PDA

View Full Version : ***SPOILERS*** Kakashi discussion.

Shikamaru
03-27-2009, 09:13 PM
I want to know what you guys think about Kakashis status. I personally think he's still alive, He hasn't finished his conversation with his father and his past hasn't been fully unvield.

L_Lawliet
03-27-2009, 09:19 PM
I want to know what you guys think about Kakashis status. I personally think he's still alive, He hasn't finished his conversation with his father and his past hasn't been fully unvield.

I believe he is alive because people have been hinting at his death but havent actually confirmed it. He can't die, I never saw his face.......

Kisame
03-27-2009, 09:19 PM
I think he's alive. He still has the unresolved converstion with his father and I doubt kishi will kill a character with one of the biggest fanbase.

Shikamaru
03-27-2009, 09:24 PM
I think he's alive. He still has the unresolved converstion with his father and I doubt kishi will kill a character with one of the biggest fanbase.

I hope he doesn't but he's been dragging this for ever now.
**Spoilers** we found out about Hinata's status sooner then Kakashi. :|

Kisame
03-27-2009, 09:29 PM
He's been dragging it out because he wants to cause tension and there has been a lot of panels where we see Katsuyu on top of Kakashi. Why would the snail waste it's time protecting a dead man?

L_Lawliet
03-27-2009, 09:34 PM
He's been dragging it out because he wants to cause tension and there has been a lot of panels where we see Katsuyu on top of Kakashi. Why would the snail waste it's time protecting a dead man?

Or maybe they were healing him, I wanted to see what his Dad said. Hey did anyone notice that Kakashi met his Dad and then Naruto did too........

dragonx270
03-27-2009, 09:44 PM
I seriously doubt Kishimoto would kill off Kakashi because I don't think that was enough to finish him off. He would've gotten at least a two page panel if he would have died. That and He would have made Naruto's reaction more surprised that he was. So I agree with saying that Kakashi is alive.

L_Lawliet
03-27-2009, 09:59 PM
I seriously doubt Kishimoto would kill off Kakashi because I don't think that was enough to finish him off. He would've gotten at least a two page panel if he would have died. That and He would have made Naruto's reaction more surprised that he was. So I agree with saying that Kakashi is alive.

Well he did kill Jeriyah.......

Kisame
03-27-2009, 10:01 PM

Well he did kill Jeriyah.......

Jiriaya's part of the plot was done and he did it to have Naruto grow up, but Kakashi still has unresolved things like the mystery of how he got his mangekyo.

Phenom
03-27-2009, 10:06 PM

*Spoilers (obviously)*

IMO Narutos small reaction to Kakashi dying was made that way to show that Naruto has grown up and knows that he needs to keep his emotions in control at certain times and can let them out at others. When he saw Hinata "die", the reason he changed so fast imo, was because of the built up emotions from everything that had happened recently, Village being destroyed, Kakashi dying, Hinate, etc.

dragonx270
03-27-2009, 10:13 PM

*Spoilers (obviously)*

IMO Narutos small reaction to Kakashi dying was made that way to show that Naruto has grown up and knows that he needs to keep his emotions in control at certain times and can let them out at others. When he saw Hinata "die", the reason he changed so fast imo, was because of the built up emotions from everything that had happened recently, Village being destroyed, Kakashi dying, Hinate, etc.

You do have a point there, he seems much calmer than he has in the entire series in my opinon.

iNarutoUzumaki
03-27-2009, 10:32 PM
i'm thinking he's still alive because who would kill such an awesome character

naruto_toad_sage
03-27-2009, 11:00 PM
i think he did'nt die,because he did'nt even have a conversation with tobi.

Kisame
03-27-2009, 11:00 PM
Yeah I doubt he died, but shouldn't this go in the Kakashi discussion thread.

Moderator's Note: Ah, but it has! Topics merged.

naruto_toad_sage
03-27-2009, 11:03 PM
yeah,i know, i got confuesed lol

Willnaruto101
03-27-2009, 11:26 PM
i think he is alive. he is one of the top 3 most popular characters in naruto so i dont think kishimoto would kill him off

Kenate
03-28-2009, 07:09 AM
i think he is alive. he is one of the top 3 most popular characters in naruto so i dont think kishimoto would kill him off

Alot of people are popular but they die anyway like Jiraiya. I think hes dead(Sorry toall the fanlovers or whatever it's called).

Chidori Shuriken
03-28-2009, 08:40 AM
Kakashi is cool. Btw which manga chapter does he die?

dragonx270
03-28-2009, 10:27 AM
Kakashi is cool. Btw which manga chapter does he die?
He dies in Chapter 423 "The Deva Path's Power" on the last page

gaarapwnsu
03-28-2009, 11:01 AM
i think that kakashi did'nt die,anyways because he did not have any conversation to tobi (obito)

***************SPOILER*******************

tobi is not obito man can u please read the manga like the other best naruto fans

tobi is madara

Moderator's note: Please use spoiler tags

Sage Mode
03-28-2009, 04:53 PM
Since the topic was veering off into a discussion of Tobi, the topics were split.

Here's the new topic: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=109&sid=33cdbe690f61a708de342c426ad28c74

SayasReaper
03-28-2009, 07:29 PM
Also Kakashi is the most popular character in the series and I can prove it from the Naruto annual popular. character polls kishimoto only had six in the in part 1 of the series and Kakashi was always in the top 3...on the final poll Kakashi got like total of 45,000 votes for most popular character at number 1!!!! If u dont believe me look it up on the naruto wiki site it has everything about the shows characters and manga...If Kakashi was killed ratings on the show would maybe drop I looked up somewhere or I heard I forget which, that when *SPOILER*Itachi*SPOILER* died fans of the show and Manga stopped in whole reading and watching at like 5% or at least what I remembered...I will be crying and depressed if kakashi was killed...(major fangirl) :(

--
SRhyse - Moderator's Note - Added spoiler warning to keep things fresh
--

HATAKEKAKASHI93
03-31-2009, 06:25 PM
KAKASHI IS DEAD. ITS SAD AND IT MAKES ME MAD BUT GET OVER IT. THE ONLY THING I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT KAKASHI IS WHAT HIS REAL FACE LOOKS LIKE.

Keira-chan
03-31-2009, 06:29 PM
he's alive most def...too many good characters have been dieing lately in the manga
>.<

shadowpossesion
04-01-2009, 06:34 AM
i think that kakashi did'nt die,anyways because he did not have any conversation to tobi (obito)

tobi is not obito man can u please read the manga like the other best naruto fans

tobi is madara

I dont think Kakashi is dead and I think Tobi is Obito. (despite what kisame said in one of the manga)
I think this because seeing a picture of both of them, their bodies just dont match, for example Tobi's hair fits Obito's but not Madara.

alexfrotatemtudo
04-01-2009, 09:13 AM
Look, Kakashi is going trough a near-death experience. I mean, his death wasn't dramatic at all, and the deaths of an important character are always dramatic. Look at Asuma: Gets "stabed" by Hidan. Speaks to his students, lights his last cigarrette and dies. Jirayia: Gets some flashbacks from Namikaze reading his book, Pein throws him to the water, thinks about his next title for his book, and dies. At last, Kakashi is: "Chidori!" falls to the ground, closes his eyes, and starts speaking to his father in a campfire, all of this in 4 pages. How the hell can this become a death to an important Naruto character?

Naruko-chan
04-01-2009, 09:48 AM
He HAS to be alive! Kakashi is one of the most popular characters in the series, it would be stupid to kill him! >.<

alexfrotatemtudo
04-01-2009, 10:00 AM

tobi is madara

I dont think Kakashi is dead and I think Tobi is Obito. (despite what kisame said in one of the manga)
I think this because seeing a picture of both of them, their bodies just dont match, for example Tobi's hair fits Obito's but not Madara.

But at the time when he had long hair was around 9/10 years ago. Hairstyles can change.

shadowpossesion
04-01-2009, 07:50 PM

tobi is madara

Moderator's note: Please use spoiler tags[/quote]

I think this because seeing a picture of both of them, their bodies just dont match, for example Tobi's hair fits Obito's but not Madara.[/quote]

But at the time when he had long hair was around 9/10 years ago. Hairstyles can change.[/quote]

That was just an example though his body doesnt match either, madara is .... should I say, fatter? I dont know if thats the right word because he still isnt fat, hes just fatter.

HATAKEKAKASHI93
04-02-2009, 12:53 AM
kakashi got his sharingan from his best friend obito. we find this out in kakashi gaiden which is a sub manga that the creators wrote after naruto ended and right before naruto shippuden manga started.kakashi obtained and can use mangekyou because it was his fault his best friend obito died and you can only obtain the mangekyou if you kill your best friend or someone really close to you because sasuke got his mangekyou from killing itachi not from killing naruto.

Vidda Hatake
04-06-2009, 10:55 PM
********** major spoiler ***********
someone made a mistake about Kakashi's last scene... it was in #426 The Final Scene. The 4th page (top panel) has the most devastating picture of Kakashi I've ever seen (I cried for hours over that one!). But, that is not the last we see of Kakashi. Later one of Tsunade's creatures is seen healing/protecting him. And even later, one of the title pages has (on the side) that "pain killed Jiriya and STOLE Kakashi..." Why would it say 'stole' if Kakashi was d...d..(well, you know the word...)? Wouldn't it have said that pain killed Jiriya AND Kakashi? I think Kakashi IS alive, but near death and is in the tower with the one controlling pain. He just has to be alive!!! I can't bear the thought of... never mind...(sob)....

Kisame
04-06-2009, 11:00 PM
someone made a mistake about Kakashi's last scene... it was in #426 The Final Scene. The 4th page (top panel) has the most devastating picture of Kakashi I've ever seen (I cried for hours over that one!). But, that is not the last we see of Kakashi. Later one of Tsunade's creatures is seen healing/protecting him. And even later, one of the title pages has (on the side) that "pain killed Jiriya and STOLE Kakashi..." Why would it say 'stole' if Kakashi was d...d..(well, you know the word...)? Wouldn't it have said that pain killed Jiriya AND Kakashi? I think Kakashi IS alive, but near death and is in the tower with the one controlling pain. He just has to be alive!!! I can't bear the thought of... never mind...(sob)....

I doubt he's going to die right now. I think he's going to sacrifice himself for someone. He had the sharingan on when Chiyo perfomed her jutsu for a reason.

Vidda Hatake
04-07-2009, 07:49 AM

I doubt he's going to die right now. I think he's going to sacrifice himself for someone. He had the sharingan on when Chiyo perfomed her jutsu for a reason.

He kind of did...Choji was able to get away with info about pain because of Kakashi... I didn't realize he was watching her with Sharingan...hmm..that does raise some possibilities.

Raven Uchiha
04-17-2009, 03:36 PM
Kakashi is so ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! Or thats what im praying!!!!!!!

k+h4ever
04-19-2009, 05:54 PM
I hope his dad does force him awake or something. At the end of the conversation his dad should hit him or something and say you lived a wonderful life so far and meet wonderful comrades but you need to go back and finish it for Obito, Rin, and I. Then Obito suddenly appears and says that he needs Kakashi to still be his eyes or something. After Rin comes and says some encouraging words or whatever. Then he sees a bunch of his comrades smiling at him and telling him they need him or else Konoha wouldn't be the same without him. After, you see Kakashi's body again and the slug falls off. Slowly his eyes open and he starts to move........ (i made this up but i hope something like this happens) and he does something heroic or helps crack the code about Pain. (Which i think is almost done already.)

But the weird thing is why did he use a lightning style clone? He would've analyzed the situation at hand and then decide that a lightning style clone wouldn't be very useful against Pain. One more thing is that couldn't he just yell really loud at Choji to move out of the way? Also Choji saw the missile. He would've had dodged it so ..... this is so weird it's so un-Kakashi like. It's like Masashi Kishimoto is trying to take Kakashi out of the picture or something. The manga where Kakashi maybe dies is not very believable because it has so many holes that it's hard to believe.

ps: the spoiler thing isn't working for me right now it keeps on just saying show and hide but it doesn't hide anything

seannfma
04-20-2009, 11:27 AM
no kakashi did not die

Vidda Hatake
04-20-2009, 11:45 AM
But the weird thing is why did he use a lightning style clone? He would've analyzed the situation at hand and then decide that a lightning style clone wouldn't be very useful against Pain. One more thing is that couldn't he just yell really loud at Choji to move out of the way? Also Choji saw the missile. He would've had dodged it so ..... this is so weird it's so un-Kakashi like. It's like Masashi Kishimoto is trying to take Kakashi out of the picture or something. The manga where Kakashi maybe dies is not very believable because it has so many holes that it's hard to believe.

ps: the spoiler thing isn't working for me right now it keeps on just saying show and hide but it doesn't hide anything[/quote]

When you use the spoiler tab, the cursor is in the middle of what comes up - don't move the cursor and type where it is and it should work right... If you want to continue to type something after the spoiler, move the cursor beyond the spoiler brackets... like this... I hope this is good enough to help you out... good luck! :D

insanesadi
04-20-2009, 04:14 PM
Kakashi is so ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! Or thats what im praying!!!!!!!
that's what im doing right now! :(

doodlelover
04-20-2009, 05:19 PM
It all points to Kakashi being dead, but with all the dodges on that exact wording, it leaves doubt. I don't want it to be, but it just might.

Hatake Girl
04-21-2009, 05:00 PM
it makes me feel better that other people share my belief that kakashi IS still alive. my friends keep telling me to get over it but i just cant. kakashi is my favorite character and the manga NEVER actually said that he died. it drives me crazy that i don't know his condition, but i have faith that kishimoto won't kill off one of the BEST naruto characters.
all we can do now is wait and see what happens :(

HinataUzumaki123454
04-21-2009, 05:41 PM
not teh dissapoint u guys but i think he wont come bak D: theres a 30-48% chance(i think) that his father in some fantastic way might let him live(like how naruto's dad helped him overcome 9 tails) tho ya never know :\

ObitoUchiha
04-15-2011, 03:22 PM
I was in the town bookstore archives and saw this was the thread that was commented on the longest ago.... was that correct grammar? <.<

anyway, hate to burst all of your bubbles but he is alive and has been for a while so... captain obvious away :D

WeezyBaby
07-31-2011, 10:26 PM
I think hes alive

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
07-31-2011, 11:27 PM
Kakashi can't die....I hope he doesn't!!!
He's one of the greatest characters ever!!
my life would end if he dies...