PDA

View Full Version : Kyo,Animaru

NarutoFan12
11-01-2009, 06:13 PM
Hey,This is a story I am making, I still need a bit of help with it. And I thought this would be a great Idea for advice on it.Here it is!
_________________________Kyo,Animaru______________ ________________
During Ancient times in Japan, There was a legend of a Special Clan. This Clan was the Animaru no Getsuei, or the Moon Animals. They were known for their ability to comunicate and transform into animals. They live in the Mountains and Forest of Japan. They were a powerful clan. When Yoki Rogoshima went and conquered The Kunaki Mountains, he was able to control almost all of Japan. The Animaru Clan allied the villagers that rebeled against Rogoshima's control. As a gesture of thanks to the Animaru Clan, the villagers created this legend. But 10 years after the success of overpowering Rogoshima. He sent assassins to kill them all, he succeeded -- or so he thought. 200 years later, ,e,ber of the clan still exist, as do some of Rogoshima's decendants. His decendants believe that some of the Animaru Clan members were indeed stlll alive. So they created an organization that they called Kurai Taiyou, or Dark Sun. Rogoshima's decendants believe that by getting rid of the last of the Animaru Clan, It will bring honor to Rogoshima. And this is where our story begins.
__________________________--Chapter one--______________________

XxXxXxXxXxXxXSomeone's dreamXxXxXxXxXxXxX
Deep within the Sakura forest, sounds of soldiers and hunters on foot are heard. Two figure are fleeing from the sounds, trying to protect the life of their 6-month-old son. The first figure halted for a moment to catch her breath, near a small creek. " 'huff' We must keep going. If we don't they will kill him." breathed the mysterious figure. "Do not worry Lila, I promise that I'll make sure he is safe from harm." affirmed the other. "Ranji, We must hide him." stated the figure who answered to the name Lila. The other who went by the nam Ranji scanned the area for places to hide their child. "There is a hole in that tree, let's put him in there." he stated. Lila placed their child inside of the tree and began to write a letter. " This is in case someone finds him" she explained while positioning the paper. " So that he will be treated like a normal boy." The sounds of foot steps coming closer alerted them that the soldiers were coming closer. "I hear voice's over here." yelled a hunter in the group. "They're coming, we must go." whispered Ranji. Lila kisses her child on his forehead for what would her last time. "I shall miss you my son, Animaru Kyo" whispered the woman to her child. Lila ran off with her husband. While foot steps could be heard running pasedt the place where the child was hidden. The baby began crying when he heard the sounds of swords and guns being used, and the scream of his mother and father, dying for their only son. Hidden from view, a shaded figure is watched the scene, crying and yelling for his parents to return. Screaming."Come back! Don't leave, WAIT!" as he reached out to them, fully knowing that he couldn't save their already decided fate.
XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXEnd of dreamXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
"WAIT!" yelled a now grown up teenaged boy. The boy is 5 ft. 7, has brown hair, Gray eyes and a Moon shaped birthmark on his neck. The boy also had a bit of a tan and looked very toned."Whaa... 'sigh' I had that dream again." Said the teen, now getting out of bed. "Kyo, are you alright?" Said his foster mom, Kushina. She had light brown hair with some tints of red, tied in a very long ponytail. She had strange, yet beautiful beep red eyes and a figure to kill.(A/N: I wrote that because she's single and is very polite.) Kushina is 5 ft.4. "I'm fine." Said the teen now known as Kyo. "I just had a strange dream." Kushina started frowning as she walked into his room. "You've been overworking youself at the Animal Shelter again haven't you." she sighed. "You shoulld take a break." Knowing that she might be getting another lecture animal protection and stuff. "But mooon..." whined the teen. "Alright, alright, you can go to the shelter if you want to. But if you faint, don't say I didn't warn you." she said while leaving the room to finish making him his lunch for school. While in the same teen's room, he is having trouble finding his shoes.(A/N:I know, lame... but I couldn't think of anything else at the time.) "Ma, Where's my sneakers?" Kyo asked as he was brushing his hair. "They should be in the closet!" she answered from the kitchen. He searched the closet, which was a bit messy. He found them under onw of his hoodies. "I found them!" he replied. Putting them on while rushing down the stairs towards the front door. Passing the kitchen. "I'm off" he stated, taking his backpack off the coat rack. "Not without you lunch, your not." Kushina stated while standing at the kitchen entrance. Holding his lunch. Heading back towards the kitchen. "Sorry, I almost forgot." he said sheepishly while grabbing it. Now dashing torwards the door. "I'll see you later" he said, now running toward Rogoshi High School (A/N:Or RHS) "Come back safe!" yelled Kushina. As her adopted son heads towards the school...
______________________________________recently edited...

Part two!!!:
*near RHS*
Kyo,being to worried about being late, ran almost a fast as a Cheetah. Going past the Comunity center, and rounding a tight corner. He nears the front gate of the school. Suddenly, Two unexpected figures walk toward the same direction Kyo was going. "Oi,watch out!" yelled Kyo to them, but to late to stop their collision. With a loud crash, they collided and fell to the hard and cold sidewalk. "OW, watch where you're going." Exclaimed the guy. The guy Kyo ran into turned out to be one of his best friends, Jared. "So sorry man, I'm was in a rush" Kyo explained to his 5ft. 8,black haired friend, "S'okay, Just be careful next time..." Jared huffed while getting up. "Your not late, Its only 7:30." said the guy who was with Jared,Terry. Terry was sitting on the wall of the gate, With his small figure it wasn't hard. Kyo stared at him with confusion, "What, I'm not late?!" he questioned, while getting a bit excited that he has some free time. "Oi Kyo, Have been been eating chocolate again. You know what that does to you" Jared said in mock consern. "Just shut up, You big pain in my-" started Kyo but was interupted by Terry, "BWAHAHA! Remembering that day makes me laugh!" chuckled the soon to be tortured 5ft. 2, blue eyed, silver haired teen, who shouldn't have jump down from the wall. Kyo tackled the teen to the ground, knowing his weakness. "haha-can't-ha-breath-HAHAHA!" laughed the now being tickled Terry.
"This is what you get for reminding me," Kyo said while continueing his torture. "HAHAHa, Stop it Kyo!" wailed Terry, "As soon as you say uncle!" he said. "knock it off you two, We'll be late if you guy's keep this up." stated a towering figure over the duo. "Thank you BJ..." huffed the now exhausted Terry. Bj, was the big guy of the group, one of the Defence Football players in the school's main team, he stand's at 6ft 5, and really muscled, this Black hair dude would be strong. "yeah, muttered Kyo, forgetting something..."Get Off Of Me, Your Heavy!" yelled the small teen under Kyo's weight. "sorry...." mumble Kyo as he got up. Jared chuckled at this. Suddenly,the air felt cold and the group felt a sence of uneasyness. "Well, what do we have here." sneered a cold and dark figure behind them. "Jikar..." hissed Jared. "seems we got some slackers eh Jikar-dono"chuckled Kindar, his brother. "hahaha! Its Doggy boy,Wolfie, teddy bear, and Squirly!" Joked Kon, Their cousin. "Leave us alone..." stated Kyo, "Heh, better hurry up you savages! You'll be late." mocked Jikar, "Let's go, they're not worth talking too..." stated Jared, "What did you say you scum bag!" growled Kindar, "Let them go Kindar, We'll deal with them later..." hissed Jikar. "Bye,bye beasties." Howled Kon. Jikar's group left, as more students start appearing for school. "Those Guy's S-U-C-K! Suck." stated Terry,while making those letters above his head, the group laughed,"Oi, you could join out team's cheerleading squad!BWAHAHA!!!" Bellowed BJ." you all suck..." muttered Terry, without the act. "Let's get going, Don't want teach suspending us now." Jared chuckled. "Yeah,let's go..." Kyo agreed, as the group heads towards the Rogoshi High School...Non-edited

Part three, YAY!!!:
*inside Rogoshi High school*

"Yo, Kyo! Hurry up!" exclaimed BJ to his wolf bud. "Sorry, I tripped..."apoligized Kyo, "Let's get going! Of professor Roku will give us detention again..." at this, they all shivered at the memory of constant math problems that seem to never end, "There, room 23!" yelled Terry. Kyo and the gang ran into the classroom. "Kyo Animaru, Jared Songwood, Terry Minnow, and BJ springs. Please go take you seats..." said Pr. Roku Natigama, as they passed him, he whispered "I hope you enjoy your 1 hour Detention." at this, the gang groaned. "Not again, Last time I ended up dreaming about the problems." sighed Terry. "Well, better than Mrs. Mokura's punishment..." That made them flinch, you would too if you had to recite to WHOLE constitution while running around the whole school. Which happens to be pretty big. "Yeah, let's just focus before something else happens." just as Kyo said that, He heard one of his fears...His fangirls. "Kyo-kun!!!! Would you let me sit with you!?!?" Said his least favorite of them all Molly, She had Blonde hair with pink streaks on the end, a Really short mini skirt(A/N:how can that be...I do not know...) and Blue eyes. The 5 ft. 2 girl sat next to him without even hearing. 'why Molly' whined Kyo in his mind, for he knows that she stalks him when he goes home...(A/N:Not Fun...) "So... You going anywhere this we-" she started when the rest of the Fangirls came..."Why ary YOU sitting next to HIM!!!" bellowed one of them. "Yeah!" agreed another. "Kyo, over here." Said Jared, saving him from them... "Thanks Jared, I don't know how long I would last in there..."
*after first semester*
(A/N:yeah, I don't feel like giving you all a math lesson, that would be boring)

"Yo Kyo, That Greenie dude is following ya." Whispered BJ to Kyo. "Really?" questioned Kyo as he looked behind him to see Midori Ikazuchi, Who's 5 ft. 3, Brown hair with dark green highlights, a dark green leather jacket with a lightining symbol on the back, a dark brown tanktop under it and Dark green cargo pants. Kyo always thought his clothes matched his name, but that was before he thought that the guy was stalking him. "So he is...Why is he following me?" asked Kyo, "Maybe he has a interest in you?" Joked Terry, which got a Punch to his face in reply. "I'm not like that, and I don't think he is either. So don't joke about it..." Stated kyo, "ow, Touche, ain't we? Makes me suspicious..." Smirked Terry, with the same result as the first time."OW! Okay, I'll stop!" "Good, we got P.E next." Reminded Jared. "Kyo's always good at P.E, I hate it!"Whined Terry, "Its to hard." "You don't work much do you?" implied Kyo. "Hey, Kyo!" said Miyo Ai, One of the very few girls Kyo has as a friend. She has long brown hair, purple eyes and is pretty tall. "Hi Miyo, nice to see you" Replyed Kyo to the girl." You've seen Takayuki? I can't find him." Miyo asked, sighing. "Sorry, I haven't seen him" Said kyo. "Okay then." Sighed Miyo as she left for History class. "I've been wondering where he went to." Kyo thought outloud. "You know, He kinda look like you." Stated Terry "you two could be related. After all, aren't you adopted kyo?" "Yeah, But I don't think we're related." Kyo muttered. "Let's go to the gym before we have to run 100 laps again!" Reminded BJ as he went ahead of them. "Right!" they said as the went after him.
non-edited

Chapter 4!!!

*after P.E, lunch*
"Damn it, that was the worst I've ever done in P.E!!!" exclaimed Terry "how do you do it kyo!?" "I don't know really, I just follow my instincts." replyed Kyo. "ugh, you are a animal you know that?" whined terry. " Ya right squirt" Laughed BJ. "If he was, he'd go wolf on ya" Kyo punched BJ's shoulder "you guys are nuts." He chuckled. "Jared's been busy with Hana hasn't he?" Terry sneered. another hit to his poor head " that's none of our bussiness terry." Stated Kyo. "Why don't you have a girl, they go gaga for you in a heart beat!" Terry bellowed, "why are you so popular kyo?!" "Its not like I want to, Even I don't know why." Kyo stated. "Hey, can I talk to you?" some one asked behind kyo, "hmm?: Kyo muttered as he turned around to see who it was.New! Yeah, its a cliffy. But I had nothing else D:

Part four is here! Tell me how it is. ^W^. If you want to put in a character for the story, just post. An thanks to my new editor Konoha's Green Thunder! Without him, I would make a lot of mistakes.
I'm starting part four next, so please be patient...

NarutoFan12
11-02-2009, 06:09 PM
'sigh' Nothing today... I guess I am gonna be solo for a while...

NarutoFan12
11-02-2009, 07:03 PM
This writer is going to bed due to curfew and possible computer restrictions, BYE!

SakuraGirl
11-02-2009, 08:52 PM
wow i like it, it is alot better then mine

NarutoFan12
11-03-2009, 09:09 AM
wow i like it, it is alot better then mine
Thanks alot Sakura Girl! That encourages me greatly.(^_^)
I'm still waiting for more coments though, I'm kinda on hold with the story... Cause I really need someone to be a co-writer or something.Even an author needs help sometimes.Thank fo the coment again! :D

SakuraGirl
11-03-2009, 04:31 PM
your welcome

NarutoFan12
11-03-2009, 07:47 PM
No one here today... I won't update till I have more than 10 comments about my story and that someone would help me with it.D:
Plus: Kyo is 16 years old an his mom is 27... just for your information.

NarutoFan12
11-05-2009, 02:16 PM
Okay, If there are anyone who likes to draw. I wouldn't mind you making some of the characters, Like Kushina, and yes I got that Name from naruto, but she looks COMPLETLY DIFFERENT!

tobithegoodboy
11-13-2009, 05:43 PM
ehh my comment is -O.O-

NarutoFan12
11-14-2009, 08:22 PM
ehh my comment is -O.O-
Thank you? I hoped you liked it...

Konoha'sGreenThunder
11-14-2009, 08:24 PM
During Ancient times in Japan, There was a legend of a Special Clan. This Clan was the Animaru no Getsuei, or the Moon Animals. They were known for their ability to comunicate and transform into animals. They lived in the Mountains and Forests of Japan and China. They were a powerful clan. When Yoki Rogoshima went and conquered The Kunaki Mountains, he was able to control almost all of Japan. The Animaru Clan allied and helped the villagers that rebeled against Rogoshima's control. As a gesture of thanks to the Animaru Clan, the villagers created this legend. But ten years after the success of overpowering Rogoshima, Rogoshima sent assassins to kill them all, and he succeeded -- or so he thought. 200 years later, members of the clan still exist, as do some of Rogoshima's decendants. His decendants believed that some of the (which clan was it?) were indeed still alive. So they created an organization that they called Kurai Taiyou, or Dark Sun. Rogoshima's descendants believe that by getting rid of the last of the (clan), they will bring honor to Rogoshima, and this is where our story begins.

Pink=A contradiction of sorts. You said they were in Japan, and then that they were in both Japan and China? Or am I mistaken?
Blue=In this case it refers to the fact that I got confused as to which clan you were referring to. Replace these instances with that clan name.

I have specified the other colors' meanings, and I'm too lazy to retype them right now. xD

NarutoFan12
11-14-2009, 08:24 PM
If anyone likes this story, please rate it...

NarutoFan12
11-14-2009, 08:27 PM
Thank you KGT! I will edited it soon...
I need to correct that, 'they originated in Japan, over time they eventually went to China' does this make more sence?

Konoha'sGreenThunder
11-14-2009, 08:28 PM
Thank you KGT! I will edited it soon...

You're welcome. I'll work on some more of it soon.

It's a good story.

OnyxBlossom
11-14-2009, 08:30 PM
It's a good story. Better than mine that nobody even reads. :(

NarutoFan12
11-14-2009, 08:45 PM
Thanks Onyx Blossom! I'll read your story if you tell me the title.

Ace adventurer
11-15-2009, 05:29 AM
Hey,This is a story I am making, I still need a bit of help with it. And I thought this would be a great Idea for advice on it.Here it is!
_________________________Kyo,Animaru______________ ________________
In Ancient times in Japan, There was a legend of a Special Clan. This Clan was the Animaru no Getsuei, or the Moon Animals. They're known for their ability to comunicate and transform is animals. They live in the Mountains and Forest of Japan and China. They were a powerful clan. When Yoki Rogoshima went and conquered The Kunaki Mountains, he was able to control almost all of Japan. The Animaru Clan went and helped the villagers that rebeled againse Rogoshima control. In thanks of the Animaru Clan, the villagers made this legend. But 10 years after the success of overpowering Rogoshima. He sent assassins to kill them all. Or so he thought. 200 years later, their are still some left. Yet, so sre some of Rogoshima's decendents. His decendents believe that indeed there are still some left. So they created and organization called Kurai Taiyou or Dark Sun. they Believe that by getting rid of the last of them, It will bring honor to Rogoshima. And this is how Our story begins.
__________________________--Chapter one--______________________

XxXxXxXxXxXxXSomeone's dreamXxXxXxXxXxXxX
Deep within the Sakura forest. Sounds of Foot soldiers and hunters are heard. Two figure are fleeing from the sounds, for the life of their 6 mounth old son. The first figure halted to take a moment of breath, near a small creak. " 'huff' We must keep going, If not they will kill him." said the mysterious figure. "Do not worry Lila, I promise that I'll make sure he is safe from harm." Said the other. "Ranji, We must hide him." stated the figure called Lila. Ranji, the other one. Scans the area for places to hide their child. "There is a hole in that tree, lets put him in there." he stated. Lila placed their child inside of the tree, and begins to write a letter. " This is in case someone finds him" she said while placing the paper with the baby. " So that he will be treated like a normal boy." The sounds of foot steps coming closer alerted them that the soldiers were coming. "I hear voice's over here." Yelled a hunter in the group. "The're coming, we must go." whispered Ranji. Lila kisses her child on his forehead for what will be her last time. "I shall miss you my son, Animaru Kyo" whispered the woman to her child. Lila ran off with her husband. While foot steps could be heard going past the place where the child is hidden. The baby started crying when the sounds of swords and guns being used. And the scream of his mother and father, dying for their only son. While hidden from view, and shaded figure is watching the scene. Crying and yelling for his parents to return. Screaming this "Come back! Don't leave, WAIT!" as he reaches out to them, knowing that he can't save their already desided fate.
XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXEnd of dreamXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
"WAIT!" yelled a now grown up teenaged boy. The boy is 5 ft. 7, has brown hair, Gray eyes and a Moon shaped birthmark on his neck. The boy also had a bit of a tan and looked very toned."Whaa... 'sigh' I had that dream again." Said the teen, now getting out of bed. "Kyo, are you alright?" Said his foster mom, Kushina. She had light brown hair with some tints of red, tied in a very long ponytail. She had strange, yet beautiful beep red eyes and a figure to kill.(A/N: I wrote that because she's single and is very polite.) Kushina is 5 ft.4. "I'm fine." Said the teen now known as Kyo. "I just had a strange dream." Kushina started frowning as she walked into his room. "You've been overworking youself at the Animal Shelter again haven't you." she sighed. "You shoulld take a break." Knowing that she might be getting another lecture animal protection and stuff. "But mooon..." whined the teen. "Alright, alright, you can go to the shelter if you want to. But if you faint, don't say I didn't warn you." she said while leaving the room to finish making him his lunch for school. While in the same teen's room, he is having trouble finding his shoes.(A/N:I know, lame... but I couldn't think of anything else at the time.) "Ma, Where's my sneakers?" Kyo asked as he was brushing his hair. "They should be in the closet!" she answered from the kitchen. He searched the closet, which was a bit messy. He found them under onw of his hoodies. "I found them!" he replied. Putting them on while rushing down the stairs towards the front door. Passing the kitchen. "I'm off" he stated, taking his backpack off the coat rack. "Not without you lunch, your not." Kushina stated while standing at the kitchen entrance. Holding his lunch. Heading back towards the kitchen. "Sorry, I almost forgot." he said sheepishly while grabbing it. Now dashing torwards the door. "I'll see you later" he said, now running toward Rogoshi High School (A/N:Or RHS) "Come back safe!" yelled Kushina. As her adopted son heads towards the school.

NarutoFan12
11-15-2009, 07:22 AM
9/10...Awesome! that means I'm doing a good job! Thank you!

Makoto Cifer
11-15-2009, 09:02 AM
wow ive wrote some story's but thats way more creative than mine ever could be:oops:

NarutoFan12
11-15-2009, 11:22 AM
Part Two's Up!!! Check it out and review please!

tobithegoodboy
11-15-2009, 11:41 AM
it is awesome! though could use a few touch ups^^ other then that me and my friends loved it

NarutoFan12
11-15-2009, 11:46 AM
Thanks, touch ups... I have an editor... and Since you comment more often, I'll make a character for You: (^_^)... just describe him, and I'll add him to the third part!

tobithegoodboy
11-15-2009, 11:50 AM
just put my forum charecter,SakuraGirl made it and you can find it easy unless you want a link

NarutoFan12
11-15-2009, 11:52 AM
Kay, I would like a link though... And you can help with the story anytime you want too...

tobithegoodboy
11-15-2009, 11:55 AM
yay! here it is http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30689

NarutoFan12
11-15-2009, 12:07 PM
Alright,Takayuki is gonna be in this and my other story 'Terra's house of madness!!!!' He'll be your's and he can also be in my up cominig stories! I plan on calling it "Sora/Dara Chronicles" But I have to start making it...
Glad he's part of the Animal village... Easier to put him in the story.

tobithegoodboy
11-15-2009, 12:10 PM
lol ya

NarutoFan12
11-15-2009, 05:30 PM
Part two's up, just a reminder!

NarutoFan12
11-21-2009, 11:46 AM
Since, I'm still working on the story... Here's a preview of the Sora/Dara Chronicles!!!!
Everyone in the Ninja world know the legend of the Tailed beasts, Powerful Demons that are wanted in all nations. Yet, there is one that is King of them all. Kept secret for thousands of years! Before the Great Ninja War and Villages were even created, there were two forgotten Legendary Beasts. Drogon the Demon of Choas and Destruction, a twenty tailed space black dragon. For cause such havoc, he was sealed within the black side of the Moon. And Staria the Star phoenix of good fortune an peace. Often called the Star Maker and such, Was probably the most peaceful of Beasts. the two forgotten beasts were considered Yin and Yang, Darkness and Light. They were indeed complete opposites. No one, not even the prophets, could ever expect them being together. Yet,they were. Creating the "Prince of Bijuu" that was hidden for the world for it's Ability. This is the tale of this beast, of these young teenage boys Sora/Dara Juubiki.

SakuraGirl
11-30-2009, 02:30 PM
can i put a character in plz?

NarutoFan12
12-01-2009, 01:43 PM
Sure! Please make a profile for your character! (^_^)

SakuraGirl
12-01-2009, 02:01 PM
Sure! Please make a profile for your character! (^_^)
ok is my forum character okay for you to used
Born-Apirl 16, 1990,Mother died that night.
Parents- Father- Kin-Ai- died three months before.she was born-Mother-Mekio Ai- kill from her dream powers
Rank-Chunin(working on becoming a Jonin)
Age-19
Height-5,5
Gender-Female
Name Meaning-"beautiful generation love."
Name- Miyo Ai
Likes-Her village, Training,Her two best friends Aigyou and Harumi, and eating any kind of food.
Dislikes-Fighting,Wars, People hurting her love ones.

Personality:As a child, Miyo was regularly seen being rather shy, but as she got older she also became confident,kind-hearten, soft-spoken, and polite,but is also at times generally overbearing, if not crude, toward those around her,and rarely afraid to speak her mind. she strongly believes that female ninja can be as strong as a male ninja and went it comes to missions she is very level-headed, practical, and a rational thinker and often become stress because of this,but missions get done because her, she is very like by everyone she know and always willing to make new friends and help them or anyone in need,she is very quiet went first meeting her and also caring and loving,but once you get know her she is very load and won,t stop talking,useless you make her stop and it is very hard to do. But if you push her to far, she will knock you out and some people after that don,t remember who they are for a long time.

Childhood-Miyo childhood was hard even though she had harumi as a friend and people who took care of her, Many people said that her power in dream seeing was magic and it why her mother was kick out of her village and her mother being kill her because of it, because of this her dream were often nightmares in childhood. but this stop went ethering the academy,and being to learn new jutsus in fast time then anyone else in her class making her the first one gradating

Aurora was attack by assassin that was going to kill her and Miyo stop and kill him before he could,Aurora and her became friends that day

Looks-tall,lanky body,straight long Brown hair short banes in front it hits the middle of her back like her mother hair, purple eyes, heart shape face, most of her looks are from her mother,but she got her personality from her dad

Clothing- long sleeve shirt, baggy black short,black gloves,blue high knee socks,black short black boots,headband on her left arm with a sakura symbol on it.

New Outfit-Purple sash around neck,black jacket over it, purple tank top,black pants,short purple socks,short black boots,hair is tie up high on the back of her with a purple ribbon and her black gloves

Hobbies-Reading, Training with her friends Aigyou and Harumi, daydreaming,Picking flowers

Weapons-,a katana on the back that was her fathers and give to her went entering the academy by her father best friend Aigyou father, a pack of hidden kunai high up on thigh Two silver daggers that her give to her father went he found her mother was having her, they have two pink Sakura gems in the middle of them on the back of them is her name,she carries them in the two pockets on the side of her shorts,and a hidden scythe on her back along with her katana but is raring used

Dream Seeing-Miyo can see what May happen to people, herself , mission, or others by her dream at nights,If this happen,s during the day her eyes turn from a deep purple to dark blue and she began to talk anyone close to her about what she is seeing and after this does not remember much of what happen in the dream itself, this happen rarely,Dream seeing only happen to girls in the family her mother came from making the woman very powerful,

Nindo-That i will never turn a away from my friends went there in need of something, that is my ninja way.

Dream-to be a Medical-nin like her Hanakage in the Villiage, to meet her mom and dad, to be greatest kunoichi in the village.

Chakra nature-wind and lightingAbility-Chakra control,superhuman strength,building up chakra in her fists and releasing it on contact with a target,she can reduce most obstacles to rubble with great ease

NarutoFan12
12-01-2009, 02:57 PM
ok is my forum character okay for you to used
Born-Apirl 16, 1990,Mother died that night.
Parents- Father- Kin-Ai- died three months before.she was born-Mother-Mekio Ai- kill from her dream powers
Rank-Chunin(working on becoming a Jonin)
Age-19
Height-5,5
Gender-Female
Name Meaning-"beautiful generation love."
Name- Miyo Ai
Likes-Her village, Training,Her two best friends Aigyou and Harumi, and eating any kind of food.
Dislikes-Fighting,Wars, People hurting her love ones.

Personality:As a child, Miyo was regularly seen being rather shy, but as she got older she also became confident,kind-hearten, soft-spoken, and polite,but is also at times generally overbearing, if not crude, toward those around her,and rarely afraid to speak her mind. she strongly believes that female ninja can be as strong as a male ninja and went it comes to missions she is very level-headed, practical, and a rational thinker and often become stress because of this,but missions get done because her, she is very like by everyone she know and always willing to make new friends and help them or anyone in need,she is very quiet went first meeting her and also caring and loving,but once you get know her she is very load and won,t stop talking,useless you make her stop and it is very hard to do. But if you push her to far, she will knock you out and some people after that don,t remember who they are for a long time.

Childhood-Miyo childhood was hard even though she had harumi as a friend and people who took care of her, Many people said that her power in dream seeing was magic and it why her mother was kick out of her village and her mother being kill her because of it, because of this her dream were often nightmares in childhood. but this stop went ethering the academy,and being to learn new jutsus in fast time then anyone else in her class making her the first one gradating

Aurora was attack by assassin that was going to kill her and Miyo stop and kill him before he could,Aurora and her became friends that day

Looks-tall,lanky body,straight long Brown hair short banes in front it hits the middle of her back like her mother hair, purple eyes, heart shape face, most of her looks are from her mother,but she got her personality from her dad

Clothing- long sleeve shirt, baggy black short,black gloves,blue high knee socks,black short black boots,headband on her left arm with a sakura symbol on it.

New Outfit-Purple sash around neck,black jacket over it, purple tank top,black pants,short purple socks,short black boots,hair is tie up high on the back of her with a purple ribbon and her black gloves

Hobbies-Reading, Training with her friends Aigyou and Harumi, daydreaming,Picking flowers

Weapons-,a katana on the back that was her fathers and give to her went entering the academy by her father best friend Aigyou father, a pack of hidden kunai high up on thigh Two silver daggers that her give to her father went he found her mother was having her, they have two pink Sakura gems in the middle of them on the back of them is her name,she carries them in the two pockets on the side of her shorts,and a hidden scythe on her back along with her katana but is raring used

Dream Seeing-Miyo can see what May happen to people, herself , mission, or others by her dream at nights,If this happen,s during the day her eyes turn from a deep purple to dark blue and she began to talk anyone close to her about what she is seeing and after this does not remember much of what happen in the dream itself, this happen rarely,Dream seeing only happen to girls in the family her mother came from making the woman very powerful,

Nindo-That i will never turn a away from my friends went there in need of something, that is my ninja way.

Dream-to be a Medical-nin like her Hanakage in the Villiage, to meet her mom and dad, to be greatest kunoichi in the village.

Chakra nature-wind and lightingAbility-Chakra control,superhuman strength,building up chakra in her fists and releasing it on contact with a target,she can reduce most obstacles to rubble with great ease

This is great! I might make a bit of ajustments,but It'll work fine!^_^
The ajustment I might make will probably be the naruto base(this is different from naruto.)so that the chacrater is a bit more modern,only a bit!(I never said the characters didn't have powers now did I?:cool:)

SakuraGirl
12-01-2009, 03:08 PM
cool and tobithegoodboy is in it too right, so went you going to start write it

NarutoFan12
12-01-2009, 03:12 PM
...IDK really...I planned on starting the Sora/Dara chronicles this week...but...I need to update this too...Argh! I so need a Co-writer! Would help greatly... I might TRY to put the next part today though...(since you guys all wanna see it, and I still gotta thank my editor for helping too!...I should pm him...)
EDIT: and yeah, Tobithegoodboy is in it to! I plan on making him Kyos cousin or something...(he's a close friend of mine.)

SakuraGirl
12-01-2009, 03:32 PM
...IDK really...I planned on starting the Sora/Dara chronicles this week...but...I need to update this too...Argh! I so need a Co-writer! Would help greatly... I might TRY to put the next part today though...(since you guys all wanna see it, and I still gotta thank my editor for helping too!...I should pm him...)
EDIT: and yeah, Tobithegoodboy is in it to! I plan on making him Kyos cousin or something...(he's a close friend of mine.)
oh cool i understand the part about a co-writer and you know he is my forum bf and i can,t wait to see it,went ever you put it up

NarutoFan12
12-01-2009, 03:42 PM
oh cool i understand the part about a co-writer and you know he is my forum bf and i can,t wait to see it,went ever you put it up
(^W^) You are so nice! I'm encorage to start right now! But I gotta wait for a reply from KGT so I know his Characters name! And yes, I know he's you BF. I have Makoto!:) I'm gonna pm Konoha's Green Thunder now!

SakuraGirl
12-01-2009, 03:54 PM
(^W^) You are so nice! I'm encorage to start right now! But I gotta wait for a reply from KGT so I know his Characters name! And yes, I know he's you BF. I have Makoto!:) I'm gonna pm Konoha's Green Thunder now!
Thanks i try to be nice and it great you have Makoto he is a nice guy

NarutoFan12
12-01-2009, 03:56 PM
I know!(^W^)! I just pmed KGT not to long ago. I hope he replys soon so I can get started!

SakuraGirl
12-01-2009, 04:03 PM
I know!(^W^)! I just pmed KGT not to long ago. I hope he replys soon so I can get started!
Me too

NarutoFan12
12-01-2009, 05:36 PM
Part Three is HERE!!! YES!!! Please coment! And Tell me what you think!

tobithegoodboy
12-02-2009, 05:51 AM
lol its good (aaghh!! molly is a stalker...this dosent make me want to listen to moly-msi

NarutoFan12
12-02-2009, 12:00 PM
lol its good (aaghh!! molly is a stalker...this dosent make me want to listen to moly-msi
XD!!! That's funny! And thank you TTGB!! first to comment the third part! Rep for you!(^_^)

SakuraGirl
12-02-2009, 01:16 PM
wow really good

NarutoFan12
12-28-2009, 05:28 PM
Part 4 is up and Running, sorry for taking so long...:P

tobithegoodboy
12-28-2009, 06:38 PM
umm no comment lol

SakuraGirl
12-30-2009, 02:50 PM
Wow great like always