PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 469 Is Out!!!! So Unbelievable!!!!

Pages : [1] 2

Noon Uzumaki
10-29-2009, 04:28 PM
Hey Guys!

I just read Chapter 469!, its out early!!!

anywaay I dont care about that!! What I care about is What happened In the Chapter!!!
It was so Unbelievable! Nobody expected it!!!
NaruSaku!!! Oh yeah, Sakura Said " I Love You " !!!
I'm a big NaruSaku Fan! but that was so Unrealistic!!!
I mean I waited for her to say that but not so Suddenly like this!
And Naruto himself didnt like that, He said " I hate people who lie to themselves! " does that mean he hates her now ?!!
God, I really need some help here!!! my heart is like beating so fast!!
We all knew she has feelings for him, but I didnt expect her to confess like that!!!
Please guys say something anything! I know i sound pretty crazy! :oops:

thats all !!!

for those who didnt read it yet, hurry then get back and write your comments! I'm like dying here!!!!! :(

C-C
10-29-2009, 04:32 PM
She said "I really like you" not "I love you" and she was lying about not caring about Sasuke...She just doesnt want to cause Naruto pain anymore...but shouldering her promise..

Noon Uzumaki
10-29-2009, 04:38 PM
She said "I really like you" not "I love you" and she was lying about not caring about Sasuke...She just doesnt want to cause Naruto pain anymore...but shouldering her promise..
No it was " I love you " in mangashares!
well yeah even I felt like thas wasnt real :''(
about Sasuke, ofcourse she still cares, well he was thier friend once ( Missing the old Sasuke btw xD )
the show's so complicated! you never know whats gonna happen

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-29-2009, 04:39 PM
Hey Guys!

anywaay I dont care about that!! What I care about is What happened In the Chapter!!!
And Naruto himself didnt like that, He said " I hate people who lie to themselves! " does that mean he hates her now ?!!
We all knew she has feelings for him, but I didnt expect her to confess like that!!!

thats all !!!

for those who didnt read it yet, hurry then get back and write your comments! I'm like dying here!!!!! :(

it was a big FAKE.....she just said that so naruto would stop chasing sasuke....kiba and the others already knew of her plans(now we understand why he said it would be awkward).....naruto too realised that she is lying to him just to make him feel happy....Sakura still like sasuke...

Uchiha master
10-29-2009, 04:42 PM
Hey Guys!

thats all !!!

yes she did say I love you but she didn't really mean it and even Naruto noticed it why do you think he said what he did in the end of the chapter

Ren Kurosaki
10-29-2009, 04:43 PM
Wth is happening here! Where is this plot coming to!!!

C-C
10-29-2009, 04:43 PM
about Sasuke, ofcourse she still cares, well he was thier friend once ( Missing the old Sasuke btw xD )
in another one it said "I like you" and shes lying...
She just wants to stop his pain. Kakashi and Yamato could see she was lying to him just to get him to stop...She loves/likes Sasuke still and she can changed that...she kept saying "Thats all" after everything, if thats not lying then i can fly too

Noon Uzumaki
10-29-2009, 04:44 PM
it was a big FAKE.....she just said that so naruto would stop chasing sasuke....kiba and the others already knew of her plans(now we understand why he said it would be awkward).....naruto too realised that she is lying to him just to make him feel happy....Sakura still like sasuke...
Yeah I felt it was fake, which is wasnt really nice of her! :(
I dont know if they knew, but yeah Naruto did realize that at the last of the chapter!
we're gonna know if its fake or not at chapter 470!!

thanks for the add : )

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-29-2009, 04:45 PM
yes she did say I love you but she didn't really mean it and even Naruto noticed it why do you think he said what he did in the end of the chapter

on some sites( like one manga etc ) the script is kinda different because it is translated by kefka scans....on some (eg mangascans etc ) its is translated by BinkTopia.....i personally like the BinkTopia translation better because the make more sense and the characters actually sound like themselves...kefka scans dint do a very good job with this one..

Kiba_Inuzuka
10-29-2009, 04:46 PM
i knew that was gunna happen

Cyl
chapter 469 page 11 on the left after sakura confessed you can see lee's crying i think

C-C
I liked this chapter cause it shows Sakura still has some sort of feeling for Sasuke :D and doesnt "Love" Naruto as she said...maybe just like..

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-29-2009, 04:48 PM
chapter 469 page 11 on the left after sakura confessed you can see lee's crying i think

i just fnd it weird....nah he and yamato are just surprised that she conffesed outta the blue..

Yori
10-29-2009, 04:51 PM
Basically this confirms that sakura and naruto are never going to be together

C-C
10-29-2009, 04:54 PM
It even looked like Kiba was kinda irritated that Sakura had to lie to Naruto..Which kinda makes Sakura look bad..

Sasuke072
10-29-2009, 05:03 PM

I pray that what you say is true...

deidara330
10-29-2009, 05:05 PM
Why is it no one cares about the other developements? I for one thought Gaara was the perfect candidate, as what Mifune said about the Raikage was entirely true. He's very hot-headed, and while he may be able to analyze a situation, it's only after he's taken the time to cool down. On the other hand, Gaara is consistently cool (and I mean as in level-headed). He can calmly look at a predicament and strategize a solution in the best interests of everyone quickly. He doesn't need the time to act upon emotions. Additionally, he knows the importance of protecting Jinchuriki as he himself was once one. Raikage may have a relation to Killerbee, but Gaara doesn't need a relation. He has his own feelings from the time he was one to understand what it takes. Add onto that his calm nature and immense power and he makes a much better leader than the Raikage. I actually feel the Raikage was chosen for plot purposes, IMO.

Fuu appears to be from the Yamanaka clan. At least, it seems like it. He was able to transfer his mind into a puppet-like body, and using the seal placed on it transferred his mind once again to Ao's body. It would take a certain amount of skill to put the Mind Transfer jutsu onto a piece of paper, and prepare it properly. I wonder if Ino ever had a long-lost brother... Anyways, as the fight ensues between Ao and Danzo, I'm waiting to see if Ao survives.

Not much between the fights with Kisame and KB. It seems Kisame can take down that large beast by himself, but I doubt that. If he can then he's got some uber hax technique.

C-C
10-29-2009, 05:06 PM
i hope you;re right :D

Shika-fiend
10-29-2009, 05:14 PM

In one manga it doesn't say "i love you" wait... lemme check again...:ugeek:

Shika-fiend
10-29-2009, 05:15 PM

I hope so too.

wolfsfang
10-29-2009, 05:19 PM
Why is it no one cares about the other developements? I for one thought Gaara was the perfect candidate, as what Mifune said about the Raikage was entirely true. He's very hot-headed, and while he may be able to analyze a situation, it's only after he's taken the time to cool down. On the other hand, Gaara is consistently cool (and I mean as in level-headed). He can calmly look at a predicament and strategize a solution in the best interests of everyone quickly. He doesn't need the time to act upon emotions. Additionally, he knows the importance of protecting Jinchuriki as he himself was once one. Raikage may have a relation to Killerbee, but Gaara doesn't need a relation. He has his own feelings from the time he was one to understand what it takes. Add onto that his calm nature and immense power and he makes a much better leader than the Raikage. I actually feel the Raikage was chosen for plot purposes, IMO.

They probably didn't even consider Gaara due to his age which I think is a HUGE shame as I agree with you 100%

I like to think that in the end it will be Naruto and Gaara as Hokage and Kazekage respectively that will bring peace to the ninja world

devapath
10-29-2009, 05:26 PM
Hey Guys!

thats all !!!

and naruto didnt believe her, so it isnt to late for a sasusaku or even a sasulee

Space Cowboy Sasori
10-29-2009, 05:27 PM
I laughed at Lee's face when Sakura told Naruto.

Other than that, I didn't like the chapter one bit.

Kobata
10-29-2009, 05:37 PM
I laughed at Lee's face when Sakura told Naruto.

Other than that, I didn't like the chapter one bit.\

I know Kishi wasted 7 pages doing Sakura and Naruto Crap when it shoulda been Kisame vs Killerbee or Fuu vs Ao >.<

Kobata
10-29-2009, 05:39 PM
They probably didn't even consider Gaara due to his age which I think is a HUGE shame as I agree with you 100%

I like to think that in the end it will be Naruto and Gaara as Hokage and Kazekage respectively that will bring peace to the ninja world

How will Gaara bring peace?
1. He is the weakest Kage ever
2. He used to be a psycho and he might be one again you never know
3. He can't even throw a punch, in the Manga or video games all he can do is sand thats just Sad...

deidara330
10-29-2009, 05:40 PM
\

I know Kishi wasted 7 pages doing Sakura and Naruto Crap when it shoulda been Kisame vs Killerbee or Fuu vs Ao >.<
I would've preffered Ao vs Danzo, but it looks like we're getting neither.

deidara330
10-29-2009, 05:43 PM
3. He can't even throw a punch, in the Manga or video games all he can do is sand thats just Sad...
1. He's more powerful than Minato, dare I say it. He could likely beat the Mizukage and Tsuchikage also.

2. He was psycho because he was alone and had no friends. You can count Matsuri, Kankuro, Temari, Baki, and everyone else in the village to be his friend. Besides, he doesn't even have a demon anymore.

3. Why does he need to? He can kick many people's butts.

Kobata
10-29-2009, 05:49 PM
Hm if Deidara beat Sasuke and Sasuke forced Deidara to self explode and escaped from it, dosen't that makes Sasuke stronger than Gaara? And Raikage owned Sasuke so Raikage > Gaara. Mizukage Melted Susanoo but Gaara cant even scratch it so Mizukage > Gaara. Onoki > Gaara because he has way more experience than Gaara.

Your Second one is right i guess.

He can only kick weak Shinobi's butt (Like Ebisu and Iruka etc.)

J-Sun Tasogare
10-29-2009, 05:56 PM
Hm if Deidara beat Sasuke and Sasuke forced Deidara to self explode and escaped from it, dosen't that makes Sasuke stronger than Gaara? And Raikage owned Sasuke so Raikage > Gaara. Mizukage Melted Susanoo but Gaara cant even scratch it so Mizukage > Gaara. Onoki > Gaara because he has way more experience than Gaara.

Your Second one is right i guess.

He can only kick weak Shinobi's butt (Like Ebisu and Iruka etc.)
its not all about brute force at all tsunade is weaker than gaara but she brought peace to leaf village

J-Sun Tasogare
10-29-2009, 05:56 PM
1. He's more powerful than Minato, dare I say it. He could likely beat the Mizukage and Tsuchikage also.

2. He was psycho because he was alone and had no friends. You can count Matsuri, Kankuro, Temari, Baki, and everyone else in the village to be his friend. Besides, he doesn't even have a demon anymore.

3. Why does he need to? He can kick many people's butts.
he is not more powerful than minato

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-29-2009, 05:59 PM

Fuu appears to be from the Yamanaka clan. At least, it seems like it. He was able to transfer his mind into a puppet-like body, and using the seal placed on it transferred his mind once again to Ao's body. It would take a certain amount of skill to put the Mind Transfer jutsu onto a piece of paper, and prepare it properly. I wonder if Ino ever had a long-lost brother... Anyways, as the fight ensues between Ao and Danzo, I'm waiting to see if Ao survives.

Not much between the fights with Kisame and KB. It seems Kisame can take down that large beast by himself, but I doubt that. If he can then he's got some uber hax technique.

agreed ....yea its like ppl only see sakura and naruto in this chap....

yea i thought gaara would have been a better choice too......

i wass just bout to make a thread about this(but was too lazy to think it out properly)....Fuu is a member of the yamanaka clan for sure...he has got a really advanced level mind transfer justu...it will be interesting to see his match against Ao..

Phenom
10-29-2009, 06:05 PM
Next chapter is going to be epic if they show what happens next regarding Naruto. The fact that he looked at Sai means that he knows that he opened his mouth about Naruto's feelings so I bet he is going to start yelling at him and stuff.

The only thing I didn't really like about this chapter was that it seems like Naruto thinks that Sakura is completely lying even though her feelings for Naruto are quite obviously real.

The fake spoilers for this chapter were way better that the actual thing, imo.

I also didn't like was that Raikage was made the leader of the alliance. The fact that is is obvious someone else is going to be made Hokage means that they should have chosen him as a temporary leader, or simply waited till the next Hokage was announced, and then decided. Seeing as how it seems that Kakashi will become the next Hokage, he is a much better choice than all the other kages seeing as how he is constantly level-headed and doesn't have the age issue that Gaara has.

narutorocks
10-29-2009, 06:06 PM
I didn't really like this chapter.... :|

I'm a big NaruSaku fan, but... what the heck?! Why did she lie to him like that?:(
I think I lost some respect for Sakura there. :(

And he knew, too! Poor Naruto. >.< (Did anyone else think Kiba looked annoyed?)

Other than that, I think Gaara should have lead the allience. He seems so much more calmer than Raikage. But that's just me..

C-C
10-29-2009, 06:09 PM
I didn't really like this chapter.... :|

I'm a big NaruSaku fan, but... what the heck?! Why did she lie to him like that?:(
I think I lost some respect for Sakura there. :(

And he knew, too! Poor Naruto. >.< (Did anyone else think Kiba looked annoyed?)

Other than that, I think Gaara should have lead the allience. He seems so much more calmer than Raikage. But that's just me..
Kiba did.

wolfsfang
10-29-2009, 06:10 PM
its not all about brute force at all tsunade is weaker than gaara but she brought peace to leaf village

exactly

I was not talking about his skills as a ninja when I said he would help Naruto bring peace. It has been said many times that the way the ninja world is now is because of all the fighting and stuff that goes on and the never ending cycle of revenge and hatred. Naruto managed to free Gaara from this and I think he will use what he learnt from Naruto to be a better Kazekage than the ones that came before him.

Chiyo said that Sasori was the way he was because of the teachings of the sand and even after they made up with the leaf village Temari, Kankuro and other sand village ninjas (no doubt through the way they were trained) seemed kind of cold (tho not as cold as they were when the were enemies) until they adopted the leafs teaching style which will probably make their future ninja more like the leaf in which they care more for others than themselves (and wouldn't the world be a more peaceful place if all teh villages were like that?)

Plus also as Chiyo said the older generation has made a right mess of the ninja world and it is up to Naruto's to fix it (ok I am paraphrasing a bit) and Gaara is from Naruto's generation.

so ya

Kobata
10-29-2009, 06:15 PM
I wish The 4th Ninja World War would go on for over 200 Chapters so the action won't end... Why do you want peace? If They bought peace to the world right now the story would end >.>

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-29-2009, 06:20 PM

1 : dude do u have any facts to back this up?....he only lost to deidara because he was trying to protect the village the same time as fighting him...hhe cleraly had the advantage while fighting deidara...but he sacrificed himself to save the village...

2: he was only a "psycho" because he dint have any friends , every1 hated him when it wasnt even his fault for what happened to him , every1 thought he was a monster, his own father tried to kill him....i think thats a looot for a 10yr old...he just lost his faith/love for the world..besides the bijuu was already removed from him..he dsnt have the shukaku anymore..

3: Dude i would trade " punching " with able to crush ppl with a flick of the hand, able to cause sand tsunami's, make an impenetrable sand shield anyday...hes the youngest kage ever...hes eaisily stronger than most of the deidara and sasori put together(he almost beat deidara) and he is an awsome tactician, cool headed ..i dont think the sand could have had a better kage....how can u judge character with how strong they are in the video game? thats just stupid...

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-29-2009, 06:21 PM
Kiba did.

thats cause he knew that sakura is gonna do something like this...an hes not the kinda guy who likes gooey emotional moments like that...

mrsticky005
10-29-2009, 06:24 PM
Anyone else interested in whatever Danzo's evil plans are?

i_love_kakashi
10-29-2009, 06:25 PM
It even looked like Kiba was kinda irritated that Sakura had to lie to Naruto..Which kinda makes Sakura look bad..

LOL kibas face in that one caption; he could tell she was lying
GO kiba

SO did kakashi he could tell
:mrgreen:

MoonStarNinja4
10-29-2009, 06:26 PM
I thought the chapter was okay, it just makes me wonder what's going to happen next with Naruto and Sakura.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-29-2009, 06:27 PM
LOL kibas face in that one caption; he could tell she was lying
GO kiba

SO did kakashi he could tell
:mrgreen:

all the konoha nin knew that sakura was probably gonna do something like that..kiba might have guessed too...and he isnt the kind of guy who enjoys emotional moments

wolfsfang
10-29-2009, 06:27 PM
I can't recall saying I want peace right now cuz that would suck. I want years and years of more ninja action.

All I am saying is that when it does end Gaara will play an important part in helping Naruto bring peace to the world then he and Naruto will be third hokage like Kages of their villages

mrsticky005
10-29-2009, 06:30 PM
Somehow I expect Ao to get pass Torune's trap.
Just so he can arrive where Danzo is just when
Danzo is revealing his evil plans of evilness
and Ao will say "not if I can stop you" but
will get owned by Danzo.

Reala
10-29-2009, 06:30 PM
She was clearly lying, she had barely any emotion on her face, if you're going to confess to someone like that your face is gonna be exploding with body language and emotion. Plus, she knows how strongly Naruto feels about bringing back Sasuke, so lying to him to try and stop Sasuke is useless.

and Kiba is almost growling on page fourteen.

wolfsfang
10-29-2009, 06:31 PM
as for Gaara not punching. Well he was trained in the ninja arts by his dad who was Kazekage so he had the best training. He probably just doesn't see the need to fight with his fists because he can use the sand.

I bet even the Raikage would fight the same way if they got his sand control abilities

Shadow of Doubt
Hey Guys!

thats all !!!

I kno! its killing me i cant wait for the new chapter! SASUSAKU!!!!!!!!!!!

ShikamaruGenius
You guys saw Lee in page 11 in the left corner... that's what I felt in reading this chapter XD...

Reala
10-29-2009, 06:32 PM
Aswell as that, Kakashi, Yamato and Kiba have an obvious problem with what she's saying, they know she's lying aswell.

Reala
10-29-2009, 06:36 PM
And her embrace was too light, i'd expect her to be clinging onto Naruto for her dear life.

narutorocks
10-29-2009, 06:37 PM
I agree with the 2 posts above! :)

Reala
10-29-2009, 06:45 PM
I agree with the 2 posts above! :)

Thanks! ^-^

ShikamaruGenius
10-29-2009, 06:48 PM
Am I the one who is kinda disappointed about the manga? I mean, two week for 17 pages of this.. The spoiler was right after all and I think it could have been done last week.. Anyway, it was good... but Not as good as expected..At least Naruto reaction is awsome! ^^

Taker369
10-29-2009, 06:49 PM
what about kisame vs killer bee ?

Reala
10-29-2009, 06:50 PM
Am I the one who is kinda disappointed about the manga? I mean, two week for 17 pages of this.. The spoiler was right after all and I think it could have been done last week.. Anyway, it was good... but Not as good as expected..At least Naruto reaction is awsome! ^^

Kishie was probably just taking a short break to rest his hands and his brain and to talk with his editor and stuff.

Yeah, Naruto's reaction is gonan cause a strife! Woo plot devices!!!

Narutorious
10-29-2009, 06:51 PM
Sakura was partially lying, she was telling the truth about her feelings for Naruto, but lying when she said she doesn't have feelings for Sasuke anymore. She also tried to use both her's & Naruto's feelings to manipulate Naruto to stop chasing Sasuke instead of telling him the truth about the group's decision to kill Sasuke.

The Shady Ninja
10-29-2009, 06:54 PM
It made me mad. I was very happy when Naruto was like "I hate people who lie to themselves!!"
That made me feel better. It was obvious she was lying, and just trying to make him feel better about not going after Sasuke. Man, I hope Naruto pushes her away and takes Hinata.... (no offense to Sakura lovers)

Taker369
10-29-2009, 06:56 PM
so did kisame fight ?

Reala
10-29-2009, 06:58 PM
Sakura was partially lying, she was telling the truth about her feelings for Naruto, but lying when she said she doesn't have feelings for Sasuke anymore. She also tried to use both her's & Naruto's feelings to manipulate Naruto to stop chasing Sasuke instead of telling him the truth about the group's decision to kill Sasuke.

That's true, although she may not love Naruto as much as she thinks she does, from her facial expressions, she shows barely any sadness nor denies it when Naruto tells her to stop the joke.

It made me mad. I was very happy when Naruto was like "I hate people who lie to themselves!!"
That made me feel better. It was obvious she was lying, and just trying to make him feel better about not going after Sasuke. Man, I hope Naruto pushes her away and takes Hinata.... (no offense to Sakura lovers)

Yeah, poor Hinata, she deserves love!! After jumping infront of one of the most powerful shinobi at the current time and almost getting herself killed, and Naruto doesn't even say anything, the poor girl!!!!!

Replies in Red!

ShikamaruGenius
10-29-2009, 06:58 PM
so did kisame fight ?

Nope! We just saw a little peek view of them starting the fight that's it...
You didn't read it?

The Shady Ninja
10-29-2009, 06:59 PM
That's true, although she may not love Naruto as much as she thinks she does, from her facial expressions, she shows barely any sadness nor denies it when Naruto tells her to stop the joke.

Yeah, poor Hinata, she deserves love!! After jumping infront of one of the most powerful shinobi at the current time and almost getting herself killed, and Naruto doesn't even say anything, the poor girl!!!!!

Replies in Red!

Seriously!! And I bet Sakura doesn't even care what Hinata did for him.

Taker369
10-29-2009, 07:03 PM
Nope! We just saw a little peek view of them starting the fight that's it...
You didn't read it?

what i waited 2 weeks for nothing. :cry:

Reala
10-29-2009, 07:04 PM
Seriously!! And I bet Sakura doesn't even care what Hinata did for him.

Yeah!! Plus Hinata's always loved Naruto and her confession was believable, i didn't believe Sakura for one lousy second!

:Gaara:
10-29-2009, 07:04 PM
Awesome!!! Chapter 4!!! WOOT!

OnyxBlossom
10-29-2009, 07:06 PM
Now, after this chapter, I doubt NS will happen. Sakura was obviously lying, and I bet, that if Sakura hadn't told them to not speak, Kiba would've lashed out at her. (In words, not violence) Maybe even Lee.

C-C
10-29-2009, 07:07 PM
Now, after this chapter, I doubt NS will happen. Sakura was obviously lying, and I bet, that if Sakura hadn't told them to not speak, Kiba would've lashed out at her. (In words, not violence) Maybe even Lee.
Kiba did look ticked off kinda

ShikamaruGenius
10-29-2009, 07:08 PM

I guess... You are not the one who feel like this :cry:

C-C
10-29-2009, 07:08 PM

Replies in Red!
i agree. :D

Reala
10-29-2009, 07:10 PM
I guess... You are not the one who feel like this :cry:

I think the actual fight will start in the next chapter

C-C
10-29-2009, 07:11 PM
the fight will probably start in 470

ShikamaruGenius
10-29-2009, 07:12 PM
I think the actual fight will start in the next chapter

IT must have to start in the new chapter!! XD

yondaime
10-29-2009, 07:14 PM
I wanted to have the FIGHT between Kisame and Killer Bee instead of that BS.

Reala
10-29-2009, 07:14 PM
i agree. :D

thanks xD

3littlepigs
10-29-2009, 07:17 PM
He was REALLY irritated.

Kiba did wanna say what he was thinking aloud only he kept his word and didn't, but Lee wouldn't he likes Sakura too much and he's too polite.
Kiba did look ticked off kinda

Yeah, he was. I think Kiba and Kakashi knew right from the start where that was going...Yamato realized it too.

The way this is going no one is gonna end up with the person they love...I'm not gonna say everything I think about the chapter since I already did in another thread but right now I do hate Sakura! :mad:

Reala
10-29-2009, 07:17 PM
IT must have to start in the new chapter!! XD

It most likely will start the KB/Kisame fight and finish up with the Sakura's confession part, then in the chapters after the confession (possibly the KB/Kisame fight aswell) The bit with the kages and danzou will be expanded, well that's what i think anyway.

C-C
10-29-2009, 07:18 PM
He was REALLY irritated.

Kiba did wanna say what he was thinking aloud only he kept his word and didn't, but Lee wouldn't he likes Sakura too much and he's too polite.

Yeah, he was. I think Kiba and Kakashi knew right from the start where that was going...Yamato realized it too.

The way this is going no one is gonna end up with the person they love...I'm not gonna say everything I think about the chapter since I already did in another thread but right now I do hate Sakura! :mad:
This chapter made Sakura look bad.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-29-2009, 07:19 PM
He was REALLY irritated.

All of the konoha nin had a feeling sakura might do something like this.

kiba is not the kinda guy that like gooey romantic/emotional situations...i dont think he was pissed...just uncomfortable...

Reala
10-29-2009, 07:22 PM

Yeah, if if she only wanted to protect him, she should know that once Naruto sets his sights on his goal, absolutely nothing will stop him.
Plus he's not just doing it for Sakura, he's doing it for Sasuke and himself.
Cause bestfriends always look out for eachother.

C-C
10-29-2009, 07:23 PM
Yeah, if if she only wanted to protect him, she should know that once Naruto sets his sights on his goal, absolutely nothing will stop him.
She cant tell that shes a horrible liar, and lying hurts Naruto more, she was using his feelings..

SuperChoji
10-29-2009, 07:23 PM
HAH! you narusaku fans just got your balls busted!

naruto didn't buy it at all

she just said those things to stop naruto from chasing after sasuke, you'd have to be willfully blind not to see that

personally, im more of a naruhina fan.. but at this point... i dont really care about who gets pared up with who.. its just an anime anyways.. a dam good one, but an anime all the same.

but man, there was so much hype about narusaku that when i read this one, i almost burst out laughing at the last page..

i could only guess that you people were all like "OH YEAH" then reading the end of that (unless your too blind to see what just happened) you ended up goin "awww"

what ever, i spoke my thoughts..
peace

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-29-2009, 07:24 PM

yea but she also felt guilty at not being able to see the pain she was causing naruto and the promise she had made him keep...

u really cant be mad at sakura...she was just trying to correct her mistake...she still loved sasuke but she was ready to give him up for naruto's sake...

Reala
10-29-2009, 07:26 PM
She cant tell that shes a horrible liar, and lying hurts Naruto more, she was using his feelings..

Yeah, If she really loved him she'd be crying and clinging onto him. Plus she was emotionless as a corpse.

Reala
10-29-2009, 07:27 PM
yea but she also felt guilty at not being able to see the pain she was causing naruto and the promise she had made him keep...

u really cant be mad at sakura...she was just trying to correct her mistake...she still loved sasuke but she was ready to give him up for naruto's sake...

Yeah, but lying's not the way to go about it.
She should've just explained her concerns to him, so she didn't have to hurt Naruto's feeling like that, cause he was obviously angry at the end of the chapter.

C-C
10-29-2009, 07:29 PM
Yeah, If she really loved him she'd be crying and clinging onto him. Plus she was emotionless as a corpse.
and it made Naruto angry and could change his POV about her

sasu_girl
10-29-2009, 07:30 PM
She should've just explained her concerns to him, so she didn't have to hurt Naruto's feeling like that, cause he was obviously angry at the end of the chapter.
i know, everyone knew she was lying. it only mad naruto angry

Reala
10-29-2009, 07:31 PM
and it made Naruto angry and could change his POV about her

There will definatley be some strife between the two of them, and it'll probably effect the upcoming chapters.

HokageSoulReaper
10-29-2009, 07:32 PM

also to try to make Naruto forget about the PoAL

now, as a NS fan, I admit this doea all but bury it 6 feet under....doesn't mean SasuSaku will happen though........coz Sasuke doesn't give a damn about Sakura

now, kudos to Kiba, seems he really has deep appreciation of Naruto, he looked like he just wanted to explode and tell on Sakura

Yamato's & Lee's expressions are just LOL

Reala
10-29-2009, 07:32 PM
i know, everyone knew she was lying. it only mad naruto angry

There was no point because i don't think she will stop him anyway.

C-C
10-29-2009, 07:33 PM
There will definatley be some strife between the two of them, and it'll probably effect the upcoming chapters.
and this may make Narusaku less possilble

yondaime
10-29-2009, 07:34 PM
I think the whole team knows something that Sakura said not to tell Naruto.

Reala
10-29-2009, 07:34 PM
also to try to make Naruto forget about the PoAL

now, as a NS fan, I admit this doea all but bury it 6 feet under....doesn't mean SasuSaku will happen though........coz Sasuke doesn't give a damn about Sakura

now, kudos to Kiba, seems he really has deep appreciation of Naruto, he looked like he just wanted to explode and tell on Sakura

Yamato's & Lee's expressions are just LOL

They're both likely to be pissed off for the next chapters.

Yeah, he was almost growling there.

Poor Lee..

C-C
10-29-2009, 07:41 PM
Sakura i think is going to lose alot of respect

HokageSoulReaper
10-29-2009, 07:42 PM
now, everything points out NaruSaku will join SasuSaku in the pairing graveyard.............then again.........what if this is done to create tension between the guys & Sakura...............leading to her betraying Konoha to join Sasuke? only way I see SasuSaku happening, with Sakura turning

3littlepigs
10-29-2009, 07:43 PM
Yeah, really bad. To the point that right now I forgot all the things she's done since part II began that made me admire her...:mad:

All of the konoha nin had a feeling sakura might do something like this.

kiba is not the kinda guy that like gooey romantic/emotional situations...i dont think he was pissed...just uncomfortable...

I agree Kiba's not romantic and that he doesn't seem to like emotional situations (he could't even stand Ino crying for Sasuke...) but his face...to me it just seemed like he was pissed at what Sakura was doing because he knew it wasn't real, he was looking at her with disdain. I mean Yamato was kind of pissed too in my opinion. Kakashi was calm as always....I think he knew Naruto would see through it. :)

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-29-2009, 07:44 PM

yea...i dont think naruto will be angry at her...i think the only reason that he will be angry with her about is that she would actually dare give up on sasuke.

Reala
10-29-2009, 07:45 PM

Yeah, hopefully she'll regain it by being useful!

HokageSoulReaper
10-29-2009, 07:46 PM
I agree Kiba's not romantic and that he doesn't seem to like emotional situations (he could't even stand Ino crying for Sasuke...) but his face...to me it just seemed like he was pissed at what Sakura was doing because he knew it wasn't real, he was looking at her with disdain. I mean Yamato was kind of pissed too in my opinion. Kakashi was calm as always....I think he knew Naruto would see through it. :)

totally, all of them know Naurto is head over heels for her, and then her pulling this stunt in front of them, even if they knew, I bet was somewhat tough, knowing how much Naruto likes/loves her

3littlepigs
10-29-2009, 07:47 PM
I think she already has...:shock:
now, everything points out NaruSaku will join SasuSaku in the pairing graveyard.............then again.........what if this is done to create tension between the guys & Sakura...............leading to her betraying Konoha to join Sasuke? only way I see SasuSaku happening, with Sakura turning
LOL I'm pretty sure Sasuke's never gonna like her as a woman no matter what she does he would just see her as a nuisance...It's the same thing with Hinata & Naruto and Naruto & Sakura. (Not trying to pick a fight with NaruHina fans or NaruSaku fans :shock:) Sasuke would just see Sakura as a nuisance...

Reala
10-29-2009, 07:48 PM
yea...i dont think naruto will be angry at her...i think the only reason that he will be angry with her about is that she would actually dare give up on sasuke.

True, she should've been more subtle on the whole Sasuke subject if she wanted to succeed.

C-C
Sasusaku is not in the so called "graveyard"
Yeah, hopefully she'll regain it by being useful!
True :D

C-C
I think she already has...:shock:

LOL I'm pretty sure Sasuke's never gonna like her as a woman no matter what she does he would just see her as a nuisance...It's the same thing with Hinata & Naruto and Naruto & Sakura. (Not trying to pick a fight with NaruHina fans or NaruSaku fans :shock:) Sasuke would just see Sakura as a nuisance...
she has for me at least...

HokageSoulReaper
10-29-2009, 07:50 PM
SasuSaku has no chance............unless Sakura turns

3littlepigs
10-29-2009, 07:50 PM

Hopefully for once he will. I mean I'm not saying he'll hate her but he should draw a line as to what's acceptable. It's not fair or even respectful to Naruto after all he's done for her without asking anything in return, I'm sure the least he deserves is her respect.

Reala
10-29-2009, 07:53 PM
Sasusaku is not in the so called "graveyard"

True :D

Sasuke's just so selfish he never really took in the opinions and advice of other people, however, if he was to change if he came back to Konoha he'd probably be more optimistic.
Plus he did say he wanted to restore his clan and he can't do that without a lady friend.

Yep! xD

HokageSoulReaper
10-29-2009, 07:54 PM
but I bet anything Sasuke will not want to rebuild his clan anywhere near Konoha, or with someone from Konoha

C-C
10-29-2009, 07:55 PM
Sasuke's just so selfish he never really took in the opinions and advice of other people, however, if he was to change if he came back to Konoha he'd probably be more optimistic.
Plus he did say he wanted to restore his clan and he can't do that without a lady friend.

Yep! xD
True! :D xD and she is the closet lady friend he has

C-C
10-29-2009, 07:55 PM
but I bet anything Sasuke will not want to rebuild his clan anywhere near Konoha, or with someone from Konoha
sure. Hell find some girl he doesnt know and restore his clan....:roll:

NarutoUzumaki12
10-29-2009, 07:57 PM
wow that was amazing but naruto just dosent accept that she truly likes him

Reala
10-29-2009, 07:57 PM

He most likely will, seeing as his clan settled in Konoha and has been in Konoha for many years. Plus i don't think anybody except the leaf village will allow Sasuke in their village after what he's done.

True! :D xD and she is the closet lady friend he has

Exactly! xD Although i do think SasuHina is cute.

HokageSoulReaper
10-29-2009, 07:58 PM
makes more sense than him being with someone of the village that cost him his family

besides, Sasuke ONLY ways of redemption is to die saving Naruto, or staying alive being a drifter

Reala
10-29-2009, 08:00 PM

What Sakura's saying is partly true but, she's unsubtly trying to stop Naruto from getting hurt over Sasuke and she's lying about truly loving him, if she truly loved him she'd be crying and most defeinatley be hugging Naruto alot harder than she did. She might only just love him as a friend or a brother she never had.

C-C
10-29-2009, 08:00 PM
He most likely will, seeing as his clan settled in Konoha and has been in Konoha for many years. Plus i don't think anybody except the leaf village will allow Sasuke in their village after what he's done.

Exactly! xD Although i do think SasuHina is cute.
it is kinda :D although that is 10000 feet under

3littlepigs
10-29-2009, 08:02 PM
sure. Hell find some girl he doesnt know and restore his clan....:roll:
How about Karin?..I mean right now she's closer to Sasuke than Sakura (literally), even though I really hate her...

She does like him, as a friend. But she wasn't making it sound like that, she was trying to convince him she "loves" him when she's obviously dying for "Sasuke-kun"!

besides, Sasuke ONLY ways of redemption is to die saving Naruto, or staying alive being a drifter

Wow that's kind of harsh...it does sound a lot like Star Wars (even more so than now...)

Reala
10-29-2009, 08:03 PM
makes more sense than him being with someone of the village that cost him his family

I think Sasuke will have a chance of going back to the leaf village, it's just that he'll need to prove himself that he's good, which will probably happen in the final fights.
Plus Naruto will probably have a hissy fit and go kyuubi, he worked so hard to save Sasuke.

Reala
10-29-2009, 08:04 PM
it is kinda :D although that is 10000 feet under

Yeah, it's probably never gonna happen, but i think the odd way they fit together is cute.

C-C
10-29-2009, 08:06 PM
How about Karin?..I mean right now she's closer to Sasuke than Sakura, even though I really hate her...

She does like him, as a friend. But she wasn't making it sound like that, she was trying to convince him she "loves" him when she's obviously dying for "Sasuke-kun"!

Wow that's kind of harsh...it does sound a lot like Star Wars (even more so than now...)
*barf* true but Sasukarin??? O_O no, no, NO. im completely agaisnt it id rather Sasuke go with....TEMARI. Karin can be with Suigestu.

C-C
10-29-2009, 08:07 PM
Yeah, it's probably never gonna happen, but i think the odd way they fit together is cute.
true :D it would be a quiet couple though

GaaraoftheSand13

Yep! xD

XD, this made me laugh. If sasuke was to rebuild his clan, his "lady friend" would be Sakura. Sakura was down right lying to Naruto in 469, and Hinata needs love after what she did.

Reala
How about Karin?..I mean right now she's closer to Sasuke than Sakura, even though I really hate her...

I highly doubt he'll go with Karin, i think Sasuke would rather be gay than go with Karin. Karin's just an extreme version of Sakura, Ino and a rabid, obsessed fangirl put together.

I think she's kind of split between the two now, she loves Naruto but is drifting from Sasuke because he's a meanie pants.

Haha!

replies in red!

Reala
10-29-2009, 08:08 PM
XD, this made me laugh. If sasuke was to rebuild his clan, his "lady friend" would be Sakura. Sakura was down right lying to Naruto in 469, and Hinata needs love after what she did.

Hehe no problem?
Either way, lets pray it's not Karin!

HokageSoulReaper
10-29-2009, 08:09 PM
do you think someone that achieved Susanoo has a chance to redeem himself?

using that a few more times might just kill him

you guys do sound like finding a reason for SasuSaku to happen no matter what, I might add

C-C
10-29-2009, 08:09 PM
Haha!

replies in red!
i wish i could give u more rep for that Karin part.

C-C
10-29-2009, 08:10 PM

you guys do sound like finding a reason for SasuSaku to happen no matter what, I might add
yes we will :D

GaaraoftheSand13
10-29-2009, 08:12 PM
Hehe no problem?
Either way, lets pray it's not Karin!

No kidding, I'd rather him rebuild his clan with just about anyone other than her.

Reala
10-29-2009, 08:13 PM
i wish i could give u more rep for that Karin part.

Thanks!
But i really do hate her, she looks like she's ready to start a religion about Sasuke!!
And she did imply that she was going to rape him, which scares me, and i thanked god that the leaf interrupted before she could get any further with that.

C-C
10-29-2009, 08:13 PM
No kidding, I'd rather him rebuild his clan with just about anyone other than her.
id rather him meet someone and then rebuild it with her

C-C
10-29-2009, 08:14 PM
Thanks!
But i really do hate her, she looks like she's ready to start a religion about Sasuke!!
And she did imply that she was going to rape him, which scares me, and i thanked god that the leaf interrupted before she could get any further with that.
yeah it scares me too...*shivers* NEVER

GaaraoftheSand13
Thanks!

She does scare me, and I hate her. I need to join the I hate Karin clun, but I can't find it, lol.

HokageSoulReaper
well, sorry to break it, but I don't think Saskue will realize out of nowhere he loves Sakura...................he just doesn't care for anyone, only thing he cares now is revenge on Konoha

now, I gotta say that the only one that haven't given up on Sasuke, is Naruto, even Saura seems to have given up, IMHO

Reala
10-29-2009, 08:15 PM

Yeah,
SasuKari is wrong on so many levels.

Reala
10-29-2009, 08:15 PM
She does scare me, and I hate her. I need to join the I hate Karin clun, but I can't find it, lol.

Start one and add me immediatley!

GaaraoftheSand13
10-29-2009, 08:16 PM
Yeah,
SasuKari is wrong on so many levels.

Personally, I'd rather Sasuke date Kabuto than her XD, but that too is wrong on so many levels...I'm now conflicted...

Reala
10-29-2009, 08:17 PM
yeah it scares me too...*shivers* NEVER

xD i have a theory that she's going to die, because she's going to heal Sasuke with her chakra but he ends up taking all her chakra and she dies.

C-C
10-29-2009, 08:17 PM
i think there was one..and it died

GaaraoftheSand13
10-29-2009, 08:18 PM
xD i have a theory that she's going to die, because she's going to heal Sasuke with her chakra but he ends up taking all her chakra and she dies.

That would be awesome.

For an on Topic discussion: Did anyone find Lee's reaction to what Sakura said absolutely hilarious.

C-C
10-29-2009, 08:18 PM
NO! I want her to die in the most painful way possible :twisted:
uhh...ignore that :D

Reala
10-29-2009, 08:19 PM
Personally, I'd rather Sasuke date Kabuto than her XD, but that too is wrong on so many levels...I'm now conflicted...

Maybe Kabuto and Karin should date! they have so much in common! e.g:
-both have glasses.
-Terrible clothes.
-Both annoying.
-Both won't go away.
-Both are really creepy.
-Both make me wanna punch them.

C-C
That would be awesome.

For an on Topic discussion: Did anyone find Lee's reaction to what Sakura said absolutely hilarious.
I did but on another page he looked kinda irritated just not as much as Kiba did.

GaaraoftheSand13
-both have glasses.
-Terrible clothes.
-Both annoying.
-Both won't go away.
-Both are really creepy.

Why would we punish Kabuto?

C-C
10-29-2009, 08:20 PM
-both have glasses.
-Terrible clothes.
-Both annoying.
-Both won't go away.
-Both are really creepy.
agreed :D

Reala
10-29-2009, 08:20 PM
That would be awesome.

Yeah!!

Yes and no, i felt sorry for him, he should get a haircut and plcuk his eye brows, then maybe he'd have a chance!

GaaraoftheSand13
10-29-2009, 08:21 PM
I did but on another page he looked kinda irritated just not as much as Kiba did.

Yeah, I was definately wondering what was running through Kiba's mind. I always imagined him liking Hinata (I don't want tehm together though)

Reala
10-29-2009, 08:21 PM
Why would we punish Kabuto?

True... Poor poor Kabuto, he won't survive the first date!

Reala
10-29-2009, 08:22 PM
agreed :D

Hopefully they'll both fall in a ditch and die of disgust or get happily married and live in a cave.

Reala
10-29-2009, 08:23 PM
i think there was one..and it died

that's a shame!

C-C
10-29-2009, 08:24 PM
Yeah, I was definately wondering what was running through Kiba's mind. I always imagined him liking Hinata (I don't want tehm together though)
he may kinda

GaaraoftheSand13
that's a shame!

No kidding! We need to make a new one...or just a thread filled with violent and painful ways to kill her :evil::evil::evil::evil:....heeheee

C-C
that's a shame!Yeah it is

Hopefully they'll both fall in a ditch and die of disgust or get happily married and live in a cave.
but i do like Kabuto :D

Reala

It might happen

after sasuke has dislogded the stick from his butt.

C-C
10-29-2009, 08:25 PM
No kidding! We need to make a new one...or just a thread filled with violent and painful ways to kill her :evil::evil::evil::evil:....heeheee
O_O yes! :twisted:

Reala
10-29-2009, 08:26 PM
no kidding! We need to make a new one...or just a thread filled with violent and painful ways to kill her :evil::evil::evil::evil:....heeheee

bwahahahahha! xD

C-C
10-29-2009, 08:26 PM
It might happen

LMAO :D he needs his sword though

sasukeXuchiha
10-29-2009, 08:27 PM
Hn...If I could give 1000 rep points Id give it to this guy Best Damn thing Ive heard all day!

GaaraoftheSand13
10-29-2009, 08:28 PM
Hn...If I could give 1000 rep points Id give it to this guy Best Damn thing Ive heard all day!

*nods* Thank goodness.

HokageSoulReaper
It might happen

LOL, that I gotta give

now, call me whatever you want, but to me, this is heading to where, to truly redeem himself, Sasuke might end up sacrificing himself to save Saukra and/or Naruto, the latter being most likely due to the fact that I see them both having to face Madara after an epic Naruto vs Sasuke 2

Reala
Yeah it is

but i do like Kabuto :D

okay! well, Kabuto can get up and leave on the first date and Karin will fall over and break her neck somehow!

C-C
10-29-2009, 08:29 PM
LOL, that I gotta give

now, call me whatever you want, but to me, this is heading to where, to truly redeem himself, Sasuke might end up sacrificing himself to save Saukra and/or Naruto, the latter being most likely due to the fact that I see them both having to face Madara after an epic Naruto vs Sasuke 2
I agree. I think hell save Naruto and somehow they might revive him maybe... I DONT WANT SASUKE TO DIE

GaaraoftheSand13
10-29-2009, 08:30 PM
okay! well, Kabuto can get up and leave on the first date and Karin will fall over and break her neck somehow!

This is gold. XD. lols, Karin needs to die, Danzo needs to die, and Sasuke needs to redeem himself.

C-C
yes :D

GaaraoftheSand13
I agree. I think hell save Naruto and somehow they might revive him maybe... I DONT WANT SASUKE TO DIE

I hope he doesn't die! He needs to marry Sakura and have pink haired emo children!

Reala
10-29-2009, 08:31 PM
LOL, that I gotta give

hehe thanks

i'm not ruling out that Sasuke will die, i think he has a 50/50 chance.
i think him and Naruto will team up after alot of fighting, arguing and emo whining and fight Madara together, seeing as Madara was the one who planted the destroy Konoha seed in Sasuke's head and Madara is generally the source of most people's problems!

HokageSoulReaper
10-29-2009, 08:32 PM
only one that could revive him is Kakashi (he used Sharingan while Chiyo revied Gaara)

I don't want Kakashi to die!

the ending I wanna see, is having a Team 7 made of Sasuke, Sakura, Yamato, Sai, Kakashi & of course, Naruto lol

C-C
10-29-2009, 08:35 PM
I hope he doesn't die! He needs to marry Sakura and have pink haired emo children!
they would have black hair. Sakura's pink hair is recessive but still lol

GaaraoftheSand13
only one that could revive him is Kakashi (he used Sharingan while Chiyo revied Gaara)

the ending I wanna see, is having a Team 7 made of Sasuke, Sakura, Yamato, Sai, Kakashi & of course, Naruto lol

I think Sai may die

3littlepigs
*barf* true but Sasukarin??? O_O no, no, NO. im completely agaisnt it id rather Sasuke go with....TEMARI. Karin can be with Suigestu.
It was mainly meant as a joke :shock: I don't like her either....but she's an option if all he wants to do is procreate...

Reala
This is gold. XD. lols, Karin needs to die, Danzo needs to die, and Sasuke needs to redeem himself.

Thanks! ^-^
Yeah Sasuke needs to put his redeeming hat on and stop being a jerk, so he can earn his fangirls!!
and respect!!

yes :D

xD

YES That's true gold!!!
Everyone loves pink haired emo kids!

Yeah, he's a nice guy really, he just has a few mental problems and a couple of social ones.

LMAO :D he needs his sword though

He sure does! xD

Replies in red!

super vegeta 4
If you guys watch draognballz you will see how to fight fast!!!!!!!!

C-C

True! :D But, cant uh Nagota not saying he will but cant he revive people?

GaaraoftheSand13
they would have black hair. Sakura's pink hair is recessive but still lol

Fine, black haired, quick tempererd fangirling babies. :-P

C-C
10-29-2009, 08:36 PM
It was mainly meant as a joke :shock: I don't like her either....but she's an option if all he wants to do is procreate...
i know but i had to react like that :D

C-C
10-29-2009, 08:36 PM
fine, black haired, quick tempererd fangirling babies. :-p
lmao.

Reala
10-29-2009, 08:37 PM

i don't think he'll ever consider her as an option! Just look at her! She wanted to rape the poor boy! if that'd happen he'd be worse off than he is now!

and what's up with her hair anyway?!

GaaraoftheSand13
10-29-2009, 08:37 PM
Yeah, he's a nice guy really, he just has a few mental problems and a couple of social ones.

Lol, this made me laugh so hard

Reala
10-29-2009, 08:38 PM
Fine, black haired, quick tempererd fangirling babies. :-P

Either way, they're gonna be emo, everyone loves emos.

C-C
10-29-2009, 08:39 PM

you're trying to kill me! LMAO :D

GaaraoftheSand13
i don't think he'll ever consider her as an option! Just look at her! She wanted to rape the poor boy! if that'd happen he'd be worse off than he is now!

She is really scary, she's worse than real world Sasuke fangirls, and that is saying something.

HokageSoulReaper
still, fact remains that even if he's mad at her Naruto still loves Sakura, and might do so till his death, even if he's unrequited, same goes for Sakura & Sasuke, he might not give a damn, but she'll always love him, even if he doesn't

Reala
10-29-2009, 08:40 PM
Lol, this made me laugh so hard

Hehe thanks!

i seem to be spouting those kinds of comments today! xD

But it is true if you look at it! xP

C-C
10-29-2009, 08:40 PM
still, fact remains that even if he's mad at her Naruto still loves Sakura, and might do so till his death, even if he's unrequited, same goes for Sakura & Sasuke, he might not give a damn, but she'll always love him, even if he doesn't
Sasuke may love Sakura DEEP DEEP DEEP x40 down

GaaraoftheSand13
10-29-2009, 08:41 PM

Yeah, good point, but I think Naruto will stop loving her romantically soon. But Sakura is hopeless. Kishi needs to make Sasuke good again or sakura's just going to become one emtional mess

Reala
10-29-2009, 08:42 PM
She is really scary, she's worse than real world Sasuke fangirls, and that is saying something.

Yes, although i'm pondering what would happen if Sasuke was real and i left him in a room alone with my friend who's a perv (she's a girl btw)

I'm thinking he'd either get violated, sit in the corner and cry or be extreeemely disturbed.

HokageSoulReaper
10-29-2009, 08:42 PM
Sasuke may love Sakura DEEP DEEP DEEP x40 down

keyword: MAY

well, it's up to Kishi now lol

Reala
10-29-2009, 08:43 PM
you're trying to kill me! LMAO :D

Sorry? haha xD

GaaraoftheSand13
10-29-2009, 08:44 PM
Yes, although i'm pondering what would happen if Sasuke was real and i left him in a room alone with my friend who's a perv (she's a girl btw)

I'm thinking he'd either get violated, sit in the corner and cry or be extreeemely disturbed.

lol, I hope he's praying he isn't real. But with Karin being like this, she may be the reason for some of his metal problems, lol

Reala
10-29-2009, 08:44 PM
Yeah, good point, but I think Naruto will stop loving her romantically soon. But Sakura is hopeless. Kishi needs to make Sasuke good again or sakura's just going to become one emtional mess

exactly!!! She's confused about which one of them she loves romantically.

Reala
10-29-2009, 08:45 PM
lol, I hope he's praying he isn't real. But with Karin being like this, she may be the reason for some of his metal problems, lol

Yes, yes she is. xD

3littlepigs
10-29-2009, 08:45 PM
i know but i had to react like that :D
LOL ok.:)

She is kind of bipolar..but I still think Sasuke wouldn't mind being raped if she can give him chakra and find his enemies for him. I mean is either that or Sakura's temper :shock:

Yeah, same for Hinata.

AnimeFreek
10-29-2009, 08:46 PM

no no no no no!!!

i hope they will be together if not then sakura is stupid!!!

narusaku forever!!!

GaaraoftheSand13
10-29-2009, 08:46 PM
keyword: MAY

well, it's up to Kishi now lol

Kishi is causing us all to be very, very anxious.

GaaraoftheSand13
10-29-2009, 08:47 PM
no no no no no!!!

i hope they will be together if not then sakura is stupid!!!

narusaku forever!!!

Sakura has done some very stupid things. SASUSAKU FOREVER!

Reala
10-29-2009, 08:48 PM
She is kind of bipolar..but I still think Sasuke wouldn't mind being raped if she can give him chakra and find his enemies for him. I mean is either that or Sakura's temper :shock:

She's crazy!!
Naw, i think he'd object, i think he can just stomach being on a team with her.

HokageSoulReaper
10-29-2009, 08:50 PM

wait, wait, wait...............the possibility of Naruto rejecting Sakura doesn't mean SasuSaku might happen

remember, Sasuke still need to turn back, and we won't know if he truly does until near the end of the series

Reala
Kishi is causing us all to be very, very anxious.

Yes, damn you Kishiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!! but then he wouldn't be a good mangaka if he didn't!! So he can have a brownie point!

Yes she has.

WOOOO SASUSAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

although i still think SasuHina is cute!

GaaraoftheSand13
wait, wait, wait...............the possibility of Naruto rejecting Sakura doesn't mean SasuSaku might happen

remember, Sasuke still need to turn back, and we won't know if he truly does until near the end of the series

I know, I just felt like saying it :-)

Reala
10-29-2009, 08:51 PM

We can still dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Plus there's always fanfiction if you can find a good one!

GaaraoftheSand13
10-29-2009, 08:52 PM
We can still dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Plus there's always fanfiction if you can find a good one!

Exactly! I've been living off fanfiction for th past few months

HokageSoulReaper
10-29-2009, 08:54 PM
but what good does fanfiction will do if the real story were to go the opposite way of what you want to see?

despite everything, and I do admit is very small, but the possibility of Kishimoto doing NaruSaku is still possible

Reala
10-29-2009, 08:55 PM
Exactly! I've been living off fanfiction for th past few months

Same!
i've been reading SasuHina and SasuXOC

there should be more OCs in fanfictions, cause i like to see how people interpret other people's characters and bring their own characters into another person's world.

but i only read good fanfiction, and i'm veeery picky xD well that's only for romance fanfiction i guess xD

GaaraoftheSand13
10-29-2009, 08:56 PM
but what good does fanfiction will do if the real story were to go the opposite way of what you want to see?

despite everything, and I do admit is very small, but the possibility of Kishimoto doing NaruSaku is still possible

Fanfiction makes everything better. And yes, NaruSaku is still possible, that I won't deny, but so is a lot of other things that probably won't happen :-)

3littlepigs
10-29-2009, 08:58 PM
She's crazy!!
Naw, i think he'd object, i think he can just stomach being on a team with her.
LOL I don't know Ino, Sakura and Karin all seem pretty scary when it comes to Sasuke ;)

Reala
10-29-2009, 08:58 PM

I see fanfiction as someone else's interpretation of the author's character's and their world. I don't mind if it doesn't happen, cause that's not in my hands.

i'm not saying it's impossible, there's a 50/50 chance really..

Reala
10-29-2009, 09:01 PM
LOL I don't know Ino, Sakura and Karin all seem pretty scary when it comes to Sasuke ;)

Yeah...

i have this weird need to pity characters like Sasuke, they must be so embarrassed having 99.9% of the world's population of women throwing themselves at him and declaring their love for him. And he knows that they're probably having some sick fantasy involving him, he must be sooo embarrassed under all the layers of jerk he's wearing.

HokageSoulReaper
10-29-2009, 09:03 PM
Yeah...

i have this weird need to pity characters like Sasuke, they must be so embarrassed having 99.9% of the world's population of women throwing themselves at him and declaring their love for him. And he knows that they're probably having some sick fantasy involving him, he must be sooo embarrassed under all the layers of jerk he's wearing.

embarrassed my butt, deep down, he enjoys it

Reala
10-29-2009, 09:08 PM
embarrassed my butt, deep down, he enjoys it

Really?

Would you feel comfortable knowing that the person sitting next to you is having a weird sick fantasy involving all kinds of perverted thoughts and daydreams, aswell when both of them are underage!!!!

Because i'd be really scared! Even more scared when my friends named my boobs and another friend asked one for a high five!!

HokageSoulReaper
10-29-2009, 09:10 PM
Really?

Would you feel comfortable knowing that the person sitting next to you is having a weird sick fantasy involving all kinds of perverted thoughts and daydreams, aswell when both of them are underage!!!!

Because i'd be really scared! Even more scared when my friends named my boobs and another friend asked one for a high five!!

well, I should actually have said he LIKED it lol, now he doesn't give a squat

3littlepigs
10-29-2009, 09:10 PM
Yeah...

LOL but he seem more like he just couldn't care less...Kakashi too..must be hard being that hot!:D

Reala
10-29-2009, 09:11 PM
well, I should actually have said he LIKED it lol, now he doesn't give a squat

i doubt anyone would like it, it's just plain creepy *shudder*

Reala
10-29-2009, 09:12 PM
LOL but he seem more like he just couldn't care less...Kakashi too..must be hard being that hot!:D

Yeah, but he's probably been creeped out atleast once,

i'm sure it is!! Bwahehe

Naruko-chan
10-29-2009, 09:13 PM
I just have to say I freaking love Naruto right now! He didn't believe any of her crap! She lied about not caring about Sasuke anymore. Everyone knows she still cares. And I think she MIGHT like him, but not love him. She just feels obligated to stop his pain, even though I don't think she can. Even though Naruto promised he'd bring Sasuke back, it wasn't just a promise to Sakura, it was a promise to himself. Woohoo! Go, Naruto! ^^
P.S.- Poor Lee! He was almost crying because his crush confessed to someone else right in front of him! Sakura is so terrible!

Reala
10-29-2009, 09:16 PM
I just have to say I freaking love Naruto right now! He didn't believe any of her crap! She lied about not caring about Sasuke anymore. Everyone knows she still cares. And I think she MIGHT like him, but not love him. She just feels obligated to stop his pain, even though I don't think she can. Even though Naruto promised he'd bring Sasuke back, it wasn't just a promise to Sakura, it was a promise to himself. Woohoo! Go, Naruto! ^^

Yeah!!!

*highfive*

3littlepigs
10-29-2009, 09:19 PM
Yeah, but he's probably been creeped out atleast once,

i'm sure it is!! Bwahehe
Well, I'm sure he doesn't like it..but it's not like he's been viciously attacked (yet...) He's just been so fixated on his "revenge" his whole life I don't think he thought about it much...he really feels unconfortable when there's physical contact...

I know! I'm so proud of him! I'm sure Kakashi was the only one who believed Naruto would see right through her lies since he was calm the whole time and stopped Yamato from doing anything.

Phariah824
10-29-2009, 09:23 PM
well lets see

Ao with all his sensory skill fell for a trap he should have spotted i mean he detected Danzo trying to influence Mizukage without triggering his eye and he fell for a puppet with chakra.

whats the chances that Kisame is gonna have a nice new bear skin rug?

raikage as leader... still not sold on that one i mean look how he talks to the tsukage (oldman) to get him to join the alliance, not very diplomatic or respectful. cant wait for him to lose his other hand so they can call him stubby.

anyone else think Mifune looks kind of evil when the do the frame by frame shots of everyones faces after they agree to the alliance?

Sakura... well i don't think she lied to Naruto to hurt him or manipulate him wrongly. i think after Sai talked to her she realized how much he had suffered trying to get Sasuke back and the promise he made. it all finally became clear to her. she realized how much pain it has all caused and she was trying to save Naruto. she can see where this all is going and doesn't want Naruto to have to face Sasuke and be put in the position to possibly either die or to be the one to kill Sasuke. that would be harsh for Naruto but she probably couldn't deal with the ending if that happened. in her mind she would lose them both. she would hate Sasuke if he killed or was part of Naruto's death. and she would fall apart if Naruto caused Sasuke's and what he would suffer through afterwards. she came up with in her mind, what she thought was a rational compromise.
i don't hate her for what she did but i think it was a wrong way to go about it. and it showed how much Naruto has grown that he didn't fall for it, even though you could see for a minute that he wanted to.

Reala
10-29-2009, 09:24 PM
Well, I'm sure he doesn't like it..but it's not like he's been viciously attacked (yet...) He's just been so fixated on his "revenge" his whole life I don't think he thought about it much...he really feels unconfortable when there's physical contact...

Luckily his first vicious (and violating) attack was stopped before it got any further.
Haha! I'm weird like that and pity those guys, that's why i keep it clean!! xD

I know! I'm so proud of him! I'm sure Kakashi was the only one who believed Naruto would see right through her lies since he was calm the whole time and stopped Yamato from doing anything.

Yeah,
and Sakura had about as much emotion as a corpse does on her face.

Reala
10-29-2009, 09:27 PM
well lets see

Sakura... well i don't think she lied to Naruto to hurt him or manipulate him wrongly. i think after Sai talked to her she realized how much he had suffered trying to get Sasuke back and the promise he made. it all finally became clear to her. she realized how much pain it has all caused and she was trying to save Naruto. she can see where this all is going and doesn't want Naruto to have to face Sasuke and be put in the position to possibly either die or to be the one to kill Sasuke. that would be harsh for Naruto but she probably couldn't deal with the ending if that happened. in her mind she would lose them both. she would hate Sasuke if he killed or was part of Naruto's death. and she would fall apart if Naruto caused Sasuke's and what he would suffer through afterwards. she came up with in her mind, what she thought was a rational compromise.
i don't hate her for what she did but i think it was a wrong way to go about it. and it showed how much Naruto has grown that he didn't fall for it, even though you could see for a minute that he wanted to.

Yeah, lying wasn't the best way to go about it.

Phenom
Really?

I strangely think that he would like every girl that ever sees him thinking things like that about it. The fact that they are underage means nothing to Sasuke seeing as how he isn't 18 (is he?).

3littlepigs
well lets see

It was the wrong way to do it that's for sure, and yeah that's why I'm so mad at her...it was just too sad to see Naruto's face while she was feeding him all her lies...so sad!:cry:

Reala
10-29-2009, 09:34 PM
I strangely think that he would like every girl that ever sees him thinking things like that about it. The fact that they are underage means nothing to Sasuke seeing as how he isn't 18 (is he?).

I was thinking of Hinata for the 0.01 part!

no he's not 18 yet, but Karin did imply she was going to rape him, and she's the same age as Sasuke.

Kari-Chan
10-29-2009, 09:40 PM
Ugh, I'm sooooo confused! First I was sure that Sakura's confession was genuine. But now I'm wondering if she was lying to herself. I really wanna know and I hate cliffhangers, and for the first time in a really long time, I'm more interested in seeing how the personal relationships turn out then the major plot developments. But that doesn't mean I don't wanna see the fight between Killerbee and Kisame. I was really looking forward to it too. :(
But despite how this chapter ended, I still think Naruto and Sakura will end up together,
*preparing for militant backlash from NaruHina shippers*

Just to be safe I put spoiler tags around the whole thing.

HokageSoulReaper
10-29-2009, 09:43 PM
Ugh, I'm sooooo confused! First I was sure that Sakura's confession was genuine. But now I'm wondering if she was lying to herself. I really wanna know and I hate cliffhangers, and for the first time in a really long time, I'm more interested in seeing how the personal relationships turn out then the major plot developments. But that doesn't mean I don't wanna see the fight between Killerbee and Kisame. I was really looking forward to it too. :(
But despite how this chapter ended, I still think Naruto and Sakura will end up together,

as a NaruSaku fan, I really wish ur right, heck I'd give my b-insert guitar pick harmonic here-, but now logic says NS won't happen

Reala
10-29-2009, 09:45 PM

Sakura was lying to Naruto, she's torn between the Sasuke and Naruto, her intentions were to stop Naruto gettign hurt, but he saw through it, she didn't take the best approach.

i'm SasuSaku/SasuHina
but to be honest, whatever will be will be,
i've always got fanfiction xD

C-C
10-30-2009, 10:06 AM
Sakura was lying to Naruto, she's torn between the Sasuke and Naruto, her intentions were to stop Naruto gettign hurt, but he saw through it, she didn't take the best approach.

i'm SasuSaku/SasuHina
but to be honest, whatever will be will be,
i've always got fanfiction xD
so true, and fanfiction is awesome :D

Kon
10-30-2009, 10:07 AM
yea 469 confession

Shadow of Doubt
10-30-2009, 10:18 AM
OMG! I kno! I'm a SasuSaku fan but ehh, it doesn't bother me too much but Naruto should really give Sakura a chance! She means what she is saying!

C-C
10-30-2009, 10:19 AM
OMG! I kno! I'm a SasuSaku fan but ehh, it doesn't bother me too much but Naruto should really give Sakura a chance! She means what she is saying!
she didnt mean everything she said. She still loves Sasuke, unlike what she said about not caring for him anymore which was the biggest lie of all.

yokokurama
10-30-2009, 10:25 AM
Madara put Sakura under a genjutsu!!! Or it was a clone of Sakura made by the Akatsuki to lure naruto to his doom!

Kon
10-30-2009, 10:26 AM
Madara put Sakura under a genjutsu!!! Or it was a clone of Sakura made by the Akatsuki to lure naruto to his doom!
:lol:

C-C
10-30-2009, 10:26 AM
lmao :D

Vivi
10-30-2009, 10:28 AM

Are you blind?
It was obvious she lied just so that Naruto stops going after Sasuke.

C-C
10-30-2009, 10:29 AM
Are you blind?
It was obvious she lied just so that Naruto stops going after Sasuke.
Thats so true. She's not a good liar.

Vivi
10-30-2009, 10:31 AM
Thats so true. She's not a good liar.

Kishimoto draws it doesnt he?
He made a really good job on her facial expressions which revealed she was lying.Such a fake smile.
Well done by Kishi.

Kon
10-30-2009, 10:32 AM
He made a really good job on her facial expressions which revealed she was lying.Such a fake smile.
Well done by Kishi.
didnt notice that :ugeek::cool:

C-C
10-30-2009, 10:33 AM
Well done by Kishi.
Agreed. Even if he hadnt made it soo obvious to us. Naruto would know because he knows her. Kakashi saw it, and Kiba and Lee were in on it.
Although Kiba did look rather irritated.

Hina-Chan
10-30-2009, 10:36 AM
I had really thought Narusaku was going to happen. But, since this chapter it looks as if its going under :D But, its still more possible then Sasusaku/Naruhina. But, im really looking forward to 470 to see how Sakura responds. She should just admit she was lying.

Vivi
10-30-2009, 10:39 AM
Agreed. Even if he hadnt made it soo obvious to us. Naruto would know because he knows her. Kakashi saw it, and Kiba and Lee were in on it.
Although Kiba did look rather irritated.

Well thats Kiba.:lol::lol:
We knows he's not the brightest.
And they werent it on it.
Sakura only told them to leave the talk to her.
They had no Idea what she will say.
Hence Lee was surprised with his :eek:<---- Face.

sakura_blossom
10-30-2009, 11:13 AM
xD kibas face was hilarious...i choked on my rice when sakura said she loved naruto
EDT: i just reread it...kiba knew what he was gonna say...i dont think he was happy about her lying to naruto like she did

GaaraoftheSand13
10-30-2009, 11:26 AM

Lol XD

Well done by Kishi.

Yeah, Kishi is a really good artist. The only thing better than her fake smile was Lee's face :-P

sakura_blossom
10-30-2009, 11:30 AM
Yeah, Kishi is a really good artist. The only thing better than her fake smile was Lee's face :-P
xD lees face was funny...and kiba's he look so mad i swear kiba looked like he wanted to punch sakura

Narutorious
10-30-2009, 12:26 PM
I had really thought Narusaku was going to happen. But, since this chapter it looks as if its going under :D But, its still more possible then Sasusaku/Naruhina. But, im really looking forward to 470 to see how Sakura responds. She should just admit she was lying.

Still, NaruSaku can't happen now because Sakura loves both of them, but she loved Sasuke first, so if NaruSaku happens now, Naruto will be the rebound guy. This why Naruto told Sai he wants to bring Sasuke back before telling Sakura his feelings so she can respond honestly.

Sfykun
10-30-2009, 12:27 PM
Hi people

sakura_blossom
10-30-2009, 12:28 PM
O_e hi?

Noon Uzumaki
10-30-2009, 12:29 PM
Wait Guys!!!
Now that I think about it..
Naruto said " I hate people who lie to themselves "
does it means that Sakura is lying to herself and trying to convince herself that she doesnt care about Sasuke anymore or that shes in love with Naruto ?
is that what he meant ?

And how come you all say she lied because she doesnt want him to keep his promise!?
I mean if Sakura loves Naruto, why would it makes him give up on Sasuke ?
I dont get it =S

Well, For Sakura, shes kinda lost my respect =( even though I like her!
I hope she would fix her mistake in the next chapter
even though I know she did this because she cares about Naruto but she only made it worse! she shouldnt chose lying!

sakura_blossom
10-30-2009, 12:34 PM
Wait Guys!!!
does it means that Sakura is lying to herself and trying to convince herself that she doesnt care about Sasuke anymore or that shes in love with Naruto ?
is that what he meant ?

And how come you all say the lied because she doesnt want him to keep his promise!?
I dont get it =S

Well, For Sakura, shes kinda lost my respect =( even though I like her!
I hope she would fix her mistake in the next chapter
even though I know she did this because she cares about Naruto but she only made it worse! she shouldnt chose lying!
thats what i was thinking...she wanted naruto to give up his promise to her becuase she...apperantly doesnt think naruto will ever bring sasuke back...but we all know how naruto is...he wont give up on a promise...sakura figured by lying...she might have been able to get him to give up...but messing around with narutos feeling like that was just plain crule...she knows naruto likes her and thats what i hate about her now...but how could she be stupid enough to believe that naruto would believe her kibas facial expressions he eitehr thought she was an idiot to beleive he would beleive her and give up or he was erritated that she was lying to naruto either way...i don think what she did was right

Narutorious
10-30-2009, 12:41 PM
Wait Guys!!!
is that what he meant ?

And how come you all say she lied because she doesnt want him to keep his promise!?
I dont get it =S

Sakura lied about not caring about Sasuke anymore, she does love Naruto, we have seen hints of that in the past to the point that other characters had seen it as well. She was trying to protect Naruto from the truth about the group decision to kill Sasuke, so she wanted to make him forget about his promise.

Noon Uzumaki
10-30-2009, 12:41 PM
thats what i was thinking...she wanted naruto to give up his promise to her becuase she...apperantly doesnt think naruto will ever bring sasuke back...but we all know how naruto is...he wont give up on a promise...sakura figured by lying...she might have been able to get him to give up...but messing around with narutos feeling like that was just plain crule...she knows naruto likes her and thats what i hate about her now...but how could she be stupid enough to believe that naruto would believe her kibas facial expressions he eitehr thought she was an idiot to beleive he would beleive her and give up or he was erritated that she was lying to naruto either way...i don think what she did was right

I agree!
but she knows Naruto wont give up on Sasuke just because she told him
that she loves him!
Maybe her feeling were true, but all what she said about Sasuke is not true!! that was abvious!
Yeah, what she did wasnt right, she only caused him even more pain!
Why is Kishimoto doing this? :( Sakura isnt bad like that :(

Noon Uzumaki
10-30-2009, 12:45 PM
Sakura lied about not caring about Sasuke anymore, she does love Naruto, we have seen hints of that in the past to the point that other characters had seen it as well. She was trying to protect Naruto from the truth about the group decision to kill Sasuke, so she wanted to make him forget about his promise.
Yeah I know but that wasnt the right way to protect him!
and about Sakura's Loving him wont make him forget about his friend.

sakura_blossom
10-30-2009, 12:45 PM
I agree!
but she knows Naruto wont give up on Sasuke just because she told him
that she loves him!
Maybe her feeling were true, but all what she said about Sasuke is not true!! that was abvious!
Yeah, what she did wasnt right, she only caused him even more pain!
Why is Kishimoto doing this? :( Sakura isnt bad like that :(
i think its because of what Narutorious said (post above u) sakura doesnt want the others to find out abouth the group desision to kill sasuke....i still dont think its right naruto has a right to know after all hes the one who wants him to come back more than anyone

sakura_blossom
10-30-2009, 12:46 PM
Yeah I know but that wasnt the right way to protect him!
and about Sakura's Loving him wont make him forget about his friend.
ik sakuras being really stupid right now

Noon Uzumaki
10-30-2009, 12:51 PM
ik sakuras being really stupid right now
Yeah, well kinda :S
I hope she fixes her mistakes in chapter 470 cuz I like her!:(

Sasori Hatori
10-30-2009, 01:01 PM
This is how i see it,

Sasuke and Sakura

Naruto and Hinata

Neji and Tenten

Shikamaru and Temari (C'mon who else see's it?)

Lee's face was funny as $#!%. I nearly died of laughing so hard. :D

Sasori Hatori
10-30-2009, 01:05 PM
[sorry post deleted]