PDA

View Full Version : DBZverse vs. Gundamverse

Ninjaslayer15
11-02-2009, 03:13 PM
Who wins

ECW Original
11-02-2009, 03:17 PM
Unless,they have planet busters and higher,or something like that.I say DBZ wins.I don't remember enough about Gundam,so if I'm wrong,someone please correct me.

Raiden
11-02-2009, 03:25 PM
Gundam well win, yes I'm being a Fanboy right now but i have facts to back my self up, ever seen the weapon known as genesis O_O, oh oh oh and Ggundam, and Turn A Gundam

Vivi
11-02-2009, 03:27 PM
Is this Gundam Wing...?
Where they fly around in Machines in space where no DB character can breathe??

Raiden
11-02-2009, 03:29 PM
Is this Gundam Wing...?
Where they fly around in Machines in space where no DB character can breathe??
yes but it's all of the Gundam animes/mangas

Ninjaslayer15
11-02-2009, 03:31 PM
Assume they are battling in a neutral territory where the DBZ characters can breathe

Raiden
11-02-2009, 03:33 PM
Assume they are battling in a neutral territory where the DBZ characters can breathe
how can Goku beat nino-bots that well go in his mouth and eat him in side out sir O_O all thinks to Turn-A Gundam :cool:

Sasori_X
11-02-2009, 03:36 PM
.... I do not have much knowledge of Gundam. But I still stand that the DBZverse will win. They're freakin planet busters, not to sure if Gundams are at that level or not.

I only watched Gundam Wing, Gundam Seed (sucks ass), Mobile Suit Gundam, and some more (I guess ones that appeared on toonami).

Raiden
11-02-2009, 03:38 PM
how can Goku beat nino-bots that well go in his mouth and eat him in side out sir O_O all thinks to Turn-A Gundam :cool:

.... I do not have much knowledge of Gundam. But I still stand that the DBZverse will win. They're freakin planet busters, not to sure if Gundams are at that level or not.

I only watched Gundam Wing, Gundam Seed (sucks ass), Mobile Suit Gundam, and some more (I guess ones that appeared on toonami).
again how can Goku beat nino-bots that well enter in his mouth, eyes, nose and every other hole the body has and eat him inside out, and if you seen Seed and Ggundam you shold know they are planet busters