PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: Trials of Tao (updated)

Ninja of Cao
10-25-2009, 04:20 PM
I have already made a thread about my fanfic; Naruto: Trials of Tao. But many things have changed from that time, so this thread will contain the latest info on the fanfic. You can also visit the wiki of the fanfic; http://trialsoftao.wikia.com

Characters and factions:

The Kataki:

Chin Tao left the Tao clan to become strong enough to kill his brother, Yan Tao. The Kataki contains himself and 5 other Ninjas. The Kataki is an elite group under the command of Yan Tzun, who appeared to die in the first series.

Chin Tao is the main character of the series. He is the last survivor of the Tao clan's main family, except for Yan Tao. Chin left the Tao clan and is now leading his organization, the Kataki, to kill his older brother. After he turned evil, he learned many fire and lightning techniques, including the Chidori.
For more info on Chin Tao: http://trialsoftao.wikia.com/wiki/Chin_Tao

Getsuei Tsurugi is second in command of the Kataki. Before placed under the command of Chin Tao, he was the leader of Kyouko, Kaoru, Ite, and Yami. As his name says (Tsurugi = sword), he is an adept using Kenjutsu. He wields 8 swords (of four in the belt, two on the back, and two hidden in his sleeves).

Ite is a Ninja with a rare choice of weapon; a bow. He is able to sorround his arrows with Chakra before launching them, giving them the strength of missiles. He has a camouflage ability, allowing him to change the color of his skin and clothing to hide in his sorroundings.

Kaoru Kamiya is the lone female member of the Kataki. She specialzies in Wind techniques. Her primary weapons are two fans, which she uses to summon storms or even tornadoes. She is able to perform the Rasengan, which allows her and Chin Tao to combine their primary techniques (Kaoru: Rasengan, Chin: Chidori) as the Rasendori.

Kyouko is the member of the Kataki who has the best abilities of physical combat. He is able to destroy an entire mountain with a single punch. He also has his own eye technique, the Kengan, which allows him to drain the strength and Chakra from his enemies, to increase his own.

Yami is a master of Genjutsu. He can perform several illusion techniques, and is able to transform himself into a cloud of black smoke. When Getsuei was in command of the Kataki, Yami was second in command.

The Hitogumi:

The Hitogumi is an organization that fought during the Hitokiri wars, containing the most powerful Hitokiri of the era. When their leader, Sagara Sozo, disappeared, many of their members left and joined the Yan Yuuno. However, after Sagara's return, all Hitokiri came back to his group, except Kagai and Kumori, who kept fighting for the Yan Yuuno. For more info on the Hitogumi: http://trialsoftao.wikia.com/wiki/Hitogumi#

Captain Sagara Sozo is the founder and leader of the Hitogumi. He is a rare Ninja, since he has no abilities of performing Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, or Genjutsu. However, his abilities of Kenjutsu and speed makes him one of the strongest Ninjas in the world. It is unknown why he is called "captain" by members of the Hitogumi, since his rank during the Hitokiri wars was General.

Kensai Hitokiri is one of the most powerful Hitokiri. He has the ability to deflect incoming attacks back at the opponent, twice their original strength. After Sagara disappeared at the war's end, Kensai became the teacher of Sojiro, another Hitokiri. When he heard about the return of Sagara Sozo, Kensai and Sojiro returned to Hitogumi, and fought Kumori, who refused to leave the Yan Yuuno.

Osore Hitokiri is the only Hitokiri that followed Sagara after he disappeared, and found him. Osore remained loyal to his master since he began training as a Hitokiri. His body is covered with bandage, as a result of getting hit by a powerful fire technique during the Hitokiri wars. He uses a special weapon, known as the Hoken (fire sword), a sword with a burning blade.

Sojiro Hitokiri is the youngest, but far from the weakest Hitokiri. When Sagara disappeared, Sojiro became the student of Kensai. His master taught him the best he could of Kenjutsu and speed, but Sojiro has somehow became much faster than Kensai. Sojiro had his family killed at young age during the Hitokiri wars, and raised under Sagara's teachings. Sojiro joined the Yan Yuuno along with Kensai Hitokiri, but returned to the Yan Yuuno as soon as Sagara returned.

Takani Hitokiri is the only living female Hitokiri. She was raised by Sagara from the early beginning of her life, since her parents were killed in the Hitokiri wars, only a few weeks after her birth. She joined the Yan Yuuno after Sagara's disappearance, but was among the first to return to the Hitogumi at the time of his return. Unlike the other Hitokiri, who calls Sagara "master", Takani mostly calls him "father".

The Yan Yuuno:

The Yan Yuuno is the evil organization which is plotting to destroy the Tao clan. The Yan Yuuno is founded by Chin's older brother Yan Tao, who created the group shortly after he killed his family. Except for the three members Kensai, Sojiro, and Takani, all members are extremely loyal to their leader, especially Kumori and Myojin.

Jiang is a lizard-like creature with a Zanbatou. He is physically strong and very resistant to damage. He has few abilities, but he is still a formidable opponent for most Ninjas.

Kagai Hitokiri is one of the Hitokiri who left the Hitogumi to join the Yan Yuuno. He specializes in hypnotic Jutsu to immobilize his opponents before attacking them.

Kumori Shinomori is Yan Tao's secret apprentice, who was taught in the arts of Genjutsu in its perfect form. Kumori has the ability to send his opponents to other dimensions, or even Hell. He is also an adept using his two short swords. Kumori is counted among the strongest Hitokiri.

Kurogasa is a half-human, half-spider. He has the back of a spider, and 4 spider legs, while he has a near-human body. He has 8 spider eyes, making it almost impossible to ambush him. He also has 4 arms, and is usually holding one sword in each hand. He is a excellent user of poision techniques.

Myojin Kaguya is an unknown survivor of the Kaguya clan. Just as his relative, Kimimaro Kaguya, he posseses the Shikotsumyaku ability; the ability to make his bones grow outside the skin with enhanced skeletal structure, to use them as melee weapons. He is counted as a Hitokiri, althought he never knew Captain Sagara.

Sarutobi is a man who has the ability to summon and control 3 monster-like creatures. He can also summon and control several animals, mostly snakes. He can also deploy a long blade from his palm to use in close combat.

Yan Tao is Chin's older brother, who killed their entire family, since only a true member of his bloodline can kill him. Yan Tao has truly mastered the arts of Genjutsu, and is able to perform all 5 levels of the Shadow Sharingan, a Sharingan with grey background instead of red. Yan Tao's Shadow Sharingan is able to create illusions to inflict great pain at the opponent. The ultimate level of the Shadow Sharingan, only useable by Yan Tao, is known as the world's most powerful technique, since it seems to place as much as the entire universe in a Genjutsu. However, if using the ultimate level, the user will be blind forever.

The Tao clan:

The Tao clan is a clan of the village Taogakure, and was the faction that won the Hitokiri wars, with the help of Hitogumi. The Tao clan's main family was killed by Yan Tao, only leaving Chin Tao as the last survivor.

Himura Tao is a Ninja with a special contact to animals and the nature. He can control just about any animal or creature, and he can transform several parts of his body into animal parts. He also has very good sight and hearing.

Jun Tao is Chin's younger sister. She has great skills with almost any weapon, and is also an adept in Taijutsu. In battle, she can summon any weapon, and also uses Katanas in close-combat. Her skills relies on physical combat, since she is almost unable to use Ninjutsu or Genjutsu. She is a member of the team struggling to bring Chin Tao back to Taogakure.

Nikito Tao is a Ninja that covers most of his face with a headgear, except for his eyes. He wears a Zanbatou, and has great physical strength. He also uses Red Chakra, instead of the regular Blue Chakra. He is rarely showing any feelings, and is a powerful warrior in battle. Under his mask, his face is covered with deep scars, which can store Chakra.

Sagara Hyuga Tao is a Ninja with the combined bloodlines of the Tao clan and the Hyuga clan. His father was a Ninja of the Hyuga clan who was sent from the Leaf Village to assist the Tao clan during the Hitokiri wars, and his mother was one of the medical Ninjas of the Tao clan. Because of this, Sagara has the abilities such as Rotation and Byakugan, and is also able to use the Lighteye. He is a member of a Ninja squad which is trying to bring Chin Tao back to the Tao clan.

Sha Wen is the oldest member of the Tao clan. He is the former teacher of Chin Tao, and has also taught Jun, Zhao, and TenTen. He has the knowledge of many Ninjutsu abilities, althought he has not been seen using them. Sha Wen is the leader of the team that is trying to return Chin Tao to the Tao clan.

Qi Tao is Nikito Tao's best friend and comrade. He uses a Kunai in close-combat, instead of throwing it, and can summon a Chakra whip. He is an expert using knifes and short blade-weapons. He also has many abilities of wood-style Jutsu.

Wu Tao is a blind Ninja, with a bandage covering his eyes. However, his other senses is strong enough to detect the opponents without seeing them, and he is just as good as Sagara Hyuga Tao in Taijutsu. He also has trained in the use of Senbons. One of his special abilities is to summon several large scrolls which repeately launches Senbons at the opponent.

Xiao Tao is a Kunoichi of the Water clan, one of the many sub-clans in the Tao clan. She wears the mask of the Tao Clan ANBU, and is an adept using Senbons. Another ability of hers is to sorround her hands with Chakra, making them extremely sharp.

Yahiko Tao is a very special puppet-master. He doesn't use threads connected to his doll, but controls it with his voice. He also is an expert using the Fuuma Shurikens. After his puppet was destroyed, he began training in fire style Jutsu.
__________________________________________________ ____________
A character that was listed in the other thread, but not here, is either dead or not shown in the latest part of the fanfic.

Let me know what you think. Post comments.

Kuroda Taishi
10-25-2009, 04:43 PM
TenTen is a Kunoichi originally of Konoha, who joined the Tao clan as a result of her relationship with Chin Tao. She still has her mastery of weapons, and is also able to perform several Jutsu of the Tao clan. When Chin left the Tao clan, TenTen quickly joined the team that was to bring him back, under the leadership of Sagara Hyuga Tao.

I am going to ask you to delete this character. It is against the rules of the forum to use any character from the actual show in your fanfiction.

Ninja of Cao
10-25-2009, 04:50 PM
I am going to ask you to delete this character. It is against the rules of the forum to use any character from the actual show in your fanfiction.
Ok, I deleted her.

sakuracha!!!
10-25-2009, 04:51 PM
hey!!! whats up

Kuroda Taishi
10-25-2009, 04:51 PM
Ok, I deleted her.

Thank you, good luck with your story.

Ninja of Cao
10-25-2009, 04:53 PM
Thank you, good luck with your story.
Thanks.

She's still a part of my real fanfic, I only deleted her from the part I have written on the forum.

Ninja of Cao
10-26-2009, 12:53 PM
Thanks.

She's still a part of my real fanfic, I only deleted her from the part I have written on the forum.
I live in Sweden. And as long as the fanfic remains unofficial, it is legal in Sweden.

Kuroda Taishi
10-26-2009, 01:15 PM
I live in Sweden. And as long as the fanfic remains unofficial, it is legal in Sweden.

oh, you can do whatever you want to in your original copy, but anything posted on here has to conform to the rules of the site.

Ninja of Cao
10-26-2009, 01:17 PM
oh, you can do whatever you want to in your original copy, but anything posted on here has to conform to the rules of the site.
Ok.

Ace adventurer
10-26-2009, 02:17 PM
I am clueless so I voted its good

Ninja of Cao
10-26-2009, 02:19 PM
I am clueless so I voted its good
Thanks.
I hope many people will like it.