PDA

View Full Version : Sakura's Confession

valtreck
10-27-2009, 06:47 AM
I read confirmed spoiler in which Sakura confesses that she loves/like(still unsure about it) Naruto. But Naruto seems to be surprised. So will he accept her or not? Your views
(This is confirmed)

Darkaura-
10-27-2009, 06:58 AM
well, its been his dream to be with her for years right. but ever since shippuden he is a different character. He isn't trying to win her anymore he's more ben don being her friend then anything else. However hinata confessed her love for him and even put her life on the line for him something sakura would never do. So who would you pick someone who always put u down all ur life or the person who always supported you from the sidlines and would give you their life.

princezzhinata
10-27-2009, 06:58 AM
*Finger Cross*

MannyGAGA
10-27-2009, 07:11 AM
im not sure....

The Demon Zabuza
10-27-2009, 07:12 AM
And it's confirmed he rejects her.

Takoda
10-27-2009, 07:13 AM
Well, I had a feeling that would happen.

MannyGAGA
10-27-2009, 07:15 AM
wow really!!

Shkin
10-27-2009, 07:16 AM
Sakura is... she can't have Sasuke so she suddenly wants Naruto? she now stops chasing after Sasuke's "love" and settles for what is there right before her...that she noticed only after Sai told her? she suddenly realized that its time to move on and stop chasing after an "enigma"/her childhood/"puppy" love? xD

anyways, maybe she had reasons to do so...maybe save Naruto from "pain" knowing that now they are going to kill Sasuke (if necessary)? so she does care for Naruto?

but what she is doing might just cause Naruto more confusion! Naruto doesn't need this, especially with the war coming!

naruto shouldn't decide right away (i like how he reacts with Sakura's confession, by the way)...let Sakura prove her "love" xD..its payback time! mwahahaha...

EDIT: putting everything in a spoiler...xD

ECW Original
10-27-2009, 07:35 AM
The chapter came out already?

The Demon Zabuza
10-27-2009, 07:40 AM
Spoilers.

Kon
10-27-2009, 07:44 AM
469 isnt out yet

ECW Original
10-27-2009, 07:50 AM
Spoilers.
I thought spoilers didn't come out until later today or Wednesday.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-27-2009, 07:53 AM
I thought spoilers didn't come out until later today or Wednesday.

nah spoillers come out a lot of times on tue...

Narutorious
10-27-2009, 12:36 PM
Naruto doesn't reject Sakura, he accused her of lying to him.

Sasuke072
10-27-2009, 01:01 PM
God, I hope Naruto rejects her! It pisses me off that now that she can't have Sasuke for sure she suddenly settles for Naruto, just "realizing" NOW that she loves him. NO! B*tch, wake up! You're WAY too late! Man..

Shika-fiend
10-27-2009, 01:06 PM
Hinata would actually protect Naruto. I don't think Sakura would have the guts to. I bet that if Sasuke was in danger, Sakura would protect him. Naruto knows that, so, he would most likely reject her and go to Hinata. Hinata beat Sakura to the punch, so Sakura will sit in a corner, lonely. The fact that for all those years Naruto liked her, but then didn't would probably destroy her because Sasuke left her and she still liked him. But, Naruto stuck with her until the end. She would be sad because Naruto liked her all along and she kept rejecting him. So, now, instead of having someone to love, she'll have no one. She might become depressed, turn Rogue, kill herself, deliberately get killed, or just disappear to live by herself.

RockyL
10-27-2009, 01:07 PM

because he loves Hinata!

narulvr
10-27-2009, 01:39 PM
yeah i read it too! i likes how he tells her "cut the b#!! sh!!" it was funny

Ashido
10-27-2009, 01:43 PM
Naruto doesn't reject Sakura, he accused her of lying to him.

^This. Sakura gushes about all of these sudden "feelings" for him, and Naruto calls her bluff.

painxkonan
10-27-2009, 02:30 PM
he will reject her,she been mean to naruto way to much for him to like her back

C-C
10-27-2009, 02:34 PM
I dont believe this as of the simple fact that chapter 469 hasnt even come out yet...but i hope he rejects her PUTS HER DOWN HARD (I am a Sakura fan)

Shika-fiend
10-27-2009, 02:38 PM
Sakura needs to die!:mad:

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-27-2009, 02:47 PM
he will reject her,she been mean to naruto way to much for him to like her back

He hasnt exactly rejected her..he knows that sakura was just lying to him(about not loving sasuke anymore) just so that he will stop paining himself over serching for sasuke....

ShippudenGirl
10-27-2009, 03:05 PM
I think Naruto's very confused about everything, and now this! I feel so bad, his life is a ball of confusion, he doesn't know how to react to "Love" I think, cause he's never truely felt it, cause hes never had Parents, and Sasuke left, and he was like a brother to him and the whole Kyuubi thing, yet he's still a guy thats Happy-go-Lucky, even though these sick Akatsuki have him on there death list. I don't think Hinata or Sakura should say anything more, this boy's got alot on his plate; when the Akatsuki are gone, then maybe he could settle every thing, don't you people agree?

NarutoxSakura4ever
10-27-2009, 03:18 PM
whoa that really happened?!?! YAAHH! ^_^ *Happy dance* But still, that was pretty cold what naruto said to her, maybe he is kinda confused with it all... idk

GaaraoftheSand13
10-27-2009, 03:40 PM
He has to reject her, he has to reject her, he was not reject her *goes into denial*. Seriously, after what Hinata did, he can't just ignore her! Seriously, and why would Sakura pick NOW to tell him. Honestly, they are in teh middle of a war, and Sakura randomly tells him? He HAS to reject her..........

HokageSoulReaper
10-27-2009, 04:19 PM
the fact that Naruto saw through her doesn't mean he's gonna accept or reject her, especially doesn't mean he'll reject her for Hinata all of a sudden, he just knows she is lying, coz he knows that even if she's unrequited, she will love Sasuke forever, same for him, he knows he's unrequited, but even if he ends up with Hinata, he'll always love Sakura...

then again, I'm sad to say this, but NaruSaku will not happen now, Naruto won't go to someone that is lying to him, even if it is with good intentions, and that might lead to, eventually, when this whole war thing is all over.........to him settling down with Hinata, if he chooses to give her a chance (not saying he will, just saying it might happen)......then again......maybe Kishi does end up making NaruSaku in the end......but I think Naruto might choose to be alone, due to the Nine Tails factor.....he could start losing control of him, and could end up hurting someone, so to avoid that, he might choose to end up alone

Jose
10-27-2009, 04:30 PM
I dont think Naruto should listen to Sakura she also beating him for no reason like when sai calls her ugly naruto trys to keep her undercontrol but she just punches him to for no reason.
But Naruto got all this stuff going on and Sakura says it now come on thats like illegal lol.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
10-27-2009, 06:53 PM
I bet Naruto will reject Sakura even though I'm a conservative Naruto fan mangawise.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-27-2009, 07:28 PM
guys i dont think that naruto has rejected her. Sakura knew naruto had promised to get sasuke back to her because he thought that would make her happy...so sakura figured that if she told naruto that she dsnt love sasuke anymore and that she likes him(naruto) then he might stop chasing after sasuke....but obiviously naruto(and kakashi..i think) realise that sakura is just faking it..and thats why naruto said that "i dont like people who lie to themselves"...Sakura still loves sasuke ...but she was ready to give him up if that would stop naruto from chasing after him and cause himself less pain...

ironwez20
10-27-2009, 07:49 PM
I dont believe this as of the simple fact that chapter 469 hasnt even come out yet...but i hope he rejects her PUTS HER DOWN HARD (I am a Sakura fan)
yea right:shock:

The Green Beast
10-27-2009, 08:00 PM
Naruto has always had a crush on sakura so thats cool. Wounder what will happen? But Id like to see naruto with hinata cause shes got a crush on him forever.

Nemico
10-28-2009, 01:10 PM
I think Naruto did the right thing. Even though alot of fans of NaruSaku would be let down.

sasu_girl
10-28-2009, 01:16 PM
sadly, i think he wuld accept.....

NarutoxSakura4ever
10-28-2009, 01:21 PM
why does everyone think Naruto is going to reject sakura? or is it just all the naruhina fans that don't want it to happen? (not saying anything bad to you fans of naruhina. i understand how you don't want narusaku to happen...)

FoxvsFrog
10-28-2009, 01:27 PM
All I have to say is, at least he's having a conversation w/Sakura about it. And here's the thing...I have a feeling that Kishimoto wants Sakura to be honest with herself and the only way to do this is in this chapter and quite possibly the next. I'll have to say, Sakura is a terrible liar :lol:

FoxvsFrog
10-28-2009, 01:30 PM
would does everyone think Naruto is going to reject sakura? or is it just all the naruhina fans that don't want it to happen? (not saying anything bad to you fans of naruhina. i understand how you don't want narusaku to happen...)

I think you should've added a four choice in the poll - JURY STILL OUT :D

Shika-fiend
10-28-2009, 01:41 PM
All I have to say is, at least he's having a conversation w/Sakura about it. And here's the thing...I have a feeling that Kishimoto wants Sakura to be honest with herself and the only way to do this is in this chapter and quite possibly the next. I'll have to say, Sakura is a terrible liar :lol:

That she is.

Hando Craap
10-28-2009, 01:47 PM
She's only confessed this to draw him away from his promise.She still loves Sasuke but she's telling Naruto this so he can focus on Akatsuki.Maybe even so Shikamaru can come up with a plan and a perfect team to hunt Sasuke down.

Shika-fiend
10-28-2009, 01:56 PM
I'm starting to REALLY Hate Sakura!

Hando Craap
10-28-2009, 02:01 PM
Don't hate her she's doing what she thinks best for Naruto and the village.It's what I'd do.

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
10-28-2009, 02:05 PM
Naruto might accept her. I'm not all that sure until I read the chapter when it comes out. ^_^

Yori
10-28-2009, 02:09 PM
Nope he is gonna reject her

mrsticky005
10-28-2009, 04:00 PM
It's not really a rejection since she doesn't really love him.

HokageSoulReaper
10-28-2009, 07:57 PM
Don't hate her she's doing what she thinks best for Naruto and the village.It's what I'd do.

it seems like that, but she isn't, cause she's actually hurting Naruto's feelings, he knows she still loves Sasuke, although he is oblivious to the attraction she has gotten towards him

Sakura does have romantic feelings for Naruto, but I dunno if would call it love, more like an attraction, but then again, if she truly cared for him, she would have thought this twice, and wouldn't have done it

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-28-2009, 08:01 PM
it seems like that, but she isn't, cause she's actually hurting Naruto's feelings, he knows she still loves Sasuke, although he is oblivious to the attraction she has gotten towards him

Sakura does have romantic feelings for Naruto, but I dunno if would call it love, more like an attraction, but then again, if she truly cared for him, she would have thought this twice, and wouldn't have done it

she thinks of him more like a best friend or a brother maby...but she never LOVED him like she does towards sasuke....she was ready to give up sasuke if it would stop causing naruto anymore pain..

Hando Craap
10-28-2009, 08:02 PM

I do't know yours is pretty good!

Hando Craap
10-28-2009, 08:04 PM
she thinks of him more like a best friend or a brother maby...but she never LOVED him like she does towards sasuke....she was ready to give up sasuke if it would stop causing naruto anymore pain..
Exactly and that in itself says how much she cares.

HokageSoulReaper
10-28-2009, 08:07 PM

no, no..............she thinks of him being more than a bro or a best friend, coz whenever Naruto showed some maturity in a situation, she blushed most of the time, ans she wouldn't blush if she thought of Naruto as a brother/best friend

also, a lot of signs have been thrown at us, so, although I admit she has never loved him, she's somewhat pretty close to, IMHO, but perhaps not anymore, with the mistake she's making

funny how she said she wouldn't make more mistakes, and she's perhaps doing the worst one

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-28-2009, 08:18 PM
no, no..............she thinks of him being more than a bro or a best friend, coz whenever Naruto showed some maturity in a situation, she blushed most of the time, ans she wouldn't blush if she thought of Naruto as a brother/best friend

also, a lot of signs have been thrown at us, so, although I admit she has never loved him, she's somewhat pretty close to, IMHO, but perhaps not anymore, with the mistake she's making

funny how she said she wouldn't make more mistakes, and she's perhaps doing the worst one

yea maby...but its crystal clear that she still has feelings for sasuke..this chap kinda proved that....and besides you could clearly tell by the way sakura was talking to naruto that she was faking it just so he wouldnt go after sasuke....the minute i started reading their convo i had realised that...eveerytime she would tell him that she loved him...she would end the sentence with asking him to leave sasuke....

HokageSoulReaper
10-28-2009, 08:19 PM
yeah, I'll give you that, she still likes/loves Sasuke

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-28-2009, 08:55 PM
yeah, I'll give you that, she still likes/loves Sasuke

yea...naruto's has kinda accepted the fact that she dsnt like him in the same way she likes sasuke....he has always n=know that she has liked sasuke more than him...ND THATS Y HE FELT even worser when he couldnt keep his promise...because he couldnt bring sasuke back to sakura..

HokageSoulReaper
10-28-2009, 08:58 PM
also remember Naruto has his own reasons to for wanting to bring Sasuke back, mostly coz he wants to save his friend from darkness.........but he's a little late now it seems

Azal
10-28-2009, 09:00 PM
well, its been his dream to be with her for years right. but ever since shippuden he is a different character. He isn't trying to win her anymore he's more ben don being her friend then anything else. However hinata confessed her love for him and even put her life on the line for him something sakura would never do. So who would you pick someone who always put u down all ur life or the person who always supported you from the sidlines and would give you their life.
um love triangle much but id pick the one whod turn me down cus then id have an accomplisment loljk but really id pick the lifeline

SasukeFallen
10-28-2009, 10:39 PM
Reject, he saw right through what she was doing...

I can't help but think back on how this is a throw back to the 'alluding' to a love-triangle thing back before they even left for Iron(Chapter 451). Her eyes fell down cast at the mentioning of 'where was Sasuke', then Naruto gave her what, IMO, was a knowing look and it seems I was possably right. Then Sakura tries to pull this 'I've fallen for you' less then two weeks later? Of course the context of which the 'Love triangle' was said was incorrect(said it was the reason Sasuke wasn't there), it still alluded to it.

yokokurama
10-28-2009, 10:59 PM
IF you want to know what's gonna happen......
Naruto will accept Sakura and they will be a happy couple, fighting together. Let's be clear, Naruto is a lot liek Harry Potter in some ways. They start in a ninja/magician academy, a trio of friends (Nar,Sak, Saske/Harry, Hermoine, Ron), a snake-near immortal villian (Orochi/voldermort), old sacred warrior (Dumbledore/3rd hokage), etc. Now we can say Naruto will definitley get with someone—Harry got with Ginny. I think naruto will get with Sakura simple as that. Also Naruto draws a lot on DBZ. in DB Goku happy-go-luckily accepted Chi-Chi. Naruto will accept Sakura probably. I think they will be a happy couple for a while, break-up, then naruto will end up with hinata. That way both NaruSakura and NaruHinata are resolved and dealt with. Naruto gets a chance with Sakura, but they break up and he decides he would like Hinata.Everyone wins!

HokageSoulReaper
10-28-2009, 11:43 PM
[QUOTE=yokokurama;1553600]IF you want to know what's gonna happen......
[SPOILER]Naruto will accept Sakura and they will be a happy couple, fighting together. Let's be clear, Naruto is a lot liek Harry Potter in some ways. They start in a ninja/magician academy, a trio of friends (Nar,Sak, Saske/Harry, Hermoine, Ron), a snake-near immortal villian (Orochi/voldermort), old sacred warrior (Dumbledore/3rd hokage), etc. Now we can say Naruto will definitley get with someone

neomonoxide
10-29-2009, 10:06 AM
[QUOTE=yokokurama;1553600]IF you want to know what's gonna happen......
[SPOILER]Naruto will accept Sakura and they will be a happy couple, fighting together. Let's be clear, Naruto is a lot liek Harry Potter in some ways. They start in a ninja/magician academy, a trio of friends (Nar,Sak, Saske/Harry, Hermoine, Ron), a snake-near immortal villian (Orochi/voldermort), old sacred warrior (Dumbledore/3rd hokage), etc. Now we can say Naruto will definitley get with someone

Wismical
10-29-2009, 10:16 AM
Sakura gushes about all of these sudden "feelings" for him, and Naruto calls her bluff.

Lol.
I agree.

sadly, i think he wuld accept.....

I hope not. :|

(not saying anything bad to you fans of naruhina. i understand how you don't want narusaku to happen...)

This is sort of off-topic, but the reason this is happening is because of the "pairing" feud.

Naruto might accept her. I'm not all that sure until I read the chapter when it comes out. ^_^

COOKIES!

That's what I'm going to do.
I just have to wait until tomorrow.

http://fc09.deviantart.com/fs38/f/2008/340/d/a/FREE_chocolate_cookie_avatar_by_cremecake.gif

Bacon
10-29-2009, 11:01 AM
look im lost but i do know bits& pieces. hinata idolizes him& cant truly *love* him if while he was suffering as a kid she nvr went to be his freind...
while i think if he knows shes lying, then i believe he accept her after his poal is complete.btw sakura is like rukia & hits him outa concern, not to be a b**** ^^
sorry painxkonan, lee sensai & tdz kage, but i have to disagree...

Bacon
10-29-2009, 11:17 AM
although i must admit her lying irks me, because i wanted it to happen if it did when the sasuke issue was done with.
although i dont think he will drop sakura over hinata for reasons stated above

NightDXC
10-30-2009, 01:11 AM
is that sakura a dumb women how can she love someone that dosent love her, and naruto wokrs his ass to find that dork to make her happy, why?? becose his in love in her if i remember naruto was trying to confess to sakura but becose of narutos promise and seing sakura sad in hospital he even told her in 110 animation serie that SPOILER("I can understand very well the pain that you are going through") how can i understand that this means that he loves her, im sorry for whriting this but last naruto manga made me very sad :(

Cursed_Sage
10-30-2009, 04:22 AM
Well let me say something,I know that those stupid annoying NaruHina fans are gonna be using this a lot,and that's just bull. This in no way supports NaruHina,but they see it as negative for NaruSaku.

I think Sakura really does like him a little,but most of it was a lie to get him to abandon Sasuke. When I look back,she seems to be falling in love with him slowly. (Very slowly) He knows that she's making most of this up to get him to abandon Sasuke,but what I think is that she's just too stuck on Sasuke to care about Naruto in that way. She might not exactly love him now,because she's still thinking about Sasuke too much.

But maybe she meant it(unlikely,but possible) after all,Naruto's not heard the thoughts she's had about him. In his flashbacks in the chapter,he only remembered things about Sasuke. He doesn't know some thoughts she's had about him. For example,when he returned Sakura noticed him,but never pointed it out. Also,when Naruto left to save Sasuke she thought back to the time when she was talking with "Sasuke" about Naruto. How she said something like,"Naruto never understands me..." Then she realized at last,"Naruto,you've always understood me,and always been there when I needed you the most." So does this make me believe in NaruSaku any less?

NO,never!!!

Nurys
10-30-2009, 04:37 AM
I don't know, thoug I think it seemed very unrealistic. I think she's faking it to stop Naruto from following Sasuke and get killed.
I've always loved the pair NaruSaku, but she's definitely faking it to protect him. It's nothing more than that.

NightDXC
10-30-2009, 04:46 AM
can someone please help me find original chapter of this scene wher sai says to naruto that he likes sakura chapter 475 page 11 not flashbacks

Kenshin Mizoguchi
10-30-2009, 07:14 PM
Stupid Sakura and her lies...