tidal wave because of his obvious weakness and the fact that it is huge. However, as far as we know, shanks hasn't eaten a devils fruit so he only has a sword and his speed and strength. He is sort of like mihawk I guess. Luffy might be able to beat mihawk but I'm not sure about Shanks. He's probably stronger. I didn't say Luffy wins I just said it's not impossible.

Shanks used to spar with Mihawk on a daily basis with swords. Luffy still can't stand up to shanks as he has a very strong Haki where Luffy's ruberness doesn't really matter. Shanks is Whitebeard level, Luffy is no where near.