PDA

View Full Version : 30% kisame vs asuma

tanduhman
10-18-2009, 04:26 PM
I wanna see what you guys think.... it could be an obvious awnswer... but to some it could be debatable

The 1st Hokage
10-18-2009, 07:25 PM
I have to say kisame 30%. his water moves are long range and asuma is close range.his moves are faster that asuma so kisame

yokokurama
10-18-2009, 07:40 PM
Well Asuma managed to scratch 100% Kisame back in epsiode 82-ish. I think he can manage well to defeat Kisame 30%. Its just that against Team Guy Kisame had a more surprising advantage.

Lone Wolf
10-19-2009, 03:36 AM
Kisame Stomps this so hard... Asuma can't even beat Hidan let alone Kisame who can basically turn into a Bijuu without any Tails. Yokokurama you said that Asuma scratched Kisame back then but how did you know hw was at 100%, And do you really think a scratch can prove that Asuma can beat a Weaker Kisame??? Besides Kisame was about to finish Asuma with Suikodan before Kakashi saved Asuma's Ass. 30% Kisame owned Gai and forced him into Gate 6. So Kisame obviouslly got this.

sasu_girl
10-19-2009, 03:47 AM
Kisame Stomps this so hard... Asuma can't even beat Hidan let alone Kisame who can basically turn into a Bijuu without any Tails. Yokokurama you said that Asuma scratched Kisame back then but how did you know hw was at 100%, And do you really think a scratch can prove that Asuma can beat a Weaker Kisame??? Besides Kisame was about to finish Asuma with Suikodan before Kakashi saved Asuma's Ass. 30% Kisame owned Gai and forced him into Gate 6. So Kisame obviouslly got this.
agreed. we don't know dat kisame waz at 100% when asuma fought him previously

Yuuta
10-29-2009, 02:59 PM
I'm going to go with Kisame on this one. Asuma doesn't have much ninjutsu, and Kisame's water style beats his fire stlye. When it comes to taijutsu, I can't see Asuma doing much damage to Kisame and Samehada. Inevitably, I think Asuma's chakra will be drained and he will be beaten quite easily.