PDA

View Full Version : Byakuya and Kenpachi vs Yammy

Kobata
10-29-2009, 05:31 PM
They're currently fighting.
And is Yammy acting all tough just because he Release his sword and became Espada 0? O_O I mean he is swearing in a cool way and calling all the Other Espadas Weaklings.
Anyway who'd win this fight?

Kobata
10-29-2009, 06:56 PM
Revives.

Uchiha1231
10-29-2009, 06:56 PM
ummm byakua and kenpatchi

Ninjaslayer15
10-29-2009, 07:03 PM
Um, what is this doing on a naruto forum.

Miles Edgeworth
10-29-2009, 07:37 PM
Um, what is this doing on a naruto forum.

There's no other section for it, so put up with it. This section's just fine for battles between other universes.

I'd say Yammy if he's really stronger than all the Espada, since Ulquiorra or Barragan could probably beat them both.

Phoenix Wright
10-30-2009, 12:34 PM
There's no other section for it, so put up with it. This section's just fine for battles between other universes.

I'd say Yammy if he's really stronger than all the Espada, since Ulquiorra or Barragan could probably beat them both.

Ooh! And Starrk! Don't forget the primera! xD

Sasori_X
10-30-2009, 12:43 PM
Byakuya and Kenpachi wins due to plot and Kubo's being a pansy for not killing off any of his characters other than the evil ones.

ByakuganAlex
10-30-2009, 12:43 PM
Kenny is going to do something awesome like bankai (the world will end ^.^)

Phoenix Wright
10-30-2009, 12:47 PM
Ahhh!! BA is going Yachiru on us!!! RUN!!! xD

Oh yeah, and you made my post of the week if you hadn't noticed yet.

danboy
10-30-2009, 12:49 PM
uh kenpachi and byakuya FTW

cause kenpachi is just insane and could waste ichigo without his eyepatch
and byakuya could rip yammys head to shreads with senbonzakura ( bigger = easier target )

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-30-2009, 02:54 PM
Kenny is going to do something awesome like bankai (the world will end ^.^)
He doesn't have Bankai. He doesn't even have Shikai yet.

uh kenpachi and byakuya FTW

cause kenpachi is just insane and could waste ichigo without his eyepatch
and byakuya could rip yammys head to shreads with senbonzakura ( bigger = easier target )

The first one is a lie.
Ichigo was barely at Captain Level when he fought Kenpachi, and won(Though on a whim). That has been about half a year so far(He rescued Rukia in the summer, and it is currently in the winter), and he had beaten even Ulqiourra. Kenpachi is on the level of 5th Espada, he may be on the level of 4th if he decides to use Kendo. Byakuya had defeated the 7th Espada without any injury. So we can say that Byakuya is at least on the level of a 5th Espada.

I say the two would win, with plot on their side. But Yammy may be hiding something else. If so, then Kurotsuchi may patch in, as well as Isane.

Kobata
10-30-2009, 05:32 PM
He doesn't have Bankai. He doesn't even have Shikai yet.

The first one is a lie.
Ichigo was barely at Captain Level when he fought Kenpachi, and won(Though on a whim). That has been about half a year so far(He rescued Rukia in the summer, and it is currently in the winter), and he had beaten even Ulqiourra. Kenpachi is on the level of 5th Espada, he may be on the level of 4th if he decides to use Kendo. Byakuya had defeated the 7th Espada without any injury. So we can say that Byakuya is at least on the level of a 5th Espada.

I say the two would win, with plot on their side. But Yammy may be hiding something else. If so, then Kurotsuchi may patch in, as well as Isane.

Oh finally someone who reads the manga posts -_- I was getting tired of people saying someone would win because they're awsome.

Miles Edgeworth
10-30-2009, 05:36 PM
Oh finally someone who reads the manga posts -_- I was getting tired of people saying someone would win because they're awsome.

Hey, I didn't say that! And I read the manga too =/

Kobata
10-30-2009, 05:41 PM
Must have missed your post, sorry about that.

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-30-2009, 05:48 PM
Lol, you're underestimated..

True.

I know, it's so frustrating.

kbr34
11-03-2009, 06:50 AM
well have u considered that all the captains are getting stronger after fight because the 5th espada was able to block kenpachi attacks(without the eyepatch) with his kantanas while later on kenpachi is able to slice through yammy like its was butter after ichigo can barely cut yammy with full power attack with his mask on