PDA

View Full Version : Mr. 5 vs Deidara

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-01-2009, 04:22 PM
I have a pretty good Idea of who takes this, what about yourself?

narutoultra
11-01-2009, 04:28 PM
From what i've heard both are about the same speed, but if Deidera gets on his clay bird he should be at least low supersonic, giving him an advantage. He could make a C2 Dragon also whose explsive power should about as good as 5. All in all giving him enough free time to make a C3 or C4 and finish it

deidara330
11-01-2009, 04:31 PM
They're about matched in speed. Deidara has an arial advantage, and I think that C2 has more explosive power than Mr. 5 has. If he manages C3 or C4, it's over. Deidara wins.

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-01-2009, 04:32 PM
I'm not completely sure that he could get away with C2 bird. Since Mr. 5 can shoot explosive breathe out of his pistol which is shown to go pretty far. Far enough to get into Deidara's range it would seem.

Also, Mr. 5 might have a defense for C4 since he can set himself on fire which would melt all the clay.

narutoultra
11-01-2009, 04:37 PM
I'm not completely sure that he could get away with C2 bird. Since Mr. 5 can shoot explosive breathe out of his pistol which is shown to go pretty far. Far enough to get into Deidara's range it would seem.

Also, Mr. 5 might have a defense for C4 since he can set himself on fire which would melt all the clay.

How is fire supposed to melt earth?
Fire that stays in the red catagory should have little to no effect on anything earth based, and still melted earth is lava, i doubt Mr. 5 will take lava lightly.
That is since his clay is considered earth.

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-01-2009, 04:42 PM
If his clay was as dense as earth, than when he through those spiders onto the lookouts faces in the sand village than that would've killed them without the explosion. That also show's how soft the clay is, soft things tend to be flammable and easier to melt than denser thing. Which is why Mr. 5 might be able to explode himself saving him from all the clay.

I'm a Mr. 5 tard so this could all be wrong too. xD

Also, I'm not sure that Mr. 5 would let Deidara make the C2 dragon. Making that dragon takes time. By the time Deidara makes the dragon Mr. 5 could have already picked his nose and flicked it at Deidara. I mean, Mr. 5 flicked it at Nami from pretty far away when Zoro came in and sliced it.

narutoultra
11-01-2009, 04:46 PM
If his clay was as dense as earth, than when he through those spiders onto the lookouts faces in the sand village than that would've killed them without the explosion. That also show's how soft the clay is, soft things tend to be flammable and easier to melt than denser thing. Which is why Mr. 5 might be able to explode himself saving him from all the clay.

I'm a Mr. 5 tard so this could all be wrong too. xD

Also, I'm not sure that Mr. 5 would let Deidara make the C2 dragon. Making that dragon takes time. By the time Deidara makes the dragon Mr. 5 could have already picked his nose and flicked it at Deidara. I mean, Mr. 5 flicked it at Nami from pretty far away when Zoro came in and sliced it.

In real life[probably in Naruto as well] if clay gets hot enough it would dry.
I would predict the fire would either not be hot enough to do anything, or so hot it would dry the clay, but still let it be explosive.

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-01-2009, 04:53 PM
Problem is we don't know what Deidara's clay does when it's dry. Does it still explode, or does it not function anymore. We know what happens when it goes lightning goes through it, but not sure what happens when it dries.

The fire explosions that Mr. 5 set building on fire and people on fire (As shown when he was causing mayhem in that town where Zoro and Luffy were fighting and when he hit Usopp with one). I think it would be hot enough to make the clay dried out.

Maybe the clay dries out and starts crumbling which would make the clay non functional, again I'm not totally sure which makes this a hard match.

---------------- Now playing: Jay-Z - Run This Town (feat. Rihanna & Kanye West) (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/jay-z/track/run+this+town+(feat.+rihanna+%26+kanye+west)) via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

narutoultra
11-01-2009, 04:56 PM
Problem is we don't know what Deidara's clay does when it's dry. Does it still explode, or does it not function anymore. We know what happens when it goes lightning goes through it, but not sure what happens when it dries.

The fire explosions that Mr. 5 set building on fire and people on fire (As shown when he was causing mayhem in that town where Zoro and Luffy were fighting and when he hit Usopp with one). I think it would be hot enough to make the clay dried out.

Maybe the clay dries out and starts crumbling which would make the clay non functional, again I'm not totally sure which makes this a hard match.

---------------- Now playing: Jay-Z - Run This Town (feat. Rihanna & Kanye West) (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/jay-z/track/run+this+town+(feat.+rihanna+%26+kanye+west)) via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

either way if Deidera manages to make a clay bird, then he should win.
since the bird is mid-high supersonic[keeping up with Gaara's sand, which is several times faster than Raikage.]All in all he has the advantage, though a still debatable win/lose.

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-01-2009, 05:01 PM
Since when is the bird Supersonic? Gaara's abduction was awhile ago, I'd guess that when he couldn't protect himself and the village he trained and get his sand faster.

It is a debatable win or loss, I just don't think that Deidara could get the time to make the bird. I mean, he's dealing with a guy that's faster than him which means he could probably flick his boogers far and fast enough to hit Deidara before he made the bird. Especially if he had a pre-loaded gun of explosive breath.

(Again, I'm a tard and I just felt like debating for awhile. Sorry you had to be dragged into it Ultra xD)

narutoultra
11-01-2009, 05:42 PM
Since when is the bird Supersonic? Gaara's abduction was awhile ago, I'd guess that when he couldn't protect himself and the village he trained and get his sand faster.

It is a debatable win or loss, I just don't think that Deidara could get the time to make the bird. I mean, he's dealing with a guy that's faster than him which means he could probably flick his boogers far and fast enough to hit Deidara before he made the bird. Especially if he had a pre-loaded gun of explosive breath.

(Again, I'm a tard and I just felt like debating for awhile. Sorry you had to be dragged into it Ultra xD)

Hmm...
I honestly haven't seen Mr. 5 fight, but they are both in the "Sonic" catagory, but if Mr. 5's Buger Explosives are as fast as you claim i might just give this to him. Deidera's altenative to being fast enough to pick his nose is C1 bugs, which are inferior to them, and Deidera's alternative to the Breath gun is the C1 bird, which supposedly can't get out of the range of them. Although C2 dragon and C3 are superior they obviously take to much prep.

deidara330
11-01-2009, 07:21 PM
Hmm...
I honestly haven't seen Mr. 5 fight, but they are both in the "Sonic" catagory, but if Mr. 5's Buger Explosives are as fast as you claim i might just give this to him. Deidera's altenative to being fast enough to pick his nose is C1 bugs, which are inferior to them, and Deidera's alternative to the Breath gun is the C1 bird, which supposedly can't get out of the range of them. Although C2 dragon and C3 are superior they obviously take to much prep.
Anime-wise, C2 didn't take more than a few seconds, and he could've had it fly into the air much faster than it did. Just pointing that out.

narutoultra
11-02-2009, 03:24 PM
Anime-wise, C2 didn't take more than a few seconds, and he could've had it fly into the air much faster than it did. Just pointing that out.

How long does it take to breath into a gun?

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-02-2009, 03:39 PM
How long does it take to breath into a gun?

Not sure, here's what Mr. 5 says about the Technique though.

"No one can escape from this gun. It's a .44 revolver that can shoot 6 bullets at the same time just like a flintlock. The newest type of gun in the South Blue. If I use it, you can't even see the bullets."

Mr. 5 then goes and loads the pistol with his explosive breath.

"If you got hit by my special power, your game will be over."

"I forgot to tell you, my breath can explode too."

It's much easier if I just link you to the chapter honestly, I'll PM you.

narutoultra
11-02-2009, 03:44 PM
Not sure, here's what Mr. 5 says about the Technique though.

"No one can escape from this gun. It's a .44 revolver that can shoot 6 bullets at the same time just like a flintlock. The newest type of gun in the South Blue. If I use it, you can't even see the bullets."

Mr. 5 then goes and loads the pistol with his explosive breath.

"If you got hit by my special power, your game will be over."

"I forgot to tell you, my breath can explode too."

It's much easier if I just link you to the chapter honestly, I'll PM you.

I kind of meant, for example, how fast can you exhale?
He can prbably do it faster, so he can load his gun and pull the trigger withen the "few seconds" Deidera 330 gave.

deidara330
11-02-2009, 06:33 PM
I kind of meant, for example, how fast can you exhale?
He can prbably do it faster, so he can load his gun and pull the trigger withen the "few seconds" Deidera 330 gave.
Read my post very thourougly once more. You said that C2 takes "much prep", and I simply stated that a few seconds was nothing compared compared to other long-prep moves such as Sage Mode, Frog Song, Susano'o even. IMO, it was prep, but I wouldn't have considered it "much" prep. I was in no way trying to elaborate upon the debate that you two were having.