View Full Version : orochimaru vs tsunade

yukimaru darkadow
10-25-2009, 11:11 AM
who woukd win

orochimaru vs tsunade

Kuromaki
10-25-2009, 01:12 PM
Is Orochimaru in full health?

If so he wins. Snake summons would prove difficult for Tsunade to beat without Katsuyu, who along with Gamabunta was almost being soloed by Manda. Tsunade has no counter to Hydra or White Snake either, so even if Orochimaru's not in full health he could put up a fight.

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-25-2009, 01:16 PM
If Orochimaru at full health, then he wins.

Even if not, he'll still prove a challenge. His summonings would prove a challenge, as well as his White Snake. He wouldn't even need Hydra.

Lady Tsunade
10-25-2009, 05:11 PM
Is Orochimaru in full health?

If so he wins. Snake summons would prove difficult for Tsunade to beat without Katsuyu, who along with Gamabunta was almost being soloed by Manda. Tsunade has no counter to Hydra or White Snake either, so even if Orochimaru's not in full health he could put up a fight.

agreed,however if Tsunade catches him close up ,I think she has a chance of winning.But otherwise Orochimaru wins.

sasu_girl
10-25-2009, 05:25 PM
oro most likely wiz due to thingz previously posted...

Miles Edgeworth
10-25-2009, 05:46 PM
If armless Orochimaru could give Tsunade some trouble, I'm sure that full power Oro would stomp her.

zebrakiller
10-25-2009, 09:16 PM
tsunade only let up because of her blood phobia and kabutos mind games...tsunade all out i think would be able to overpower oro

Miles Edgeworth
10-25-2009, 09:17 PM
tsunade only let up because of her blood phobia and kabutos mind games...tsunade all out i think would be able to overpower oro

At the end of the battle, Tsunade had no blood phobia. Orochimaru couldn't use his arms and he was still able to put up a decent fight against full power Tsunade.

Nessyness
10-25-2009, 09:21 PM
he already won her and it was her and jiraya

zebrakiller
10-25-2009, 09:31 PM
At the end of the battle, Tsunade had no blood phobia. Orochimaru couldn't use his arms and he was still able to put up a decent fight against full power Tsunade.
yeah but he took a beating pussied out n ran scared...why should it be different with his arms...the third managed him with his arms

Anbu Leader
10-25-2009, 09:33 PM
well orichimaru but if it comes to Jiraiya vs Orichimaru defently Jiraiya!

Miles Edgeworth
10-25-2009, 09:33 PM
yeah but he took a beating pussied out n ran scared...why should it be different with his arms...the third managed him with his arms

You ignore the fact that Orochimaru's easily a top tier Naruto character. He didn't even use half of his abilities shown when fighting Sandaime, and Sandaime died and Orochimaru didn't so technically Orochimaru won that fight too. And Tsunade's not as powerful as Hiruzen is without Katsuyu.

zebrakiller
10-25-2009, 09:38 PM
You ignore the fact that Orochimaru's easily a top tier Naruto character. He didn't even use half of his abilities shown when fighting Sandaime, and Sandaime died and Orochimaru didn't so technically Orochimaru won that fight too. And Tsunade's not as powerful as Hiruzen is without Katsuyu.
but she has katsuyu and ol sarutobi sacrificed himself so he could get close enough to oro to use reaper death seal... i say tsunade is top tier as well.

Miles Edgeworth
10-25-2009, 09:41 PM
but she has katsuyu and ol sarutobi sacrificed himself so he could get close enough to oro to use reaper death seal... i say tsunade is top tier as well.

Manda pwned the crap out of Katsuyu and Gamabunta at the same time, Oro can use a better snake technique than his best snake summon.

Sandaime still lost due to the plot, as if Orochimaru was not there, Sasuke would not have left the village to train with Orochimaru, thus destroying the plot of many arcs of Shippuden and pretty much causing a pitiful story.

Tsunade? Top tier? Are you kidding me? She can heal, punch hard, and summon a giant slug. If you seriously think that's top tier, then you probably think Pain's omnipotent or something.

zebrakiller
10-25-2009, 09:51 PM
Manda pwned the crap out of Katsuyu and Gamabunta at the same time, Oro can use a better snake technique than his best snake summon.

Sandaime still lost due to the plot, as if Orochimaru was not there, Sasuke would not have left the village to train with Orochimaru, thus destroying the plot of many arcs of Shippuden and pretty much causing a pitiful story.

Tsunade? Top tier? Are you kidding me? She can heal, punch hard, and summon a giant slug. If you seriously think that's top tier, then you probably think Pain's omnipotent or something.
yeah but pain also dwarfs oro so ur pushing a double standard...manda was holding them off not owning them...i will say that manda on katsuyu one on one would tear her up because she is a big fat slug and not very tough...she can tank a lot tho. tsunade won the first fight straight up by herself when it came down to it, so im sticking with her

Miles Edgeworth
10-25-2009, 09:56 PM
yeah but pain also dwarfs oro so ur pushing a double standard...manda was holding them off not owning them...i will say that manda on katsuyu one on one would tear her up because she is a big fat slug and not very tough...she can tank a lot tho. tsunade won the first fight straight up by herself when it came down to it, so im sticking with her

Pain's most certainly top tier in Narutoverse and stomps Oro, but we know that Pain would stomp Tsunade even harder.

Manda was able to fight them both off without being pwned, it took Tsunade and Bunta's sword to stop him, and even then he still survived. The matter is that he is superior to Katsuyu and Bunta, so Tsunade's best weapon is countered by Orochimaru's second best giant snake.

Orochimaru has so many jutsu that allowed him to fight one-on-one against 4 Tailed Naruto and he didn't even use everything, while Orochimaru couldn't even use 90% of his jutsu when fighting Tsunade, so if anything it was a fist fight, oh wait he couldn't use his fists, so basically Tsunade had every possible advantage against Orochimaru and still couldn't kill him, despite the fact that Orochimaru could only use his sword and his head.

zebrakiller
10-25-2009, 10:04 PM
Pain's most certainly top tier in Narutoverse and stomps Oro, but we know that Pain would stomp Tsunade even harder.

Manda was able to fight them both off without being pwned, it took Tsunade and Bunta's sword to stop him, and even then he still survived. The matter is that he is superior to Katsuyu and Bunta, so Tsunade's best weapon is countered by Orochimaru's second best giant snake.

Orochimaru has so many jutsu that allowed him to fight one-on-one against 4 Tailed Naruto and he didn't even use everything, while Orochimaru couldn't even use 90% of his jutsu when fighting Tsunade, so if anything it was a fist fight, oh wait he couldn't use his fists, so basically Tsunade had every possible advantage against Orochimaru and still couldn't kill him, despite the fact that Orochimaru could only use his sword and his head.
oro took off because he couldnt beat her and would have been killed if the fight persisted...

69_saigetsu_69
10-25-2009, 10:24 PM
oro got dis one,he got powerful jutsus like edo tensei and that would be a real prob for tsunade.

Lady Tsunade
10-26-2009, 07:25 AM
actually it wasnt full power Tsunade,she'd used up a considerable amount of chasing after Oro and Kabuto smashing through walls,earth etc,not to mention Kabuto hit her with chakra scalpel and she never fully recovered from it until she used Mitotic Regeneration near the end of the match.

Ace adventurer
10-26-2009, 07:28 AM
tsunade would win

The Demon Zabuza
10-26-2009, 07:35 AM
actually it wasnt full power Tsunade,she'd used up a considerable amount of chasing after Oro and Kabuto smashing through walls,earth etc,not to mention Kabuto hit her with chakra scalpel and she never fully recovered from it until she used Mitotic Regeneration near the end of the match.

But she used Mitotic Regeneration, and Oro had no hands, and he still had tons of summons left.

And let's put this a different way. Tsunade vs KN4. Who wins?

Eagles996
10-26-2009, 07:42 AM
I think tsunade would win

The Demon Zabuza
10-26-2009, 07:44 AM
tsunade would win

I think tsunade would win

REASONS!

What counter does Tsunade have for Manda, White Snake or Hydra?

Ace adventurer
10-26-2009, 08:22 AM
not any that I know of...

zebrakiller
10-26-2009, 09:48 AM
REASONS!

What counter does Tsunade have for Manda, White Snake or Hydra?
katsuyu could limit some of the damage.

Tobi36
10-26-2009, 12:57 PM
Tsunade would win possibly.

The Demon Zabuza
10-26-2009, 12:58 PM

Katsuyu gets taken by Manda. That still leaves Tsunade, who is close range, against Orochimaru, who has mastered hundreds of long range jutsu.

Naruto
10-26-2009, 01:18 PM
Katsuyu gets taken by Manda. That still leaves Tsunade, who is close range, against Orochimaru, who has mastered hundreds of long range jutsu.
So you're saying Orochimaru will win.

I vote Orochimaru.

Kenshin Mizoguchi
10-26-2009, 09:55 PM
I say 75% Orochimaru and 25% Tsunade..

yukimaru darkadow
10-27-2009, 05:07 PM
yeah ororchimarus on the lead i still think tsunaded

Kuromaki
10-27-2009, 05:15 PM
Why...?

Xenoato
10-27-2009, 05:18 PM
Tsunade by herself fighting orochimaru then no
Orochimaru would win

Jose
10-27-2009, 05:18 PM
If orochimaru is not 90% or higher he well lose.
Tsunade will win after but turn old like last time.

yukimaru darkadow
10-27-2009, 07:19 PM
cause tsunaded can use healing to heal herself so when orochimaru is out of chakara she can heal

Kuromaki
10-27-2009, 07:45 PM
cause tsunaded can use healing to heal herself so when orochimaru is out of chakara she can heal
Tsunade isn't going to heal herself every single time Orochimaru attacks her. Tsunade has a chakra limit too.

Nessyness
10-27-2009, 07:46 PM
orochimaru will win

yukimaru darkadow
10-28-2009, 11:55 AM
why will orochimaru win

brooksey
10-28-2009, 03:20 PM

how was she even a medical ninja if she couldn't handle blood?

Xenoato
10-28-2009, 03:22 PM
tsunade would win
Orochimaru would so kill tsunade

zebrakiller
10-28-2009, 03:54 PM
how was she even a medical ninja if she couldn't handle blood?
she could handle it fine b4 she had to see it covering her dead lover and brother...

Naruto
10-28-2009, 03:55 PM
Tsunade will probably die in battle.

Steven
10-29-2009, 06:21 AM

At the end of the fight Orochimaru was getting beat to a bloodly death.

yukimaru darkadow
10-30-2009, 08:25 AM
so tsunade its wining

Kuromaki
10-30-2009, 03:45 PM
so tsunade its wining
No, Orochimaru is winning.

Miles Edgeworth
10-30-2009, 03:51 PM

Yeah she started actually fighting Oro when she used MR, plus Orochimaru's power was almost completely limited. He might as well have been Konohamaru and the result may have been the same.

Manda was stomping Katsuyu and Bunta together, Hydra stomps it easily.

And why do you think Tsunade has a chance when she couldn't even kill him with like 2 jutsu to use?

If orochimaru is not 90% or higher he well lose.
Tsunade will win after but turn old like last time.

Tsunade would only beat him if his body was dying or if he had no arms.

Orochimaru has more chakra than Tsunade and can EASILY kill her before she recovers.

At the end of the fight Orochimaru was getting beat to a bloodly death.

Yeah, after he was fighting with Jiraiya for a while and then Tsunade right after, while having no arms to use at all. Seriously if you think that Orochimaru without arms is anywhere as strong at full power, then I'd laugh. And even with all the advantages, Tsunade STILL couldn't kill Orochimaru. That's pathetic, he could hardly fight back without his sword.

so tsunade its wining

In your pathetic opinion.

yukimaru darkadow
10-30-2009, 06:13 PM
orochimarus is in the lead you all rock lol i am reping you guys good cause you all rock

Ace adventurer
10-30-2009, 06:29 PM
SOME ONE DOWN REPED ME AND TSUNADE CAN BEAT PERVY SAGE UP SO WHY NOT Orochimaru WHEN HE HAS BROKEN ARMS *SLAPS PERSON WHO DOWN REPPED ME*

yukimaru darkadow
10-30-2009, 06:39 PM
cool sense your a freien ill rep you good

Miles Edgeworth
10-30-2009, 06:40 PM
SOME ONE DOWN REPED ME AND TSUNADE CAN BEAT PERVY SAGE UP SO WHY NOT Orochimaru WHEN HE HAS BROKEN ARMS *SLAPS PERSON WHO DOWN REPPED ME*

Tsunade beats him up because he ALLOWS her to. In a serious fight, Jiraiya beats the crap out of Tsunade. Same with Orochimaru.

And this thread is not about Orochimaru with no arms, it's full power. Tsunade>Armless Oro, but 100% Oro>>>>>>Tsunade

Someone downrepped you? Three words: GET OVER IT. If you deserve rep so much, then earn it. People downrep me a lot because they disagree with my logic, but do I whine about it in big letters expecting to get it back? No, I do something about it and earn more.

zebrakiller
10-30-2009, 11:17 PM
Tsunade beats him up because he ALLOWS her to. In a serious fight, Jiraiya beats the crap out of Tsunade. Same with Orochimaru.

And this thread is not about Orochimaru with no arms, it's full power. Tsunade>Armless Oro, but 100% Oro>>>>>>Tsunade

Someone downrepped you? Three words: GET OVER IT. If you deserve rep so much, then earn it. People downrep me a lot because they disagree with my logic, but do I whine about it in big letters expecting to get it back? No, I do something about it and earn more.
i dont give it to oro so easily...u cant ignore their previous head-to-head...if tsunade really counted herself so inferior to oro, even tho she knew his arms were out, u think she wouldve gone at him so fierce? i say she has the taijutsu advantage, medical/regen advantage, oro has the justsu advantage...with prep and the reincarnation id say he takes it since he gave the third so much trouble...oro would also do something slimy like reincarnate her little brother to fight or something.

yukimaru darkadow
10-31-2009, 01:18 PM
yea i agree 100%