PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILERS* Sakura's Gonna Earn Herself a Title

Nick Tasogare
10-29-2009, 05:23 PM
Just like Tsunade is called "The Legendary Sucker" Sakura is going to be called "The Legendary Skankbag" If you read Chapter 469, you know why.

RockyL
10-29-2009, 05:30 PM
i think that name suits her fairly well considering she cant make up her mind on who she likes.

*in whiney girl voice* Oh i like sasuke, oh i like naruto, oh i like lee(you know she did at one point when he was all hurt from the fight with gaara.) oh now i like sasuke again, oh now its naruto, life is just soooo hardddd!

mrsticky005
10-29-2009, 05:35 PM
How about

LIAR

NARUTARD93
10-29-2009, 05:37 PM
*nodding head virgously* Uh-huh! You said it. I just read it, and I can honsetly say that I hate Sakura even more than before. She's worse than Karin now! I didn't think that was possible!

zerosameri
10-29-2009, 05:38 PM
i think that name suits her fairly well considering she cant make up her mind on who she likes.

*in whiney girl voice* Oh i like sasuke, oh i like naruto, oh i like lee(you know she did at one point when he was all hurt from the fight with gaara.) oh now i like sasuke again, oh now its naruto, life is just soooo hardddd!That remined me of Peach Girl :lol: you just tolf the whole story of Peach Girl in a few lines :lol:
---
Any ways back on Topic

lol I know. She is lusting for power, so the next best thing is Naruto

Sasuke072
10-29-2009, 05:39 PM
*nodding head virgously* Uh-huh! You said it. I just read it, and I can honsetly say that I hate Sakura even more than before. She's worse than Karin now! I didn't think that was possible!

Ditto.

narutorocks
10-29-2009, 06:11 PM
I lost respect for her in this chapter. :|

Reala
10-29-2009, 06:17 PM
She didn't really fill her speech with passion or anything and it was so sudden,
but it's a good plot device i think, because it's going to cause strife between the two of them and distract them from what they're supposed to be doing.
i think the next few chapters are gonna be a bit craazy.

wolfsfang
I think she may have gone about it the wrong way but I also think she is just trying to save Naruto from himself. She knows that he will never stop chasing Sasuke as long as she hold him to the promise to bring him back even if he dies trying to fulfill it and she loves him too much to lose him even to get Sasuke back.

and no I don't mean love in the same way that she does Sasuke but it is clear to everyone that Naruto is like a brother to her and she is simply doing what her heart is telling her to do to save him

Yes I know that Naruto also wants Sasuke back because he cares about him in a brotherly way and that will also make him keep chasing Sasuke but a huge part of it is because of his promise to Sakura

Space Cowboy Sasori
I bet she ends up with Kakashi. Truth.

Reala
10-29-2009, 06:21 PM
the lack of emotion on her face gave away that she was lying.

RockLeesFutureWife
10-29-2009, 06:22 PM
That sounds rather yummy. ;)

Space Cowboy Sasori
10-29-2009, 06:23 PM
Oh course, it only makes sense since she's going from strongest to strongest.

xD

Actually, maybe Shikamaru is the victim of the next 'Sakura attack'.

narutorocks

That would certianly be interesting!:lol:

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Just like Tsunade is called "The Legendary Sucker" Sakura is going to be called "The Legendary Skankbag" If you read Chapter 469, you know why.

Totally agree....lol suits her perfect..

NARUTARD93
10-29-2009, 06:25 PM
Eww no! He's mine! XD

eagleye54321
10-29-2009, 06:26 PM
That sounds like an accurate title to me.

@ Sasori's post: I wouldn't be surprised. She is going from weakest to strongest.

eagleye54321
10-29-2009, 06:27 PM
Eww no! He's mine! XD
Vidda already has him. You would have to fight her for him when she comes back. XD

Zetsubou_Sensei
10-29-2009, 06:30 PM
Because getting over a crush from when you were 12 (the crush in question almost killing you, constantly insulting you, and trying to kill one of your closest friends now) is SOO whorish, amirite?

i_love_kakashi
10-29-2009, 06:33 PM
No kakashi is mine!!!

NARUTARD93
10-29-2009, 06:34 PM
Vidda already has him. You would have to fight her for him when she comes back. XD
We already agreed to share him at the prom in an older thread. XD

Nick Tasogare
10-29-2009, 06:34 PM

xD

No, Shikamaru is Temari's!!

No kakashi is mine!!!

Tell that to Vidda

NARUTARD93
10-29-2009, 06:35 PM
Because getting over a crush from when you were 12 (the crush in question almost killing you, constantly insulting you, and trying to kill one of your closest friends now) is SOO whorish, amirite?
It's the fact that she got over with it so fast and all of a sudden decided that she liked Naruto that makes her a ;););););).

Chidori365
10-29-2009, 06:38 PM
I don't know about the rest of you but if that title fits her

Then what about Naruto and Sasuke?

Nick Tasogare
10-29-2009, 06:39 PM

Well, when it takes you 3 years to overcome it, and you overcome it instantly, and then go on about how she realizes she loves Naruto because she can't love Sasuke, yea, it's incredibly whorish.

narutorocks
It's the fact that she got over with it so fast and all of a sudden decided that she liked Naruto that makes her a ;););););).

Yeah. And I think that fact that she lied about it, too.

When she was "confessing" to Naruto she really wasn't very emotional, and you could tell something was a little off.:|

Space Cowboy Sasori

Not if Sakura goes from Strength to smarts.

xD

Nick Tasogare
10-29-2009, 06:41 PM
Yeah. And I think that fact that she lied about it, too.

When she was "confessing" to Naruto she really wasn't very emotional, and you could tell something was a little off.:|

Because she's a user, and a skank. she doesn't love him, she's basically a Gold Digger, only instead of Gold, she's attracted to Skill and Power.

Not if Sakura goes from Strength to smarts.

xD

NO! I won't let it happen! If they end up together, I will create a website to complain about it, and I will gather members, and swarm every Naruto related Site to complain about it xD

NARUTARD93
10-29-2009, 06:41 PM
Because she's a user, and a skank. she doesn't love him, she's basically a Gold Digger, only instead of Gold, she's attracted to Skill and Power.
Exactly. As soon as she sees Sasuke again, she's just gonna be all over him again.

Space Cowboy Sasori
10-29-2009, 06:43 PM
NO! I won't let it happen! If they end up together, I will create a website to complain about it, and I will gather members, and swarm every Naruto related Site to complain about it xD

TemarixNaruto then?

Maybe she's just like Sakura and likes to hide it.

xD

Nick Tasogare
10-29-2009, 06:45 PM
TemarixNaruto then?

Maybe she's just like Sakura and likes to hide it.

xD

ShikaTema, NaruSasu, SakuNeko. Period. The End. :)

Space Cowboy Sasori
10-29-2009, 06:47 PM
SakuNeco?

Wha?

Nick Tasogare
10-29-2009, 06:48 PM
SakuNeco?

Wha?

Sakura+Cat's xD

yondaime
10-29-2009, 06:51 PM
Heh he Skankbag.

Space Cowboy Sasori
10-29-2009, 06:52 PM
Sakura+Cat's xD

I wish I can rep you for that, but I already repped you today.

Nick Tasogare
10-29-2009, 06:53 PM
I wish I can rep you for that, but I already repped you today.

It's cool, just rep me some other time lol jk Don't worry about it, it's just rep.

The Shady Ninja
10-29-2009, 06:58 PM
Just when I began to like her, she pulled this little stunt. >_<

Chidori of Death
10-29-2009, 07:00 PM

Tell that to Vidda
*cough*Shikamaru was paired with allmost everyone*cough*
This title suits here

JoC
10-29-2009, 07:09 PM
Geez people. Okay... Let's start form the beginning.

Sakura liked Sasuke as a crush. As teammates she started to like him more and more, learning what he was really like. Soon, she loved him(as mush as a 12-year-old can that is better than a crush). Sasuke left. Sakura still likes Sasuke. Three years later when Naruto gets back, Sakura and naruto become great friends. She starts to like him more and more, not in a crush way though. And the Sasuke love is dispersing slowly. They are really close friends, like siblings. She just wants to protect him from getting hurt.

Moral of the story? Sakura is not a 'skank-bag'. Need more info? Ask me, before jumping to conclusions.

Nick Tasogare
10-29-2009, 07:16 PM
Geez people. Okay... Let's start form the beginning.

Sakura liked Sasuke as a crush. As teammates she started to like him more and more, learning what he was really like. Soon, she loved him(as mush as a 12-year-old can that is better than a crush). Sasuke left. Sakura still likes Sasuke. Three years later when Naruto gets back, Sakura and naruto become great friends. She starts to like him more and more, not in a crush way though. And the Sasuke love is dispersing slowly. They are really close friends, like siblings. She just wants to protect him from getting hurt.

Moral of the story? Sakura is not a 'skank-bag'. Need more info? Ask me, before jumping to conclusions.

Why should we ask you? Are you all knowing, new user?

JoC
10-29-2009, 07:19 PM
On Sakura and the Akatsuki. Yes, I just joined today, but I've been a fan since it started so don't call me a newb.

Nick Tasogare
10-29-2009, 07:21 PM
On Sakura and the Akatsuki. Yes, I just joined today, but I've been a fan since it started so don't call me a newb.

I didn't say you were new to Naruto, I said you were new to the site, and you shouldn't make bad first impressions like you just did.

JoC
10-29-2009, 07:24 PM
Well, sorry. It's just my personality. And by info on my first post was if you needed anything extra... Which was for people who needed more info. Not you. :| lol

KaiokenX5 Karo
10-29-2009, 07:24 PM
you know what was weird about that chapter though..... everybody was like what the hell is your problem.... except sai but what happened to hinata?

JoC
10-29-2009, 07:26 PM
you know what was weird about that chapter though..... everybody was like what the hell is your problem.... except sai but what happened to hinata?

Well, Sai is Sai and I guess just only the three went to make it easier. So all the rest just stayed in Konoha to help.

KaiokenX5 Karo
10-29-2009, 07:30 PM
Well, Sai is Sai and I guess just only the three went to make it easier. So all the rest just stayed in Konoha to help.
yeah but sai did tell sakura so ... yeah but still don't you think hinata would be all over naruto instead of SKANKura HOrunno

Nick Tasogare
10-29-2009, 07:32 PM
yeah but sai did tell sakura so ... yeah but still don't you think hinata would be all over naruto instead of SKANKura HOrunno

lol, Skankura Whoreuno xD Rep up

JoC
10-29-2009, 07:34 PM

Sai automatically knew Sakura was lying, but he's not one for facial expressions so... Sai is Sai X) He did tell Sakura a bit off, didn't he.... Hinata should be there, but remember Naruto likes Sakura so I guess Hinata would think it would be a bit weird to be there while Sakura is talking to Naruto...

yondaime
10-29-2009, 07:37 PM
I think the whole team knows something and Sakura told them to not tell Naruto.

HokageSoulReaper
10-29-2009, 07:39 PM
I do believe she truly means no harm with the stunt she has pulled, but of course, she came up with it in a rush, didn't had time to think the consequences through

BUT, she is doing HUGE damage to the one she just said she likes/loves........and seeing the expression of Naruto, for a very brief moment, you could see he wanted to believe it was true, but quickly snapped into reality

anyway, I think Kishimoto wants us to hate Sakura lol, and despite it seems she'll always love Sasuke, now I see her ending up alone, not with Sasuke, not with Naruto, not with Lee, she just might end up alone

JoC
10-29-2009, 07:42 PM
I do believe she truly means no harm with the stunt she has pulled, but of course, she came up with it in a rush, didn't had time to think the consequences through

BUT, she is doing HUGE damage to the one she just said she likes/loves........and seeing the expression of Naruto, for a very brief moment, you could see he wanted to believe it was true, but quickly snapped into reality

anyway, I think Kishimoto wants us to hate Sakura lol, and despite it seems she'll always love Sasuke, now I see her ending up alone, not with Sasuke, not with Naruto, not with Lee, she just might end up alone

I agree... She should think through though... Especially with the time it took them to get there. If she ends up alone, I shall remember your post. X)

HokageSoulReaper
10-29-2009, 07:43 PM
then again, only option for her now beside loneliness, it's Lee

but I think even Lee might lose some respect towards her, IMO

JoC
10-29-2009, 07:49 PM
... Well, I wouldn't say that just yet... Something weird will probably happen in the next chapter. Like it almost always does now a days. Didn't you like simpler times? X)

CoN
10-29-2009, 09:42 PM
ya seriously, if you look at how sakura said it, and compare it to how hinata said it, its very obviously that she's lying. Hinata actually risked her life to save him and had a believable reason for loving him.

CoN
10-29-2009, 09:44 PM
I think Kishimoto wants us to hate Sakura lol, and despite it seems she'll always love Sasuke, now I see her ending up alone, not with Sasuke, not with Naruto, not with Lee, she just might end up alone

Kinda ironic seeing how Sakura Harruna mean Cherry Blossom or something corny like that in Japanese.

Naruko-chan
10-29-2009, 09:44 PM
Heck yes! And did you see poor Rock Lee in the back almost in tears!? I hate Sakura! >.<

HokageSoulReaper
10-29-2009, 09:45 PM
Kinda ironic seeing how Sakura Harruna mean Cherry Blossom or something corny like that in Japanese.

yep, Sakura means cherry blossom tree in japanese

Kari-Chan
10-29-2009, 09:47 PM

I hope she does!

Naruko-chan
10-29-2009, 09:48 PM

Yea, seriously. I use to think Sakura and Lee should be together, just because he loves her and he deserves someone he loves, but now I don't want her with Lee. He deserves someone he loves who isn't totally rotten.

Kari-Chan
10-29-2009, 09:49 PM
Yea, seriously. I use to think Sakura and Lee should be together, just because he loves her and he deserves someone he loves, but now I don't want her with Lee. He deserves someone he loves who isn't totally rotten.

I think that's a bit much. I don't think Sakura's completely rotten.

HokageSoulReaper
10-29-2009, 09:50 PM

that's why she should end up alone, perhaps she'll do like Tsunade and go away for a while too

Kari-Chan
10-29-2009, 09:53 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't hate Sakura right now? If she is lying to ease the pain, it's not entirely unforgivable.

HokageSoulReaper
10-29-2009, 09:59 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't hate Sakura right now? If she is lying to ease the pain, it's not entirely unforgivable.

I don't, I understand she's doing what at the moment she believes what's best for everyone

still say she should have thought things better, coz she's putting the hurt on someone she ''likes''

Kari-Chan
10-29-2009, 10:04 PM
I don't, I understand she's doing what at the moment she believes what's best for everyone

still say she should have thought things better, coz she's putting the hurt on someone she ''likes''

If she was saying everything she said in this chapter out of malice then I would fully agree with everyone, but I still think that there's a part of her deep down that really likes him. Whether or not she has actually realized that or not, is still up for debate.

HokageSoulReaper
10-29-2009, 10:08 PM
If she was saying everything she said in this chapter out of malice then I would fully agree with everyone, but I still think that there's a part of her deep down that really likes him. Whether or not she has actually realized that or not, is still up for debate.

agree, I also believe she has romantic feeling towards Naruto, but to what extent is what's unknown, but this chapter kinda hints they are nowhere near her feelings for Sasuke

JMLapaxSF
10-29-2009, 10:09 PM
LOL. agreed. Hahha.

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-29-2009, 10:19 PM

xD

Madara might have a "Sakura Attack" as well. xD

That sounds like an accurate title to me.

@ Sasori's post: I wouldn't be surprised. She is going from weakest to strongest.
Yeah, this chapter made me lose my respect for her.

Kari-Chan
10-29-2009, 10:24 PM
Now I'm just thinking that the two of them are gonna hook up sometime closer to the denouement. Now's kind of a bad time.

Sephiroth
10-29-2009, 10:36 PM
well im sorry but she is how old in teh series like 1 think about it every 16 year old switches who they like like that

xXTrueLoveXx
10-29-2009, 10:37 PM
I'm surprised at Sakura honestly because, I hear and see she has matured and stuff but seeing what she said in chapter 469 really disappointed me and I bet a bunch of Sakura/NaruSaku fans as well and as for me, I may not be a NaruSaku fan but I was a fan of Sakura and I still am in a way but lost alot of respect for her... If something gets turned around to make her character redeem herself (Even though I can't think of anything that would) I still will have this feeling in my stomach when I think of her :| oh well...

Ockinga
10-29-2009, 10:39 PM
I think its going to be so bad that they break up team kakashi and put naruto and sakura in seperate squads because their teamwork will suck.

HokageSoulReaper
10-29-2009, 10:41 PM
well im sorry but she is how old in teh series like 1 think about it every 16 year old switches who they like like that

yeah, I've seen that happen in RL, that is one good point

I'm surprised at Sakura honestly because, I hear and see she has matured and stuff but seeing what she said in chapter 469 really disappointed me and I bet a bunch of Sakura/NaruSaku fans as well and as for me, I may not be a NaruSaku fan but I was a fan of Sakura and I still am in a way but lost alot of respect for her... If something gets turned around to make her character redeem herself (Even though I can't think of anything that would) I still will have this feeling in my stomach when I think of her :| oh well...

to tell the truth..........(prepares for the flurry of sasusaku & narhina fans that will complain)

that she eventually truly falls for Naruto

xXTrueLoveXx
10-29-2009, 10:52 PM

to tell the truth..........(prepares for the flurry of sasusaku & narhina fans that will complain)

lol, I was referring to her character :D as for a couple... I wouldn't run into a conclusion just yet ;)

Kari-Chan
10-29-2009, 10:53 PM

Ever since I started watching Naruto, I knew that he and Sakura were going to end up together. I'm trying to invoke a pairing battle, but from a logical standpoint, I think NaruSaku makes sense.
As for Sakura in the latest chapter, i never really hated her, but she wasn't exactly ever my favorite character.
She's kind of insecure, but she's a teenage girl faced with tough decisions. I think that its normal for her to have some insecurities and frankly I think that makes her a much more relateable character. So, the events of this chapter didn't change the amount of respect I had for her at all.

xXTrueLoveXx
10-29-2009, 10:56 PM
I think its going to be so bad that they break up team kakashi and put naruto and sakura in seperate squads because their teamwork will suck.

Agreed. I like team 7 the way it is :( I never thought of them separating Naruto and Sakura into 2 different squads.. I can't even imagine that :shock:

HokageSoulReaper
10-29-2009, 10:58 PM
lol, I was referring to her character :D as for a couple... I wouldn't run into a conclusion just yet ;)

I know, I was being fanboy/ironic lol

xXTrueLoveXx
10-29-2009, 11:04 PM
I know, I was being fanboy/ironic lol

lol :lol: we have our fan girl/boy moments ;)

Kenshin Mizoguchi
10-29-2009, 11:05 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA!! What a nice nickname you gave her, Nick!

She is trying to get the best of both worlds, if you know what I mean. And no, that was not an allusion to the song by Hannah Montana.

Nick Tasogare
10-29-2009, 11:06 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA!! What a nice nickname you gave her, Nick!

She is trying to get the best of both worlds, if you know what I mean. And no, that was not an allusion to the song by Hannah Montana.

Thanks xD I got 3 rep ups for it lol

Kenshin Mizoguchi
10-29-2009, 11:10 PM
Thanks xD I got 3 rep ups for it lol

How about another?? :)

Nick Tasogare
10-29-2009, 11:18 PM
How about another?? :)

O.O So close to 800 xD

SasukeFallen
10-30-2009, 07:37 PM
the lack of emotion on her face gave away that she was lying.

That and after she she said she liked him, she added so you don't need the promise anymore. I made it seem pretty obvious she was just saying it to make him quit chasing Sasuke, not that she really meant what she was saying. It was far form a heat-felt confession.