PDA

View Full Version : Kakashi's Fire Proof Mask...

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-29-2009, 12:33 PM
Has Anyone Ever wondered how kakashi's mask never get burned when he uses a fire style justu ...its like the fire goes straight though his mask....same goes to a water style justu...his mask NEVER get wet....

thats an preety awsosme mask ...wonder where he get them from...maby i should get one for myslef hmm...;)..

sasu_girl
10-29-2009, 12:36 PM
Has Anyone Ever wondered how kakashi's mask never get burned when he uses a fire style justu ...its like the fire goes straight though his mask....same goes to a water style justu...his mask NEVER get wet....

thats an preety awsosme mask ...wonder where he get them from...maby i should get one for myslef hmm...;)..
lolz, i neva noticed that...

Soccer Ninja 21
10-29-2009, 12:44 PM
I think the fire doesn't come from the mouth. The breath required to do the jutsu come from that. The handsigns from the user make the fire which get channeled through into the breath. As seen in Sasuke's Fireball Jutsu. When he makes the "okay" sign with his hand. That's what I think.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-29-2009, 12:47 PM
I think the fire doesn't come from the mouth. The breath required to do the jutsu come from that. The handsigns from the user make the fire which get channeled through into the breath. As seen in Sasuke's Fireball Jutsu. When he makes the "okay" sign with his hand. That's what I think.

stiil i mean c'mon...the mask is just cloth...hw com it dsnt even get singed? hmm now fr that matter.. hw com kakashi face never get burnt/hot when he blows fire outta his mouth?

Soccer Ninja 21
10-29-2009, 12:51 PM
It could be threaded with chakra. And plus it's just what makes Kakashi, Kakashi. If it was burned off, I'd be akward. I does rip though. IN kakashi's fight with hidan/kakazu the mask rips a bit

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-29-2009, 01:30 PM
It could be threaded with chakra. And plus it's just what makes Kakashi, Kakashi. If it was burned off, I'd be akward. I does rip though. IN kakashi's fight with hidan/kakazu the mask rips a bit

wow so it rips but never burns/hets wet??....i must know the secreat behind that mask!

Soccer Ninja 21
10-29-2009, 01:30 PM
Yeah, it's pretty amazing.

Black King
10-29-2009, 01:48 PM
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto, I think you clicked submit twice. There's two copies of this thread. xD

You make a good point, though. I never really noticed it.

Soccer Ninja 21
10-29-2009, 01:52 PM
Yes, I saw two as well.

blackstar160
11-16-2009, 09:56 AM
Is it really fire-proof?:p

Vivi
11-16-2009, 10:20 AM
That was a filler move.

Of course it fails :roll::lol:

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
11-16-2009, 10:32 AM
The only Fire Jutsu I have seen Kakashi use was Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu. When he performed the Fireball Jutsu I thought I saw him go to pull his mask down.

Uchiha Deidera-Senpai
11-16-2009, 02:36 PM

Probably.

AkatsukiMember
12-11-2009, 05:59 PM
wow so it rips but never burns/hets wet??....i must know the secreat behind that mask!

*says mysteriously*

Magic.......jk jk jk......I don't know. It's very supicious....very supicious indeed....0_o

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-11-2009, 06:39 PM

Exactly.

sage mangekyo
12-11-2009, 06:55 PM
maybe hes a ninje lol

Hidden Ninja45
12-11-2009, 11:49 PM
Yeah, I noticed it. Like I always say, it doesn't have to make sense because it is an anime. Kakashi is just cool like that.

Podholic
12-13-2009, 02:31 AM
Maybe he wears thin layers of the mask so he can easily remove it without people noticing.

MysticGoten
12-13-2009, 05:11 AM
The Fire doesn't truly come from his mouth.
From his breath.It's a little outside his mask.