PDA

View Full Version : Brutal Legend

SPAM [bot]
10-18-2009, 01:54 PM
Anyone here play it? I've only seen some "walkthroughs" and "let's plays", but overall it looks pretty fun.

junchurikioftheleaf
10-18-2009, 02:00 PM
i havent played it but from what iv seen its awesome hang on im gonna cheack the rateing

junchurikioftheleaf
10-18-2009, 02:03 PM
aww man it dosent appear to be rated yet

Vivi
10-18-2009, 02:04 PM
;1458261']Anyone here play it? I've only seen some "walkthroughs" and "let's plays", but overall it looks pretty fun.

Here in Germany we have a show called Game One they made a review for it:
Translated:

"Brutal Legend is the funniest Game of the last 10+ years due to having alot of clichee's of Heavy Metal.Tim Schafer and jack Black created a masterpiece, which even the side characters are sympathic after the first seconds.It can be considered a mix of Racing,Hack'n'Slay a la God of War in a GTA like open world.
It is a VERY refreshing game and very hookingto be part of this Metal-Parody.
There is only on person besides Schafer who created such a gripping game:
Hideo Kojima.

Brutal Legend loosens the barrier between Game and Player with its massive Humour,Story,Gameplay and Characters of which are included:
Ozzy Osbourne,Lenny from Motorhead and various other stars"

SPAM [bot]
10-18-2009, 02:06 PM
Here in Germany we have a show called Game One they made a review for it:
Translated:

"Brutal Legend is the funniest Game of the last 10+ years due to having alot of clichee's of Heavy Metal.Tim Schafer and jack Black created a masterpiece, which even the side characters are sympathic after the first seconds.It can be considered a mix of Racing,Hack'n'Slay a la God of War in a GTA like open world.
It is a VERY refreshing game and very hookingto be part of this Metal-Parody.
There is only on person besides Schafer who created such a gripping game:
Hideo Kojima.

Brutal Legend loosens the barrier between Game and Player with its massive Humour,Story,Gameplay and Characters of which are included:
Ozzy Osbourne,Lenny from Motorhead and various other stars"

That explains this game perfectly.

Vivi
10-18-2009, 02:10 PM
;1458424']That explains this game perfectly.

Also:
Brutal Legend.Released 15.10.09
PGA 18+.

So not for kids though.

Phenom
10-18-2009, 06:51 PM
Also:
Brutal Legend.Released 15.10.09
PGA 18+.

So not for kids though.

If you bleep out all the cuss words, yes the game does ask if you want that, and get rid of all the gore, games asks this too, then it is kind of kid friendly.

I loved the demo for this game, but after my brother bought it I got bored after an hour of playing because you do the same thing over and over again. Wasn't that funny either.

kentaru
10-18-2009, 06:53 PM
i saw the comercial as i read this and im getting it cause it has jack black so it should be awsome

darkXotaku
10-18-2009, 07:00 PM
i want that game so bad but i dont have the right system for it.