PDA

View Full Version : Anarchy Battle

Sasuke726
10-31-2009, 02:48 PM
Six Paths of Pain and Konan vs. Sasori, Itachi, Deidara, Kisame, Hidan, and Kakuzu

Berzakinski
10-31-2009, 02:58 PM
Team SasoDei/KakuHida/Itasame stomps. Konan would be destroyed by Itachi's and Kakuzu's fire jutsu's, leaving each path of Pain to fight one Akatsuki Member. Only Deva path could put up an actual fight, and while it's true the Six Paths have teamwork, they can't face six akatsuki members at once.

Sasuke726
10-31-2009, 03:03 PM
Team SasoDei/KakuHida/Itasame stomps. Konan would be destroyed by Itachi's and Kakuzu's fire jutsu's, leaving each path of Pain to fight one Akatsuki Member. Only Deva path could put up an actual fight, and while it's true the Six Paths have teamwork, they can't face six akatsuki members at once.

I see good point

Sasuke726
10-31-2009, 04:21 PM

I see...............

Konan could just run and hide actually

Deidara and Kisame attacks would be absorbed by Preta. Asura could handle Sasori and his puppets. Deva and Animal path could handle Kakuzu and Itachi. Human Path could handle Hidan.

Naraka could wait for any paths to become hurt and both him and Konan could be backups

Phoenix Wright
11-01-2009, 09:31 AM
Animal and Naraka stay back, Deva uses Chibaku Tensei from the start, killing everyone. If there are any survivors, all the other paths will fight, while Animal can summon from the back while they fight, if anyone dies Animal summons their body and Naraka heals them, rinse and repeat.

I forgot about Konan. Well yeah, even she's a help.

Sasuke726
11-21-2009, 08:58 PM
Animal and Naraka stay back, Deva uses Chibaku Tensei from the start, killing everyone. If there are any survivors, all the other paths will fight, while Animal can summon from the back while they fight, if anyone dies Animal summons their body and Naraka heals them, rinse and repeat.

I forgot about Konan. Well yeah, even she's a help.

true very true