PDA

View Full Version : If only we can have forever

animelover
10-25-2009, 12:09 PM
Whats wrong with me?
Inside I'm so confused....I mess up everything....I'm in a cage like a bird, and yet even as I sing that I want to be free...I am scared and do not want change...

I want to feel love...and yet I can't feel it...why do I make so many wrong choices? I should just go back...into the depths of myself and see if I can find an ounce of wisdom and use it....because to everyone that I care about....I can't interact with them....I make life a living...

I was an accident, but does that mean I was to live and be this.....this uttering fool who doesn't know what she wants or how to act? Can I ever stop being childish and grow up already?

PLease...with tears....let me live and understand what it is to be....i don't even have the words......let me stop causing pain....and let him go free...

Raiden
10-25-2009, 12:11 PM
Whats wrong with me?

Inside I'm so confused....I mess up everything....I'm in a cage like a bird, and yet even as I sing that I want to be free...I am scared and do not want change...

I want to feel love...and yet I can't feel it...why do I make so many wrong choices? I should just go back...into the depths of myself and see if I can find an ounce of wisdom and use it....because to everyone that I care about....I can't interact with them....I make life a living...

I was an accident, but does that mean I was to live and be this.....this uttering fool who doesn't know what she wants or how to act? Can I ever stop being childish and grow up already?

PLease...with tears....let me live and understand what it is to be....i don't even have the words......let me stop causing pain....and let him go free...

animelover
10-25-2009, 12:13 PM
I'm pathetic, I know

Raiden
10-25-2009, 12:15 PM
I'm pathetic, I know
and I'm a stupid MoFo

animelover
10-25-2009, 12:16 PM
and I'm a stupid MoFo
No your not...

SakuraGirl
10-25-2009, 12:20 PM
i like it

Raiden
10-25-2009, 12:21 PM
i like it
W-T-F is there to like

Konoichi
10-25-2009, 12:24 PM
and I'm a stupid MoFo

Rai! U r so not!!!!! *hugs u*

MangaGirl4U
10-25-2009, 12:27 PM
animelover I don't know you that well, but I hope you aren't serious about this.. you seem like a very sweet person.. and nobody is an accident.. everyone has a purpose

Raiden
10-25-2009, 12:27 PM
Rai! U r so not!!!!! *hugs u*
*hugs back* ok then

Konoichi
10-25-2009, 12:31 PM
animelover I don't know you that well, but I hope you aren't serious about this.. you seem like a very sweet person.. and nobody is an accident.. everyone has a purpose

Anime is super sweet......she's like a sister to me

Konoichi
10-25-2009, 12:32 PM
*hugs back* ok then

I missed u....what's going on that u r calling urself a mofo when u know darn well u r not

Raiden
10-25-2009, 12:33 PM
I missed u....what's going on that u r calling urself a mofo when u know darn well u r not
I'm not telling you...........

animelover
10-25-2009, 12:34 PM
What if I never find my purpose? What if there is nothing in the end for me? Nothing at all....and that I've done everything wrong...even the ones I've cared about?

itachi/madara
wt.f is this sh1t about?

Konoichi
Whats wrong with me?

anime this is deep....I get where u r coming from...by y? Y do u feel like this?

MangaGirl4U
10-25-2009, 12:36 PM
What if I never find my purpose? What if there is nothing in the end for me? Nothing at all....and that I've done everything wrong...even the ones I've cared about?
we all feel like that sometimes.. it will work out in the end.. you just have to have faith..

Konoichi
10-25-2009, 12:36 PM
I'm not telling you...........

*hurt* ok then

animelover
10-25-2009, 12:37 PM
wt.f is this sh1t about?
Yeah thanks for calling it sh!t, go away

and thats how i feel....that there is nothing at all for me...but....i understand where you all are coming from...

Raiden
10-25-2009, 12:38 PM
wt.f is this sh1t about?
it's how anime feels, and it's not sh!t
*hurt* ok then
it's not you it's me

MangaGirl4U
10-25-2009, 12:39 PM
and I'm a stupid MoFo
no you aren't... :(

brooksey
10-25-2009, 12:42 PM
Whats wrong with me?

one thing

who would want to grow up lol

so much easier being a kid =D

cherryflower
10-25-2009, 12:43 PM
Anime, What's wrong. are you feeling sad? Are you depressed, Don't be sad. There is so many good things in life.

Konoichi
10-25-2009, 12:44 PM
y.......
y do ppl become so depressed......
y do ppl give up all hope so easily........
y do ppl lose faith in themselves so quickly......
y do ppl push away others' help when they feel they are being swallowed by he pit of hell.......
Y....I will never understand....

Konoichi
10-25-2009, 12:46 PM

it's not you it's me

Rai what is botherin u? U've never been so distant

animelover
10-25-2009, 12:47 PM
Rai what is botherin u? U've never been so distant
Misery loves company I guess

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 12:48 PM
Yeah thanks for calling it sh!t, go away

and thats how i feel....that there is nothing at all for me...but....i understand where you all are coming from...

it's not you it's me

dramaaa

cherryflower
10-25-2009, 12:49 PM
y.......
y do ppl become so depressed......
y do ppl give up all hope so easily........
y do ppl lose faith in themselves so quickly......
y do ppl push away others' help when they feel they are being swallowed by he pit of hell.......
Y....I will never understand....
Being depresed.... no one can know the pain until it happens to them. You can't do anything, your life is a mess. It feels like you can't survive this. You can't show your face. You heart aches. You start crying. You don't think you can do anything to stop it. There is no reset button in life. You feel like you can't be seen by anyone, you have to stay by yourself. it's so hard to desribe. I haven't been completely depressed before. Just when I embaressed myself Really badly before. But I don't even know if that's what depression feels like.

Konoichi
10-25-2009, 12:50 PM
dramaaa
U just go rot in hell... U don't understand so don't get involved

brooksey
10-25-2009, 12:50 PM
dramaaa

lol gotta point

Raiden
10-25-2009, 12:52 PM
no you aren't... :(
:(yes I am R.....:cry:
:cry:I'm sorry if i really did hurt you:cry:

animelover
Being depresed.... no one can know the pain until it happens to them. You can't do anything, your life is a mess. It feels like you can't survive this. You can't show your face. You heart aches. You start crying. You don't think you can do anything to stop it. There is no reset button in life. You feel like you can't be seen by anyone, you have to stay by yourself. it's so hard to desribe. I haven't been completely depressed before. Just when I embaressed myself Really badly before. But I don't even know if that's what depression feels like.
Depression is like a gray zone, where you don't feel a thing......the early stages are crying and feeling like its all hopeless....in the end, you don't feel anything......like your living in a gray bubble and nothing seems to make sence and you can't be happy....you think bad thoughts and just give up.....there is nothing....uterly nothing, your just breathing and taking up space....because you don't find anything in life that triggers any emotions at all

itachi/madara
lol gotta point
thanks.
U just go rot in hell... U don't understand so don't get involved

stfu.
why the fuc* do we need people going on about there damn feelings?
this is a damn forum about discussing NARUTO.
we dont need people like this running around.

cherryflower
10-25-2009, 12:54 PM
Depression is like a gray zone, where you don't feel a thing......the early stages are crying and feeling like its all hopeless....in the end, you don't feel anything......like your living in a gray bubble and nothing seems to make sence and you can't be happy....you think bad thoughts and just give up.....there is nothing....uterly nothing, your just breathing and taking up space....because you don't find anything in life that triggers any emotions at all

That must be sad. And as I said before, I've never been completely depressed, so I don't know your guy's pain..... It must be hard. hopefully you will become undepressed and hapy again.

animelover
10-25-2009, 12:54 PM
thanks.

stfu.
Then get the F*** out of here then, where talking about life and if you can be mature and let us talk then we don't need you here.

MangaGirl4U
10-25-2009, 12:55 PM
:(yes I am R.....:cry:
:cry:I'm sorry if i really did hurt you:cry:
no you aren't... and you didn't.. it's okay.. really.. *hugs*

Raiden
10-25-2009, 12:55 PM
thanks.

stfu.
hahahahaha I bet you get picked on at school too don't you boy

Konoichi
10-25-2009, 12:56 PM

Embarrassment is far from what I've been through, I can feel anime's pain, I asked myself similar things just last night......but no one knows, nor do they even care...... But anime everything will be fine... Trust me I've gone through this WAY too many times....I'm even hiding from my dad right now cuz of it

animelover
That must be sad. And as I said before, I've never been completely depressed, so I don't know your guy's pain..... It must be hard. hopefully you will become undepressed and hapy again.
Its horriable and no, I haven't fully ever felt that bad...but i'm human so...we go through these stupid good-for-nothing moments

Raiden
no you aren't... and you didn't.. it's okay.. really.. *hugs*
*hugs back* now I feel better

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 12:57 PM
Then get the F*** out of here then, where talking about life and if you can be mature and let us talk then we don't need you here.
then why make this sh1t public for all of us to see?

yea......no

Konoichi
10-25-2009, 12:58 PM
Lol I love my big bro

animelover
10-25-2009, 12:58 PM

yea......no
Nobody ever forced you to read any of this.

and once again, my feelings are not "sh!t"

try going through life thinking there isn't something good in the end for you, that your just a loser that nobody needs, and you know that the person you care about is better off without you.

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 12:59 PM
well why make it?

btw: why is this in Fan Fiction, Art, Stories?

Raiden
10-25-2009, 01:00 PM

yea......no
yo this thread was made to help her out, stop making her feel worse before i say something that well get me a temp ban

animelover
well why make it?

Because its a poem, or at least my 1st post was

animelover

and once again, my feelings are not "sh!t"

try going through life thinking there isn't something good in the end for you, that your just a loser that nobody needs, and you know that the person you care about is better off without you.
if u didn't see this

cherryflower
Its horriable and no, I haven't fully ever felt that bad...but i'm human so...we go through these stupid good-for-nothing moments

Okay....... Well there's not much I can say, I know how sad I got then even more sadness...... I would explode..... I still hope you feel happy again soon.

Konoichi

yea......no
U know u don't have to be here on this thread right? GO SOMEWHERE ELSE IF LIFE BOTHERS U!!!!!!!! Flippn' @$$holes like u tick me off

MangaGirl4U
10-25-2009, 01:01 PM
well why make it?

are you 1 of those people that kicks puppies and steals candy from babies?? geez.... :roll:

cherryflower
10-25-2009, 01:02 PM
well why make it?

itachi, Just leave and go to the mall club or the cheese lord club. Anime is in pain and your just makeing it worse!

animelover
Thanks a lot for giving me a negitive rep for this.

I just hate this, I really do, what ever, nobody can ever help me. good bye.

Konoichi
well why make it?

Cuz it's a story from this fan's life

Raiden
are you 1 of those people that kicks puppies and steals candy from babies?? geez.... :roll:
ROFLMAO omg so funny

cherryflower
10-25-2009, 01:03 PM

He is. He killed me before and tried to make me eat a bomb so I would explode.......

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 01:03 PM
U know u don't have to be here on this thread right? GO SOMEWHERE ELSE IF LIFE BOTHERS U!!!!!!!! Flippn' @$$holes like u tick me off
stfu, was i talking to you?
wow....
itachi, Just leave and go to the mall club or the cheese lord club. Anime is in pain and your just makeing it worse!
make me.
yo this thread was made to help her out, stop making her feel worse before i say something that well get me a temp ban
do it.

cherryflower
10-25-2009, 01:04 PM
Thanks a lot for giving me a negitive rep for this.

I just hate this, I really do, what ever, nobody can ever help me. good bye.

It's okay Anime. I gave you good rep! And please don't leave.

Konoichi
10-25-2009, 01:05 PM
stfu, was i talking to you?

wow....

make me.

do it.

No but I'm talking to u, problem?

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 01:05 PM
No but I'm talking to u, problem?

yup yup yup.
i dont want to talk with you.

Konoichi
10-25-2009, 01:06 PM
It's okay Anime. I gave you good rep! And please don't leave.

yeah anime plz don't leave

MangaGirl4U
10-25-2009, 01:07 PM
He is. He killed me before and tried to make me eat a bomb so I would explode.......
:shock: wow... well, to stay on topic... it's people like that that cause ppl to be depressed or mad... so if we ignore him/her/it maybe he/she/it will disappear.. lol

Konoichi
10-25-2009, 01:08 PM
yup yup yup.
i dont want to talk with you.

Then get the fudge ripple off my friend's thread!!!!!

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 01:08 PM
:shock: wow... well, to stay on topic... it's people like that that cause ppl to be depressed or mad... so if we ignore him/her/it maybe he/she/it will disappear.. lol

ok.....

SPAM [bot]
10-25-2009, 01:09 PM
Okay... I don't get it.

itachi/madara
Then get the fudge ripple off my friend's thread!!!!!

your 15 and you say that?
wt.f..................................and make me

cherryflower
yeah anime plz don't leave

Yeah, depression hurts, But you can always get rid of it. No one here wants you to be depressed.

Itachi/mandra probably is just being mean for attention.

cherryflower
10-25-2009, 01:10 PM

He but call him a she to make him mad...but he probably won't care. Also I don't think ignoreing him will work.

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 01:11 PM
Yeah, depression hurts, But you can always get rid of it. No one here wants you to be depressed.

Itachi/mandra probably is just being mean for attention.
its itachi/madara

get it right dumbass

Konoichi
10-25-2009, 01:11 PM
your 15 and you say that?
wt.f..................................and make me

U got a problem with me cuz I refuse to sink to ur level and curse like u?

cherryflower
10-25-2009, 01:12 PM
its itachi/madara

get it right dumbass

Whatever :roll:

And thanks alot for down repping me. Even though I don't even care.

Konoichi
10-25-2009, 01:13 PM
its itachi/madara

get it right dumbass

Don't be cutting on cherry cuz ur a hater with no life and nothing better to do

MangaGirl4U
10-25-2009, 01:14 PM
I think that is the problem... notice all the words in the sig too.. that makes you a better person didn't you know?? cause I'm soooo impressed myself.. :roll:

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 01:15 PM
its not my fault she lacks the brain power/
Whatever :roll:

And thanks alot for down repping me. Even though I don't even care.
then why bring it up?

"sink down to my level"
really good diss.

Konoichi
10-25-2009, 01:16 PM
I think that is the problem... notice all the words in the sig too.. that makes you a better person didn't you know?? cause I'm soooo impressed myself.. :roll:

Lol I'm sorry...i should go add fancy French words to my sig too

Konoichi
10-25-2009, 01:18 PM
its not my fault she lacks the brain power/

then why bring it up?

"sink down to my level"
really good diss.

I'm not so sure if it's cherryflower with the problem with lacking brain power......

cherryflower

Ehh It's fine. I don't care if he keeps it up I'll get him to be Apa's slave. Oh that reminds me everyone here who hate's Itachi/Mandara go to the polls section and go to a thread called "itachi.mandara vs. Apa" who is cooler. VOTE FOR APA!!!!!!

I voted for itachi because he wasn't mean then

MangaGirl4U
Lol I'm sorry...i should go add fancy French words to my sig too
yes, I think we all should.. I've seen ppl get banned for less than that.. makes no sense.. but then again, w t h does anymore??

cherryflower
10-25-2009, 01:20 PM
You guys...... I think Anime left........ :cry:

itachi/madara
Ehh It's fine. I don't care if he keeps it up I'll get him to be Apa's slave. Oh that reminds me everyone here who hate's Itachi/Mandara go to the polls section and go to a thread called "itachi.mandara vs. Apa" who is cooler. VOTE FOR APA!!!!!!

I voted for itachi because he wasn't mean then
the poll was done like a week ago, idiot.
I'm not so sure if it's cherryflower with the problem with lacking brain power......

its you too?

Konoichi
yes, I think we all should.. I've seen ppl get banned for less than that.. makes no sense.. but then again, w t h does anymore??

So true lol

Excalibur
10-25-2009, 01:21 PM
This is getting ridiculous. I believe this thread was for animelover's life? So why are you guys fighting with Itachi/Madara? I know he's being annoying and rude, but fighting with him isn't going to solve anything. I know I'm new and this is probably going to be ignored, but let's just ignore him.

mangagirl
10-25-2009, 01:22 PM
hm anime!!! u girl xD u told u that if u needed help to tell me :(
please stop feeling like that

Konoichi

She is prob in rai's chat room

MangaGirl4U
well, I don't blame her.. the negative comments surely didn't help.. *sigh* maybe she will come back once the drama stops...

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 01:24 PM
woot, thanks for the boatload of - reps........even though it did crap to my rep

Konoichi
This is getting ridiculous. I believe this thread was for animelover's life? So why are you guys fighting with Itachi/Madara? I know he's being annoying and rude, but fighting with him isn't going to solve anything. I know I'm new and this is probably going to be ignored, but let's just ignore him.

ok then peace out suck-ahs....let's find another thread not infested with jack@$$es

mangagirl
woot, thanks for the boatload of - reps........even though it did crap to my rep
what do u mean?

itachi/madara
ok then peace out suck-ahs....let's find another thread not infested with jack@$$es

like yourself.

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 01:25 PM
what do u mean?

i got around 6 - reps and it did nothing to my rep power.

sasu_girl
10-25-2009, 01:25 PM
lolz.

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 01:26 PM
lolz.

lolz. huh?

animelover
10-25-2009, 01:26 PM
Just forget it all, I just made more problems like always, just stop

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 01:27 PM

o rlly?

http://www.blarg.co.uk/gfx/blarg/owl.jpg

mangagirl
10-25-2009, 01:27 PM
hmm anime :( im worried about u

Konoichi
10-25-2009, 01:28 PM
like yourself.
Hmm I think u need counciling.... I can give u a number for a good psychiatrist who can help u out with that talking to yourself problem

Vatanui AKA Pride
It's sad, I'll give you that.

itachi/madara
Hmm I think u need counciling.... I can give u a number for a good psychiatrist who can help u out with that talking to yourself problem

ohhh
thats so mean.....im crying of your harshness:roll:

Konoichi
10-25-2009, 01:29 PM

anime u didn't make the problem... Itachi/madara did

cherryflower
10-25-2009, 01:29 PM

No you didn't Anime. You made Itachi/Madra happy. and everyone just wants to help you.

mangagirl
10-25-2009, 01:30 PM
anime why are u like this??

cherryflower
10-25-2009, 01:30 PM
hmm anime :( im worried about u

I'm also worried about her.

Depression hurts.

Konoichi
10-25-2009, 01:31 PM
ohhh
thats so mean.....im crying of your harshness:roll:

I wish I could give U something to cry about

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 01:32 PM

3 people in my family died last month
i have had time to be sad

mangagirl
10-25-2009, 01:32 PM
yeah i know cherry.. hmm

cherryflower
10-25-2009, 01:33 PM
He probably already is crying.

cherryflower
yeah i know cherry.. hmm

Is there an Animelover fanclub?

itachi/madara
He probably already is crying.

nope, im looking at your dumbass comments bish.

Konoichi
10-25-2009, 01:34 PM
3 people in my family died last month
i have had time to be sad

woo hoo...don't u think other ppl have gone through crap like that?

mangagirl
10-25-2009, 01:34 PM
now, im crying! anime u need to be happy!

mangagirl
10-25-2009, 01:35 PM
i think that there is

Konoichi
Is there an Animelover fanclub?

Yeah...

itachi/madara
woo hoo...don't u think other ppl have gone through crap like that?

have they lost family members that fast?

btw: thanks for the woo hoo. jackass

cherryflower
nope, im looking at your dumbass comments bish.

And I'm thinking,

Itachi/Mandra should get a life. And like stop being mean to people to be Fake cool.

mangagirl
10-25-2009, 01:37 PM
c'mon anime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

itachi/madara
And I'm thinking,

Itachi/Mandra should get a life. And like stop being mean to people to be Fake cool.

or maybe you can stfu and learn that real life isint all happy faces.

cherryflower

Yes they have

Konoichi

btw: thanks for the woo hoo. jackass

Yes I have

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 01:38 PM
mega fail
whoever gave me the pissed message in rep..........you + repped me

SPAM [bot]
10-25-2009, 01:38 PM
And I'm thinking,

Maybe we should just leave him alone. He might be one of those people who cry themselves to sleep at night because he can't seem to get along with anyone outside of the web.

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 01:39 PM
Yes I have

Yes they have

congrats.

cherryflower

Like I don't know that. I'm happy right now. I just came back from a party yesterday and I'm feeling good. But now I'm feeling sad because Anime is depressed.

Konoichi

Life is what u make it... If u make it happy it will be happy

itachi/madara
;1522384']Maybe we should just leave him alone. He might be one of those people who cry themselves to sleep at night because he can't seem to get along with anyone outside of the web.

i have plenty of freinds.
and they dont need to put shi1 like this on anime forums.

Sephiroth
Well idk wat to say

animelover
10-25-2009, 01:40 PM
Okay, okay, just.....I'll live, this is why I usually hide this all in because always there has to be some jerk come in and get people mad...

I did this thread to see if I could find something....anything to help me....to find a long-term solution....

Gaara's Girl
10-25-2009, 01:41 PM
Well idk wat to say

Me neither...

itachi/madara
Like I don't know that. I'm happy right now. I just came back from a party yesterday and I'm feeling good. But now I'm feeling sad because Anime is depressed.
keep feeling sad.
Life is what u make it... If u make it happy it will be happy

so if a man comes and kidnaps you.....you can make it happy?

Konoichi
Idk bout u guys but Im out... This loser can rot in hell all alone

cherryflower
;1522384']Maybe we should just leave him alone. He might be one of those people who cry themselves to sleep at night because he can't seem to get along with anyone outside of the web.

Lol.

He probably is

itachi/madara
Idk bout u guys but Im out... This loser can rot in hell all alone

thanks.

SPAM [bot]
i have plenty of freinds.
and they dont need to put shi1 like this on anime forums.

Sorry, but imaginary friends don't count. If you want friends, I could be your friend. ^-^

Konoichi
10-25-2009, 01:42 PM
keep feeling sad.

Yes I could

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 01:42 PM
;1522441']Sorry, but imaginary friends don't count. If you want friends, I could be your friend. ^-^

sorry....i dont take sh1t for freinds.

mangagirl
10-25-2009, 01:43 PM
u need, someone to care about u, in real life, u want to find love, but dont know how, i know what u feel, i think that u feel lost, and doesnt know what to do, u want to find that light in ur heart and life, to make u feel good, happy, etc.
anime, if u keep feeling like that anything wont change, if u start to try feeling good, u will do it, and then u will ahve a lot of pple around u, dont feel sad please

itachi/madara
Yes I could

if he slits your throat?
if he cuts off body parts?

cherryflower
Okay, okay, just.....I'll live, this is why I usually hide this all in because always there has to be some jerk come in and get people mad...

I did this thread to see if I could find something....anything to help me....to find a long-term solution....

Ummm........ Make a new friend who not on the forum. and the person should be nice and one day may be your BFF. It could make you happy.

SPAM [bot]
sorry....i dont take sh1t for freinds.

That's why I'm offering to be your friend, so that you don't have to befriend what you leave in the toilet. ^^

brooksey
keep feeling sad.

of course.

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 01:44 PM
;1522483']That's why I'm offering to be your friend, so that you don't have to befriend what you leave in the toilet. ^^

but you ARE whats left in toilets.

Konoichi
thanks.

oh u r so welcome... U deserve it

animelover
keep feeling sad.

What is the point of you coming in here? Why are you even here? Your really starting to get me mad....

What have I done to you? There is no reason for you to behave that way. We all go through things like this and yet your acting like I comited a crime or am saying I'm going to kill myself or something. Just let us talk, whats so bad about this?

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 01:45 PM
oh u r so welcome... U deserve it

yea....your words mean soo much.

SPAM [bot]
10-25-2009, 01:45 PM
but you ARE whats left in toilets.

That's right, go ahead, take out all your anger, you must be incredibly depressed and alone right now, you need to release all those locked up emotions.

cherryflower
10-25-2009, 01:46 PM
What is the point of you coming in here? Why are you even here? Your really starting to get me mad....

What have I done to you? There is no reason for you to behave that way. We all go through things like this and yet your acting like I comited a crime or am saying I'm going to kill myself or something. Just let us talk, whats so bad about this?

It's okay Anime. He's mean like that in every thread. He's not mad at you

itachi/madara

1- ohhh your gonna get mad.....im so scared NOW

2- thats how i am.

Konoichi
if he slits your throat?
if he cuts off body parts?

Yeah I could... U don't know me...ask anime or jeremy... I'm a happy person who cam lighten any situation

OnyxBlossom
Well....this just totally ruined my mood today. I was happy at first that my punsihment was lifted and I can come back, but now with all this flaming, I'm really disappointed at the people who are giving what I/M wants; attention.

itachi/madara
;1522522']That's right, go ahead, take out all your anger, you must be incredibly depressed and alone right now, you need to release all those locked up emotions.

im actuly very happy. looking at all these stupid comments.

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 01:47 PM
Yeah I could... U don't know me...ask anime or jeremy... I'm a happy person who cam lighten any situation

well then.
god bless you, cant wait for it to happen.

cherryflower
10-25-2009, 01:47 PM

2- thats how i am.
You should be talking. Your also depressed probably.

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 01:48 PM
You should be talking. Your also depressed probably.

yea, i should be talking.

animelover

2- thats how i am.
I didn't threatend you. I'm just asking you to stop being like this, but oh well, be like that.

SPAM [bot]
im actuly very happy. looking at all these stupid comments.

I'm glad to know you're happy, but you should share some of your happiness with friends, instead of mindlessly wasting your life on people who can actually make friends.

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 01:49 PM
;1522572']I'm glad to know you're happy, but you should share some of your happiness with friends, instead of mindlessly wasting your life on people who can actually make friends.
now my feeling are hurt. :roll:
I didn't threatend you. I'm just asking you to stop being like this, but oh well, be like that.
ok

brooksey
10-25-2009, 01:49 PM

2- thats how i am.

you mean a jackass?

No one likes jackasses...

Konoichi
10-25-2009, 01:50 PM
well then.
god bless you, cant wait for it to happen.

But u know what? It ain't gonna happen....

SPAM [bot]
now my feeling are hurt. :roll:

Well, if you feel hurt, then you could always have yourself a good cry. ^^

itachi/madara
you mean a jackass?

well your not everyone, are you?

Sephiroth
10-25-2009, 01:51 PM
I have so much to say bout this but I won't bc I dnt want people mad

cherryflower
;1522605']Well, if you feel hurt, then you could always have yourself a good cry. ^^

You do know that he's jokeing

itachi/madara
But u know what? It ain't gonna happen....
keep saying it........
;1522605']Well, if you feel hurt, then you could always have yourself a good cry. ^^

yea ill do that :roll:

MangaGirl4U
wow.. he is still getting attention.. really sad... this is supposed to be about animelover..

itachi/madara

there already mad dude.

Gaara's Girl
you mean a jackass?

I agree!

Konoichi
I think he is only being a jerk so he can post farm here.....

cherryflower
10-25-2009, 01:52 PM

Don't worry. everyone here dosen't wasnt Anime to be sad exept for Itachi.

SPAM [bot]
You do know that he's jokeing

I do know he's joking.

brooksey
well your not everyone, are you?

Have fun finding a decent person that likes them though, maybe someone like yourself.

animelover
P.S. if your the same guy that i used to pm and used to be with C-C then why are you being like this? You used to pm me and we would be friends and yet look at you now.

I don't feel like posting here again, thanks a lot, really.

I read all the posts here and i'll just go back to being what ever i was before

itachi/madara
I think he is only being a jerk so he can post farm here.....

yea.........omg you caught me
like im getting into the top 10 soon

SPAM [bot]
10-25-2009, 01:53 PM

Good, we're making progress, now, let's work on getting you some friends on the outside world.

cherryflower
wow.. he is still getting attention.. really sad... this is supposed to be about animelover..

As said by someone else

LET'S JUST IGNORE ITACHI/MANDRA.

I know Itachi will say Ohhh I'm so scared or something, but I don't care.

MangaGirl4U
people are already mad.. so go ahead..

Konoichi
keep saying it........

I will cuz stuff like that happens to ppl who deserve it or could help make a change in the world because of it...

itachi/madara
P.S. if your the same guy that i used to pm and used to be with C-C then why are you being like this? You used to pm me and we would be friends and yet look at you now.

change.

your welcome.
Have fun finding a decent person that likes them though, maybe someone like yourself.

ok.

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 01:54 PM
I will cuz stuff like that happens to ppl who deserve it or could help make a change in the world because of it...

how do you know you dont deserve it?
your not god..

animelover
10-25-2009, 01:55 PM
Can someone please close this thread?

cherryflower

Okay, And if this thread makes you feel stressed, well you don't have to bother posting here. go to a thread that makes you Happy.

itachi/madara
As said by someone else

LET'S JUST IGNORE ITACHI/MANDRA.

I know Itachi will say Ohhh I'm so scared or something, but I don't care.

then ignore me.......i have alot better things to do then wasting time with u guys.

animelover
10-25-2009, 01:56 PM
then ignore me.......i have alot better things to do then wasting time with u guys.
so stop posting here moron

SPAM [bot]

Which you're failing to do. xD Seriously, NO- LIFE.

itachi/madara
so stop posting here moron

n-o-p-e.

OnyxBlossom
10-25-2009, 01:57 PM
I was obviously ignored. -_-
Leave him alone already. He can go be an ass somewhere else, just ignore him. This is getting so stupid. I'm sorry to say this, but some of you are acting like children.

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 01:57 PM
;1522706']Which you're failing to do. xD Seriously, NO- LIFE.

do you have somthing better to do?
nope.

brooksey
10-25-2009, 01:58 PM
n-o-p-e.

Oh You spelled it wrong its c-u-n-t

Gaara's Girl

So go ahead and do those things

SPAM [bot]
do you have somthing better to do?
nope.

I never said I did, unlike you, I can admit that I have no life. :p

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 01:59 PM
Oh You spelled it wrong its c-u-n-t
dont decribe yourself.
So go ahead and do those things

why dont you guys do somthing meaningful in your lives if you think i have no life?

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 02:00 PM
woot

already 8 - reps
keep it coming.

brooksey
10-25-2009, 02:02 PM
dont decribe yourself.

why dont you guys do somthing meaningful in your lives if you think i have no life?

No, I was correcting you not describing myself.

Please don't change my words, that makes you look childish

and of course just go if you said you had better things to do

its not like anyone wants you here right now anyways

maybe your imaginary friend would want you.

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 02:03 PM
No, I was correcting you not describing myself.

Please don't change my words, that makes you look childish

and of course just go if you said you had better things to do

its not like anyone wants you here right now anyways

maybe your imaginary friend would want you.

do i care if nobody wants me?

OnyxBlossom
10-25-2009, 02:05 PM
I/M, everyone's gone. You can stop trying to look like the bigger person here. You're not impressing anyone, you're just making yourself look like a complete dumbass. Neg rep me all you want, but it doesn't change how much of an idiot you are.

Gaara's Girl

Everyone cares if nobody wants them...

brooksey

Awwh poor c-u-n-t no one wants you. I wonder why.

itachi/madara
I/M, everyone's gone. You can stop trying to look like the bigger person here. You're not impressing anyone, you're just making yourself look like a complete dumbass. Neg rep me all you want, but it doesn't change how much of an idiot you are.

thanks for your words of wisdom.....like i care

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 02:06 PM
Everyone cares if nobody wants them...
i dont.
Awwh poor c-u-n-t no one wants you. I wonder why.
aww poor b-i-t-c-h

brooksey
10-25-2009, 02:07 PM

True, the only thing you care about is what you imaginary friend tells you :lol:

brooksey
10-25-2009, 02:08 PM
i dont.

aww poor b-i-t-c-h

Don't copy me. Thats not cool at all. P-o-s-e-r.

SPAM [bot]
10-25-2009, 02:08 PM

I just know you're the kind of person even a mother wouldn't love. :mrgreen:

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 02:09 PM
fuc-k you ass hole
;1522895']I just know you're the kind of person even a mother wouldn't love. :mrgreen:

atleast im not sh1t like you.

SPAM [bot]
10-25-2009, 02:10 PM

Why are you staring at a mirror, I'm right here.

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 02:10 PM
;1522917']Why are you staring at a mirror, I'm right here.

you dont see that im pointing at you...

brooksey
10-25-2009, 02:11 PM
fuc-k you ;););););););)

woah someones mad.

now where using f-bombs.

Your cool.

;);););) you too.

at least i can type it all out.

and he's not ;);););) I'm pretty sure you are the ;);););).

So go back where you came from already.

itachi/madara
woah someones mad.

now where using f-bombs.

Your cool.

;);););) you too.

at least i can type it all out.

and he's not ;);););) I'm pretty sure you are the ;);););).

So go back where you came from already.

it was actuly ass hole

SPAM [bot]
you dont see that im pointing at you...

Who are you talking to? If you're pointing at me, you must be way off, 'cuz you pointing at yourself.

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 02:12 PM
;1522942']Who are you talking to? If you're pointing at me, you must be way off, 'cuz you pointing at yourself.

uhh.......you have fuc-ed up eyesight

Konoichi
10-25-2009, 02:13 PM
Can't we just plz stop?????? Gosh I think itachi/madara gets that we hate his guts cuz he is an uncaring jerk....

itachi/madara
Can't we just plz stop?????? Gosh I think itachi/madara gets that we hate his guts cuz he is an uncaring jerk....

o m g
thanks.

brooksey
;1522942']Who are you talking to? If you're pointing at me, you must be way off, 'cuz you pointing at yourself.

hahaha or maybe he's pointing at his imaginary friend.

SPAM [bot]
10-25-2009, 02:14 PM

xD You're come backs were kinda fun but now they're just sad. You really lack the ability to insult people, you're just another person this world would be better off without. I have to go offline, maybe we can talk tomorrow. ^-^

Konoichi
10-25-2009, 02:14 PM

Um I think u just mistook ur personality for his eyesight

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 02:15 PM
;1522976']xD You're come backs were kinda fun but now they're just sad. You really lack the ability to insult people, you're just another person this world would be better off without. I have to go offline, maybe we can talk tomorrow. ^-^
cant wait.
Um I think u just mistook ur personality for his eyesight

woot, butt into conversations agian.

Konoichi
10-25-2009, 02:15 PM
hahaha or maybe he's pointing at his imaginary friend.

Nah I don't think he has any of those either

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 02:16 PM
Nah I don't think he has any of those either

cause i dont need them?

brooksey
10-25-2009, 02:17 PM
cause i dont need them?

lies.

we all know c-u-n-t can't live without his imaginary friends..

Konoichi
10-25-2009, 02:17 PM
cant wait.

woot, butt into conversations agian.

I often do....besides I think u butted into this thread first, which did not concern u

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 02:19 PM
lies.

we all know c-u-n-t can't live without his imaginary friends..
i dont need a opinion from a b-i-t-c-h
I often do....besides I think u butted into this thread first, which did not concern u

its a public thread dumbass

brooksey
10-25-2009, 02:19 PM

In life I think he butts into a lot of things..

hahaha

MangaGirl4U
10-25-2009, 02:21 PM
come on guys.. he is getting exactly what he wants.. don't lower yourselves to his level.. just ignore him.. please

Konoichi
10-25-2009, 02:21 PM
i dont need a opinion from a b-i-t-c-h

its a public thread dumbass

Ur point? U came in, saw what the thread was about, then u raised holy hell!!!!

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 02:22 PM
Ur point? U came in, saw what the thread was about, then u raised holy hell!!!!

awsome........calling hell holy.........if its holy then you MUST go to it.

brooksey
10-25-2009, 02:25 PM

Your annoying, stop being a little angsty child, no one likes people who changes other peoples words.

maybe you should go to hell holy. its calling for you.

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 02:26 PM
Your annoying, stop being a little angsty child, no one likes people who changes other peoples words.

if you think im annoying then stfu and ignore me.

Konoichi
10-25-2009, 02:27 PM
I will be back

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 02:27 PM
I will be back

good riddence.

brooksey
10-25-2009, 02:29 PM
heres a better idea, why dont you stfu and go away somewhere in a dark corner where you can talk to your little imaginary friend so you won't have to bother anyone anymore. I like it

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 02:30 PM
heres a better idea, why dont you stfu and go away somewhere in a dark corner where you can talk to your little imaginary friend so you won't have to bother anyone anymore. I like it

keep bitching

brooksey
10-25-2009, 02:31 PM
alrite c-u-n-t

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 02:32 PM
alrite c-u-n-t

awsome b-i-t-c-h

brooksey
10-25-2009, 02:33 PM

re post for retards

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 02:35 PM
re post for retards

posting to remind yourself huh?

brooksey
10-25-2009, 02:37 PM

No that was was for you. I don't meet alot of people that forget things though, maybe just you and a few others.

itachi/madara
10-25-2009, 02:39 PM
No that was was for you. I don't meet alot of people that forget things though, maybe just you and a few others.

now your sh1t is getting old......im outa here

Tickleme
and I'm a stupid MoFo
and im a ;);););)....

Sephiroth
gosh this place has gotten out of hand fast

Toma RNK
10-25-2009, 02:40 PM
now your sh1t is getting old......im outa here

re post for retards

awsome b-i-t-c-h

alrite c-u-n-t

keep bitching

if you think im annoying then stfu and ignore me.

Flaming AND language people. Infractions will be given if this keeps up.

ryoku
10-25-2009, 04:25 PM
hiyas

Looney-Lyra
10-25-2009, 04:39 PM
Whats wrong with me?

Welcome to the club, sister. We all feel that way more than once. Life gets better. TRUST ME. WE'RE SIXTEEN! We're not kids anymore, but we don't know how to be adults yet. Just tough it out and do your best, because that's all you can ever do.

Konoichi
10-25-2009, 05:51 PM
Flaming AND language people. Infractions will be given if this keeps up.

Thank u toma

kakashi uzumaki
10-26-2009, 01:27 PM
wow guys.....

damn i wish i was here

INO y....
10-26-2009, 01:29 PM
dude i was reading the fight and dat ;);););) was so funny

animelover
10-27-2009, 02:14 PM
Welcome to the club, sister. We all feel that way more than once. Life gets better. TRUST ME. WE'RE SIXTEEN! We're not kids anymore, but we don't know how to be adults yet. Just tough it out and do your best, because that's all you can ever do.
Thank you Looney :)

Looney-Lyra
10-27-2009, 05:23 PM
Thank you Looney :)

No prob. Being a teenager sucks. ^_^"