PDA

View Full Version : What Naruto would do with his pregnant wife?

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
10-23-2009, 07:36 PM
What Naruto will do with his pregnant wife once he's married? Give me your opinions?

Vocaloid
10-23-2009, 08:05 PM
Wait, was she pregnant before they got married?

He'd probably do whatever he can to make them happy so their dad doesn't kill him. Unless it's Sakura or Hinata, in which case he'll be trying to make either of them happy anyways.

He'd probably freak about about not being prepared for being a dad yet.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
10-23-2009, 08:08 PM
Wait, was she pregnant before they got married?

He'd probably do whatever he can to make them happy so their dad doesn't kill him. Unless it's Sakura or Hinata, in which case he'll be trying to make either of them happy anyways.

He'd probably freak about about not being prepared for being a dad yet.
After. Naruto must deal with it.

[Shikamaru]
10-23-2009, 08:12 PM
Oh, if it's after, it obviously means Naruto is in love with the girl.
So a son would be considered a blessing on his part, having a child with the woman he loves the most.

i_love_kakashi
10-23-2009, 08:12 PM
Aww!!!!
Naruto would probably mature even more and be really excited for the baby! Then he would also be more careful with what he does to be safe so he can stay around to raise his kid.

Vocaloid
10-23-2009, 08:15 PM
After. Naruto must deal with it.

Well, either way, most men panic because they don't think they're ready to be a dad yet, even if they had planned it. It's a big responsibility.

He'd probbaly go around and ask others who're already dads about what he should do so he can prepare.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
10-24-2009, 07:41 PM
If Naruto's wife is Hinata and it'll happen, he can try to be calm with this wife and stay focused so that Naruto doesn't freak out.

If with Sakura, I don't know.

Jose
10-24-2009, 07:53 PM
Probarly mature more and when the baby comes he will teach it to use sexy justu lol.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
10-24-2009, 07:55 PM
Probarly mature more and when the baby comes he will teach it to use sexy justu lol.
If this happens, who'll be mad? Sakura or Hinata?

Froot
10-26-2009, 05:56 AM
What? What kind of thread is this? What a waste of bandwidth.

*Sigh*

Anyways, If this happens, who'll be mad? Sakura or Hinata?

I think what you're saying here is, "would Naruto have a baby with Sakura or Hinata?" considering the intention of this thread. Once again, you're trying to get people to agree with you. I however, will not.

So, to answer your question:

Sakura would be mad. Her husband is trying to teach their child to be a pervert. Wouldn't you be mad? Hinata would probably just let Naruto do what he wanted, and... Their child would be f*cked up.

C-C
10-26-2009, 06:26 AM
What? What kind of thread is this? What a waste of bandwidth.

*Sigh*

Anyways,

I think what you're saying here is, "would Naruto have a baby with Sakura or Hinata?" considering the intention of this thread. Once again, you're trying to get people to agree with you. I however, will not.

So, to answer your question:

Sakura would be mad. Her husband is trying to teach their child to be a pervert. Wouldn't you be mad? Hinata would probably just let Naruto do what he wanted, and... Their child would be f*cked up.
thats what u believe...Hinata wouldnt let them do whatever they wanted...shes not like that....

Big_Fan
10-26-2009, 06:57 AM
If Hinata ever gets a chance to date Naruto and then marry her. I think she would be changed. More outgoing, no stuttering anymore. So, her kids would be nice and civilized.

I dont really wanna think about Narusaku kids. I kinds like the couple. But, still....

GaaraoftheSand13
10-26-2009, 03:29 PM
If Naruto had kids, he'd be a good father. If it was Hinata (which I hope so), He'd probably just try to make her as happy as possible. If Sakura (I hope not), she beat him into pulp XD

ShariKage
10-26-2009, 03:30 PM
Is Naruto capable of getting a girl pregnant? He blushes when he gets kissed on the cheek. He's not getting past first base.

OnyxBlossom
10-26-2009, 03:33 PM
Well, he'd obviously take care of his wife (whoever she is) and try to be a perfect dad when the baby comes.

sasu_girl
10-26-2009, 03:40 PM
he'd say, 'yeah!! i can handle fatherhood! believe it!! no problem....

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
10-26-2009, 06:23 PM
he'd say, 'yeah!! i can handle fatherhood! believe it!! no problem....
I wish it was easy for Naruto being a dad.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
10-27-2009, 08:09 PM
get an abortion.....?
Absoultely not.

mitsunobu
10-27-2009, 08:17 PM
Absoultely not.

i sincerely apologize for my remark in truth i think he would be completely surprised and then do his yeah i can do this thing he always does wen i a situation comes his way

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
10-27-2009, 08:18 PM
i sincerely apologize for my remark in truth i think he would be completely surprised and then do his yeah i can do this thing he always does wen i a situation comes his way
I'm serious. What Naruto would do if he must deal with his pregnant wife either Sakura or Hinata?