PDA

View Full Version : :/ Short Ranting On NaruHina/SasuSaku. (SasuNaru <3)

xXSasuNaruXx
05-06-2009, 01:29 AM
I Know This Is Stupid.I Know This Is Childish.
I Am A Childish 15 Year Old.Ok?
But Really I Don't Care :/
[I Just Do Not Like NaruHina/SasuSaku.]
Please Excuse The Grammar/Spelling Mistakes/Ect.
I Have Horrible Writing Skills :mrgreen:

I Might Get Killed For This.But I Just Want To Say It. :/ The Whole Hinata Love Confession.It Made Me Laugh.[But Before You Say Anything Respect My Opinion.And I Will Respect Yours] Sorry But It Did. xD; Really.It Took Her That Long To Admit It.Sheesh. -__-; [Masashi What Are You Thinking.Well Masashi Your Still Awesome :D <3.] Did Hinata Ever Think That Naruto Might Not Like Her Back?Did She Hear What Naruto Had To Say.What If He Just Wants To Stay "Friends".AlsoThe Sooooo Called Proof Of Naruhina Are Just Fillers.
=3=;;

Now~ Moving On.
SasuSaku. . . Not Gonna Happen. Really.

He Tried To Kill Her!You Think He's Going To Say ""Oh.I'm Sorry I Tried To Kill You. :D Let's Get Married.Yeah Right :roll:
Anyways,He Said He Gave Up On Reviving His Clan.I Think o_e.
And Sasuke Only Saved Her Once. :/. Sakura's Just A Dead Weight To Him.

SasuNaru. . Now That's Something . When Sasuke Was Fighting Naruto In 136 Or Whatever Episode It Was.Sasuke Could Of Killed Naruto.He Was About To Hit Naruto's Heart.But He Couldn't Kill Naruto.So he Missed At The Last Second.:D

Who Made A Promise With Sasuke?Naruto.Not Sakura.Not Hinata.Naruto.Who Had Neclaces Of Each Other On One Of The (Japan) Naruto Shippuuden Manga Covers?Naruto And Sasuke.Did Sakura Have One?No.Hinata?Noooo.:/ Hm. . Yeah. .
Also I Think Of Them As You Know. . .Lovers. . More Then brothers. .

That's It I Guess.It's Stupid.I Know.I Have Nothing Better To Do.

Zetsubou_Sensei
05-06-2009, 01:26 PM
I agree. (Although, since it is a shonen manga, I don't think the deitors would allow Kishi to go SasuNaru. )

hello_kitty_freak
05-06-2009, 01:31 PM
Wait... when did he say he gave up on reviving his clan? I never heard that...

DemonBomb56
05-06-2009, 01:39 PM
i agree with you 100% sasusaku n naruhina aren't very good though i don't think they will show sasunaru<3 on the air sadly

C-C
05-06-2009, 03:40 PM
You think Sasunaru has a better chance of happenin? he tried to kill Naruto too!!!! and besides Sasuke and Naruto arent gay!!!!! :P

C-C
05-06-2009, 03:41 PM
I Know This Is Stupid.I Know This Is Childish.
I Am A Childish 15 Year Old.Ok?
But Really I Don't Care :/
[I Just Do Not Like NaruHina/SasuSaku.]
Please Excuse The Grammar/Spelling Mistakes/Ect.
I Have Horrible Writing Skills :mrgreen:

I Might Get Killed For This.But I Just Want To Say It. :/ The Whole Hinata Love Confession.It Made Me Laugh.[But Before You Say Anything Respect My Opinion.And I Will Respect Yours] Sorry But It Did. xD; Really.It Took Her That Long To Admit It.Sheesh. -__-; [Masashi What Are You Thinking.Well Masashi Your Still Awesome :D <3.] Did Hinata Ever Think That Naruto Might Not Like Her Back?Did She Hear What Naruto Had To Say.What If He Just Wants To Stay "Friends".AlsoThe Sooooo Called Proof Of Naruhina Are Just Fillers.
=3=;;

Now~ Moving On.
SasuSaku. . . Not Gonna Happen. Really.

He Tried To Kill Her!You Think He's Going To Say ""Oh.I'm Sorry I Tried To Kill You. :D Let's Get Married.Yeah Right :roll:
Anyways,He Said He Gave Up On Reviving His Clan.I Think o_e.
And Sasuke Only Saved Her Once. :/. Sakura's Just A Dead Weight To Him.

SasuNaru. . Now That's Something . When Sasuke Was Fighting Naruto In 136 Or Whatever Episode It Was.Sasuke Could Of Killed Naruto.He Was About To Hit Naruto's Heart.But He Couldn't Kill Naruto.So he Missed At The Last Second.:D

Who Made A Promise With Sasuke?Naruto.Not Sakura.Not Hinata.Naruto.Who Had Neclaces Of Each Other On One Of The (Japan) Naruto Shippuuden Manga Covers?Naruto And Sasuke.Did Sakura Have One?No.Hinata?Noooo.:/ Hm. . Yeah. .
Also I Think Of Them As You Know. . .Lovers. . More Then brothers. .

That's It I Guess.It's Stupid.I Know.I Have Nothing Better To Do.

no im pretty sure someone stopped him. SASUNARU MAKES ME SICK!!!!!! Sasusaku naruhina are the best!!

Naruko-chan
05-06-2009, 07:42 PM
I love you! lol! :D I totally agree. It took Hinata soooo freaking long to confess! And people say that's proof on NaruHina. And it's not. Just one-sided NaruHina. Naruto never EVER said he liked Hinata.

PaperThinPanda
05-06-2009, 08:24 PM
:shock: I Love Love Love You for posting this!
You think Sasunaru has a better chance of happenin? he tried to kill Naruto too!!!! and besides Sasuke and Naruto arent gay!!!!! :P

You can't automatically assume that everybody is straight.
And yeah I know, Naruto had a crush on Sakura but that was
when? the first 4 episodes? I think all he ever felt for
her was some kind of physical attraction (considering
she was always so mean to him.who would like
someone like that?)
SasuSaku= One-sided crush (not so much anymore though)
& NaruHina has no proof nor a real relationship.
But! The pairing SasuNaru has more
"proof" considering their relationship and how strong it is and the
fact that Sasuke is the only thing on Naruto's mind and Sasuke
didn't kill him and always feels strong emotions when
the subject of Naruto comes up.
And I mean Jeez! all you ever see is hints of it!

Sorry...now I've ranted... :lol:

doodlelover
05-09-2009, 09:26 AM
I almost completely forgot everything I was going to type. Well, I support SasuNaruSasu. I've probably just lost half of your by saying that, since you automatically think I'm going to say no other pairing has a chance against their "OMG TWOO LUBS!!1!!". No. Every pairings has a chance as long as it has a substantial background to it.

SasuSaku - Sakura is devoted, Sasuke wants nothing to do with Sakura AND Naruto. He said thank you, yes, but he also said Naruto was his best friend. I don't know about any of you, but plenty of my friends have had best friends that they've gone out with. It has nothing to do about that, it has to do with the one-sided love that Sakura has, and how it might never be returned. Unrequited, a dead end on anyone's part, unless she's willing to push past that just to get to her school-girl crush.

NaruHina - One-sided, again. She never even thought about the possibility that Naruto doesn't even like her--let along KNOW her. This isn't some sappy shoujo romance. It's supposed to be a realistic shounen manga with violence and angst. There isn't room for her to be weak-hearted, and in that many years that's as far as she's gotten? She's in for rejection.

NaruSaku - This is more probable than those two, and I admit I have almost nothing to say about it, but the fact is that Naruto may still be infatuated with Sakura still, but his attention is too focused on getting Sasuke back for it to go anywhere. If he had to choose between having a relationship with Sakura and searching the ends of the world for his best friend--because he still DOES consider Sasuke to be his best friend--then he would choose the latter, because that decision is more for himself than it ever was for Sakura.

Every possible romance in this manga is one-sided, even SasuNaru to an extenrt. But because of the development they have in their relationship--as brothers or friends--they have my support because the other couples lack that. I don't care if they have 'potential' I care if they have a connection, and Naruto and Sasuke definitely do.

Please, before you respond think of my eyes. D: Try to have decent grammar and break up your posts in paragraphs.

Vermillian
05-09-2009, 09:45 AM
I almost completely forgot everything I was going to type. Well, I support SasuNaruSasu. I've probably just lost half of your by saying that, since you automatically think I'm going to say no other pairing has a chance against their "OMG TWOO LUBS!!1!!". No. Every pairings has a chance as long as it has a substantial background to it.

SasuSaku - Sakura is devoted, Sasuke wants nothing to do with Sakura AND Naruto. He said thank you, yes, but he also said Naruto was his best friend. I don't know about any of you, but plenty of my friends have had best friends that they've gone out with. It has nothing to do about that, it has to do with the one-sided love that Sakura has, and how it might never be returned. Unrequited, a dead end on anyone's part, unless she's willing to push past that just to get to her school-girl crush.

NaruHina - One-sided, again. She never even thought about the possibility that Naruto doesn't even like her--let along KNOW her. This isn't some sappy shoujo romance. It's supposed to be a realistic shounen manga with violence and angst. There isn't room for her to be weak-hearted, and in that many years that's as far as she's gotten? She's in for rejection.

NaruSaku - This is more probable than those two, and I admit I have almost nothing to say about it, but the fact is that Naruto may still be infatuated with Sakura still, but his attention is too focused on getting Sasuke back for it to go anywhere. If he had to choose between having a relationship with Sakura and searching the ends of the world for his best friend--because he still DOES consider Sasuke to be his best friend--then he would choose the latter, because that decision is more for himself than it ever was for Sakura.

Every possible romance in this manga is one-sided, even SasuNaru to an extenrt. But because of the development they have in their relationship--as brothers or friends--they have my support because the other couples lack that. I don't care if they have 'potential' I care if they have a connection, and Naruto and Sasuke definitely do.

Please, before you respond think of my eyes. D: Try to have decent grammar and break up your posts in paragraphs.

Whoa Havnt seen you in a while doodle Oo

I support Narusasu kinda. But the SasuNaru Sasu you mentioned... Is that a sasuke shadow clone version of a uh.... 3 man formation?....

SasuSaku: I think this is possible however i believe at least one of the 2 is going to die at some point.

NaruHina: True it seems 1 sided however Ninja at there level don't really have the time for that kinda stuff, The one way feelings are bad enough. However He does know her and he has glorified the idea of being with her(because of her cookies) He also admitted he likes people like her. Though i also agree naruto isn't that kinda manga i do think in the last chapter look at the next few years of there lives thing will fall into place for this couple.

Naru Saku: Well i also find this to be plausible however aside from showing attraction he hasnt really expressed any other feeling or interest. Also i think Sakura Might die. :(

There is also the chance that they all Take the full Sannin route and go out on there own.

doodlelover
05-09-2009, 12:58 PM

I support Narusasu kinda. But the SasuNaru Sasu you mentioned... Is that a sasuke shadow clone version of a uh.... 3 man formation?....

SasuSaku: I think this is possible however i believe at least one of the 2 is going to die at some point.

NaruHina: True it seems 1 sided however Ninja at there level don't really have the time for that kinda stuff, The one way feelings are bad enough. However He does know her and he has glorified the idea of being with her(because of her cookies) He also admitted he likes people like her. Though i also agree naruto isn't that kinda manga i do think in the last chapter look at the next few years of there lives thing will fall into place for this couple.

Naru Saku: Well i also find this to be plausible however aside from showing attraction he hasnt really expressed any other feeling or interest. Also i think Sakura Might die. :(

There is also the chance that they all Take the full Sannin route and go out on there own.

My laptop got broken. D: I is invisible to everyone.

SasuNaruSasu is just a way to say that I like both SasuNaru and NaruSasu. Which is... the same couple, only switched 'positions'. ;) (If you need me to explain you're too young to know. D:)

If anyone dies, it's going to be Sasuke--Sakura's not that important, and she has plenty of fans so it's not necessary for her to kick the bucket in the series. It would be worthless to the plot (unless Kishimoto decides to F us all over) and someone of more importance would die--like Sasuke. But again, the series would lose money. I'm VERY curious to see how Naruto ends because of this... but also afraid because I love it so much. D:

The cookie episode Naruto complimented Hinata's cooking in was filler, meaning it wasn't in the actual manga, and has no relevance to the main plot of the story. You can act like it never happened. And in the actual series it didn't. He likes people like her. Meaning underdogs like himself. He also said he thought she was weird because of her shyness--a sure sign that he isn't the type to go for a quiet girl like her. He's attracted to people who brush him off most of the time, right? It's in his nature to vie for attention.

Haha, I think you can toss that Sakura dying thought out the window. X3 Because really, what would Kishimoto gain from that? A bunch of mad fans? Yes, and this series is all about the current generation surpassing the previous, so killing them all off would make Kishimoto a hypocrite.

I'm all for them doing the sannin thing. If Sakura really is like Tsunade, and Naruto like Jiraiya, they might never get to where fans want them to be, and that's just fine with me. Though I don't want Sasuke to be even remotely like Orochimaru. D:

Yoruichi
05-09-2009, 01:32 PM
When you say he purposely avoided Naruto's heart that's a lie Naruto slammed his hand down at the last second

Vermillian
05-09-2009, 01:42 PM

My laptop got broken. D: I is invisible to everyone.

SasuNaruSasu is just a way to say that I like both SasuNaru and NaruSasu. Which is... the same couple, only switched 'positions'. ;) (If you need me to explain you're too young to know. D:)

If anyone dies, it's going to be Sasuke--Sakura's not that important, and she has plenty of fans so it's not necessary for her to kick the bucket in the series. It would be worthless to the plot (unless Kishimoto decides to F us all over) and someone of more importance would die--like Sasuke. But again, the series would lose money. I'm VERY curious to see how Naruto ends because of this... but also afraid because I love it so much. D:

The cookie episode Naruto complimented Hinata's cooking in was filler, meaning it wasn't in the actual manga, and has no relevance to the main plot of the story. You can act like it never happened. And in the actual series it didn't. He likes people like her. Meaning underdogs like himself. He also said he thought she was weird because of her shyness--a sure sign that he isn't the type to go for a quiet girl like her. He's attracted to people who brush him off most of the time, right? It's in his nature to vie for attention.

Haha, I think you can toss that Sakura dying thought out the window. X3 Because really, what would Kishimoto gain from that? A bunch of mad fans? Yes, and this series is all about the current generation surpassing the previous, so killing them all off would make Kishimoto a hypocrite.

I'm all for them doing the sannin thing. If Sakura really is like Tsunade, and Naruto like Jiraiya, they might never get to where fans want them to be, and that's just fine with me. Though I don't want Sasuke to be even remotely like Orochimaru. D:

Stupid laptop >_> but they purposely made Hinata the most commonly seen filler character for a reason. Its a popular could and he wanted to give them screen time for the fans to see the development.

but yea sorry bout the uh.. 3 man formation mishap >_>... i thought you were stuck in one of them pervy convention mindsets Oo :-P

But i think Someone dying is gonna be what makes naruto go balistic and end the fight.sort like with Hinata

doodlelover
05-09-2009, 01:43 PM
When you say he purposely avoided Naruto's heart that's a lie Naruto slammed his hand down at the last second

I'm a SasuNaru fan and I never deny that he tried to kill Naruto--he did, and that makes it more interesting for me. It'd be different if Naruto were a girl, because then it'd just be... awkward, but seeing as they're rivals it makes it an interesting little plot device. And it just makes it even more saucy. ;D

Eros441
06-22-2009, 01:25 PM
I believe correct ending to VotE was that Naruto moved his hand in order to not kill Sasuke. He cares about him too much - and that's his downfall. :sigh: However, when he had the opportunity Sasuke did not kill Naruto after their fight was over because he didn't want to be like Itachi and gain the Mangekyou - which means he didn't want to kill his most precious person/best friend. He admits this on several occasions. I believe that, at least at the time of VotE, Sasuke had a deep emotional connection with Naruto.

:shrug: It makes sense to me...

Hiro
06-22-2009, 02:11 PM
im a naruhina fan, gay ( yaoi or lezbo love) makes me sick. im sorry to anyone against my opinion, i feel that gay is not the way god intended. so i would prefer it not happen even in the books i read. but if the whole sasunaru thing happens i will slap myself for all you fans out there

Kuromaki
06-22-2009, 03:23 PM
I love NaruSasu, but it's a shonen manga so I doubt it will happen.

KarinxInoFan
06-22-2009, 04:09 PM
I think NaruSasu makes a lot more sense than SS/NH.

I do prefer NaruSaku to any other pairing with them in it, but the way a lot of people describe it, NaruSasu can actually make sense.

Kuromaki
06-22-2009, 04:11 PM
I think NaruSasu makes a lot more sense than SS/NH.

I do prefer NaruSaku to any other pairing with them in it, but the way a lot of people describe it, NaruSasu can actually make sense.
I agree!

Agus-san
06-22-2009, 04:51 PM
I like better Sasusaku and Naruhina, well that was my opinion...

waterlemon-chi
06-23-2009, 06:50 AM
As much as there is little chance of it happening, I am still a NaruSasu fangirl. I totally agree with you on the SasuSaku rant *because mind you, I'd rather have Karin pair up Sasuke than that... Sakura* but I'm neutral on the NaruHina one. If I was thinking rationally right now, i would've said NaruHina will totally happen. >.<

Still, NaruSasu is heaven slash paradise slash my life. Period. xDD

NaruNaru
06-23-2009, 07:44 PM
I dont think Naruto will...gay... I mean, why would you want the main character to be gay?!

NaruHina: You may think it's 1 sided, but it's more around 1 and a half sided (lol). I mean, Naruto doesnt hate her, and he's always been saying how talented Hinata is and all that. NaruHina is most probably gonna happen.

SasuSaku: 1 sided. Sakura likes Sasuke, But sasuke doesnt like sakura. Sasuke basically cares about nothing except for destroying Konoha. But since Naruto's goal is to take sasuke back, that is probably what's going to happen. Sasuke may change his feelings about all he's ever done. And if Sakura doesn't go with Naruto, she's most likely to go with Sasuke :)

Naruko-chan
06-23-2009, 08:05 PM
I dont think Naruto will...gay... I mean, why would you want the main character to be gay?!

NaruHina: You may think it's 1 sided, but it's more around 1 and a half sided (lol). I mean, Naruto doesnt hate her, and he's always been saying how talented Hinata is and all that. NaruHina is most probably gonna happen.

SasuSaku: 1 sided. Sakura likes Sasuke, But sasuke doesnt like sakura. Sasuke basically cares about nothing except for destroying Konoha. But since Naruto's goal is to take sasuke back, that is probably what's going to happen. Sasuke may change his feelings about all he's ever done. And if Sakura doesn't go with Naruto, she's most likely to go with Sasuke :)

What would be the problem having the main character be gay? It doesnt matter if he's gay or bi or straight or whatever, he can still kick butt! And if he was gay, that wouldnt change that. I don't see why people think of being gay as such a negative thing.

naru
06-23-2009, 08:41 PM
Ok so like for the Hinata love confession thing... you made me think differently about them... that would be so awkward if he didnt like her and shes like "so i went thru all of this sh!t just to get beat up by some phsyco and hear you just wanna be "friends"?!?!" lol that would be amazing to see her lose it :]

Naruko-chan
06-23-2009, 08:57 PM
Ok so like for the Hinata love confession thing... you made me think differently about them... that would be so awkward if he didnt like her and shes like "so i went thru all of this sh!t just to get beat up by some phsyco and hear you just wanna be "friends"?!?!" lol that would be amazing to see her lose it :]

Yes! I finally wanna see Hinata loose it! Just get angry and go off on someone! :lol:

TheFriendNobodyLikes
06-24-2009, 12:39 AM
Ah, a lot of you are assuming that SasuNaru has yet to happen/will never happen and a romantic relationship between them would resemble a shoujo manga if it were to come about.

My response to that is the fact that in my eyes (and probably a lot of other peoples', too), the romance between them is and has been happening. I mean, who said romance is always a 'love-confessions-galore, fluffy-to-the-point-of-being-sickening, and oh-my-God-they're-kissing-under-the-stars' kind of thing? Sasuke and Naruto, in their actions and [un]spoken declarations, have already shown how they feel about one another. They're so in love with each other and, sadly enough, neither know how to act on it.

As stated previously, this is a shounen manga. There is angst, there is suffering, and there is tragedy. There is also no room for happy romance and perfect endings.

SasuNaru is heartbreakingly sad because what could've been will, unfortunately, never be. They'll never have sappy romantic moments, but they do have their unending connection and crazily-charged interactions together. No one can deny that.

KyuubiAkatsuki
06-24-2009, 01:41 AM
Um SasuNaru doesnt rlly look realistic, Naruto said that Sasuke's like a brother to him, and as far as I know, brothers dont date each other

waterlemon-chi
06-24-2009, 01:45 AM
Ah, a lot of you are assuming that SasuNaru has yet to happen/will never happen and a romantic relationship between them would resemble a shoujo manga if it were to come about.

My response to that is the fact that in my eyes (and probably a lot of other peoples', too), the romance between them is and has been happening. I mean, who said romance is always a 'love-confessions-galore, fluffy-to-the-point-of-being-sickening, and oh-my-God-they're-kissing-under-the-stars' kind of thing? Sasuke and Naruto, in their actions and [un]spoken declarations, have already shown how they feel about one another. They're so in love with each other and, sadly enough, neither know how to act on it.

As stated previously, this is a shounen manga. There is angst, there is suffering, and there is tragedy. There is also no room for happy romance and perfect endings.

SasuNaru is heartbreakingly sad because what could've been will, unfortunately, never be. They'll never have sappy romantic moments, but they do have their unending connection and crazily-charged interactions together. No one can deny that.

Agreed. 200%.

NaruNaru
06-24-2009, 04:26 AM
What would be the problem having the main character be gay? It doesnt matter if he's gay or bi or straight or whatever, he can still kick butt! And if he was gay, that wouldnt change that. I don't see why people think of being gay as such a negative thing.
First of all I would like to conclude: Gay is a bad thing, at least worse than straight.
And also, why does everyone want naruto to be gay? thats just weird.
Have Naruto ever showed any sign of gayness? Sure he wants to bring sasuke back, but thats only becuz of brotherly love, not a romance love.
If Naruto and Sasuke comes together thats just plain weird. -.-' Thats just my opinion...but I dont get why ppl want them to come together and be gay -.-

Maxtone
06-24-2009, 05:43 AM
Not to say gay is a bad thing but I don't think they'd have two people that like Naruto just for it to end as he was gay it's like if they finnaly showed Kakashi's book and it was full of childrens puzzles it makes no sense.