PDA

View Full Version : Jutsu Creations

Nick Tasogare
05-05-2009, 03:50 PM
If anybody needs help coming up with names of jutsu, wants me to make a jutsu with requirements you give me, or have a general idea and want help bringing it together post here :)

Cosesu
05-05-2009, 11:40 PM
ok, its a wind style. i use the wind to create a vortex or a miniture tornado around them, and i can move the vortex around thus moving the person with it.(My name for it is Dancing Wind Jutsu)

theres also a varient where i throw shuriken in the vortex and it makes them whip around the opponent.(my name for it is Wind Dancing Shuriken Jutsu)

what do you think.

Nick Tasogare
05-06-2009, 12:57 PM
ok, its a wind style. i use the wind to create a vortex or a miniture tornado around them, and i can move the vortex around thus moving the person with it.(My name for it is Dancing Wind Jutsu)

theres also a varient where i throw shuriken in the vortex and it makes them whip around the opponent.(my name for it is Wind Dancing Shuriken Jutsu)

what do you think.

How bout you make the one with shuriken Wind Style: Shuriken Storm and the other one Wind Style: Supreme Vortex Jutsu

Nick Tasogare
05-06-2009, 07:10 PM
here are a few nin tai and genjutsu ive hought up tell me wht you think

Nin:
Earth Style: Tree of Life (Creates a giant tree that the jutsu caster uses the leaves as an antidote to any toxin)
Water Style: Piercing Rain (reates a storm which makes it rain very hard and the rain pierces the enemy (Good torture or distraction technique))
Medical Ninjutsu: Nerve Cross (uses chakra to switch the electrical impulse directions of the brain so for example if you try to move your right pinky, your head looks up)

Tai:
Sacred Taijutsu: Shining Buddha (you pose the same way as the buddha statue and when your oponent comes in close enough you hit them and with your chakra, keep them attached to your fist while chakra emits repeatedly from your hands)
Taijutsu: Blind Fury (in exchange for an amount of your chakra, everything around you slows down and you are able to hit your opponent repeatedly until time resumes) (Requires incredible speed)

Gen:
Heavenly Illusion: Gift of God (your enemy is given a vision of anybody who they have lost and this gives you the oppurtunity to use Evil Illusion: Devils Dream)
Evil Illusion: Devils Dream (after using the aformentioned jutsu, you use this to make whoever they saw taken by an evil spirit to hell, which causes the enemy to have a breakdown)
Sacred Genjutsu: Perpetual Death (Causes the enemy to live death over and over again)
Genjutsu: Seal (Using a special tag, you are able to trap your opponent in a genjutsu for as long as you want)

thses are probably high level or forbidden jutsu :)

Cosesu
05-06-2009, 11:08 PM
there good. i could never think of names like that.

Cosesu
05-07-2009, 12:02 AM
Heres an idea for a Kekkei Genkai. when i come into physical contact with my opponent, even for s plit second, some of there chakra gets asorbed into my own chackra. it then fuses with my chakra, thus allowing me to control that person, to a certain extent. How it works is when it is done fusing with my chakra i can release the fused chakra into the air, and can manipulate the air around me to, i quess this is the right word to use, move that chakra filled air, and then surround my opponent in it, and when they breath in that air i can then control them like i said,to a certain extent. THose with good chakra control, or those with huge chakra reserves ar unaffected by it. Also takes about five minutes for both chakras to fuse. Or the judges can say what is a fair amount of time fo rthe chakra to fuse,(or they might not pick it at all :( )

TheBlackChidori
05-07-2009, 01:25 AM
I am the master of creating Jutsu. All opponents will bow before me, The Creator.

TheViolletteHeart
05-07-2009, 02:54 AM
Ninja Art: Thousand Eyes Jutsu

Basically what it does is takes some of your chakra and forms it into 1000 invisible eyes. The eyes scatter themselves around the area you are in. If you have a genjutsu that requires eye-contact, like Sharingan, these eyes will allow you to use that genjutsu on unsuspecting victims. If not, you can simply use the eyes to watch for enemies that are approaching.

Nick Tasogare
05-07-2009, 12:24 PM
I am the master of creating Jutsu. All opponents will bow before me, The Creator.

wanna help with names?

Nick Tasogare
05-07-2009, 01:45 PM
Heres an idea for a Kekkei Genkai. when i come into physical contact with my opponent, even for s plit second, some of there chakra gets asorbed into my own chackra. it then fuses with my chakra, thus allowing me to control that person, to a certain extent. How it works is when it is done fusing with my chakra i can release the fused chakra into the air, and i being a wind element user can manipulate the air around me to, i quess this is the right word to use, move that chakra filled air, and then surround my opponent in it, and when they breath in that air i can then control them like i said,to a certain extent. THose with good chakra control, or those with huge chakra reserves ar unaffected by it. Also takes about five minutes for both chakras to fuse.

How about Secret Jutsu: No Strings Attached

Stro
05-07-2009, 09:58 PM
I will like to say it:
The hands of Armaggedon
Fire style: Crecsent phoenix's fire crush
Rock style: Drizzling earth jutsu

itachiuchiha85
05-07-2009, 10:01 PM
i just hope it doesnt go out of proportion but we have mods for that.

Nick Tasogare
05-08-2009, 05:29 PM
i just hope it doesnt go out of proportion but we have mods for that.

yea *hails statue of the great mods SRhyse and sage mode* never really interacted with any other mods

yorkiepup2
05-11-2009, 08:41 PM
I came up with one for my friend's OC.
Haton: Hanabira Shuriken Hakai no Jutsu
Flower Style: Flower Petal Shuriken Destruction Jutsu
Just think of Byakuya's Bankai.

Nick Tasogare
05-12-2009, 08:03 AM
oh you mean like senbon sakura agioshi?

lookitsnarutoguy_101
05-12-2009, 08:10 AM
Fire Style: 1000 Flaming Kunai

ok what happens is you lay down a scroll and 1000 flaming kunai knives hurl toward ur opponent!

king of the puppets
05-21-2009, 08:07 AM
death skull kamikazi attack,skeletons with swords come out of the ground and attack the opponent then on the users command they explode on contact

toadsage
05-30-2009, 02:25 PM
Sometimes because i dont have imagination all the time

Nick Tasogare
05-30-2009, 03:28 PM
well, fo everyone telling me what their jutsu are, the point of his thread was to help people come up with names forr jutsu they have already, not to tell what they are. Not trying to be mean, just that this isnt official, so your jutsu wont be taken from here to the shop

gaarahyuga
06-01-2009, 12:29 PM
i'd have a genjutsu called 1000 needles of destruction... but idk if this is a good name or not
you'd have the illisution of being kicked into the air then have needles coming from every direction, down, above, everywere.... they'd all have strings attached and you would be completly imoblized and you are left wide open for an attack.

Ulmo lord of waters
06-01-2009, 01:08 PM
Water style: Water Wall Jutsu

like Kisame's water prison but doesnt require a clone for maintainance of it but requires a moderately amount more chakra as well as more focus

gaarahyuga
06-02-2009, 09:33 AM
the second hokage had a jutsu called water style: water wall.... it made an enourmous area of water around him spining ...

morganr08
06-29-2009, 01:51 AM
Here's all the jutsus I've made up for my OC Hana Fujiwara. I need your opinions and help with the names.
(Fire)
Katon: Gouka no Jutsu - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique (fire engulfs opponent)
Katon: Fushichou Hi no Jutsu - Fire Release: Pheonix Fire Technique (fire she blows out of mouth in the shape of a pheonix)
Katon: Naraku Fuchi no Jutsu - Fire Release: Hells Abyss Technique (black fire that engulfs opponent it's and advanced form of the Hellfire Techinique)
Katon: Ryuuko Kokyuu no Jutsu - Fire Release: Dragons Breath Technique (blows fire at opponents, It's sort like the advanced form of the Great Fireball Technique)
(Lightning)
Raiton: Tsuin Tatsumaki no Jutsu - Lightning Release: Lightning Tornado Technique (she makes a Tornado out of lighning that is flung towards opponent)
Raiton: Ryuuki Raitingu no Jutsu - Lightning Release: Rising Lightning Technique (lightning comes out of the ground in a wave towards opponent)
Raition: Raitingu Suru no Jutsu - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Technique (lightning strikes at opponent)
(Wind)
Fuuton: Tsuin Tatsumaki no Jutsu - Wind Release: Twin Tornadoes Technique (she makes two tornadoes with her fans)
Fuuton: Kaze no Yaiba - Wind Release: Blades Of Wind Technique (blades of wind she directs at opponent with her fan)
(Summoning Technique)
Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Summoning Technique (she summons a giant wolf named Tsuki or a pack of wolves)
Kageyose Kakureru no Jutsu - Shadow Concealing Technique (this allows her to merge and hide in someone or somethings shadow)
Tora Ashi no Jutsu - Tiger Paw Technique (releases chakra into vital points of opponents body when hit. When using this jutsu she holds her hand up palm out and curls her fingers over)
Cho Bunshin no Jutsu - Butterfly Clone Technique (clones turn into butterflies which then esplode)
note:she has two average sized fans

I need a name for a jutsu where Hana and Tsuki morph into a form where Hana has a wolf tail and ears as well as fangs and claws. I'm also not sure if the summoning jutsu should be named differently.
~Morgan

morganr08
06-29-2009, 02:02 AM
Here's all the jutsus I've made up for my OC Hana Fujiwara. I need your opinions and help with the names.
(Fire)
Katon: Gouka no Jutsu - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
Katon: Fushichou Hi no Jutsu - Fire Release: Pheonix Fire Technique
Katon: Naraku Fuchi no Jutsu - Fire Release: Hells Abyss Technique
Katon: Ryuuko Kokyuu no Jutsu - Fire Release: Dragons Breath Technique
(Lightning)
Raiton: Tsuin Tatsumaki no Jutsu - Lightning Release: Lightning Tornado Technique
Raiton: Ryuuki Raitingu no Jutsu - Lightning Release: Rising Lightning Technique
Raition: Raitingu Suru no Jutsu - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Technique
(Wind)
Fuuton: Tsuin Tatsumaki no Jutsu - Wind Release: Twin Tornadoes Technique
Fuuton: Kaze no Yaiba - Wind Release: Blades Of Wind Technique
(Summoning Technique)
Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Summoning Technique (she summons a giant wolf named Tsuki or a pack of wolves)
Kageyose Kakureru no Jutsu - Shadow Concealing Technique (this allows her to merge and hide in someone or somethings shadow)
Tora Ashi no Jutsu - Tiger Paw Technique (releases chakra into vital points of opponents body when hit. When using this jutsu she holds her hand up palm out and curls her fingers over)
Cho Bunshin no Jutsu - Butterfly Clone Technique (clones turn into butterflies which then esplode)

I need a name for a jutsu where Hana and Tsuki morph into a form where Hana has a wolf tail and ears as well as fangs and claws. I'm also not sure if the summoning jutsu should be named differently.
~Morgan

goldendreamer
07-18-2009, 10:58 AM
Ninja Art:Poison Petals -The petals turns into a poison fog that makes the enemy
disrupt thier sight and hearings ;ps

Suujin
07-19-2009, 06:16 PM
Well, i have a Kekkei genki idea that couse use fine tuning...its in the topic about creating kekkei genki. Its name is Shamanism

Raiden
07-19-2009, 06:42 PM
are the jutsu's being made here be used for the war Nick

Kuroda Taishi
07-19-2009, 06:48 PM
are the jutsu's being made here be used for the war Nick

this is a very old thread Raiden

Raiden
07-19-2009, 06:52 PM
this is a very old thread Raiden
wow, i just saw it, so im guessing no, i well be weiting for the day that you guy's re-open the "make up your jutsu shop"

Hiruzen Sarutobi
07-19-2009, 08:12 PM
Well, I have two jutsu I have created and was wonder what everyone thought of them. The first one is complete, but the second one could use some fine tuning. These both are based on my new style of jutsu: the metal style, combining lighting and earth.

Jutsu #1
Metal Style: 100 chains jutsu
A rank
Description: 100 different chains emerge from under the users sleeves that have no limit to their length. They are controlled by the user's lighting style chakra acting as sort of a plug works to a lamp, providing the power. They can be used as shields, can burrow underground, or even perform head long attacks. The more advanced, S rank version of this Jutsu is the Metal Style: Lighting Chain Dragon, similar to the Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu, where the chains form a dragon able to attack with lighting bolts, and able to dissasemble itself, and reassemble at will to prevent destruction.

Jutsu #2
Summoning Jutsu: Ultimate Rashomon
A rank
Description: this jutsu is similar to Gaara's Shukaku sand shield from his fight with Kimmimaro (I don't know the exact name.) It is a single and powerful Rashomon. This is the particular jutsu that needs fine tuning.

If you guys could give your input, I would greatly appreciate it!

Phoenix Wright
07-19-2009, 11:41 PM
Fire style: Shadow wave- A high level ninjutsu that comes down out of thin air and sweeps down. Anything it touches will disintegrate on contact.

Fire style: Shadow bomb assassination- Another high level ninjutsu that when casted, bombs start falling out of the sky in forms of shadows, and can either be detonated by the user, or on contact.

Water style: Atomic cloud technique- A high level ninjutsu that forms clouds in the sky, and the more water jutsu put into them or casted at the time only powers them up. Then on the users command or when the max amount of water is collected, the explode showering water onto everything.

The water burns like fire, but it can't be put out with water, it only adds on the the flame. The fire put onto it will also only add onto the flame. The flame stays active until the touched object is completely gone, or until the user calls it quits (as in dies or calls it back).

If the user calls it back, it all forms into little liquid balls, then they all form into one big one and join together, and go back to the user, which starts the next jutsu.

Water style: Instant water explosion- When atomic cloud fire has been formed into a fire-ball(water ball technically), then the user can move it. he doesn't need to throw it or anything, because on contact it will explode. The user can move it while it floats, with his mind. The user can put it inside someones body, then explode it. The amount of water depends on the power of the jutsu.

If the waterball has a lot of water, then it will be more powerful. The user can also make the ball really dense. It could be as large as a spirit bomb then he could turn it into something as small as a penny.

Like my jutsus? Those were only a few of mine. I'm a good jutsu creator (I think, anyways), and those were all Trueborn_Uchiha originals :P

Phoenix Wright
07-19-2009, 11:45 PM
Well, i have a Kekkei genki idea that couse use fine tuning...its in the topic about creating kekkei genki. Its name is Shamanism
Lol it sounds like a wacko religion like Jashin..
Jashinism Lol

Drake2pto
07-20-2009, 12:44 AM
Flaming Chidori
Chidori+Fire Style:Fireball Jutsu
(this was actually my friends creation but I decided to post it here)

Gwenzalla
07-25-2009, 10:34 PM
Someone give me some ideas for a lightning style jutsu

kentaru
07-25-2009, 10:38 PM
i love making jutsu's i made a thread for my organization training grounds and put jutsus to learn and most of them i made up!

Sage Of Six Paths
07-26-2009, 07:58 AM
This is old...

Shika
07-26-2009, 08:07 AM
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7767

Shika's new jutsu ^

madara'
07-26-2009, 10:30 AM
Sometimes.My Jutsu Requierments:Chunin or higher,Lightning natured ppl,and someones who's stamina is incredibly high.It's a lightning charge technique.

genkai_chiso
07-26-2009, 02:09 PM
How about the wind/lighting style wind shurriken lighting tornado jutsu