PDA

View Full Version : Story contest

Ace adventurer
10-30-2009, 07:51 PM
make a story including your made up character.
I'll pm theblackchidori the stories and the winner will get rep

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-30-2009, 10:35 PM
Has TBC agreed to this?
Also, wrong section.

Ace adventurer
10-31-2009, 04:53 AM
it is wrong section?

Phoenix Wright
10-31-2009, 09:51 AM
One time, there was a man named Genghis Khan. He was an alien. And he abducted me, T_U. He probed me in inappropriate places, and it hurt. He took me to a small room, tight, but comfortable. kept me there for 8 days, then dropped me back off at my house, so I could go back home.

They were nice to me during the time they abducted me, they only needed me for probing, but they left me there so I didn't go home with pain in my butt and all. They used a baseball bat, and boy it hurt!

Ever since that day, I've been hunting him down. I have my telescope out and I'm doing good. In a few months...

That was a brief reason I wasn't here two weeks ago, and it's also gonna be my story if you want. It was the shortest thing I came up with in like 2 minutes, and if I win.. Well I wasn't going for winning xD

But yeah, if for some freak reason one of you goes to my school, you'll know who I was. I was really gone for a week, and I told all the teachers that. They didn't believe me.

But it's a true story.

Kuroda Taishi
10-31-2009, 10:29 AM
Has TBC agreed to this?
Also, wrong section.

Yeah, I am pretty sure TBC is way too busy for this.

narutoultra
10-31-2009, 02:22 PM
it is wrong section?

Yes, it is.
put it in the contest forum, not the greatest charactor sub-forum[your not the first to make the mistake]

Ace adventurer
10-31-2009, 06:52 PM
I'm trying to move this