PDA

View Full Version : Akatsuki vs Akatsuki

Eon
10-24-2009, 04:46 AM
Well it is the thread were we can compare Akatsuki characters. For now it is Hidan vs Kakuzu. Explain why. Let's begin!!!!!!!!!:mrgreen:

Kuromaki
10-24-2009, 09:54 AM
Kakuzu stomps Hidan. His elemental combos would leave him unable to fight and Iron Skin makes it harder for Hidan to get blood for the ritual. Also, Hidan's ritual can be washed away by Kakuzu's Water Heart.

Kiba_Inuzuka
10-24-2009, 10:00 AM
Kisame vs Itachi i wonder what would happen???

Sage Of Six Paths
10-24-2009, 12:53 PM
Kakuzu stomps Hidan. His elemental combos would leave him unable to fight and Iron Skin makes it harder for Hidan to get blood for the ritual. Also, Hidan's ritual can be washed away by Kakuzu's Water Heart.

Basically.

I'd say something else...

But she already said it all. >_<

kakuzushearts68
10-24-2009, 01:02 PM
i say kakuzu.he would block all attacks with iron skin.then he would probably go to long range mode and keep hitting hidan.its really easy.that or kakuzu would knock hidan down,take hidans scythe,and cut off hidans head.

C4 Karura
10-24-2009, 01:30 PM
Hidan epicly fails. Since Kakuzu won't sew his head back on, all Kakuzu has to do is cut his head off, and he's useless. Even if Hidan actually managed to get some of Kakuzu's blood, he'd still have 4 more hearts.

Eon
10-25-2009, 07:46 AM
Wow good explanations! Now it's more clear that kakuzu wins

deidara330
10-25-2009, 08:05 AM
Kakuzu is ROFLSTOMPAGE. His tendrils alone could probably cut off hidan head. Even if he gets Kakuzu's blood, he still has to get it four more times to win. Kakuzu only needs to have his water heart hit the sign once to wash away the blood. I'd bet a lightning blast right to his head would be effective. Kakuzu really only needs one kunai and he can decapitate Hidan. Hidan couldn't even get his blood, because with Kakuzu's hard skin jutsu (forgot what it's called) the scythe couldn't pierce his skin deeply enough. In that state, Kakuzu is much stronger than Hidan. He's faster than Hidan with or without the jutsu, so he can dodge the scythe and probably get many successful hits on Hidan. He hardly even needs his other four hearts to win.

Kenshin Mizoguchi
10-26-2009, 09:57 PM
I don't know, lol. It's like battle of the immortals...

akatsukirocks
10-26-2009, 09:58 PM
Hidan cant die!!

narutosagetoad
10-27-2009, 04:34 AM
? Tobi!

deidara330
10-27-2009, 03:28 PM
I don't know, lol. It's like battle of the immortals...
It would be if either of them were actually immortal, but they aren't.
Hidan cant die!!
Yes he can. In the third databook writn by MK, it states Hidan's immortality wears off after a certain time. He should be dead by now, in the hole Shikamaru buried him in.
? Tobi!
WTH LOL!