PDA

View Full Version : Yoko Kurama versus Sesshoumaru

Nābris
11-02-2009, 03:36 PM
I am somewhat biased in favor of Kurama, as well as not knowing that much about Sesshoumaru. So, I need you guys to help me with this one.

Yoko Kurama versus Sesshoumaru.
Debate away.

Miles Edgeworth
11-02-2009, 04:05 PM
Well I'm not so keen on Sesshomaru's feats, but I know that if he's hypersonic then it's not by much, while Kurama's easily hypersonic.

Plus, if Kurama traps Sesshomaru with his illusion plant thing, I dunno how Sesshomaru could get out. Plus Kurama's very skillful with various deadly plants and the rose whip, which he used to cut off a guy's head in less than a second.

Nābris
11-02-2009, 04:15 PM
That's true; I remember seeing Yoko speedblitzing A-Class demons.

The Sinning Tree and the Death Tree would definitely pose a problem; however, like you, I do not know if Sesshoumaru could counter them with speed or some other technique.

The 1st Hokage
11-02-2009, 04:21 PM
same here.dont know much about Sesshoumaru but i do kow that Yoko is 1 of the most powerful demons ever.so im siding with kurama

kakashi_sempai
11-02-2009, 04:23 PM
true but sesshoumaru cant be kill cause he has the tensaiga and it would protect him from being kill
plus he learn a new technique that send the enemy to hell with tensaiga

yokokurama
11-02-2009, 04:44 PM
Yoko Kurama wins with Tengiki and death plant spores. He's also faster.

Miles Edgeworth
11-02-2009, 05:32 PM
true but sesshoumaru cant be kill cause he has the tensaiga and it would protect him from being kill
plus he learn a new technique that send the enemy to hell with tensaiga

Doesn't he need to slash himself with Tensaiga to heal himself? Back when I watched Inuyasha that had to be done for healing, if Kurama cuts his head off he's dead.

kakashi_sempai
11-03-2009, 08:03 AM
na the sword acts on his own plus if kurama try to cut sesshouruma head off the sword would protect him by creating a barrier around him

ChaosInuYasha
11-03-2009, 09:35 AM
As mush as I LOVE Sesshy he'd loose. He lost his Tensaiga. His new sword when it slices it eats away at the enemy so they can't regenerate. Now that MIGHT help him but I dunno.

kakashi_sempai
11-03-2009, 09:52 AM
As mush as I LOVE Sesshy he'd loose. He lost his Tensaiga. His new sword when it slices it eats away at the enemy so they can't regenerate. Now that MIGHT help him but I dunno.
no he didnt lose tensaiga he lost the other sword and yea that the new tecnique of tensaiga

ChaosInuYasha
11-03-2009, 10:00 AM
no he didnt lose tensaiga he lost the other sword and yea that the new tecnique of tensaiga

You didn't read the manga did you? He looses the Tensaiga to InuYasha.

kakashi_sempai
11-03-2009, 10:08 AM
You didn't read the manga did you? He looses the Tensaiga to InuYasha.
when im seening the new episodes so it might not happen yet in the anime so why the new sword has the same move as the tenseiga

ChaosInuYasha
11-03-2009, 12:31 PM
when im seening the new episodes so it might not happen yet in the anime so why the new sword has the same move as the tenseiga

I wasn't aware it had the same move as Tensaiga. I do know it has the move I mentioned which eats away at it's foe.

kakashi_sempai
11-03-2009, 04:26 PM
well what i saw was sesshoumaru tokijin broke and then totosai comes takes tenseiga and tensaiga learn the move that eat away and send the foe to hell