PDA

View Full Version : Sakura VS Tenten

Yuuta
11-01-2009, 08:20 PM
Sakura VS Tenten.
Both Shippuden, Fillers counted, No video game moves.
Tenten always looked up to Tsunade - how about her apprentice? What do you think?

MannyGAGA
11-01-2009, 08:21 PM
sakura wins i dont need to say anymore

SakuraGirl
11-01-2009, 08:22 PM
sakura

thekage101
11-01-2009, 08:30 PM
Sakura beacause she is way more agile and better in taijutsu

zebrakiller
11-01-2009, 10:32 PM
hmmm i would say sakura...but ten ten fights from like 50 feet away sakura would have to get up close but i dont think shes quick enough.

Vivi
11-02-2009, 10:45 AM
Tenten wins due to range.

Sakura doesnt stand the slightest of chance against Long-Range fighters.

Tenten is weak yes but alongside Temari she is probably the best at L. Range fighting.

Sakura cant defend from Twin Rising Dragons + Trap,and her grenades.

Was Twin Rising Dragon really Anime only???
I find that hard to believe.

Sakura is Beast in Power but her weakness is L. Range.

Lady Tsunade
11-02-2009, 12:41 PM
Sakura totallly wins here,I think this topic was posted before, and the majority said Sakura,Sakura can hide behind trees,walls etc to sheild herself from Twin Rising Dragons or Dragon Destruction,once she gets close to Tenten all she needs to do is hit her once and the match is over. Sakura has shown to be much more durable in battle than Tenten has,she was able to take a lot of hits from Sasori and his puppets,even when poisoned she could still fight,not to mention Sakura and Ino pounded each other for 10 minutes and could still fight.Tenten got knocked out by one Wind Sythe Jutsu,and that was a weaker version of the jutsu.Also Sakura has shown to be exellent at healing wounds,she can heal even the most fatal wounds,and does it fairly quickly too.Even if Sakura does get hit by tools ,its nothing she cant heal tbh,even if she gets hit by a load of tools from Twin Rising Dragons or Dragon Destruction,she will probably still be able to fight ,healing her wounds at the same time.

Fexy-chan
11-02-2009, 01:03 PM
I think Tenten.

Sakura wont be able to get close without getting hit with a barrage a weapons. Plus Tenten is faster than Sakura is. Even if she hides the match Tenten could summon her fire ball (she did do that in a filler right?) and burn through the tree.
And if Sakura keeps trying to get close, hiding, healing. Shell run out of chakra fast.

Lady Tsunade
11-02-2009, 01:53 PM
I think Tenten.

Sakura wont be able to get close without getting hit with a barrage a weapons. Plus Tenten is faster than Sakura is. Even if she hides the match Tenten could summon her fire ball (she did do that in a filler right?) and burn through the tree.
And if Sakura keeps trying to get close, hiding, healing. Shell run out of chakra fast.

um I dont remember Tenten shooting fireballs,what chapter is it?Also Tenten will run out of chakra fast too if she keeps firing endless tools.If she hides behind a wall or a rock ,a fireball will be no use.And its not like Sakura will heal then go back into hiding,she'll heal herself while fighting,shes done it before,shes also awesome at dodging,even with Tentens accuracy Im not sure if she'd be able hit Sakura very accuratly,Sakura was taught how to dodge by a dodging master.so im sure she'd be able to dodge some of Tentens attacks,she has also shown to be able to survive explosions,so explosives wont be a big threat as long as Sakura can dodge them and heal from minor injuries.... so Im still voting Sakura.

[Shikamaru]
11-03-2009, 06:14 PM
Depends on the range.

If close range.. Sakura can dodge most of her short ranged weaponry.. because she wouldn't have enough time to summon a large attack in mid-close range. Sakura would reach her before she could hit Sakura with any weapons, and smash her spine with a swing of her beastly arms.

If long range, Tenten will simply bury Sakura in large amounts of heavy weapons and explosives. Sakura has no chance in evading her attacks from far out. She will die.

Every battle is determined by what range, terrain, and condition each ninja is in.

People still fail to add that in the beginning of battleground threads, which means any statements in any debate are false due to the topic. Anyone can beat another ninja with the right pros on their side.

zebrakiller
11-03-2009, 08:21 PM
;1616739']Depends on the range.

If close range.. Sakura can dodge most of her short ranged weaponry.. because she wouldn't have enough time to summon a large attack in mid-close range. Sakura would reach her before she could hit Sakura with any weapons, and smash her spine with a swing of her beastly arms.

If long range, Tenten will simply bury Sakura in large amounts of heavy weapons and explosives. Sakura has no chance in evading her attacks from far out. She will die.

Every battle is determined by what range, terrain, and condition each ninja is in.

People still fail to add that in the beginning of battleground threads, which means any statements in any debate are false due to the topic. Anyone can beat another ninja with the right pros on their side.
thats the point, it sparks debate...ten tens tai is no match in close, but her weaponry gives her the edge long range.

Chibi Shika Fangirl
11-03-2009, 08:25 PM
;1616739']Depends on the range.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Espada Ulquiorra
11-04-2009, 02:20 AM
Sakura because of the power she has that and she got taught by the 5th hokage lady Tsunade and sakura gets train as a medical ninja for her squad too when she becomes older.......

temari48
11-04-2009, 09:52 AM
tenten wins!

x trio pk x
11-04-2009, 09:53 AM
Id say Sakura if older Ten Ten if younger but in all ten ten

Frost
11-04-2009, 10:01 AM
I think Sakura (Even though I don't like Her.)

Kuromaki
11-04-2009, 03:21 PM
Tenten probably wins long range, those Twin Rising Dragons are something that Sakura can't avoid easily. However Sakura probably wins mid to short range because of her dodging abilities, and she can get in a few punches much easier.