PDA

View Full Version : Hinata vs Sakura? *SPOILERS*

The Shady Ninja
10-31-2009, 04:52 PM
Could this happen? Considering Sakura just "confessed" to Naruto, but Hinata has been loving him for a very long time. Do you think this could ever happen?
*Sorry if I put this in the wrong section*

Kuroda Taishi
10-31-2009, 04:55 PM
I don't think Hinata would attack Sakura over it or the other way around.

yondaime
10-31-2009, 05:09 PM
Yeah, like Kuroda said. I don't think Hinata will fight against Sakura for Naruto. Maybe Naruto MIGHT just choose her considering the latest chapter in the manga.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-31-2009, 05:43 PM

Yup Hinata wont fight over geting sakura...

White Dragon
10-31-2009, 05:44 PM
Both of them aren't that kind of people. Most likely Naruto will pick one, and the other will just live with it.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-31-2009, 05:55 PM
Both of them aren't that kind of people. Most likely Naruto will pick one, and the other will just live with it.

Sakura already knows that hinata loves naruto...and shes not the kind of person that would want to take that away from hinata..

Nemico
10-31-2009, 06:28 PM
Not a chance, altough they have never been close they are still both leaf ninja and they just dont have that type of personality to be fighting over such a thing but anyways im still not even sure if what Sakura said was true to Naruto.

Hinata♥Hyuga
10-31-2009, 06:35 PM
I... I probably wouldn't stand a chance anyway...

thinks:
on either grounds

Kuromaki
10-31-2009, 06:42 PM
I doubt it. They're comrades, and at this point they don't have that kind of personality to fight over something so petty.

Zazuro
10-31-2009, 06:45 PM
I dont think there would be any love fight....just that Naruto gotta choose....

Hina-Chan
11-01-2009, 05:50 AM
They wouldnt fight over a guy.

But, if they did Hinata would win i think

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
11-01-2009, 06:12 PM
I... I probably wouldn't stand a chance anyway...

thinks:
on either grounds
Minathemba. That's isiZulu for I hope. Therefore, Hinata will be with Naruto.

RockyL
11-01-2009, 06:15 PM
if they did Hinata would totally stomp sakura. xD

Hinata♥Hyuga
11-01-2009, 06:18 PM
S-someone just repped me up... I-I think they ment to rep me down since there was a hatefull comment though...

[Shikamaru]
11-01-2009, 06:19 PM
Hinata would probably kill Sakura if that occured.
We can all see she has faster Taijutsu.. and that is the only offense Sakura has.
If the battle does come to that.. Hinata will shut down her chakra points and essentially beat her down.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
11-01-2009, 06:20 PM
S-someone just repped me up... I-I think they ment to rep me down since there was a hatefull comment though...

That'd be me because Hinata should be with Naruto.

kurribu99
11-01-2009, 06:22 PM
even though it wont happen, if it did, sakura wins:p

flamey234
11-01-2009, 06:25 PM
If Naruto has to be the one to choose, I can't help but feel sorry for him. If I was put into that kind of situation, I would probably freeze up or not have an answer for like a week or something.

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-01-2009, 06:42 PM

What he said.

darkdemonofthemist
11-01-2009, 06:44 PM
I hope so. I want to see some action!

tentenchan
11-11-2009, 09:33 PM
i hope naruto goes with hinata. she's had a hard life and it would be nice if something finally turned out nice for her.

Wing Zero
11-14-2009, 04:55 AM
I hope so. I want to see some action!

There's plenty of that on the internet to be found anyway....

Akai
11-14-2009, 05:01 AM
nah Hinata is to kind to attack Sakura.But who will win to get Naruto.

I kinda feel sad for Naruto,because he has to pick 1.
To much Pressure

GaaraoftheSand13
11-14-2009, 02:01 PM
Hm, I don't think they would fight over him, even though it would be hilarious. Hinata's too nice...and we still don't know if sakura actually loves Naruto romantically.

sasusaku4ever
11-14-2009, 02:06 PM
you could obviously tell that sakura was saying those words to convince him. the look on her face told me right away that she was forcing herself to do it. she still loves sasuke no matter what!

ninja05
11-14-2009, 02:09 PM
I think sakura would win.

sasusaku4ever
11-14-2009, 02:10 PM
of course sakura would win though

GaaraoftheSand13
11-14-2009, 02:11 PM
of course sakura would win though

Well, of course if they did fight, Sakura would beat the crap out of Hinata. Poor, poor Hinata. :cry::cry::cry: XD

Narutorious
11-14-2009, 02:41 PM
They won't fight over Naruto. As seen in Ch. 450 when Sakura hug Naruto, Hinata & everyone else gave a sincere smile, Hinata knows whats up & accepts it. Right now Hinata is irrevalent & it seems to be about Naruto's feelings & Sakura's feelings.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
11-15-2009, 06:55 PM
Hinata olacak Naruto. Gerceklesecektir. (Turkish for Hinata will be with Naruto. It'll happen.)

Amia Amane
11-15-2009, 06:59 PM
psh! i've always wanted to see those two fight! that would be awesome

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
11-15-2009, 07:03 PM
psh! i've always wanted to see those two fight! that would be awesome
Did you read my Turkish post on this topic?

valtreck
11-18-2009, 09:08 AM
not gonna happen

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
11-18-2009, 06:34 PM
not gonna happen
Then, who gets Naruto?

Narutorious
11-19-2009, 10:11 AM
If not Hinata, then Sakura obviously. Sakura is obviously in the lead, this shipping business is now about her & Naruto ultimately, there is nothing Hinata can do now but play the waiting game.

MannyGAGA
11-19-2009, 10:13 AM
well if it happens sakura will win

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
11-19-2009, 06:30 PM
Sakura had some romantic moments with Naruto but could be considered as a sign of brother-sister love. Of course, she had done a few times to trying to care about Naruto. On the other hand, Hinata has a crush on Naruto since the beginning. If anyone remembers, Hinata risked her life to save Naruto in the Pain portion of the manga, and she said that she loved Naruto. I believe Hinata will get Naruto.

Yuuta
11-19-2009, 06:39 PM
I think they could end up fighting, and I think Hinata would win....but that's a story for the battlegrounds.
Anyway, I think Naruto and Sakura is likely due to the story, but I don't like it, I like Naruto and Hinata much better, as Hinata's always been pure and devoted while Sakura'a been ambiguous.

sasu_girl
11-19-2009, 06:42 PM
Then, who gets Naruto?
sasuke!!

i don't know if they'll end up fighting... if they do, i hopr hinata will end up winning. she is much more caring and gentler than sakura and that's what naruto needs.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
11-19-2009, 06:46 PM
sasuke!!

i don't know if they'll end up fighting... if they do, i hopr hinata will end up winning. she is much more caring and gentler than sakura and that's what naruto needs.
That's a funny post, but I'm serious. Which girl gets Naruto and why?

Narutorious
11-19-2009, 09:03 PM
Sakura had some romantic moments with Naruto but could be considered as a sign of brother-sister love. Of course, she had done a few times to trying to care about Naruto. On the other hand, Hinata has a crush on Naruto since the beginning. If anyone remembers, Hinata risked her life to save Naruto in the Pain portion of the manga, and she said that she loved Naruto. I believe Hinata will get Naruto.

A lot of people feel that Hinata deserves Naruto, but love isn't about what you deserve, it's about how you feel, and Naruto has to feel the same way. Ultimately, what could hurt Hinata is that she is a side character & Sakura is a main character, Sakura's gonna get a lot more screen time than Hinata. I could only see Hinata getting Naruto if she suddenly becomes an important character since their relationship needs to be develop because as of now Naruto loves Sakura, he won't just get with Hinata because she confess, she will be a rebound.

Kenshin Mizoguchi
11-19-2009, 10:18 PM
I don't think that this would happen, because I'm sure that Sakura's 'feelings' for Naruto are fake.

Narutorious
11-19-2009, 10:20 PM
And how are you sure exactly?

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
11-20-2009, 07:34 PM
I don't think that this would happen, because I'm sure that Sakura's 'feelings' for Naruto are fake.
Of course.

KIck-ass-HARDESTOFALLTIME
12-11-2009, 05:32 PM
:???:

12-11-2009, 05:34 PM
Well.... i think so TOoo

12-11-2009, 05:36 PM
Hlf the in ternet i think thinks so too! :D

♥Gaara's Fangirl♥
12-12-2009, 08:27 AM
First of all Sakura was lying to Naruto, and that's why Naruto said "I hate people who lie to themselves." Kiba butted in and said "Should we tell him" causing Sakura to stomp on his foot giving him the sign that she was lying. I know NaruSaku won't happen even after that chapter.
no offense to any NaruSaku fans but face the facts...Sakura lied to Naruto.

♥Gaara's Fangirl♥
12-12-2009, 01:20 PM
First of all Sakura was lying to Naruto, and that's why Naruto said "I hate people who lie to themselves." Kiba butted in and said "Should we tell him" causing Sakura to stomp on his foot giving him the sign that she was lying. I know NaruSaku won't happen even after that chapter.
and seriously people I don't care if you downrep me for TELLING THE FREAKING TRUTH AND YOU CAN'T IGNORE IT

Kitsujiro Fuyu
12-12-2009, 01:34 PM
While commenting on romance is certainly not my forte, I highly doubt that Sakura and Hinata would end up fighting over Naruto.(although if by some insanely creative plot twist, the two do end up duking it out for some other reason, the battle would be epic :) )

That said, the decision would be put upon on Naruto's shoulders to bear. If he has to make it, which I hope he doesn't, then I'm sure that I could never aptly describe the amount of emotional turmoil he'd end up going through to make such a decision.

Hidden Ninja45
12-12-2009, 02:31 PM
I don't think Hinata would all out fight Sakura. That just wouldn't be like her at all.

Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend
12-12-2009, 02:38 PM
I doubt it would ever happen. Hinata would never do something so petty, and I highly doubt that Sakura would, either. The two get along perfectly fine, it seems, and even if they don't, I highly, HIGHLY doubt that they would fight over that. Whether romantically or just as friends, both of them care about Naruto, and they would want him to be happy. They are not selfish enough to value their own happiness over his (IF, in Sakura's case, being with Naruto romantically was what made her happy, which it does not appear to be right now); this has been shown multiple times in the manga. Therefore, they would know that Naruto would be sad if he saw them fighting, and they wouldn't do that to him. Not to mention, they are not the kind to pick fights, and they are even less likely to fight with each other.

Narutorious
12-12-2009, 02:44 PM

It isn't that simple. Sakura is lying to herself about not caring about Sasuke anymore, that's what has been confirmed, we had yet to know how Sakura feels about Naruto at this point, no character has even stated that Sakura's feelings for Naruto was a lie, and Sakura herself has yet to confirmed she still loves Sasuke. Regardless, Sakura's main goal was to stop Naruto from going after Sasuke, not to be in a relationship. We will know how Sakura feels once she confronts Sasuke.

StrykerCar
12-12-2009, 09:07 PM

yeah it does sound like her feelings for Naruto are fake.

Narutorious
12-13-2009, 03:43 PM
It isn't that simple. Sakura is lying to herself about not caring about Sasuke anymore, that's what has been confirmed, we had yet to know how Sakura feels about Naruto at this point, no character has even stated that Sakura's feelings for Naruto was a lie, and Sakura herself has yet to confirmed she still loves Sasuke. Regardless, Sakura's main goal was to stop Naruto from going after Sasuke, not to be in a relationship. We will know how Sakura feels once she confronts Sasuke.

To whoever down rep me because of this post, I'm not being mean, I just telling it how it is, obviously whoever down rep me is a NaruHina fan or an anti-NaruSaku fan who can't accept what I had said.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
12-13-2009, 07:24 PM
I doubt Hinata and Sakura would fight over Naruto. For one, Hinata is too sweet to be involved in a fight because she cares about Naruto while Sakura wants Naruto for her purposes. I don't know why. I don't know.

Major_Redd
12-19-2009, 10:32 PM
To whoever down rep me because of this post, I'm not being mean, I just telling it how it is, obviously whoever down rep me is a NaruHina fan or an anti-NaruSaku fan who can't accept what I had said.
People just can't handle facts when it mucks with his/her favourite pairings. That's how stupid and pointless fights start.

Anyway, why in god's name would Hinata and Sakura hash it out? And over what? Naruto?! Pfft I don't know about Hinata being too sweet to start a fight, in fact I think that's bs because she has proven recently to have a stronger mentailty, that's Part 1 Hinata. They both care about Naruto and want him to be happy in their own ways.

On an aside, Naruto said "I hate people who lie to themselves" because she said she was completely over Sasuke. Which is, in fact, a lie. He hasn't actually rejected her confession, he changed his tune when she mentioned Sasuke: THAT was what sparked suspicion.

Sakura's true feelings for Naruto are unconfirmed to this current point in the manga. We don't know if she lied, so don't call her a liar, peeps.

HokageSoulReaper
12-21-2009, 10:29 AM
we do have confirmation of Sakura's feelings now, she still truly loves Sasuke

OnyxBlossom
12-21-2009, 11:01 AM
If you guys want to talk about the recent manga chapters, I suggest you go into the townbookstore, as this thread has nothing to do with them. It might be about their feelings and whatnot, but this is the wrong place to talk about them. Not being mean, but I'm just stating the truth.

Sakura isn't selfish, and would never, NEVER hurt Hinata over something as stupid as a guy. Hinata has been shown to be stronger, that's true, but she still doesn't have the confidence to fight Sakura or anyone for that matter. Whether or not it's over a guy they like, the two would never fight. End of story.

Kaida
12-21-2009, 02:55 PM
*thinks about a fight the two could have and starts laughing uncontrollably* They would have as much of a fight as when Ino and Sakura had to go against each other in the Chunin Exams.

makibo496
12-21-2009, 02:57 PM
they wouldnt attack each other but naruto knows sakura really doesnt love him

The Forgotten One
12-21-2009, 03:26 PM
It would be interestiong

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
12-21-2009, 06:37 PM
they wouldnt attack each other but naruto knows sakura really doesnt love him
Oh boy. If Sakura understands that she isn't in love with Naruto, then who and why?

Kagura
12-24-2009, 09:36 AM
one sakura can really kick hinata ass, she has good agility beated a kage level ninja and smart in the battle feilds plus has great healling abilitys and super streighth. but their would be know fight. hinata is nothing like tat and sakura would not like to fight like she did with ino. poside hinata seems to know naruto loves sakura and that sakura cares deeply and seems to loves naruto. so for her character to still be in character hinata wouldnt interfear

but thats just what i see

+Bruce+
12-24-2009, 09:38 AM
Sakura would win hands down. A) Stronger B) Doesn't give up. C) Medical Ninjutsu.

Major_Redd
12-27-2009, 10:42 PM
There is no confirmation that Sakura still loves Sasuke. If you're referring to the interview, "Sakura still loves Sasuke" was added on by the translator, Kishimoto never said anything of the kind. So stop referring to that as proof of Sakura's feelings, they are unknown right now in the manga.

Other than Part I, when was the last time she actually said she was still in love with Sasuke? She could very well be in love with Naruto, or be on the road, we don't know yet.

narutoultra
12-28-2009, 07:30 AM
One thing, it was implied that Sakura lied to Naruto, and still has feelings for Sasuke, although she is putting them aside for the sake of the village.

NAGATO_PAIN
12-28-2009, 09:33 AM
Have you even payed close attention to the manga...she was lying so naruto wont keep his promise to sakura no more...so she can just make naruto forget about that so he will not keep hurting himself for that...sakura still loves sasuke so much...geez reread it over and over until you get the entire thing before posting...

NarutoUzumaki12
12-28-2009, 10:37 AM
Hinata is sexier then Sakura but Naruto loves Sakura a lot more.

NaruSaku FTW

darkdemonofthemist
12-28-2009, 10:46 AM
Hinata and Sakura don't hate each other like Sakura hated Ino. Sakura probably knows by now that she's stronger than Hinata and wouldn't want to hurt her. Plus it's not like Naruto loves both of them dearly and only a fight between the girls can make him choose. Even if they fought it wouldn't affect Naruto's feelings towards either of them. At this point Hinata also probably gathered that Naruto is far from having any kind of romantic feelings for her.

Final Valley
12-28-2009, 10:48 AM
I don't think so the most Hinata would do it just tell Naruto how she feels. Hinata is not the fighting type.

K a s s i e ☆/♡
12-28-2009, 04:25 PM
well Hinata is really nice so I don't think she will attack Sakura, and I don't really think that Sakura is nice but I think she wouldn't attack ether.

But we all know that is N + H 4ever ;)

Amani
12-28-2009, 05:39 PM
There's no way Hinata would do that. She's too nice, too kind, and she's not that rash. And Sakura would never do anything like that either.

Amani
12-28-2009, 05:41 PM
Have you even payed close attention to the manga...she was lying so naruto wont keep his promise to sakura no more...so she can just make naruto forget about that so he will not keep hurting himself for that...sakura still loves sasuke so much...geez reread it over and over until you get the entire thing before posting...

It was IMPLIED, but never once said. And besides...apparently, those feelings must not be very big if she's about to go and attack him. I don't know about you, but if I get told by someone that they love me but want to kill me, I'm not exactly going to feel reassured.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
12-28-2009, 06:09 PM
well Hinata is really nice so I don't think she will attack Sakura, and I don't really think that Sakura is nice but I think she wouldn't attack ether.

But we all know that is N + H 4ever ;)

Of course, Hinata wouldn't start a battle with Sakura for Naruto's attention. If with Sakura, she'll treat Naruto like crap for any tomfoolery. Hinata would care about Naruto daily whenever she makes food or treats him of his injuries. Hinata deserves Naruto.

Ren Kurosaki
12-28-2009, 06:34 PM
I don't think they would fight over Naruto. Like some said, it is up to Naruto to decide.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
12-28-2009, 07:42 PM
I don't think they would fight over Naruto. Like some said, it is up to Naruto to decide.
We'll see whether Naruto chooses Sakura and Hinata.

Kenshin Mizoguchi
12-28-2009, 08:03 PM
This probably won't happen due to the fact that Sakura's feelings towards Naruto are fake.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
12-28-2009, 08:07 PM
That'd be something if the Sakura-Hinata fight happens.

king Q
12-28-2009, 09:24 PM
Both of them arent those kind of people who will fight for a boy. Well maybe Sakura.

valtreck
12-29-2009, 05:11 AM
both of them would not fight for such a thing.
Sakura already knows that hinata loves naruto, so she wouldn't fight for it

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
12-29-2009, 06:09 PM
Does it mean Sakura would have to accept that or not that Hinata loves Naruto?

GaaraGirl!
12-29-2009, 06:29 PM
Yeah, like Kuroda said. I don't think Hinata will fight against Sakura for Naruto. Maybe Naruto MIGHT just choose her considering the latest chapter in the manga.
Yeah... I cant ImagIne someone lIke Hinata attacking Sakura. And I cant Imagine Sakura attacking Hinata, she wouldn't do that, even If she Isn't as soft as Hinata Is.

Narutomangafan
12-30-2009, 08:53 AM
i think naruto already likes Hinata but his tasks are more important right now...why?
When she got hurt (Pein arc) he instantly got angry and turned into the Fox with 6 tails...even the manga states..Naruto seethed with the worst emotions he'd ever felt...this even after konoha was almost destroyed, learned kakashi was dead, saw the death of Pa...then is #438/12...they explain Hinata fell and they confirm that was the trigger...in 441/6 he flashes back to seeing Hinata hurt...441/7 he begins crying and it flashes back to Hinata crying out for naruto...then in 443/6 to feel pain he flashes back to an image of jiraya, kakashi and hinata then the rest of the village...the three having importance to him...also when Sakura would even hint at anything that naruto could construe as a date or like he would get excited. When she declared her "love" he couldnt have cared less

Rogue Assassin
12-30-2009, 10:48 PM
I really doubt that there would be any fighting between the two over this matter, in my opinion Naruto will end up with one of them and the other will move on. Although there may be some tears from the "loser" and maybe some "harsh" words thrown around.

suki
01-01-2010, 10:33 AM
Could this happen? Considering Sakura just "confessed" to Naruto, but Hinata has been loving him for a very long time. Do you think this could ever happen?
*Sorry if I put this in the wrong section*

Hinata might possibly challenge Sakura.... she's the type who will act when determined and decides to stand up, but Sakura has no reason to challenge Hinata, though she'll accept the challenge upon seeing how determined Hinata is. Most definitely though, Naruto will have to make a decision :mrgreen:

laglasgo
01-05-2010, 12:38 PM
A lot of people feel that Hinata deserves Naruto, but love isn't about what you deserve, it's about how you feel, and Naruto has to feel the same way. Ultimately, what could hurt Hinata is that she is a side character & Sakura is a main character, Sakura's gonna get a lot more screen time than Hinata. I could only see Hinata getting Naruto if she suddenly becomes an important character since their relationship needs to be develop because as of now Naruto loves Sakura, he won't just get with Hinata because she confess, she will be a rebound.

Now wait a minute. ...... Naruto's mom hasn't been of much interest and when she was shown or brought up, it doesn't say anything about her being a powerhouse, but actually was more of a "blushing" type of a person like Hinata......and you know, they say guys marry a girl like their mom........just a thought.

Art is an EXPLOSION
01-05-2010, 12:39 PM
hinata wouldnt fight back unless she was getting beaten badly

laglasgo
01-05-2010, 12:45 PM
i think naruto already likes Hinata but his tasks are more important right now...why?
When she got hurt (Pein arc) he instantly got angry and turned into the Fox with 6 tails...even the manga states..Naruto seethed with the worst emotions he'd ever felt...this even after konoha was almost destroyed, learned kakashi was dead, saw the death of Pa...then is #438/12...they explain Hinata fell and they confirm that was the trigger...in 441/6 he flashes back to seeing Hinata hurt...441/7 he begins crying and it flashes back to Hinata crying out for naruto...then in 443/6 to feel pain he flashes back to an image of jiraya, kakashi and hinata then the rest of the village...the three having importance to him...also when Sakura would even hint at anything that naruto could construe as a date or like he would get excited. When she declared her "love" he couldnt have cared less

Ha ha Yess finally somebody seen what I did. This is exactly what I thought. I think Sakura only lied to Naruto, about her feelings in order to make him feel better about stuff, but Naruto saw right through her ...He knows better than that.

Someone said that Naruto probably wouldn't remember what Hinata said because he was in sage mode, well sage mode is different than when he is overtaken by the fox spirit. He is able to comprehend what is going on around him and he definitely heard what Hinata said. To me it seemed like a pleasant shock to him.

He would have jumped at the thought of Sakura falling in love with him if he really wanted that, and plus it isn't like he really hugged Sakura back when she told him. :p:p

laglasgo
01-05-2010, 12:46 PM

Exactly:geek:

shikamarulover18
01-05-2010, 12:50 PM
i don't think it would come to that. but if it did, hinata would pwn sakura and then ride off into the sunset with naruto.

EmoSakura
01-05-2010, 12:59 PM
I think this love business has got to end. but my choice of who would win.... well i cant decided. i mean hinata ALWAYS loves him but sakura... started liking him after she realized that sasuke didnt save her all those times.... naruto did. and with love there's always pain. I mean remeber when sai said he couldnt do it (the rasengan shruiken) and she was mad when he said that. also, wen she was healing naruto and yamato said stuff about love to sakura (the orichmaru vs. naruto fight) and her reaction to wen he got kissed by that witch (this was in the sora arc)that was her heart talking. so..... yea idk who to choose probably hinata

HISASHI HIROYUKI
01-05-2010, 01:01 PM
i know for a fact they wont figth

but it would be awsome to see them figth

byalugan vs humam strength

i think hinata would win by using the byuakugan mode to see things move slowly and to use genjtel fist vs saskukara fist

( go hinata )

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
01-05-2010, 06:50 PM
I think this love business has got to end. but my choice of who would win.... well i cant decided. i mean hinata ALWAYS loves him but sakura... started liking him after she realized that sasuke didnt save her all those times.... naruto did. and with love there's always pain. I mean remeber when sai said he couldnt do it (the rasengan shruiken) and she was mad when he said that. also, wen she was healing naruto and yamato said stuff about love to sakura (the orichmaru vs. naruto fight) and her reaction to wen he got kissed by that witch (this was in the sora arc)that was her heart talking. so..... yea idk who to choose probably hinata
Who knows but hopefully Naruto would be with Hinata.

Manda
01-05-2010, 07:47 PM
If my theory in the Madara thread is correct then I hope I can interpret which characters will be together. According to my theory, if Sasuke survives the coming battles long enough to fight Madara combined with Sakura tracking Sasuke, and Naruto and the others following Sakura. With all this following, plus Sasuke realizing that Madara was using him the whole time I could see the others coming to Sasuke's aid in his time of need to defeat Madara. After the battle Sasuke believes he has defeated the main person behind the death of his clan and he goes back to the village with Sakura, Naruto and the others. Naruto would then have a talk with Sakura, telling her that she needs to follow her heart and go with Sasuke, whom she really loves, if you paid attention to Sai's innuendo about her motives to find Sasuke. Naruto would then realize that the one that cares most for him is Hinata, since the distraction that is Sakura is now with Sasuke, Hinata and Naruto hook up. Unfortunately I see the end of the series coming to a close a few episodes after this, although I certainly hope not. :/

EDIT: Of course there are still the charges set on Sasuke as a criminal, but I'm sure they'll be resolved peacefully.

If anyone is confused by this, I tried to put it the best way I could but the "Madara Phony" thread has my original theory which may give you some insight into my meaning.:mrgreen:

ShounenLover
01-05-2010, 11:54 PM
No, Hinata's not that type of person...