PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Clash of Ninja: CONR3 Official roaster debate.

Darkaura-
10-29-2009, 06:33 AM
So Im super happy with this selection. however, why the hell are bando and kagura in it? along with towa and komochi. I think anbu kakashi will be cool hes new so w/e. but whats with those guys why would tomy put them in. And im lovin the fact that ino isnt in it, despite what others might say. In this debate i would like to hear your opinions on the roaster and i would like for you all to post your top 5 pics from the new roaster.

1-sasori tf
2-yamato (with scary eye special lol)
3-anbu kakashi
4-Hidan
5-sai

unknown25mil
10-29-2009, 12:04 PM
I didn't know that they were releasing a limited edition CONR3 Roasting Oven!!!!
Now I can finally use my "cook a whole chicken in 1 hour" jutsu!!!
Its a roster, not a roaster.

Darkaura-
10-29-2009, 12:06 PM
lol thanks!

Shika-fiend
10-29-2009, 01:02 PM
I love the roster... Just wish that Ino was in it. At least in UN5 she's in it.

Pain (Deva)
10-31-2009, 12:56 PM
The roster looks real good, but it would make game more fun if they put Tobi in for tobi fans and just in case they don't release Ultimate Ninja 6 in america, also to put ino in only to "completely have" Team Asuma in the game and maybe Zetsu and Konohamaru.

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-31-2009, 01:10 PM
1) Kakuzu
2) True Form Sasori
3) Mangekyo Sharingan Kakashi Hatake
4) Itachi Uchiha
5) Hidan

Fan of Minato
10-31-2009, 03:08 PM
Oh, so are we roasting CoNR3 Game? xD
Anyhow.
I'd say
1). Kakashi
2.) Sasori TF
3.) Kakuzu
4) Sasuke
5.) Yamato

Kuromaki
10-31-2009, 03:42 PM
Oh, so are we roasting CoNR3 Game? xD
^This.

Also the fillers are probably just in there because they were in the previous one...although TS Ino deserves that spot on the roster more than any of them...

Anyways.
1.) TF Sasori
2.) Chiyo
3.) Itachi
4.) Sasuke
5.) Hidan

Shika-fiend
10-31-2009, 03:54 PM
Well, might as well stop complaining about Ino since she's not in this one. Maybe next time.

Kuromaki
10-31-2009, 03:59 PM
Well, might as well stop complaining about Ino since she's not in this one. Maybe next time.
Next time? I doubt Tomy will EVER add her in. She was due all the way back in EX2, but look at this.

Shika-fiend
10-31-2009, 04:00 PM
Maybe if we make a big enough complaint without being too whiny they'll add her in.

Kuromaki
10-31-2009, 04:09 PM
Maybe if we make a big enough complaint without being too whiny they'll add her in.
As if.

Tomy most likely would not listen. It would take time and money to make her new model. It still escapes me why they haven't managed to add her in yet, though.

Hidan
11-01-2009, 12:18 AM
Faves

1. Hidan
2. Kakuzu
3. True Form Sasori
4. Deidara
5. Towa (Yes, I want to play as him, bug deal, and he is also voiced by Rodger Craig Smith A.K.A Deidara)

Shika-fiend
11-01-2009, 06:28 AM
I wanna play as Sasuke, TF Sasori, Hidan, and Sai.

Shika-fiend
11-01-2009, 06:30 AM
As if.

Tomy most likely would not listen. It would take time and money to make her new model. It still escapes me why they haven't managed to add her in yet, though.

Maybe they're trying to make one last character secret. Maybe they let out the roster on purpose. But that is only a 20-30% of being real.(my theory)

gaarasword
11-01-2009, 07:34 AM
i say sasuke, orochimaru, kabuto, yugao, and baki should be in.

Skylar
11-01-2009, 07:41 AM
Ok here is my top 5........
1.Kakuzu
2.Yamato
3.Sasuke
4.Hidan
5.Anbu Kakashi(I hope he has a new/cool jutsu)........

Hidan
11-01-2009, 07:50 AM
i say sasuke, orochimaru, kabuto, yugao, and baki should be in.

All of these are in the game, along with Hidan, Kakuzu, and allot of others.

Gin
11-09-2009, 01:37 PM
You people are utterly ridiculous. They aren't putting in a secret character, they leaked the roster by accident, obviously, and the game was distributed a month ago. Don't be stupid. And be content with the roster already, you're all so ungrateful.

Hidan
11-09-2009, 07:31 PM
Let me show you guys something------------------------

November 9, 2009 - TOMY Corporation today released new gameplay footage showing dynamic jutsu moves for two of the characters in the upcoming Wii exclusive fighting game, NARUTO Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3. The new footage shows the character specific cinematic jutsu moves for Orochimaru and Kabuto, two highly skilled fighters in the latest iteration of the highly anticipated fighting game.

Players can experience the justu moves for themselves on November 17 when the classic 3D fighting game launches exclusively for Wii. The upcoming title also features a total of 40 new characters, new and improved gameplay mechanics and for the first time, WiFi gameplay functionality.

A brief description of Orochimaru and Kabuto and their special jutsu moves can be found below:

Orochimaru is a melee-based character that utilizes snakes and fire as his primary attacks. His forward strong fire attack is good for extending damage on an opponent on the ground. Orochimaru's jutsu, the Five-Pronged Seal, is also useful because it cuts off the enemy's use of chakra for a short time, meaning they can't use any special moves that consume chakra. Orochimaru can also summon the great gate Rashomon under his enemies to launch them skyward. This counter jutsu will not consume chakra in latent ninja power mode.

Kabuto is a medical ninja, and as such can disable his enemies in multiple ways. One of his jutsu is an area effect that simply crumples the enemy, stunning them for enough time so Kabuto can get his hands on them. Kabuto can also use down strong to tunnel underground and clip the enemy's heels for damage too.

To download the latest trailers, character renders and the complete character bios, please visit: -link removed-.

About NARUTO Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3
NARUTO Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 is an exciting new installment to the top-rated, Wii-exclusive fighting game series. Based on the hit animated show from Viz Media, the game features 40 characters with the new grown-up look of the NARUTO Shippuden cast and follows the storyline of the much-loved series. The hit fighting game series delivers again with new and improved gameplay mechanics and a plethora of gameplay modes and options including for the first time, Wi-Fi multiplayer functionality.

NARUTO Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 hits stores November 17, 2009 for the Nintendo Wii for $39.99 MSRP and is rated "T" for Teen by the ESRB for Cartoon Violence and Mild Suggestive Themes. For more information, please visit: -link removed-

Now if you look at it, it says 40 Characters, which means the yellow box cannot be 5 more characters, this was an announcement by Tomy and in which means that there is only 40 characters, now EVERYONE STOP ABOUT THE YELLOW BOX!!!

Shika-fiend
11-09-2009, 08:02 PM
Let me show you guys something------------------------

November 9, 2009 - TOMY Corporation today released new gameplay footage showing dynamic jutsu moves for two of the characters in the upcoming Wii exclusive fighting game, NARUTO Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3. The new footage shows the character specific cinematic jutsu moves for Orochimaru and Kabuto, two highly skilled fighters in the latest iteration of the highly anticipated fighting game.

Players can experience the justu moves for themselves on November 17 when the classic 3D fighting game launches exclusively for Wii. The upcoming title also features a total of 40 new characters, new and improved gameplay mechanics and for the first time, WiFi gameplay functionality.

A brief description of Orochimaru and Kabuto and their special jutsu moves can be found below:

Orochimaru is a melee-based character that utilizes snakes and fire as his primary attacks. His forward strong fire attack is good for extending damage on an opponent on the ground. Orochimaru's jutsu, the Five-Pronged Seal, is also useful because it cuts off the enemy's use of chakra for a short time, meaning they can't use any special moves that consume chakra. Orochimaru can also summon the great gate Rashomon under his enemies to launch them skyward. This counter jutsu will not consume chakra in latent ninja power mode.

Kabuto is a medical ninja, and as such can disable his enemies in multiple ways. One of his jutsu is an area effect that simply crumples the enemy, stunning them for enough time so Kabuto can get his hands on them. Kabuto can also use down strong to tunnel underground and clip the enemy's heels for damage too.

To download the latest trailers, character renders and the complete character bios, please visit: -link removed-.

About NARUTO Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3
NARUTO Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 is an exciting new installment to the top-rated, Wii-exclusive fighting game series. Based on the hit animated show from Viz Media, the game features 40 characters with the new grown-up look of the NARUTO Shippuden cast and follows the storyline of the much-loved series. The hit fighting game series delivers again with new and improved gameplay mechanics and a plethora of gameplay modes and options including for the first time, Wi-Fi multiplayer functionality.

NARUTO Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 hits stores November 17, 2009 for the Nintendo Wii for $39.99 MSRP and is rated "T" for Teen by the ESRB for Cartoon Violence and Mild Suggestive Themes. For more information, please visit: -link removed-

Now if you look at it, it says 40 Characters, which means the yellow box cannot be 5 more characters, this was an announcement by Tomy and in which means that there is only 40 characters, now EVERYONE STOP ABOUT THE YELLOW BOX!!!

What yellow box? A box someone peed on? Or a special special edition of CONR3?

unknown25mil
11-10-2009, 04:25 AM
The yellow box theory is about how, in the video of the leaked roster there is a yellow box in the bottom part of the screen just below the last line of characters. Many stupid people seem to think that since the boarder on that box is not exactly the same as the rest of the boarder and it continues to show up on the screen during stage selection, that it must have been photoshopped in to cover 5 more characters. However, during staqe selection, above the yellow box, it says to click below to adjust handicap or something like that. Obviously making the yellow box a handicap button. However, many people refused to believe it despite the fact that the video was of the master copy and it was leaked, so there would be no reason to cover part of the screen. This article only confirms that there are no more characters in the game. Despite this, some stupid people still think that it covers more characters because the revolution 2 exclusives weren't updated with thier shippuden look, making them seperate from the 40 shippuden characters in the game. Anyone who believes this is just deluding themselves. Suck it up, there are no more characters.

Hidan
11-10-2009, 06:15 AM
The yellow box theory is about how, in the video of the leaked roster there is a yellow box in the bottom part of the screen just below the last line of characters. Many stupid people seem to think that since the boarder on that box is not exactly the same as the rest of the boarder and it continues to show up on the screen during stage selection, that it must have been photoshopped in to cover 5 more characters. However, during staqe selection, above the yellow box, it says to click below to adjust handicap or something like that. Obviously making the yellow box a handicap button. However, many people refused to believe it despite the fact that the video was of the master copy and it was leaked, so there would be no reason to cover part of the screen. This article only confirms that there are no more characters in the game. Despite this, some stupid people still think that it covers more characters because the revolution 2 exclusives weren't updated with thier shippuden look, making them seperate from the 40 shippuden characters in the game. Anyone who believes this is just deluding themselves. Suck it up, there are no more characters.

I know seriously, people should just accept the roster the way it is, okay thats it, this is what they should have done, Imported EX1 with a roster of 13 characters and just added Ino, then everyone would be happy right?

Well this proves that adding one more character does not make a roster, everyone just be happy with the current roster, they hauled their butts to add all these characters into the game, so stop complaining about Ino, yes she should be in the game but the game is already finished (they are currently making copies as we type), there is no point in discussing it because now it is what it is, so deal with it.

I mean think about it. They should really just give us EX1 like the Ultimate Ninja Series does, the Namco Bandai gets all this praise for just importing and translating the Ultimate Ninja Games and adding nothing to the games that they import, just translate & add english voices. But with the CONR Series Tomy actually uses time and money to make the game better, and all everyone does is complain, seriously, just deal with it. Okay that is all I need to say.

Darkaura-
11-10-2009, 08:52 AM
well im glad this lil debate has gotten alot of good posts, I have been looking at videos aswell as examing some of the gameplay from ex3, cuz of simularities. does anyone know hidans 2nd special. P.s the yellow box in conr 3 is just for aestetics, it makes the character selection look pretty thats all, lol

uchiha-master
11-10-2009, 01:23 PM
1) Kakuzu
2) True Form Sasori
3) Mangekyo Sharingan Kakashi Hatake
4) Itachi Uchiha
5) Hidan

unknown25mil
11-10-2009, 03:56 PM
Hidan's second special draws his jashin circle on the ground that stays on the field for a little while. If he then hits his opponent with a scythe attack and then uses his special again while in the circle, he stabs himself with a spike and it does like 3/4 of thier life bar in damage.