PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuden Anime/Manga getting boring

ezra
11-01-2009, 03:36 PM
Well I've started to notice for a while that the manga/anime have really started to become more about special, blood line, or other wierd techniques etc, rather than using jutsu and smart thinking to win battles. Even pure strength seems to be the case.

For example:

Hidan's immortality
Kakuzu and his ability to steal hearts
Naruto's sage mode, defeating Pain by using brute strength
Many people with eye techniques begin to rely much more on them, like Sasuke and Itachi for example, Amaterasu and Susanoo.
Many more, but I just can't think of them at the moment.
Pain's use of summoning and godly-like beings

Anyone else agree that it's beginning to get a bit dull?

MannyGAGA
11-01-2009, 03:38 PM
well i think the creator of naruto wants to change it up a bit! make some of the charaters in it more powerful than before,plus 2 years have passed itachi and sasuke are powerful but they use forrbinned justu so i think its cool

Naruto321
11-01-2009, 03:43 PM
Its not getting boring at all.

ezra
11-01-2009, 03:43 PM
yeah but I really miss the cunning and clever fights from the original series =/ those were the best

Naruto321
11-01-2009, 03:44 PM
But the fight with Killer Bee and Kisame is going to be good.

ezra
11-01-2009, 03:54 PM
that fight looks like it's going to be brute strength vs brute strength :/

Naruto321
11-01-2009, 03:55 PM
Its going to be EPIC!!!!!!!!

Sasori of the Red Sand
11-01-2009, 05:56 PM
That's what I thought, but I found that the beginning of the Jiraiya vs Pain arc was a little boring. That's all.

Hidden Ninja45
11-01-2009, 06:08 PM
I think it is getting a little boring. But........with the Kisame vs. Killer Bee fight coming up soon, i'm excited that there is finally going to be a battle that very well could be epic.

Stmurda23
11-01-2009, 10:12 PM
somevvhat but i think the secrets that still are hidden in the story is enough for me to keep reading/vvatching

OnyxBlossom
11-01-2009, 10:18 PM
It's somewhat getting boring. But I keep reading/watching to see what happens. (Mostly read though)
But with the Kisame vs KB coming up, like everyone's said, it could possibly be a good fight. I just hope it's not one of those fights where the stronger person wins and the fight's a super short thing.

ezra
11-02-2009, 03:22 PM
yeah. looks like i'm not the only one who thinks this. i just keep watching/reading to see what happens as well =/

Madi
11-05-2009, 10:48 PM
yeah. looks like i'm not the only one who thinks this. i just keep watching/reading to see what happens as well =/

Yeah sort of.

The Forgotten One
11-06-2009, 02:30 PM
Yeah, Kisame vs. KB needs to be epic and long like the Sasori fight.

battlehorse
11-06-2009, 07:50 PM
its not boring.

battlehorse
11-06-2009, 07:51 PM
i agree.

mrsticky005
11-07-2009, 04:50 PM
On the Anime:

The anime is getting to arguably one of the best parts of the story:

The Sasuke vs Itachi fight.

The fight had it all. Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, and Taijutsu. Plus the three MS techniques.
It was full of twist and turns and has evolved the story. My favorite character
is Shikamaru actually. But the best fight (so far) is Sasuke vs Itachi.

Already we had great fight with Jirayia vs Pain which of course will seem like a pillow
fight once we get to the all out war that is Naruto vs Pain.

Manga

The manga has a few great stuff going on but it seems to focus more on the mediocre stuff. Sasuke has good fights but they seem almost like they are delaying something
far more interesting. There is a lot of build-up leading to potentially great story.
Madara's role has been hyped more so than Pain and leads to high expectations which
hopefully won't fall flat. Perhaps the most interesting is the character of Danzo who
for a long time a lot of us thought was just some boring old politician but is now showing us why he runs The Foundation of the Anbu Black Ops. The best part is that
we're getting only a glimpse of what's looking to be the best Naruto Villain.

Ren Kurosaki
11-07-2009, 05:07 PM
Well I've started to notice for a while that the manga/anime have really started to become more about special, blood line, or other wierd techniques etc, rather than using jutsu and smart thinking to win battles. Even pure strength seems to be the case.

For example:

Hidan's immortality
Kakuzu and his ability to steal hearts
Naruto's sage mode, defeating Pain by using brute strength
Many people with eye techniques begin to rely much more on them, like Sasuke and Itachi for example, Amaterasu and Susanoo.
Many more, but I just can't think of them at the moment.
Pain's use of summoning and godly-like beings

Anyone else agree that it's beginning to get a bit dull?

Whatcha talkin' bout, Naruto Shippuden just keeps getting better and better by the minute.

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
11-07-2009, 05:15 PM
Are you joking? The manga and anime are getting really great now. I mean you can't expect the WHOLE story to be good or interesting at times. I mean look at DBZ they had character that could destroy planets with their pinkies. lol. But people are people and the fact is we do get bored at time. *Nods*

Black King
11-07-2009, 05:21 PM
Yeah, I know what you mean. It started to drag a little but now it's bouncing back.
Killer Bee vs. Kisame should be interesting. xD If Kisame thought Guy was weird...I wonder what he'll think of Killer Bee's rapping.

Sai9497
11-07-2009, 05:40 PM
The show and the manga are still as awesome as ever

Fliparrachii
11-08-2009, 10:22 AM
The show and manga are interesting.

NarutoUzumaki12
11-09-2009, 07:06 PM
The manga suck now but the anime is at the best fight in the whole series

lukerules_96
11-09-2009, 07:32 PM
No no no no no no That Fight was WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too long

Naruto2921
11-10-2009, 03:56 AM
I feel the opposite of boring is going on, I love seeing new characters with crazy abilities. Make you wonder someone could beat some of these guys, it is exciting seeing new and different blood lines. There are so many people in the lands we have not seen and the Leaf Village cant have all the best ninja.