PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 469 Discussion

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-29-2009, 03:27 PM
Ok Guyz after a looong wait....the newest chapter is finally out!

discuss it here!

ECW Original
10-29-2009, 03:28 PM
Already?!I thought it didn't come out until tomorrow.

C-C
10-29-2009, 03:28 PM
Im so happy because i can tell Sakura is not telling the whole truth. She still cares about Sasuke..

Elythium
10-29-2009, 03:29 PM
i'm mad aaaaaaarrrrrr it's stupid i didn't like this chapter at all

so did bleach

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-29-2009, 03:35 PM
Already?!I thought it didn't come out until tomorrow.

yup its come out early...

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-29-2009, 03:37 PM
i dont like th translation of this chater at all actually....it dsnt feel right..

sleepyfans did the best translation acc to me....kefka and taka scans feel wrong somehow...

for this chapter i would suggest that ppl read the BinkTopia Scans ...thir translations feel more like how the characters would actually say it...

Phariah824
10-29-2009, 04:00 PM
well it was ok but...eh kinda disappointed because last one built up like we were gonna see Kisame and KB fight this chap. oh well.... my thoughts on this one.
i hated how Ao was body switched so easily .... i mean come on he has the byakugan, he knew Danzo was trying to influence Mizukage earlier but fails to see a puppet with a chakra signature?

Danzo... he doesn't care about Ao's eye for the sake of Kohona i think he wants it for himself the greedy, slimy,.....

the bear better slow down or Kisame will have a nice rug for himself

and last Sakura. i personally feel after what Sai told her she might feel guilty about all the pain that Naruto has suffered. i think she has made a rational choice to tell Naruto she cares about him in order to try and save him. she has seen what he has gonna through and is smart enough to know more suffering is to come to him if he continues on like he has chasing after Sasuke and keeping his promise to her. so its her way of trying to help save him. i definately feel she still loves Sasuke.

Kobata
10-29-2009, 04:36 PM
OMG this chapter is Epic fail, It wasted 7 pages about Sakura lieing -.- when it coulda been Kisame vs Killerbee or Fuu vs Ao...

J-Sun Tasogare
10-29-2009, 04:42 PM
sakura is a skankbag she uses that crap to get narutp to stop chasing sasuke reminds me off a word using her body nsuch to get what she wants hmm...

3littlepigs
10-29-2009, 05:02 PM
Ok right now I hate Sakura!! :mad: I'm so pissed off!! How dare she treat Naruto like that! man all the things she did that made me respect her since Part II began just vanished...I don't know maybe I'm too sensitive today but I almost cried while she was telling Naruto all those lies, and they were so obvious too! I'm glad even though he loves her he didn't fall for it and that he's able to look her straight in the eyes and be honest unlike her. The way this is going Hinata won't be with Naruto, Naruto won't end up with Sakura and well Sakura will never have Sasuke so stupid....:roll:

As for the Kage's decision of choosing Raikage, I think they shouldn't have picked a "leader", none of them except Gaara seem ok to me to lead such an alliance but he doesn't have enough experience...still Raikage's unpredictable so who knows what mood he'll be in within seconds...

I kind of expected Ao to have trouble or even die when fighting Danzou's jonin but I hope he didn't fall for that jutsu that easily or else it would be stupid.......

I hope next week's chapter is better and that for once Naruto gets mad at Sakura for real, at this rate she's no better than Sasuke whom she described as a liar and someone who kept hurting her which is exactly what she's doing to Naruto. Oh but I did love Lee's and Yamato's expressions! LOL :p Kakashi and Kiba both knew Sakura wasn't saying how she truly felt.

akatsukirocks
10-29-2009, 05:03 PM
wait the internet one
or the one in the bookstores

3littlepigs
10-29-2009, 05:11 PM
and last Sakura. i personally feel after what Sai told her she might feel guilty about all the pain that Naruto has suffered. i think she has made a rational choice to tell Naruto she cares about him in order to try and save him. she has seen what he has gonna through and is smart enough to know more suffering is to come to him if he continues on like he has chasing after Sasuke and keeping his promise to her. so its her way of trying to help save him. i definately feel she still loves Sasuke.

She could try and save him by being honest, I believe he deserves that much after all the devotion he's shown her. It's disrespectful, and if she saw no other option she could've made more of an effort to fake it well...I mean she could've acted mature and say something like "look it's our responsabilty to stop Sasuke not just yours" or I don't know..but there was no need for her to lie about her feelings when it's obvious Naruto knows her too well and can see right through her lies!! -sorry if I sound mad, I'm not mad at you but at Sakura! :mad:

FoxvsFrog
10-29-2009, 10:25 PM
She could try and save him by being honest, I believe he deserves that much after all the devotion he's shown her. It's disrespectful, and if she saw no other option she could've made more of an effort to fake it well...I mean she could've acted mature and say something like "look it's our responsabilty to stop Sasuke not just yours" or I don't know..but there was no need for her to lie about her feelings when it's obvious Naruto knows her too well and can see right through her lies!! -sorry if I sound mad, I'm not mad at you but at Sakura! :mad:

You should be mad at the author. He came up with this awkward Sakura moment. I didn't realize that she had this conversation out in the open too...which made me think what Kishimoto is actually setting up here. Everyone who listened to Sakura's babble have played a significant role in Konoha's relationship game. Lee always had a crush on Sakura and for him to hear her say those things to Naruto really broke him. Kiba knows how Hinata feels for Naruto and so I figure he would end up being "the bearer of bad news" to Hinata. Sai, Kakashi and Yamato know that Sakura does care for Naruto but she never let on to it before.

idk, this whole setup is just so...awkward. If there are three things Sakura should not do for a living, they would be: diplomat, spy, actor :lol:

Kenshin Mizoguchi
10-29-2009, 10:28 PM
I liked that this chapter covered all of the situations with the characters right now. However, what bothered me was Sakura's "feelings" towards Naruto... It's BS if you ask me...

Shkin
10-29-2009, 11:15 PM
LOL! yeah...

but i think Sakura have her personal reasons too...maybe save Naruto from pain when it comes to them hunting down Sasuke...she just under estimated Naruto and thought he would fall on his knees and do whatever she asks him...anyways...she's still a b*tch...

i was really expecting a Kisame vs. KB fight but oh well...the Kages are making sense by the way..xD

Vivi
10-29-2009, 11:17 PM
I think their will be a heavy dispute between Sakura and Naruto coming up.

Naruto: I cant stand people who lie to themselves.

I think he really might be losing his affection for Sakura after this.

But had to laugh at everyone reaction to her saying it XD

Taker369
10-29-2009, 11:21 PM
can i just ask 1 thing we were promised a fight and we didnt get one why does he torment me so ?

Vivi
10-29-2009, 11:23 PM
can i just ask 1 thing we were promised a fight and we didnt get one why does he torment me so ?

Well it did say KB vs Kisame at the last one yes.
But there are many meanings to this it never said "We will see a fight".
They did show KB and Kisame at the start which they meant with that.

Taker369
10-29-2009, 11:25 PM
Well it did say KB vs Kisame at the last one yes.
But there are many meanings to this it never said "We will see a fight".
They did show KB and Kisame at the start which they meant with that.

we better see it our else :cry:.

Vivi
10-29-2009, 11:29 PM
we better see it our else :cry:.

I hope we do.
Not that we have a situation like:
THis dog/bear attacking next thing we see is KB on the ground with Kisame standing triumphed.

That be horrible.:eek:

Taker369
10-29-2009, 11:30 PM
yes it would big time i swear if somthing intresting dont happen i'll start watching 4kids.

Airgrimes
10-30-2009, 09:27 AM
I think their will be a heavy dispute between Sakura and Naruto coming up.

Naruto: I cant stand people who lie to themselves.

I think he really might be losing his affection for Sakura after this.

But had to laugh at everyone reaction to her saying it XD

lee was priceless!
also this chptr was a let down....
they show KB about to square off with kisame and then they show sakura talk some pointless talk...
I hope sakura and sasuke never happens. but I dont want naruto and sakura to happen anymore.

Err
10-30-2009, 02:23 PM
OMG this chapter is Epic fail, It wasted 7 pages about Sakura lieing -.- when it coulda been Kisame vs Killerbee or Fuu vs Ao...

I lol'd. +rep for you.

NarutoBankai
10-30-2009, 02:34 PM
Lets start from here.

"Sakura's Confession"

Alright,I absoutley disliked how sakura could stand infront of naruto and lie to him.It's so obvious she cares about Sasuke,seeing as how sakura does not want to hurt Naruto was sweet but I couldn't really take her lies.
As I see it naruto will be with Hinata she's already confessed her love to him,and I doubt he'll be able to turn her down seeing as how he went 6-8 tails for her I'd say that's his way or confession of telling Hinata he loves her.

As for Raikage being leader of the "army" It was absoutley a bad decison first of all he's very hot tempred and could rush into a trap etc he's a good strong character but also cruel and hot headed.Gaara might would have been the perfect decison.

Predictment for 470.

Sakura,will tell naruto the truth
Sasuke will come back in the room,and get beat down "again"
Naruto will proably return to the village etc
Everyone will look shocked because of what naruto told sakura. :geek:

Hina-Chan
10-30-2009, 02:51 PM
Lets start from here.

"Sakura's Confession"

Alright,I absoutley disliked how sakura could stand infront of naruto and lie to him.It's so obvious she cares about Sasuke,seeing as how sakura does not want to hurt Naruto was sweet but I couldn't really take her lies.
As I see it naruto will be with Hinata she's already confessed her love to him,and I doubt he'll be able to turn her down seeing as how he went 6-8 tails for her I'd say that's his way or confession of telling Hinata he loves her.

As for Raikage being leader of the "army" It was absoutley a bad decison first of all he's very hot tempred and could rush into a trap etc he's a good strong character but also cruel and hot headed.Gaara might would have been the perfect decison.

Predictment for 470.

Sakura,will tell naruto the truth
Sasuke will come back in the room,and get beat down "again"
Naruto will proably return to the village etc
Everyone will look shocked because of what naruto told sakura. :geek:And also her lying plan, wasnt really thought through, it also hurt Naruto to be lied to, his feelings being used

ShounenLover
10-30-2009, 03:32 PM
Im so happy because i can tell Sakura is not telling the whole truth. She still cares about Sasuke..

:D me too!

NarutoUzumaki12
10-30-2009, 04:13 PM
hmm i wonder whats gonna happen between Naruto and Sakura

Airgrimes
10-31-2009, 07:09 AM
hopefully he slpas her like a pimp and becomes hokage.

shikakuro
10-31-2009, 07:12 AM
She wants to avoid hurting Naruto, that's why she's going through this long process to relay everything to him instead of getting straight to the point. She's attempting to get the message across to him subconsiously because voicing her point without any sugar coating will hurt him. She thought this whole thing out just for Naruto's sake, which I think is very mature of her. I don't understand why some of you are calling her names and saying she's hurting Naruto purposely.

She's trying to protect Naruto here, because no matter how she handles this situation, he will end up hurt. I think we all agree, though, that she's going about it the wrong way. She completely over looked the one thing that's making her plan backfire, and that is Naruto.

Naruto knows her better than she thinks. He knows that Sasuke is just as important to her as he is to himself, which is why he was able to see that something was not right.

Currently, he's trying to shake the sense back into her. Something happend to make Sakura say she's done with persuing Sasuke. Naruto doesn't know what, but he wants to find out.
For those of you who don't know, it was Sai and Shikamaru's confrontation. They cornered her and she ended up being pressured into this situation. Don't think so?
"Sasuke causes Naruto pain, but I think you do too" - Sai; ch.458
"No matter what your answer is, we will stop Sasuke" - Shikamaru; ch.459

They mentally bombarded her, which lead her to believe that everything is all her fault and that she needs to fix it herself too. That's why she ended up rushing herself into this situation, so she could confront Naruto instead of anyone else. It's also why her confession sounds a little off. She wasn't given enough time to figure out her feelings - all she knew was that she needed to get Naruto to give up the promise.

Naruto will eventually find out what's really going on and then we'll get to see what he thinks about it. This conversation is far from over; don't make any dramatic conclusions until we see the whole thing.

*Talim of the moonlight*
10-31-2009, 08:00 AM
Well maybe she's not lieing. We'll see when the next chapter comes out. I liked the chapter. Well i guess it's because ima girl. =D

3littlepigs
10-31-2009, 08:22 AM
You should be mad at the author. He came up with this awkward Sakura moment. I didn't realize that she had this conversation out in the open too...which made me think what Kishimoto is actually setting up here. Everyone who listened to Sakura's babble have played a significant role in Konoha's relationship game. Lee always had a crush on Sakura and for him to hear her say those things to Naruto really broke him. Kiba knows how Hinata feels for Naruto and so I figure he would end up being "the bearer of bad news" to Hinata. Sai, Kakashi and Yamato know that Sakura does care for Naruto but she never let on to it before.

idk, this whole setup is just so...awkward. If there are three things Sakura should not do for a living, they would be: diplomat, spy, actor :lol:

LOL True I should be mad at Kishi :p LOL at Lee he's obviously the only one who that it was true...
LOL! yeah...

but i think Sakura have her personal reasons too...maybe save Naruto from pain when it comes to them hunting down Sasuke...she just under estimated Naruto and thought he would fall on his knees and do whatever she asks him...anyways...she's still a b*tch...

i was really expecting a Kisame vs. KB fight but oh well...the Kages are making sense by the way..xD
I'm pretty sure we'll get mostly Killer Bee vs Kisame the next chapter..it just made more sense to finish Sakura's "confession" first since it's shorter than the fight.

I agree Hinata's confession was amazing and she deserves Naruto, but just as Naruto doesn't want to be Sakura's 2nd choice I'm sure he would never make Hinata go through the same with him. He still loves Sakura and he hasn't even made an effort (that we know of) to go and talk to Hinata after what she did. Because he's a gentleman he wouldn't choose Hinata just because Sakura didn't choose him.

And yeah I agree about Raikage :roll:
She wants to avoid hurting Naruto, that's why she's going through this long process to relay everything to him instead of getting straight to the point. She's attempting to get the message across to him subconsiously because voicing her point without any sugar coating will hurt him. She thought this whole thing out just for Naruto's sake, which I think is very mature of her. I don't understand why some of you are calling her names and saying she's hurting Naruto purposely.

She's trying to protect Naruto here, because no matter how she handles this situation, he will end up hurt. I think we all agree, though, that she's going about it the wrong way. She completely over looked the one thing that's making her plan backfire, and that is Naruto.

Naruto knows her better than she thinks. He knows that Sasuke is just as important to her as he is to himself, which is why he was able to see that something was not right.

Currently, he's trying to shake the sense back into her. Something happend to make Sakura say she's done with persuing Sasuke. Naruto doesn't know what, but he wants to find out.
For those of you who don't know, it was Sai and Shikamaru's confrontation. They cornered her and she ended up being pressured into this situation. Don't think so?

They mentally bombarded her, which lead her to believe that everything is all her fault and that she needs to fix it herself too. That's why she ended up rushing herself into this situation, so she could confront Naruto instead of anyone else. It's also why her confession sounds a little off. She wasn't given enough time to figure out her feelings - all she knew was that she needed to get Naruto to give up the promise.

Naruto will eventually find out what's really going on and then we'll get to see what he thinks about it. This conversation is far from over; don't make any dramatic conclusions until we see the whole thing.

I'm not mad at Sakura because she wants to "protect" Naruto and get him to give up on chasing Sasuke. I'm mad because like you said it was the wrong way to do it, she doesn't have the excuse of not knowing about Naruto's feelings anymore and if she had any respect for their friendship she would've found another way to make him stop. I mean all she had to do was put herself in Naruto's place and be like "would I like it if Sasuke toyed with my feelings like that" and she would've known to do something else.

Shikamaru did not tell her it was her problem and to go solve it herself. He had decided to do something about Sasuke because of his own guilt and was just asking permission to kill/catch Sasuke, he didn't even mention Naruto's promise to Sakura. Sai might have pushed her a little but I'm sure since he appreciates Naruto's friendship the last thing he wanted was Sakura toying with Naruto's feelings like that.

I agree this is not over but the damage is kind of already done...now if she ever really develops feelings towards him how is he gonna believe her? :roll:

SasukeFallen
10-31-2009, 10:24 AM
I agree this is not over but the damage is kind of already done...now if she ever really develops feelings towards him how is he gonna believe her? :roll:

Because he's Naruto and he knows her that well. If he was able to see throught this, I think he'll be able to see when she's being serious. Think about it, if he would be so imature as to take this to heart, then he has not made nearly as much progress as everyone thinks. IMO, this may just set back his veiws of the odds of her ever developing feelings for him(I mean, this kind of shows she still has feelings for Sasuke after all the terrable things he's done), but if he ever heard her truly confess, he'd know and I think he'd except her.

Airgrimes
10-31-2009, 10:54 AM
I hoooope sasuke and sakura does not happen!!
I hope next chapter isnt sakura talking pointless talk!!!
if she does naruto needs 2 slap her like a Pimp.

Hidden Ninja45
10-31-2009, 10:59 AM
Yeah, Sakura was just evil this chapter. Messing with Naruto's emotions like that. I agree that Naruto's last line hints that he doesn't love Sakura anymore.

Airgrimes
10-31-2009, 11:01 AM
he needs 2 be a Pimp.and slap sakura like a Pimp.coz she messed around with his feelings which was just cruel.
so he better slap her like a Pimp.
(im not a horrible person. I just believe the narutovers needs a Pimp)

no_emotions
10-31-2009, 12:44 PM
is sakura that silly? during last chapters i thought sakura was a little clever than befor but i was mistaken... how can she lie to naruto???? does she really like telling lies so much?

ShippudenGirl
10-31-2009, 02:26 PM

WOW! I couldn't have said it better myself! Sakura has almost as much confusion in her life as Naruto. Sakura is the "all about Romance" person, Naruto is the " I will.." person, them together is chaos with everything going on, Sakura Loves Sasuke but she also wants him dead, but shes being pressured into that too; Naruto wants him alive, but everyone else wants him dead too.. To be continued... HAPPY HALLOWEEN

makaveli575
10-31-2009, 03:36 PM
I agree that Naruto's last line hints that he doesn't love Sakura anymore.

Are you reading the same story as the rest of us? Naruto loves Sakura if you can't see that then your blind, just because he doesn't accept her lies doesn't mean he has lost his love for her that is just ridiculous.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-31-2009, 05:34 PM
First : guys i dont think that sakura is a bad person/b!tch/mean etc..she was just trying to correct her mistake...she knew that the promise she asked him to make to her was causing him pain and making him search for sasuke ( i know that isnt the only hes searching for sasuke ....but that is undeniable a factor in naruto's quest for sasuke..but thinking that it was the only reason he was searching for him was one of the first mistake she made).....she realised that she was being selfish all along and causing naruto pain just so that she would be with sasuke again...and naruto took it on himself selflessly ready to sacrifice everything so sasuke would come back....so she decided that it was time that she gave up something for naruto's sake....and thats why she was ready to give up on sasuke(no matter how much she loved him)just so naruto would be happy again..

and thats when she made up the plan to talk have her talk with naruto..

She figured that if Naruto sees that she is happy without Sasuke he will give up
on searching for him..and that naruto will be happy again...and so, even though she dsnt love naruto(likes him more like a bro or best friend)...she was ready to be with him and give up on sasuke ....even though it pained her...jus so that it wouldnt cause naruto pain anymore...i think it was preety awsome of her to want to have given up on sasuke just for naruto's happiness....she really dint have bad intentions...her only mistake was that she dint understand that her promise wasnt the only reason why he was finding sasuke and that she dint think naruto would figure it out...

Second : i dont think naruto is Mad/Angry at her in a way that he would hate her...naruto figured out that sakura was gonna give up on sasuke just so that he would be happy and thats what made him mad....he knows how much sakura loves sasuke and dsnt want her giving up on him just because she dsnt want to cause him any more pain...thats what ticked naruto off...that she was lieing to herself for him.. naruto knows that sakura really wants to get sasuke back to and the very idea of her giving up on him because of him(naruto) got naruto mad...

Third : sakura realizes that sasuke is doing a lot of bad things and that hes a criminal/rogue etc...but i am preety sure that she ,like naruto, thinks that she can turn him good again and get him back....but considering the damage that sasuke's caused no one was gonna listen to her or give her more time to find sasuke herself and try to turn him good....

i admit that it was wrong of her to lie to naruto like that....but she was only doing it so that she could correct her mistake and also she knew that it might be the only way to stop naruto frm chasing sasuke....but unfortunatly she dint understand naruto enough to get that he would figure out that she is lying and that he ist so naive anymore...

3littlepigs
10-31-2009, 06:05 PM
Because he's Naruto and he knows her that well. If he was able to see throught this, I think he'll be able to see when she's being serious. Think about it, if he would be so imature as to take this to heart, then he has not made nearly as much progress as everyone thinks. IMO, this may just set back his veiws of the odds of her ever developing feelings for him(I mean, this kind of shows she still has feelings for Sasuke after all the terrable things he's done), but if he ever heard her truly confess, he'd know and I think he'd except her.

LOL I suppose it works the other way around :) Still he could always have his doubts as to how much she's truly over Sasuke ( I mean IF it does happen) , let's see her reaction when she finds out Sasuke went up against 4 Kages and didn't care who got in his way...if she still loves him after that then wouldn't Naruto think she'll never love anyone as much as she loves Sasuke?

Ur Mom
10-31-2009, 06:29 PM
Who's Fuu and Ao, I probably know their faces, just not their name

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-31-2009, 07:58 PM
Who's Fuu and Ao, I probably know their faces, just not their name

well Ao is mizukages bodygaurd ....the one with the eyepatch(and if u read the recent chaps then ...the guy with the byakugan...

and fuu is one of danzo's bodygaurd....(not the one in black with the mask...the other guy)