PDA

View Full Version : Ino VS Karin

Yuuta
10-30-2009, 09:33 AM
Who do you think will win, Ino or Karin?

...They're both so useless...

Hina-Chan
10-30-2009, 09:38 AM
Ino. We've seen her actually fight, Karin not so much, not at ALL.

Airgrimes
10-30-2009, 09:40 AM
Ino is only powerful in video games.
video games Ino could even kill sakura!!!
but stoyline ino would lose to konohamaru.
karin also sucks.
If the wind blows in Ino's direction then karin wins or vice-versa.

Sasori_X
10-30-2009, 11:45 AM
Ino. We've seen her actually fight, Karin not so much, not at ALL.
LOL, agreed. Unless Ino misses with her mind transfer, she would be open for a direct attack from Karin.... though I don't know what Karin can do....

kimberly uchiha
10-30-2009, 12:27 PM
Karin has sensory attacks.
If he can hide.. and lay a surprise attack.. a simple punch would knock Ino out.
Karin takes this.. we cant bank on Ino hitting with her extremely inaccurate mind ninjutsu.

Kuromaki
10-30-2009, 03:48 PM
Ino stomps.

She has shown superior speed and power, she can speedblitz Karin and hit her with a kunai, her fist, or a Chunin tanto. If she can get close to Karin or use her chakra trap so she can use Mind Transfer, she can lead Karin into a trap, or possess a nearby animal and attack her.

If Ino can use Mind Destruction then its an all out roflstomp, she can win by getting Karin to kill herself, without even having to get close to her.

Miles Edgeworth
10-30-2009, 03:51 PM
Karin's weaker than Konohamaru, Ino would stomp since she can actually fight.

Lady Tsunade
10-31-2009, 05:36 AM
HAHAHAHAHAH KARINS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!Ino roflstomps!!!!!Karin cant fight to save her life ,speaking of which she needs to sort her life out(seriously brush your hair!).Ino could speedblitz her and easily take her out with taijutsu.Or she could knock her over and crush Karins puny little brain with Mind Destruction.

deindi
10-31-2009, 05:54 AM
HAHAHAHAHAH KARINS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!Ino roflstomps!!!!!Karin cant fight to save her life ,speaking of which she needs to sort her life out(seriously brush your hair!).Ino could speedblitz her and easily take her out with taijutsu.Or she could knock her over and crush Karins puny little brain with Mind Destruction.

Oh Yeah un !! ;)

C4 Karura
10-31-2009, 06:58 AM
Karin not-so-epically fails. She's one of my favorite characters, but she's so fail at fighting, she could get beaten by a squirrel.

itachi/madara
10-31-2009, 07:03 AM
the hell?
if karin was so bad why was she a prison guard?
karin can kick inos ass

Airgrimes
10-31-2009, 07:17 AM
the hell?
karin can kick inos ass

good point.
However she was probably a prison guard coz she could sense a breakout and then immediatley call for back-up coz she SUCKS!!

Miles Edgeworth
10-31-2009, 08:17 AM
the hell?
karin can kick inos ass

Maybe because she can sense the chakras of any and every prisoner to notify someone else to get them back in? If anybody else was prison guard, people could easily break out and the guard wouldn't know until it was too late. Is this such a difficult concept? =/

You can't just assume Karin's all super strong because of one job she had. If she was like an assassin then maybe, but a prison guard? That's not worth any strength, especially with Karin's ability.

Sage Of Six Paths
10-31-2009, 08:47 AM
Ino wins.

Why?

She does something to help herself.

Kuromaki
10-31-2009, 08:49 AM
the hell?
karin can kick inos ass
Karin's ability is useful for sensing if a prisoner breaks out, that won't help against Ino.

loveroanime
10-31-2009, 08:51 AM
INO WINS BECAUSE

KARIN IS A @#&*%@$ AND SUCKS AT FIGHTING:ugeek::D
AND INO TAKES OVER KARIN'S BRAIN THEN JUMPS OF A CLIFF WITH SHARP ROCKS AT THE BOTTOM AND RELEASES IN THE NICK OF TIME SO THA KARIN IS DEAD AND INO WINS

Sasuke726
10-31-2009, 08:53 AM
although i dont know all that Karin can do i believe she smashes Ino

Kuromaki
10-31-2009, 08:55 AM
Why? Ino has shown she can actually fight.

ShadowKyuubi
10-31-2009, 08:58 AM

actually they both suck!...but ino would win cuz she might actually do something lol.

Miles Edgeworth
10-31-2009, 09:50 AM

Why? Ino can actually fight, Karin is practically as useless as Pre Sakura but with sensing and healing, which won't help in one-on-one.

brooksey
10-31-2009, 10:06 AM
I don't know I'm really not sure.

I just wanna see karin kick sakura's butt lol.

cat fight over susuke

Airgrimes
10-31-2009, 10:51 AM
Maybe because she can sense the chakras of any and every prisoner to notify someone else to get them back in? If anybody else was prison guard, people could easily break out and the guard wouldn't know until it was too late. Is this such a difficult concept? =/

You can't just assume Karin's all super strong because of one job she had. If she was like an assassin then maybe, but a prison guard? That's not worth any strength, especially with Karin's ability.

dude.... thats what I practically said.
why make a paragraph out of it????

Miles Edgeworth
10-31-2009, 10:53 AM
dude.... thats what I practically said.
why make a paragraph out of it????

And why do you care? I added more to your post, that's that.

You said that you added to C4's point when he made a point before us, so why can't it be the same case for me?

And furthermore, why do you have to waste a post on this? Zomg someone didn't see your post that hardly had a sentence, big deal.

sasori1994
10-31-2009, 12:30 PM
From the facts we are given, Karin has no fighting ability. Ino would walk up to her, punch her, then rejoice that she found someone more useless than her.

Airgrimes
11-30-2009, 12:38 PM
And why do you care? I added more to your post, that's that.

You said that you added to C4's point when he made a point before us, so why can't it be the same case for me?

And furthermore, why do you have to waste a post on this? Zomg someone didn't see your post that hardly had a sentence, big deal.

I apologize.
I have seen the consequneces of my actions and noticed I have -1 Rep Power... Which sucks!!