PDA

View Full Version : Sasori VS Sage Mode Jiriaya

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-17-2009, 04:13 PM
Who wins this one?

Miles Edgeworth
10-17-2009, 04:14 PM
I've thought Jiraiya for a long time, although some people say Sasori. I'm too lazy to major debate about it, I'll see what other people think, but I'll say Jiraiya with difficulty. It could go either way, but Jiraiya has the advantage.

Sasori12
10-17-2009, 04:15 PM
How fast is Juriya in sage mode?

ShariKage
10-17-2009, 04:16 PM
sm mode? the 'm' means mode. xD. By the way is he starting in sage mode?

Miles Edgeworth
10-17-2009, 04:22 PM
How fast is Juriya in sm mode?

Most likely high transonic to low supersonic. That's probably around Sasori's Iron Sand speed too.

deidara330
10-17-2009, 04:28 PM
Well, lets see. Jiraiya's SM could keep up with Iron Sand, and his Sage Techs could beat the Third Kazekage puppet. World Order might be abit hard to avoid, but I'm sure Giant Rasengan or Boss Summons would tank it.

Another thing, Boss Summons could be a deciding factor in this fight. They can tank a lot, and take out very many of the puppets before the poison gets them. Jraiya, once he'd taken out over half of Sasori's available puppets, could destroy Sasori's heart. He can certainly keep up with heart transfer, especially considering how many puppets he would take out before attempting close range.

Kuromaki
10-17-2009, 04:33 PM
I'd say Jiraiya could take this with some difficulty.

His SM speed is enough to keep up with Sasori's Iron Sand. If he summons boss toads, they could wipe out over half of his puppets. Jiraiya can take care of the rest with some Giant Rasengans or Goemon. The big problem here is Iron Sand World Order, but Jiraiya might be able to get around it by hiding in a toad's stomach or using Needle Jizo.

Sasori12
10-17-2009, 04:42 PM
sm mode? the 'm' means mode. xD. By the way is he starting in sage mode?
Woopsi lol. :mrgreen: typo.

Sasori12
10-17-2009, 04:43 PM
Well, lets see. Jiraiya's SM could keep up with Iron Sand, and his Sage Techs could beat the Third Kazekage puppet. World Order might be abit hard to avoid, but I'm sure Giant Rasengan or Boss Summons would tank it.

Another thing, Boss Summons could be a deciding factor in this fight. They can tank a lot, and take out very many of the puppets before the poison gets them. Jraiya, once he'd taken out over half of Sasori's available puppets, could destroy Sasori's heart. He can certainly keep up with heart transfer, especially considering how many puppets he would take out before attempting close range.
I agree.

Fan of Minato
10-17-2009, 05:11 PM
Jiraiya wins this more or less.
His SM speed could keep up with Iron Sand, his Fire, oil techs with the toads would probably burn the Kaze puppet. His boss summons will be troublesome. Giant Rasengan could definitely crush TF Sasori.
Jiraiya wins this.