PDA

View Full Version : Gaara vs Killerbee

Space Cowboy Sasori
10-21-2009, 05:03 PM
Gaara is allowed to have shukaku, but he is still Kazekage level with his shown recent feats just see he can be on par with KB's beast.

So, who wins this one?

---------------- Now playing: Kid Cudi - Heart of a Lion (Kid Cudi Theme Music) (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/kid+cudi/track/heart+of+a+lion+(kid+cudi+theme+music)) via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

Miles Edgeworth
10-21-2009, 05:05 PM
Personally I would still say KB wins. He's proven supersonic in base and faster when using 3-tails, so I'd say he could most likely keep up with Gaara's sand. He also has a lot of durability.

Hachibi>Shukaku, so if it gets to a bijuu fight we know KB wins.

The 1st Hokage
10-21-2009, 05:07 PM
Personally I would still say KB wins. He's proven supersonic in base and faster when using 3-tails, so I'd say he could most likely keep up with Gaara's sand. He also has a lot of durability.

yes and he could rape gaara if he goes 8-tails so i think KB wins this

Space Cowboy Sasori
10-21-2009, 05:08 PM
Really? I thought this would be somewhat fair since he has automated sand able to block KB's speed no?

Kuromaki
10-21-2009, 05:09 PM
Killa Bee wins.

He can probably keep up with Gaara's sand even without Hachibi chakra, because of his speed. He can most likely tank most of Gaara's sand attacks except for his more powerful ones, if Gaara gets to those. Also, his lightning swords can most likely break through most sand shields Gaara makes. If it comes down to a biju fight, Bee wins, 8 tails>1 tail.

Nemico
10-21-2009, 05:10 PM

Very well said, Although Garra is pretty beast with Shukaku i stil think KB would be able to Keep up with the Sand and all after all look what he did to Taka. Plus The Hachibi is better then Shukaku just adding.

Rafael
10-21-2009, 06:34 PM
Killer be 1 vs 8 math

Rafael
10-21-2009, 06:34 PM
Killa Bee wins.

He can probably keep up with Gaara's sand even without Hachibi chakra, because of his speed. He can most likely tank most of Gaara's sand attacks except for his more powerful ones, if Gaara gets to those. Also, his lightning swords can most likely break through most sand shields Gaara makes. If it comes down to a biju fight, Bee wins, 8 tails>1 tail.

finally one person gets my point

Hidden Ninja45
10-22-2009, 01:04 AM
Killerbee would probably win. It has been said that the more tails, the more powerful the beast is. And 8 tails is a lot more than 1 tail.

battousai
10-22-2009, 01:07 AM
im afan of both but gaara would get rapeddd{hard lol

Hidan of the Mist
10-22-2009, 06:51 PM
ever since garra lost his jinukuski i dont know anymore but he has gotten stronger without it so idk still to be seen

Sage Of Six Paths
10-22-2009, 08:00 PM
Yup. KB wins.

His speed matches the sand, he can also smash through it

he has to. In a Bijuu Battle, Hachibi Stomps.

Short, sweet, and simple.

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-22-2009, 08:18 PM
Killer Bee wins.

In a Bijuu Battle, he too stomps.

Sasori_X
10-22-2009, 08:20 PM
Can't see anyway for Gaara to beat Killer Bee.

Naruto321
10-22-2009, 11:13 PM

I'd go with Rocklee. KB would win. :)

Lady Tsunade
10-23-2009, 04:09 AM
KillerBee is much too fast for Gaaras sand to keep up with,so if its a close combat fight,KillerBee definitly wins,and if it comes down to a bijuu fight,the 8 tails pwns badly,a boss summon is about as strong as a one tailed bijuu or maybe a two tailed,so a one tailed beast is no match for an eight tailed.

sasu_girl
10-23-2009, 04:10 AM
Yup. KB wins.

His speed matches the sand, he can also smash through it

he has to. In a Bijuu Battle, Hachibi Stomps.

Short, sweet, and simple.
srry gaa-chan, but sasu agreez w/ dis

Uchiha master
10-23-2009, 04:11 AM
KB,he's much faster than gaara's sand shield and besides eight tails stomps one tail

MannyGAGA
10-23-2009, 04:25 AM
Ummmm i think gaara will win not only will gaara sand protect him but he can use the sand to attack also,killer bee mostly is an taijustu type cuz his bro is an taijustu type.so we can said that gaara wins becuz taijustu really cant do much wen fighting sand.

Naruto321
10-23-2009, 05:16 AM
KillerBee is much too fast for Gaaras sand to keep up with,so if its a close combat fight,KillerBee definitly wins,and if it comes down to a bijuu fight,the 8 tails pwns badly,a boss summon is about as strong as a one tailed bijuu or maybe a two tailed,so a one tailed beast is no match for an eight tailed.

Depends on what climate they are in. Because he can gather sand from the earth.

Wing Zero
10-24-2009, 09:03 AM
Killer Bee based solely on the fact that he can control and talk to his chakra monster. While Gaara is crying and screaming mommy, Killer bee is making up dumb raps and beating Gaara blind.

Yuuta
10-29-2009, 12:48 PM
I think Killer Bee wins this one. Gaara is powerful, but I think Killer bee is far more insynch with his beast than Gaara is.