PDA

View Full Version : Mi life story..

mrs.neji hyuga
10-22-2009, 08:27 AM
MRS.NEJI HYUGA

ok first off let me interduse myself
mi name is mrs.neji hyuga
im 456 YEARS OLD
and im a lil diffrent.I am a demon.a long time ago about 426 years ago i did a really bad thing.i destoried my village.but thae thing was it wasnt me.it was my demon half angel(in is said like an then gel like hair gel).SHE JUST WANTS POWER BUT ALL I WANT IS TO LIVE A PEACFUL AND NON VIOLENT LIFE BUT SHE WAS TO STRONG 4 ME 2 CONTROL.NOW I WALK EVERYDAY KNOWING THAT THE SCREAMS I HEAR IN MI DREAMS WERE OF MI LOVED ONE AND MI FRIENDS.BUT SHE DOSNT CARE ALL SHE WANTS IS DAVID DEAD.NOW I WALK AROUND 2 HERE WILL WAITING TILL I FIND HIM.ALL I WANT IS A PEACFULL LIFE SO IM IN SEARCH OF A MISTICAL SOWARD CALLED ARISHA 2 PUREFYI HER OUT OF ME

ANGEL
FROGET THE INTERDOUCTION WAT SHE CLAMS IS FALSE.INDEED I KILLED HER VILLAGE AND FAMILY BUT IT WAS 4 HER.THEY WOULD HAVE NEVER ACCEPT HER 4 WAT SHE IS.A DEMON.SO I KILLEED THEM ALL 2 FREE HER OF THE CURSE SHE BARES SO SHE WILL NO LONGER SUFFER OF IT.BUT 2 COMPLETTY RID HER OF THE CURSE I MUST KILL DAVID THE LAST MEMBER OF HER LONG FORGOTEN VILLAGE.WHEN HE FALLS SHE WILL B FREE.BUT 4 SOME REASON SHE DEFIES THOSE WISHES OF FREEDOM 2 TRY AND PURFYI ME OUT OF HER.SUCH A FOOL ONCE SHE DOSE THAT SHE WILL DIE AND B FORGOTEN.

deidarra is the bomb247
10-22-2009, 06:02 PM
u r so gay i hate u u said i was your bf and now u have a diffrent one well dont ever talk to me again i hate u

Kizomaru Yukimoto
10-22-2009, 06:04 PM
u r so gay i hate u u said i was your bf and now u have a diffrent one well dont ever talk to me again i hate u

Ummm... OKAY ! And wait is mrs. Neji a boy or girl ??

deidarra is the bomb247
10-22-2009, 06:10 PM
girl...

Kizomaru Yukimoto
10-22-2009, 06:11 PM
girl...

Ooo! Than she is Gay ! She likes boys ! xD !

deidarra is the bomb247
10-22-2009, 06:13 PM
what omg u r dumber than a post

mrs.neji hyuga
10-23-2009, 07:54 AM
wat the hell ever and plus thats somthing else