PDA

View Full Version : On the upcoming fight with Madara....

Ur Mom
10-31-2009, 07:01 PM
On the upcoming fight with Madara, which will be team Kakashi vs Madara, as confirmed by Shonen Jump America, what will happen. In one of the Shonen Jump's interviews with Mishimishi, he said that he doesn't want to say too muc, but he did say that soon team 7 will fight Madara. He also said the outcome of the battle will be that one person dies, and one will never be able to be a ninja again.

Who do YOU think is the one who will DIE and who will NEVER BE A SHINOBI AGAIN!

Remember, this is NOT the last fight!

I think that Kakashi will die, again. Why, because it wouldn't make sense if anybody else did. And the entire Kakashi's year (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45449)thing I've made. I also think the one that may never be able to become a ninja again will be NARUTO. But I bet, like Lee did in the original Naruto, that he will train hard and something miracoulous will happen to revive Naruto from the state of not being able to be a shinobi, I JUST KNOW IT! Although, it will probably not be in the same way that LEE REJUVINATED! Or it could be Sakura, with her recent need to go to Sasuke.

EXTREME EDIT, the thing at the top was what made before, here it is now:
I still believe, if this isn't the one in chapter 484, that Kakashi may die. If it IS, then maybe Sakura dies, the others just aren't ALLOWED to. I believe that she may go half crazy and sacrifice herself to Sasuke to try to open his eyes (literally or/and metaphorically, depending if Sasuke is blind by then). Sasuke will become blind and be the one to not be able to become a ninja again.

Ur Mom
10-31-2009, 07:04 PM
I think that Kakashi will die, again. Why, because it wouldn't make sense if anybody else did. I also think the one that may never be able to become a ninja again will be NARUTO. But I bet, like Lee did in the original Naruto, that he will train hard and something miracoulous will happen to revive Naruto from the state of not being able to be a shinobi, I JUST KNOW IT! Although, it will probably not be in the same way that LEE REJUVINATED!

Zazuro
10-31-2009, 07:04 PM
I have no idea..Rock lee was really close to not being a ninja again.

So i am guessing....

Sai dies.
Kakashi wont be a ninja again.

But Kishimoto Masashi could chnage the plans and events of the manga...

Zazuro
10-31-2009, 07:05 PM
I sorta thought of Naruto = would never be a ninja again but if that happenes there will definitely be a way that naruto can be one again later.

Yori
10-31-2009, 07:23 PM
If this is true...

Naruto or Kakashi Dies
Sakura won't be a ninja again

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-31-2009, 08:01 PM
I think that Kakashi will die, again. Why, because it wouldn't make sense if anybody else did. I also think the one that may never be able to become a ninja again will be NARUTO. But I bet, like Lee did in the original Naruto, that he will train hard and something miracoulous will happen to revive Naruto from the state of not being able to be a shinobi, I JUST KNOW IT! Although, it will probably not be in the same way that LEE REJUVINATED!

WOW when did shonen say that? and when was the interview??
i really wanna read it now....did u read it on a site?

Phariah824
10-31-2009, 08:22 PM
like i said in another post i believe it will be Sasuke and Naruto against Madara.

Sasuke and Naruto fight. Itachi's gift triggers and confronts Sasuke and wakes him up. Madara realizes something is up and trys to gank Naruto and Sasuke protects Naruto. while both are dazed / incapacitated Kakashi jumps in and dies protecting his pupils. Naruto recovers and goes against Madara while Sasuke tells Sakura to heal him so he can aid Naruto. during that fight Sasuke cripples himself.

yokokurama
10-31-2009, 08:26 PM
Sasuke goes blind aka no longer a ninja
Sakura dies (this resolves the conflict of her and Hinata both loving Naruto and triggers Naruto to go full nine tails)

Zazuro
10-31-2009, 08:29 PM
wth naruto going kyuubi again? then theres no way Yondaime is able to stop it againa dn the seal would completely break and never would be locked in place again..that could kill Naruto.

[1,000th Post]

Sasuke072
10-31-2009, 08:49 PM
Do you mean Squad 7 as in Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura? Or the other team with Sai in it... in that case would be team Kakashi.

Yori
10-31-2009, 09:03 PM
Sasuke goes blind aka no longer a ninja
Sakura dies (this resolves the conflict of her and Hinata both loving Naruto and triggers Naruto to go full nine tails)

Just because Sasuke goes blind doesn't mean he can't fight. Izuna and Itachi fought blind. You have to have extraordinary skills to do it though

Note: For those who don't know Izuna is Madara's little brother

Zazuro
10-31-2009, 09:08 PM
Itachi never went blind, he only was losing eyesight/light.

i_love_kakashi
10-31-2009, 09:10 PM
Well you have been seeing Yamato with team seven and Sai. So Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, Yamato, and Sai will be fighting Madara. Okay.
I think Kakashi will get hurt really bad and not be a ninja anymore. That is how he becomes Hokage.(some how gets enough power/strength to still take care of the village is/if attacked) Then I think either Sai or Sakura will die.

I think Sai will die because Donzo will have something to do with it. OR Sakura because I think she will try to help "protect" Naruto in someway she thinks is helpful.

But, I doubt it will happen. One thing though Kakashi better not die again.

Yori
10-31-2009, 09:11 PM
Itachi never went blind, he only was losing eyesight/light.

No you mind as well say he was blind because by the time Itachi activated his MS in the sasuke fight he could barely see sasuke with it. Both of his almost went completely white during the duration of the fight. So from the time Itachi activated his MS he barely saw Sasuke in the fight

Zazuro
10-31-2009, 09:13 PM
^ that was the side-effects that his Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi was being dodged and Itachi sorta misused them on Sasuke [most likely on purpose].

Yori
10-31-2009, 09:16 PM
^ that was the side-effects that his Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi was being dodged and Itachi sorta misused them on Sasuke [most likely on purpose].

Because it was on purposed

Zazuro
10-31-2009, 09:23 PM
Yeah i said that the last thing of my post.

RockyL
10-31-2009, 09:40 PM
hmm im going to say either Sai or Kakashi dies and Sakura wont be a ninja again.

Zazuro
10-31-2009, 09:47 PM
I dont think Kishi would want Kaakshi to die again...twice.

if Kishi get Kakashi to die, im gonna break Naruto's arm for not friggin saving him!!

RockyL
10-31-2009, 09:49 PM
well i like Kakashi and all hes a pretty cool guy but in my opinion if someone dies they should stay dead. nuff said.

Zazuro
10-31-2009, 10:22 PM
Well I like Kaakshi too, a lot i'd say, and i dont wanna him to die. I doubt he'll die...

Plus, i doubt there would be any more deaths since Naruto is gonna try to achieve world peace.

Well not any bad deaths but some good sacrficial deaths like Nagato's.

ShikamaruGenius
11-01-2009, 12:15 AM
Wow! When I read the thread I was Excited to give my oppinion..Then I read the first post by you Zazuro and that's exactly what I wanted to say!!!!

It's Seem logic that if what it said is true then... Sai will Die trying to protect Naruto and the others. And kakashi will not be able to be a ninja. why? simple overuse of his power... I think it will be something like that!

Cade
11-01-2009, 01:15 AM
Kisimoto said the series will end soon,so I'll say that Kakashi dies,and Naruto never becomes a ninja again.:cry:

zerosameri
11-01-2009, 01:44 AM

you took the word right out of my mind :D
-
But, I think that Kakshi will die and Sakura will never be able to become a ninja ever again.
Their is only so many out comes on this. But yea Kakashi seem the most possible to die but Mr.Kishimoto all ways doe the unexspected, that said Kakashi may not be the one to die. You just never know right....
Though Naruto may die and come back life (XD) Tho Kakashi just seem to fit the part if dead. Why? Well lets see

1)He all ready died once
2)He'll really have to use his Sharingan, and may end up like itachi because of over using his Sharingan*I know Itachi didn't die like that*
3)He fits the part *What a sad reason ^+"*

Now if Naruto ends up being the non-ninja then you know he is still going to be a ninja regarding his state of health. Why? Because

1)He's all ways keeps his word. So untill he get Sasuke back he'll never stop
2)He's gotten this fair and Sasuke's right under his nose. Why stop now?
3)He's all ready doing his own thing regarding Sasuke

Now Sakura could go both ways. But i'm leaing tword dieing for her *I'm so mean* Why? Because

1)Seens she told Naruto she loved him, she might save Naruto from a faitill wond
2)she once swor she'll never be a burden even if it cost her, her life
3)Seens she once said she'll portect Naruto and her team even if it coster he, her life.

If Sakura does become the Non-Ninja i truely see no point to it. Yea her part is small but big and helps the story, so what their is like no poit to it.

Kakashi I just can't can't see him as a Non-Ninja, but hey Mr.Kishimoto all ways does the opiste so he maybe the one. He does stop Naruto from being reckless and stuff. So if he't not their Naruto may or may not die..

Now Sai, lets see he is really in the middle. Why? Lets see now,

Non-Ninja
1)he seems to be interwined with Danzo, and some kinda info sorce for him. So that may couse some set backs
2)He really helps evey one
3)I don't have a 3

Dieing
1)Saving some one
2)Die in the mist of battle and got careless
3)he just over did it
4)Use way to much of his Chalkera

But we neve know righ? ^^

Just a long post

Ur Mom
11-01-2009, 05:56 AM
WOW when did shonen say that? and when was the interview??
i really wanna read it now....did u read it on a site?
No, the magazine that comes every month, it's 24 dollars a year

Ur Mom
11-01-2009, 06:00 AM
Do you mean Squad 7 as in Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura? Or the other team with Sai in it... in that case would be team Kakashi.
Team Kakashi with Sai in it, but I dunno. If Sasuke decides on revolting against Madara, then he might just help them

valtreck
11-01-2009, 08:01 AM
i think kakashi will die and sakura will not be able to be a ninja again

Sasuke
11-01-2009, 02:42 PM
I think that Sakura will die trying to protect Naruto and her teammates while Kakashi will not be able to be a ninja anymore because of something that relates to his sharingan.

White Dragon
11-01-2009, 03:25 PM
Agreed. Kakashi's too cool to die again. And after some trainging he will probably heal. I could also see Sai and Sakura. Doesn't matter who dies or who can't be a ninja again.

Vocaloid
11-01-2009, 04:00 PM
If Team 7/Naruto and Sasuke fight Madara, I think that it might be Sasuke or Kakashi that dies. If Sasuke lives, while Naruto and Sasuke will get along, there's no guarentee that their descendants will, which means they didn't end the fight/hatred that began with the SotSP's successors, so it would kind of make sense if he dies. Kakashi may not be a ninja again or will die as well. I highly doubt anything will happen to Sakura, since she's the heroine and the main character's love interest. I don't even think she'll fight in the final battle, tbh.

Ur Mom
11-09-2009, 05:57 PM
I don't think this is supposed to be the final battle

GenFlower12
11-09-2009, 07:39 PM
I think Sasuke dies and Sakura doesn't become a ninja anymore.

Noon Uzumaki
11-10-2009, 09:08 AM
I sorta thought of Naruto = would never be a ninja again but if that happenes there will definitely be a way that naruto can be one again later.
That doesnt seem right, cuz if Naruto wouldnt be a ninja anymore he wont be Hokage!
and if Naruto wont become a Hokage! ... well, that just not right!
it has been his dream his whole life!

I think Kakashi would die, even though I really dont wanna see that happen again =(
But if Kakashi wouldnt ( Hopefully ) , I think Sai would.

I think Sakura would never be a ninja anymore!
well, shes the only one that fits!

Nemico
11-10-2009, 12:55 PM
Kakashi dies (Sadly)
Naruto or Sasuke will never be a Ninja ever again.

mrsticky005
11-10-2009, 02:52 PM
I doubt that this interview is true. Where's the source?

Ur Mom
11-10-2009, 03:04 PM
I think Sasuke dies and Sakura doesn't become a ninja anymore.
But we don't know WHAT team 7 it'll be, it could be:

1) Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi
2) Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura, and Yamato
3) Yamato, Naruto, Sakura, and Sai
4) Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, and Sai

There are probably others, but you get my point

Ur Mom
11-10-2009, 03:04 PM
I doubt that this interview is true. Where's the source?
Shonen Jump America, April Issue. I'm subscribed, so...

mrsticky005
11-10-2009, 04:00 PM

Ok, I'll take your word for it.

Ur Mom
11-10-2009, 04:08 PM

Ok, I'll take your word for it.
yeah, it's a little back there, it's just that I found it again after re-reading Bleach, when I wanted to go to Naruto, and then I made this thread

lukerules_96
11-10-2009, 04:16 PM
Looks Awesome

cookies-15
11-10-2009, 05:36 PM
sai or Sasuke will die
and sakura will not be a ninja

Ur Mom
11-10-2009, 05:38 PM
sai or Sasuke will die
and sakura will not be a ninja
The sakura part makes sense, but we don't know if Sasuke will be there

mrsticky005
11-10-2009, 05:41 PM
Couldn't the person that dies be Madara? Or is one person from Team 7?

Assuming Sai or Yamato is not in the mix. I think we can look at two instances of foreshadowing in the manga to make a prediction.

1. Volume 1 and 2 training with Kakashi.

Kakashi takes Sasuke hostage and tells Sakura to kill Naruto or Sasuke dies.
Of course it turns out to just be a test. Still this was clearly foreshadowing.

2. Nagato/Yahiko/Konan

Konan is taken captive. Hanzo tells Nagato to kill Yahiko. Yahiko takes his own life.

Also I'm assuming that the person who dies and is never a ninja would not be the same person.

yondaime
11-10-2009, 05:51 PM
I don't believe Naruto won't be a ninja again because he is the main character and what would the story be IF he can't even fight and achieve his dream of becoming the Hokage.

Ur Mom
11-10-2009, 05:54 PM
Couldn't the person that dies be Madara? Or is one person from Team 7?

Assuming Sai or Yamato is not in the mix. I think we can look at two instances of foreshadowing in the manga to make a prediction.

1. Volume 1 and 2 training with Kakashi.

Kakashi takes Sasuke hostage and tells Sakura to kill Naruto or Sasuke dies.
Of course it turns out to just be a test. Still this was clearly foreshadowing.

2. Nagato/Yahiko/Konan

Konan is taken captive. Hanzo tells Nagato to kill Yahiko. Yahiko takes his own life.

Also I'm assuming that the person who dies and is never a ninja would not be the same person.
If that first one comes true THAT WOULD BE THE ULTIMATE FORESHADOWING!

This fight will not be the last, KISHI said, so Madara probably won't die, but there is still always the chance because he DIDN'T say that MADARA WILL NOT DIE!

mrsticky005
11-10-2009, 05:54 PM
I don't believe Naruto won't be a ninja again because he is the main character and what would the story be IF he can't even fight and achieve his dream of becoming the Hokage.

Agreed. Naruto might die but he won't stop being a ninja.

mrsticky005
11-10-2009, 06:04 PM

This fight will not be the last, KISHI said, so Madara probably won't die

The problem is that the Team 7/Rain Village equivalent change situations.
Here's what I mean.

Volume 1:

Captor: Kakashi
Captive:Sasuke
Wanted Dead:Naruto
Would be Killer:Sakura

Volume 49

Captor: Hanzo (Kakashi)
Captive:Konan (Sakura)
Wanted Dead: Yahiko (Naruto)
Would be killer: Nagato (Sasuke)

If we go with process of elimination...

Captor: Madara
Captive: Naruto
Wanted Dead: Sakura
Would be Killer: Sasuke

However there seems to be little reason that would happen as I doubt Madara cares
about Sakura anyways.

The most likely situation is Volume 1. Why?

If you change "wanted dead" which it is in the long run to "wanted capture" then
Madara would want Naruto, the nine tails given up to himself.

As I said before there's little reason for Sakura to be the cause of the commotion.

So why not Sasuke? Madara already has Sasuke in his grips. He doesn't need to
create this kind of situation if he wants Sasuke dead.

yondaime
11-10-2009, 06:08 PM

Here's what I mean.

Volume 1:

Volume 49

However there seems to be little reason that would happen as I doubt Madara cares
about Sakura anyways.

If you change "wanted dead" which it is in the long run to "wanted capture" then

As I said before there's little reason for Sakura to be the cause of the commotion.

Yeah, that seems the most likely reason, but I doubt Naruto would die and IF he dies I THINK he will come back.

OrochimaruLucas
11-10-2009, 08:13 PM
i think Hinata dies.

Sai would be incapable, cant be ninja anymore.

OrochimaruLucas
11-10-2009, 08:16 PM
actually as i think about it

I'd say Kakashi dies and Sasuke cant be ninja anymore.

mrsticky005
11-11-2009, 12:36 PM
Hinata is not part of Team Seven.

Naruto could die just like Gaara does.

Ur Mom
11-11-2009, 02:42 PM

Here's what I mean.

Volume 1:

Volume 49

about Sakura anyways.

But we don't know if by team 7 it'll be with SAI or with SASUKE?!

Ur Mom
11-11-2009, 02:43 PM
actually as i think about it

I'd say Kakashi dies and Sasuke cant be ninja anymore.
That's actually probably the best one at the moment

Kenshin Mizoguchi
11-11-2009, 03:33 PM
For some reason I think that Sakura will be the one to die. I think this because of her ambition to stop Naruto's pain of bringing Sasuke back. This may not happen. And I feel as if Rock Lee will be the one to not be a ninja anymore. I have a feeling he will use something (like the 8 Gates) to protect one of his teammates from Madara, perhaps Sakura. Who knows though, Kishimoto is quite unpredictable.

EDIT: Oh wait, I forgot it was JUST Team 7. In that case, I don't know who won't be able to be a ninja any longer...

Ur Mom
11-11-2009, 04:34 PM
For some reason I think that Sakura will be the one to die. I think this because of her ambition to stop Naruto's pain of bringing Sasuke back. This may not happen. And I feel as if Rock Lee will be the one to not be a ninja anymore. I have a feeling he will use something (like the 8 Gates) to protect one of his teammates from Madara, perhaps Sakura. Who knows though, Kishimoto is quite unpredictable.

EDIT: Oh wait, I forgot it was JUST Team 7. In that case, I don't know who won't be able to be a ninja any longer...
hmmmm, maybe, excepts the part it's only team 7

mrsticky005
12-18-2009, 08:30 PM
Since Sasuke is asking questions about whether or not what Madara told him is true
this partiular scene may be coming up soon. Perhaps in Chapter 500?

Ur Mom
12-19-2009, 08:09 AM
Since Sasuke is asking questions about whether or not what Madara told him is true
this partiular scene may be coming up soon. Perhaps in Chapter 500?
VERY TRUE! Sasuke right now is fighting Danzo, let's say Danzo is gone either by retreat at the end or dies, then in either situation Sakura comes. There'll be an entire chapter about them talking, and at the end, Sakura says "I suppose I have no choice but to fight you" and Sasuke would say "Hmph, fool".... THEN Naruto comes in with Kakashi, then Sasuke feels slightly threatened because he sees Kakashi's Mangekyou sharingan and leaves, Madara challenges Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi, WALA!

Sasumo Sogai
12-19-2009, 08:32 AM
yamato will die and maybe...sakura or sai will never be a ninja again

mrsticky005
12-19-2009, 10:31 AM
I suspect Danzo will be joining Akatsuki.

yokokurama
12-19-2009, 11:40 AM
if its Kashi, Narut, Sak, and Sasuke vs Madara....

Sasuke will never be a shinobi again—HE IS GONNA GO BLIND!!!
Kashi lives—his death wouldn't mean anything. He's a sly guy, just likes to hang out, no reason for him to die again.
Naruto lives—we know the third series after this is where he is Hokage, he is most likely gonna be alive—only way he dies is Gaara-style to be brought back after having the Nine Tails taken from him—but I doubt it
Sakura dies—this likely triggers Naruto to enter Eight or Nine Tails mode—maybe Sasuke has to use his eyes to suppress the beast and that blinds him.

Ur Mom
12-19-2009, 02:57 PM
VERY TRUE! Sasuke right now is fighting Danzo, let's say Danzo is gone either by retreat at the end or dies, then in either situation Sakura comes. There'll be an entire chapter about them talking, and at the end, Sakura says "I suppose I have no choice but to fight you" and Sasuke would say "Hmph, fool".... THEN Naruto comes in with Kakashi, then Sasuke feels slightly threatened because he sees Kakashi's Mangekyou sharingan and leaves, Madara challenges Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi, WALA!
To add to that there's also the possibility that the Hokages somehow are involved

NarutoReader
12-19-2009, 03:29 PM
that Root ANBU guy (what was his name?) will die and kakashi will no longer be able to fight.

Ur Mom
12-19-2009, 03:33 PM
You seriously don't know who DANZO is?!

Hidden Ninja45
12-19-2009, 05:23 PM
I'm guessing Madara will be the one that dies.

As for the person that can't be a ninja again after the fight, i'm really not sure. It could any of Team 7. I really don't know.

This fight sounds like it is still kind of far off. I thought the situation with Sakura going after Sasuke will be finished before a fight with Madara.

However, if it is soon, and the fight with Madara that is mentioned is not the final battle, i'd say:

Death: Kakashi
Never be a ninja again: Sakura

kakashi 4
12-19-2009, 05:24 PM
I say Kakashi will die and Sai will never be able to be a ninja again

Ur Mom
12-19-2009, 06:39 PM
I'm guessing Madara will be the one that dies.

As for the person that can't be a ninja again after the fight, i'm really not sure. It could any of Team 7. I really don't know.

This fight sounds like it is still kind of far off. I thought the situation with Sakura going after Sasuke will be finished before a fight with Madara.

However, if it is soon, and the fight with Madara that is mentioned is not the final battle, i'd say:

Death: Kakashi
Never be a ninja again: Sakura
Yes, it isn't the last fight or anything, signaling that Madara PROBABLY won't die....

mrsticky005
12-19-2009, 08:27 PM
Madara is the final boss. He can't die unless it wins the story.

Ur Mom
12-21-2009, 06:31 PM
Madara is the final boss. He can't die unless it wins the story.
No, add some plot twists, and there may be someone even greater

mrsticky005
12-21-2009, 11:49 PM
No, add some plot twists, and there may be someone even greater

Perhaps but the way the manga has been set up so far he is the final boss.

Akatsuki X
12-22-2009, 01:35 AM
I have no idea who will no longer be able to be a ninja but i have a feeling that
Madara will be beating all of them pretty badely and it seems like victory for Naruto is impossible
then Naruto goes all 9 tails and completely destroys Madara
but then Naruto can't control himself and I think Sasuke will take his life trying to stop Naruto
then Naruto will go back to himself and Sasuke will be on his deathbed and everyone will be crying and then Sasuke will die

mrsticky005
12-23-2009, 01:27 PM
The first time they fight Madara he will probably own.

Ur Mom
12-23-2009, 06:40 PM
The first time they fight Madara he will probably own.
Well duh, once again:|, it's NOT supposed to be the last fight

mrsticky005
12-23-2009, 07:10 PM
Well duh, once again:|, it's NOT supposed to be the last fight

Although he will be owned after the so called "last fight".

Ur Mom
01-06-2010, 03:46 PM
Although he will be owned after the so called "last fight".
Yes, otherwise it wouldn't make sense, unless Kishi puts in some sort of plottwist

ShounenLover
01-10-2010, 04:15 PM
This just kinda made me nervous....for Kakashi. He better not die again, I'll kill someone.

Ur Mom
02-11-2010, 05:28 PM
This just kinda made me nervous....for Kakashi. He better not die again, I'll kill someone.
Well, if it's Kakashi's year next year, and a LOT will be centered around HIM, I THINK he's gonna die

tyler
02-12-2010, 06:06 AM
Why does Madara have to be the last fight? I would assume that Sasuke and Naruto would be the last fight.

I think Madara dies and Sai is the one who cannot be a ninja anymore.

tyler
02-12-2010, 06:11 AM
to give a reason for Sai would be his new found interest in emotions. He would be free from his teaching of kill your emotions (even though he's already all but abandoned that way) and he would be happy drawing all day

J-Sun Tasogare
02-12-2010, 07:04 AM
I have no idea..Rock lee was really close to not being a ninja again.

So i am guessing....

Sai dies.
Kakashi wont be a ninja again.

But Kishimoto Masashi could chnage the plans and events of the manga...
kakashi wont be a shinobi cause he will be a kage =P but kakashi wont die he said in an interview that he will be focusing the story on kakashi sai will probably die he never really had any use of him since the Chase after Sasuke arc

J-Sun Tasogare
02-12-2010, 07:06 AM
I have no idea who will no longer be able to be a ninja but i have a feeling that
Madara will be beating all of them pretty badely and it seems like victory for Naruto is impossible
then Naruto goes all 9 tails and completely destroys Madara
but then Naruto can't control himself and I think Sasuke will take his life trying to stop Naruto
then Naruto will go back to himself and Sasuke will be on his deathbed and everyone will be crying and then Sasuke will die
sasuke wouldnt help naruto he would turn and walk away

mrsticky005
02-12-2010, 11:07 PM
to give a reason for Sai would be his new found interest in emotions. He would be free from his teaching of kill your emotions (even though he's already all but abandoned that way) and he would be happy drawing all day

I think you're right. It wouldn't fit that anybody else in Team 7 stops being a ninja. It has to be Sai Shaft that stops. He then goes to star in a 70's movie.

Sai Shaft!

Wooster
02-13-2010, 08:05 AM
I think you're right. It wouldn't fit that anybody else in Team 7 stops being a ninja. It has to be Sai Shaft that stops. He then goes to star in a 70's movie.

Sai Shaft!
Sai Shaft will only stop being a ninja so that he doesn't have to hassle with the suits in Konoha anymore. Then he will really kick some butt because Sai Shaft is one bad mother...
Shut your mouth!
I'm takin' 'bout Shaft
Then we can dig it!

SasukeFallen
02-13-2010, 03:11 PM
don't read unless you read the last chapter(s), serious spoilers
...With the whole Sai thing, what's he(And the rest of Root) going to do, now that Dazo's dead? Maybe that will lead him to filling the spot of the one who 'stops being a ninja'.

Another question: Why does everyone exclude Madara from the equation? If I remeber correctly, it just said those two things will be outcomes of the battle, not just for team 7. The one who die's could be Madara, or one of Team 7 could diesacraficing themselves and Madara, if he's as imortal as he seems, may be the on left incapastated as a result. Just a thought.

*Talim of the moonlight*
02-13-2010, 04:31 PM
I think that Kakashi will die and Sasuke will never be a ninja again!

k0nohaBound
02-13-2010, 04:36 PM
don't read unless you read the last chapter(s), serious spoilers
...With the whole Sai thing, what's he(And the rest of Root) going to do, now that Dazo's dead? Maybe that will lead him to filling the spot of the one who 'stops being a ninja'.

Another question: Why does everyone exclude Madara from the equation? If I remeber correctly, it just said those two things will be outcomes of the battle, not just for team 7. The one who die's could be Madara, or one of Team 7 could diesacraficing themselves and Madara, if he's as imortal as he seems, may be the on left incapastated as a result. Just a thought.

exactly what i think will happen... come on Madara isnt everyones favorite character :roll:

Ur Mom
02-19-2010, 03:45 PM
exactly what i think will happen... come on Madara isnt everyones favorite character :roll:
-__-........

Ur Mom
02-26-2010, 08:26 AM
EXTREME EDIT:
I still believe, if this isn't the one in chapter 484, that Kakashi may die. If it IS, then maybe Sakura dies, the others just aren't ALLOWED to. I believe that she may go half crazy and sacrifice herself to Sasuke to try to open his eyes (literally or/and metaphorically, depending if Sasuke is blind by then). Sasuke will become blind and be the one to not be able to become a ninja again.

k0nohaBound
02-27-2010, 03:49 PM
Yea Sasuke is part of squad 7 so it could be either way for him, if he just meant Sakura, Kakashi, Sai and Naruto then Mishi would of said team kakashi

slyfoxx
02-28-2010, 05:50 AM
I THINK(HOPES) SAKARA DIES. but I think Naruto will be the one who will never be a ninja again. Not physicaly but mentally. He will reject the ninja world's way of eye for an eye again andstill try to save sasuke. But we know Kakashi is weak from using his sharingan. please spare the Hokage, kill the worthless nurse...........
the more I think about it kakashi time seems to be up. Hes going to get killed trying to save the cry baby, and then she will finally realize she not cut-out for this and quit.....OH Sai where are thou. please come sacrific yourself for sakara.... Long live kakashi!!!!!!!