PDA

View Full Version : next generation

hotaru uzumaki
05-04-2009, 10:51 PM
hey does anybody have ideas about a new series about the characters children. i had this idea about a comic that im making. i got my acount name from my main character,narutos son. more next week

Toma RNK
05-04-2009, 11:00 PM
hey does anybody have ideas about a new series about the characters children. i had this idea about a comic that im making. i got my acount name from my main character,narutos son. more next week
*sits down and waits a week*

hotaru uzumaki
05-04-2009, 11:45 PM
lol ok um oh yeah narutos son hotaru is trained in mainly shadow style jutsu and he must defend konoha against the new akatsuki wich is an organization made of rogues who found the akatsuki hq

ByakuKage
05-07-2009, 07:35 AM
Well, maybe the leader of the new akatsuki could be one of the students in the naruto series (ie shino, shikamaru, lee), or maybe be related to them.
This sounds cool. You should post these comics somewhere when you finish them

hotaru uzumaki
05-07-2009, 03:39 PM
Well, maybe the leader of the new akatsuki could be one of the students in the naruto series (ie shino, shikamaru, lee), or maybe be related to them.
This sounds cool. You should post these comics somewhere when you finish them

he actualy turns out to be the spirit of naruto's stillborn older brother

lightning blade
05-09-2009, 08:14 AM
pretty good idea

Nut Meg
05-09-2009, 12:52 PM
Uh, why not make the new akatsuki people relatives of the dead akatsuki memebers looking for revenge? :3

seijiro comda/gouki
05-19-2009, 04:37 PM
you freaking ripoff axel. yeah i knew it was you

seijiro comda/gouki
05-21-2009, 03:15 PM
Uh, why not make the new akatsuki people relatives of the dead akatsuki memebers looking for revenge? :3
all there relatives are dead

Nut Meg
05-21-2009, 03:20 PM

Um, where'd you find this out?

seijiro comda/gouki
05-21-2009, 03:23 PM

look at facts

tobis an uchiha

pein are orphans

sharks dont live long and they kill there wives

zetsus a plant

sasori killed his grandma ( i think)

Nut Meg
05-21-2009, 03:35 PM
look at facts

tobis an uchiha

pein are orphans

zetsus a plant

Well, what about Deidara? And Kakuzu and Hidan?

And those are general facts about everyone, that everyone who is a fan should know. But just because there are general facts dosen't mean anything. I mean, it dosen't have to be family, it could be friends or something.

For example: Deidara could have a family that we don't know about. Maybe a cousin or something. Also, Kakuzu had a life in the waterfall village that we don't know about. He could have had a wife in kids. Therefore, he could have a grandchild or great grandchild or something of the like. As for Hidan, there's more than one jashinist out there - who's to say one of them wasn't his friend?

Oh, and Sasori didn't kill his grandma - Chiyo gave up her life for Gaara.

seijiro comda/gouki
05-21-2009, 03:44 PM
look at facts

tobis an uchiha

pein are orphans

zetsus a plant

Well, what about Deidara? And Kakuzu and Hidan?

And those are general facts about everyone, that everyone who is a fan should know. But just because there are general facts dosen't mean anything. I mean, it dosen't have to be family, it could be friends or something.

For example: Deidara could have a family that we don't know about. Maybe a cousin or something. Also, Kakuzu had a life in the waterfall village that we don't know about. He could have had a wife in kids. Therefore, he could have a grandchild or great grandchild or \\something of the like. As for Hidan, there's more than one jashinist out there - who's to say

one of them wasn't his friend?

deidaras family are mouths

hidan had no family

Oh, and Sasori didn't kill his grandma - Chiyo gave up her life for Gaara.

and kakazu had no friends. oor kakazu

madara'
06-19-2009, 09:47 AM
Sorry.

jounin
06-19-2009, 10:04 AM
i have an idea for a character, before itachi killed his clan, a family of uchiha gave his son to another village family because they sensed something bad, then after the akatsuki and sasuke period,the uchiha boy grew but they changed his last name so no one finds out he is an uchiha, and he wears gogles when he uses the sharingan to hide them.Maybe he returns to the leaf for the chunnin exam but also to find the place were he was born and if there's still people fro his clan alive.

kibaxino4ever234
06-19-2009, 10:27 AM
Sorry have no idea.

Anbu-Phoenix
06-19-2009, 10:27 AM
i also made one about his and hinatas son kitsune