PDA

View Full Version : Shippuden Fillers vs. Naruto fillers

DBZKING
03-27-2009, 01:22 PM
Which fillers do you think is better Shippudens fillers or Naruto's fillers?

Lightning Chakra
03-27-2009, 01:27 PM
Personally, gotta go with Shippuden fillers for now, but we'll see how the rest of the season turns out ...

DBZKING
03-27-2009, 01:28 PM
YEA SAME HERE NARUTO FILLERS WERE OK A T FIRST BUT THEN THEY LOST THEIR QUALITY

Naruto
03-27-2009, 02:11 PM
Which fillers do you think is better Shippudens fillers or Naruto's fillers?
true :twisted:

UchihaBlossom
03-27-2009, 04:40 PM
The Shippuden ones are pretty good. :) I don't like too many fillers though, I want them to move on with the story eventually.

JamzAcez
03-27-2009, 05:43 PM
i really dont like either of the fillers.....but if i had to choose i would choose naruto filler not the one's after the regular season ends those are just annoying

rpgprincess8
03-27-2009, 05:52 PM
I think both are ok. They both had things I enjoyed watching and things I hated. For Naruto I liked almost any filler with Lee but after a while they got really stupid. Shippuden hasn't been that great for fillers. I like the three-tailed beast arc so far but that last bunch of fillers with Sora was horrible. I never thought it would get over.

narutorocks
03-27-2009, 08:04 PM
I'm gunna say, in my opinion, that Fillers are good when they start, but if they go on and on and on it gets boring and i just really want them to MOVE ON with the real, main story line. :mrgreen:

Agent Spectre
03-27-2009, 10:12 PM
I think the main complain here is that the Shippuden filler arcs are to loooong. Other wise I think they're fantastic as they took care to tie into the main story line as much as possible to keep them relevant and engaging unlike some of the original Naruto fillers. Kudos to them.

Plus three-tails arc...heh heh... anything with Kabuto will keep me satisfied.

Willnaruto101
03-27-2009, 10:19 PM
i would say shippuden because at least they are acrs where as the part 1 naruto fillers where usually just 3 to 5 episodes. i like big fillers arcs better then a whole bunch of random small filler arcs

Narutofan09
03-28-2009, 08:32 AM
I like Shippuden's fillers more better, sure there longer but I like how there more story to them unlike part one which there storylines werent as epic or predicatable. These fillers also have a little canon(Main story) in them so that makes it enjoyable as well and I like them making fillers arcs out of parts in the manga they barely established. Also they have them for good reasons they had the Fire Temple arc because Asuma was dieing and they wanted to give him more screentime. People know a certain someone in the anime is going to die soon so maybe this current fillers arc is to give him some screentime.

DBZKING
03-28-2009, 09:50 AM
I think the main complain here is that the Shippuden filler arcs are to loooong. Other wise I think they're fantastic as they took care to tie into the main story line as much as possible to keep them relevant and engaging unlike some of the original Naruto fillers. Kudos to them.

Plus three-tails arc...heh heh... anything with Kabuto will keep me satisfied.

YEAH,i CAN'T WAIT TILL THE FILLER ENDS, I WANT TO SEE SASUKE AND ITACHI FIGHT

vermillionrasengan
03-28-2009, 12:03 PM
The Sanbi filler is the best filler for naruto so i gotta go with shippuden

iNarutoUzumaki
03-28-2009, 05:26 PM
i dont really know i really dont like the fillers it kinda bore me

Kisame
03-28-2009, 05:27 PM
I didn't really like any filler.

Chidori Shuriken
03-29-2009, 09:05 AM
Does anyone remember the episode in the original naruto with the village hidden in the stars? That filler was not bad it was HORRIBLE. It went ON and ON and ON!!11

narutorocks
03-29-2009, 09:35 AM
Does anyone remember the episode in the original naruto with the village hidden in the stars? That filler was not bad it was HORRIBLE. It went ON and ON and ON!!11

i know what you mean! It was NEVER ENDING!

jaketomdevrieze
03-31-2009, 10:30 AM
I'm gunna say, in my opinion, that Fillers are good when they start, but if they go on and on and on it gets boring and i just really want them to MOVE ON with the real, main story line. :mrgreen:
I agree, let's move on with the story and keep the filler acrs short/limit them. I want to see Sasuke*************SPOLIER*************kill everone and what not. + I want them to move on with the story cuse******************SPOLIER********************a fter Diedra dies it gets realy intresting with lots of cool battles.

3lilpandas
04-02-2009, 07:12 AM
I'm gonna say that the shippuden fillers are better, just because i feel they serve more of a purpose than the original naruto fillers. For example: while the filler arc with Sora was way drawn out (I will admit that), it did provide some extra time for Asuma before his fight with Hidan. Personally, I always thought that the fillers from the original naruto were fairly annoying and that the shippuden ones dont seem as much as a waste of time. However, this could just be from the fact that shippuden is reflecting the characters as older and more mature rather than the little genin running around that they used to be, and as such the storyline is intended for a slightly older audience.

Keira-chan
04-02-2009, 07:55 AM
I like the Shippuden fillers better...but that doesn't mean I like fillers

jaketomdevrieze
04-02-2009, 10:05 PM
I wish we could get the aname closer to the manga so people still buy the mange and all, but we don't need to wate so long to watch the aname of what we just read that we don't cair any more. Now that I think about it, it will be soooooooooooooooooooooo long before I can see what I just read in the manga. :cry: WE NEED TO OLNY MAKE FILLERS TO STAY A LITTLE BIT BEHIND THE MANGA. :mrgreen: (To not run out of stuff to anamate) 8-)

kazekage81
04-03-2009, 12:43 PM
Shippuden fillers for now.

Jon424
04-07-2009, 09:56 PM
I say that fillers in general suck... to those that d'ont read the mangas it just looks stupid...
and to those who read the mangas it is a supplice...

when r they going to get done with that imposssible crystal jutsu...They have to go fast...

the series is going to get so awesome...

SageNaruto
04-08-2009, 08:14 PM
Guys come on, I know you dont like them but the shippuden arcs are actually good! The one with Sora was really good! I personally like some of the filler arcs because they really go into the history and really get you to think about the lesser known characters, like Asuma. At first, I didnt think to much of him, but since he helped naruto with his wind style chakra and we got to learn more about his relationship with the third hokage, I actually started to like him (His jutsu are pretty cool too!). They make them so you can really understand the depth of characters so you will appreciate them more. Especially before they die. If I'm right, I'm pretty sure they might make a filler focusing on jiraiya before he dies too. I, for one, like the shippuden filler arcs!

Mauricio17
04-08-2009, 11:28 PM
The Naruto fillers are funnier and the Shippuden fillers have more action. :geek:

SasukesTragedy
04-09-2009, 08:10 PM
NO. No fillers!!! This stupid anime is more than 100 chapters behind, we do NOT need fillers right now, this is crazy. They both have cookie cutter characters with a boring design and unbelievable and stupidly themed strength. Crystal Style? Ha.

Vermillian
04-10-2009, 04:20 PM
I think shippudens are little bit more directed towards the general flow of the story but original naruto has some good ones

SageNaruto
04-19-2009, 04:18 PM
NO. No fillers!!! This stupid anime is more than 100 chapters behind, we do NOT need fillers right now, this is crazy. They both have cookie cutter characters with a boring design and unbelievable and stupidly themed strength. Crystal Style? Ha.

You shud be happy! These fillers are saving more time for the series. If the anime did exactly like the manga does the show would probably be ending in winter of 2010! with these fillers they give us the naruto action we want and the naruto humor we desire! they are sustaining the series so that it will last longer! and I dont know if you know this but in the anime, there are lil bits of fillers u know so the episode can run its 22 min course as a manga chapter is too short to create an episode! So basically every episode u watch of naruto has fillers

Hinata
04-24-2009, 02:15 AM
The Shippuden fillers are so funny cause sometimes the character(s) have no idea what's going on or what they should do.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
04-24-2009, 03:26 AM
The Shippuuden fillers for me for the most part I think they are better. The main fillers I liked from the original are the Leaf 7 arc when Gennou had planted paper bombs all over Konoha, the one about Kakashi's mask, and the Gaara one not yet released in English.

Ikuto uchiha
04-24-2009, 03:46 AM
i like the shippuden fillers FILLERS RULE!!!!! watch them or don't watch naruto at all
:mrgreen:

Viceroy
04-24-2009, 08:31 AM
If fillers had more violence I would be happy. But it seems like everyone starts sucking at fighting when there are fillers. Like how could Naruto destroy an Akatsuki member in one episode then get his a sugar sugar kicked by Guren and same with Kakashi.

*ichigorukiafan*
04-24-2009, 08:32 AM
both suck, but i guess shippuden fillers r a bit better

sakura&shikamaru
04-24-2009, 10:17 AM
i say shippuden fillers :mrgreen:

SageNaruto
04-29-2009, 01:10 PM
I like the shippuden fillers better for the action and how they actually do kinda relate to the main story or prepare the way for it so you understand more stuff about characters and stuff, although I wish the shippuden fillers were a tad bit funnier! the naruto fillers were pretty funny here and their! In this current shippuden filler, I laughed so hard when Naruto farted right in Kiba's face for making fun of him when they were juming on trees! XD

guitarfreak
05-01-2009, 01:56 AM
Id have to say that i enjoy all naruto episodes .... so yeah fillers dont bother me, i can wait.. im in no hurry to get to the main story im just along for the ride i gess and why not enjoy it .. i dont see any resone to be disapointed with any episode.... but with said.... i must say i like the shippuden fillers better then the naruto fillers becase there a lot more intense moments and acton then back then.... i like to see how everyones grown.... :mrgreen:

misskakashi
05-01-2009, 06:48 AM
I'll be honest - I skipped some of the Naruto fillers. Even though Sasuke drives me bonkers most of the time - his story arc and how Naruto is trying to save him are what got me hooked on the series.

seannfma
05-01-2009, 06:52 AM
Shippuden fillers because they are more interesting

SasukesTragedy
05-01-2009, 08:14 AM

You shud be happy! These fillers are saving more time for the series. If the anime did exactly like the manga does the show would probably be ending in winter of 2010! with these fillers they give us the naruto action we want and the naruto humor we desire! they are sustaining the series so that it will last longer! and I dont know if you know this but in the anime, there are lil bits of fillers u know so the episode can run its 22 min course as a manga chapter is too short to create an episode! So basically every episode u watch of naruto has fillers

Fine! Let it end. Better it end sooner with something worth my time then later with something boring and useless, no?

iGhosti
05-06-2009, 11:34 AM

Fine! Let it end. Better it end sooner with something worth my time then later with something boring and useless, no?

treat filler with repeat or you might get forgotten...

Yajyuu Mikazuki
05-06-2009, 11:36 AM
I'll be honest - I skipped some of the Naruto fillers. Even though Sasuke drives me bonkers most of the time - his story arc and how Naruto is trying to save him are what got me hooked on the series.

Me too don't worry :D i couldn't stand it sometimes.

iGhosti
05-06-2009, 11:39 AM
naruto filled doughtnuts yummy! this is the best filler ever!

Food kage style: doughtnut frosting

We need more doughnuts to fill! shippuden flavored!

Yajyuu Mikazuki
05-06-2009, 11:46 AM
Hehe :lol:

Space Cowboy Sasori
05-06-2009, 12:02 PM
Shippuden

iGhosti
05-06-2009, 12:54 PM
nah thats hyper suger shippuden! we need more of the doughnut fillers!

Whitereaper
05-06-2009, 02:59 PM
Fillers are fillers they all suck

lightning blade
05-08-2009, 07:22 AM
i hate both of them but i would say shippuden fillers are a little better

Whitereaper
05-08-2009, 07:32 AM
I have to agree lightning at least we might see how they get the other bijuu rather then just see kisame say 'this guys was a tough guy he could use such and such techniques'

Naruto18
05-08-2009, 03:48 PM
between them i would say the shippuden fillers

goldendreamer
05-09-2009, 09:24 AM
I like both fillers

foxboy
05-28-2009, 06:02 AM
im with UchihaBlossom. :|

shino 4
05-28-2009, 01:20 PM
I like them all

AlexHyuga
06-01-2009, 07:27 PM
Both suck! I think the Naruto fillers are just unimaginative (land of bears?!)
And the shippuden fillers are SO unemotional. Yuukimaru didn't look all the sad when Guren died in episode 111.

Whitereaper
06-01-2009, 10:50 PM
they are taking forever to get any real story to be told i hate them all!!!!!!

Life AKA Death
06-04-2009, 12:28 AM
both yah

The Anbu's Fiery Rose
06-04-2009, 07:47 PM
I've kept mostly with the manga for Shippuden so far, but I've seen a few fillers. I thought they were alright. And as far as Naruto fillers go, I only liked the small arc with Naruto and Sakura along with Jiraryia trying to find Sasuke in Orochimaru's hideout. I gave that one a big plus, but I couldn't watch any of the others...Normally, I just don't like fillers though. It takes time away from the plotline and leaves a few watchers a bit lost, I would think.

Konoha'sGreenThunder
06-04-2009, 07:48 PM
I don't have a preference between either.

MoonStarNinja4
06-05-2009, 02:46 PM
I think the Shippuden fillers are a lot better.

I've kept mostly with the manga for Shippuden so far, but I've seen a few fillers. I thought they were alright. And as far as Naruto fillers go, I only liked the small arc with Naruto and Sakura along with Jiraryia trying to find Sasuke in Orochimaru's hideout. I gave that one a big plus, but I couldn't watch any of the others...Normally, I just don't like fillers though. It takes time away from the plotline and leaves a few watchers a bit lost, I would think.

Yeah, in the original Naruto I think those episodes were one of the best filler arcs.

Sage Of Six Paths
06-05-2009, 05:12 PM
Original fillers were more pointless,

but once in a while, there was a

really funny one. Shippuuden

fillers have a lot of more epic

action in them, but they

never are as funny...

seannfma
06-05-2009, 05:14 PM
I like the Shippuden fillers but they tend to drag on to long.

Itachi-Sama
06-06-2009, 06:05 AM
I hate fillers!

seannfma
06-06-2009, 06:06 AM
Shippuden fillers are more about action
Naruto fillers are supposed to be funny.

VivaSasuke-kun
06-08-2009, 04:16 PM
Naruto Fillers: I never bothered with them. To many of them, and I've heard of the infamous Curry of Life fillers... which completely turned me off any chance I might watch them when I was bored.

Shippuden Fillers: I skipped the entire Sora and 12 Kings arc (or whatever it was, the one before Asuma's death...) But I watched the three tails ones and actually kind of enjoyed them, though I'm glad they are over, cause I can't wait to see Suigetsu and the rest of Team Hebi / Taka!! Not to mention like 50 episodes of straight Sasuke... that'll be pretty cool :D

tripsalot94
06-10-2009, 01:43 AM
HANDS DOWN THE SHIPPUDEN FILLERS!!!!

can you say curry of life?

naruto35
06-10-2009, 01:18 PM
both are good

shaheroze
06-10-2009, 04:31 PM
shippuden hands down!

kakashi842
06-10-2009, 04:36 PM
i liked both but if i hate a choice i would choose shippuden fillers

Ohako
06-10-2009, 04:42 PM
I like when the fillers have a storyline like the Shippuden ones with Sora and Guren, Bleach fillers have storlines some times or just for laughs, but sometimes storyline fillers like the 3 tailed shippuden one bore me sometimes

Golden-Flute
06-11-2009, 12:20 PM
I would rather not have any fillers, but the Shippuden ones do add more to characterization, so they're pretty entertaining!

FoxBoy2900
06-11-2009, 12:25 PM
Shippuden fillers regular fillers got a little out of hand

kakashi842
06-11-2009, 12:28 PM
shippuden fillers have a much better story line than the naruto fillers

<3Gaara_Girl<3
02-11-2010, 09:28 PM
Either both or Shippuden

darkjam
02-11-2010, 09:42 PM
I stopped watching becoz of fillers... but anyways Shippuden is better coz in Naruto it was like a whole load of single episode fillers... which were gay... at least in shippuden it relates to the storyline and are better...

Hidden Ninja45
02-11-2010, 10:05 PM
Honestly, both.

Most of the Naruto fillers were good. Some of them were pretty funny.

The Shippuden fillers have more story to them, which is good. But they are too long.

But, then again, the last 75 episodes of the original series were filler.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
02-11-2010, 10:58 PM
I like Shippuuden filler more, but the original had it's moments.

kekki genki
02-12-2010, 11:20 AM
naruto fillers were shorter.

Gin Ichimaru
02-12-2010, 12:37 PM
The Original. I loved Idate and Raiga.

Shikamaru Nara
02-12-2010, 12:47 PM
Shippiden fillers, even though I don't like fillers....

Kuromaki
02-12-2010, 02:11 PM
Both suck imo, but the Shippuden fillers are better.

Parak111
02-12-2010, 03:12 PM
Eh...whether it's a original filler or a Shippuden filler, it doesn't matter. None's good. But there are some fillers in both the Original and in Shippuden that I like.

Narutosan
02-12-2010, 04:04 PM
I only liked the last season fillers. But it had some good ones but not much. But seriously Shippuden owns with the fillers. Dont read this if you haven't caught up to Shippuden fillers. Heres the one I liked.

Guren Filler Arc was the best I even liked it more than the non-filler episodes it really OWNED!
Sora Filler Arc was bad. Those are probably the only two they had and also one right now in episode 146 in Shippuden. But they have way less fillers so Shippuden is doing good. Not like Original Naruto when they went overboard with 90 filler episodes I think but I'm not sure. But anyways in Original Naruto they had nothing more to show they couldn't introduce the akatsuki that early so they had to stick with fillers to make the show last till they can air Shippuden.

master kage mode
02-15-2010, 06:18 PM
naruto fillers

Shoukry
02-15-2010, 06:53 PM
Naruto fillers were kind of boring

kg gangster
02-16-2010, 07:22 PM
we want the main story line booiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

dragonjinchuriki dj
02-16-2010, 07:24 PM
i sorta like the shippuden fillers more than the naruto ones at least some of them have other bijuu's/jinchuriki's not from the main storyline like 3 tails and utakata/6 tails

Namikaze-Sakura
02-17-2010, 01:38 PM
Shippuden fillers are way better, but they're fillers. They are nowhere near as good as the canon.

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
02-17-2010, 03:39 PM
I personally think both are pretty good in their own special way. :)

Cyl
02-17-2010, 03:40 PM
Shippuden fillers are better imo.

C4 Karura
02-20-2010, 04:14 PM
Shippuden. The storylines, even if still annoying at times, are much better the original ones. Plus, the animation quality is on a whole different level.

zenon883
02-20-2010, 04:18 PM
i say shippuden for now

SakuraGirl
02-20-2010, 04:21 PM
Shippuden Fillers

deidara330
10-03-2010, 05:30 PM
I prefer Shippuden fillers to Naruto fillers. Shippuden fillers were more longer arcs that had more story to them, while Naruto fillers were short mini-arcs that tended to be over in just a few episodes. The Shippuden fillers were better to watch.

Jonesy
10-03-2010, 09:53 PM
Shippuden fillers!

ero_jonin
10-03-2010, 10:01 PM
i say shippuden fillers, its more matured not compared to naruto fillers